Isn't It Grimm? Whitechapel, London

Chester flinched, drawing his hand back to his chest when it was poked. "Strongbox...?" He repeated, blinking slowly. "Oh, you mean the money drawer?" He said after a few moments of blank silence. He hesitated. "You're not going to take too much, are you?" He asked, glancing up at the men around him.

"Mm~ I guess we will see..." Axel padded along towards where the male was stairing while the other two stuck to their post, one by the door, another one had grabbed ahold of the design of the cake, examining the sketch. It was nice, too bad.

Chester's shoulders bunched up in anxiety. He watched the men as one picked up the sketch again. "Please, just put it down," he plead, taking a few steps forwards to try and take the piece of paper back.

"It must be important, who is the person who requested the cake~?" The second man asks, Axel currently trying to force open what he assumes is the store strong box, eyes twitching in feistiness as it seemed to have little effect.

Chester shook his head. "Just a couple down the road," he said honestly, "I put that much care into all my work." He glanced over at Axel. "That's not where I keep the money," he said; the drawer had been jammed shut for as long as he could remember. He paused, trying to think of a smart way to get them out of the room. "Just go back into the store front, please."

"Ah, that makes sense then... I would not want to ruin their upcoming big day... but, I would like to insist that if you would prefer us not to take all of your money..... then I suppose that you give us free and kindly service." He practically smashed the drawer and it did not exactly have any good. "Then we will gladly go into the front..."

Chester yelped at the sudden violence, and then winced at the thought of having to get it repaired. At least it wouldn't be jammed anymore.
He quickly took back the design and put it down on the desk. He hurried out of his office, standing at the counter as he waited for the rest of the men to leave the room.

The men idly sauntered from the wound, eyes flashing and watching him like how hounds would watch an animal of prey, or a cat a fish. "Even then though... we could still use some better quality foods than from this dump." One grumbles, Axel glances over at him with a skeptical expression as the one whom spoke kicked a chair aside and it makes a horridly loud clatter and knocks into the counter some.

Back