New User Who Am I? 24601?

I wanted to have a snappy title. The only thing I could think of was Les Miserables. If that doesn't introduce me, nothing well.

My name is Katrina, I'm 19, and I've been role playing since middle school. Technically I took a long break, but about two years ago, I accidentally ended up back in the habit. It's kind of a funny story, really, because it wasn't planned, and my partner had never role played before. It was a late night, and we were discussing what two characters would do in some bizarre little scenario, and slowly it turned into just dialogue and a story.

That RP lasted a year and a half, ended unexpectedly (and a little bit painfully) but by then the mighty need had returned, and since my old spots seemed to have died, I'm looking for somewhere new to find good partners.

A little bit about me: I'm a college student who in 6 months will be studying abroad in Europe for three weeks, I love fountain pens, classic literature, Ray Bradbury*, theatre, fantasy, and writing. When I applied to the University I will be attending in the fall (and to the scholarships that are allowing me to study abroad), I described myself as a born storyteller.

When I RP, it is important for me to use a variety of characters. I like the world to feel full, so never write only one character. I start off with one, but from there I like to expand the world with a full ensemble cast with their own interconnections and histories. I don't require my partners to do the same, but I can't do a tete-a-tete. Individual scenes I do one-on-one, and depending on the RP I have a "main" character who I use the most, but I always have a variety of other characters to pull out of my magician's hat.

I can't wait to get started here!

*The RP that got me back into the game used Ray Bradbury characters, and these characters, in the way that I have altered them and made them my own, are the characters I still use.

Your introduction is great. I love seeing new members and my welcome would be longer, but I am on my phone during a short break here at work. Give a yell if you need anything.

Hey there. Just letting you know that or automatic trophy notification system seems to have broken down in the site upgrade. We didn't notice right away, and people weren't being notified automatically. That said, I'm just posting here to let you know your account got approved a while back. Apologies for any inconvenience this may have caused.

Back