New User Whoops... Never set up an Intro...

RyuKeiko

Hey there, my name is Ryu (Or you can call me by my literal witch name, Sora~). I'm new to the site, but definitely not new to the roleplay scene~ I've been roleplaying for almost 10 years now, and am apart of The Convergence Series roleplay group. I've been with these guys for at least 4 years or so, and it's been a blast since~ I hope to roleplay with many of you guys soon!!

*Tips fedora.* M'comrade.

Anyway, enough of that. Howdy! I hope you have a wonderful time here!

Off to the questions:
What genres do you enjoy to rp?
What is your favourite setting, if there are any?
What is so hot that it's cool and so cool that it's hot?
Any pet peeves in rping?

Hello and welcome! I'm Brooke, and I'll be your tour guide this [insert appropriate time of day]. Once again, welcome to STC. Remember, please keep your hands and feet outside of the ride at all times and your seats cannot be used as flotation devices in case of an emergency.

... wait, that's not right.

However, there are no exits. Now that you have boarded STC Airlines, you're stuck here with the rest of us!

Ahem.

At any rate, sometimes we have a bit of confusion about how the approval process works so I've included a little reminder here: To get your account approved all new arrivals are required to participate in our introduction forum and must post their introduction thread, as well as participate in a brief intro period within our community forums. After getting your introduction post up and engaging in a brief period of positive interaction within our community forums (Main Lobby, Writer's Circle, Discussions & Debates, and Creative Forums) an administrator will review your account for approval. Note: While everyone is welcome to participate in the live chat, we do not weigh chat activity into the review process.

If you need any help, assistance, someone to bounce ideas off of, or if you have any complaints, questions, or comments, or want someone to chat with, I'm usually around, and you can find other Staff Members who will be happy to help--if they can't help you, they can generally point you in the direction of someone who can. Thanks for joining our community. :>

@Enki Hey there~ To start, I love to genres like romance, sci-fi, and fantasy (Which is my favourite honestly~). I do enjoy a bit of a darker scene, as well as scenes set in nature (I.e. forestry, etc).

The next question has completely stumped me, due to my inability to never understand riddles ahaha.

One of my only pet-peeves is short, non-detailed responses. Honestly that's about it for me, as I feel it's just not fair to reply to someone's RP like that, because you're making the other(s) do the work to keep the story going~

Hello and welcome! I'm Brooke, and I'll be your tour guide this [insert appropriate time of day]. Once again, welcome to STC. Remember, please keep your hands and feet outside of the ride at all times and your seats cannot be used as flotation devices in case of an emergency.

... wait, that's not right.

However, there are no exits. Now that you have boarded STC Airlines, you're stuck here with the rest of us!

Ahem.

At any rate, sometimes we have a bit of confusion about how the approval process works so I've included a little reminder here: To get your account approved all new arrivals are required to participate in our introduction forum and must post their introduction thread, as well as participate in a brief intro period within our community forums. After getting your introduction post up and engaging in a brief period of positive interaction within our community forums (Main Lobby, Writer's Circle, Discussions & Debates, and Creative Forums) an administrator will review your account for approval. Note: While everyone is welcome to participate in the live chat, we do not weigh chat activity into the review process.

If you need any help, assistance, someone to bounce ideas off of, or if you have any complaints, questions, or comments, or want someone to chat with, I'm usually around, and you can find other Staff Members who will be happy to help--if they can't help you, they can generally point you in the direction of someone who can. Thanks for joining our community. :>

I have posted within the Intro section, as well as the Creative Forums~ Hopefully I get approved soon~!

@Enki Hey there~ To start, I love to genres like romance, sci-fi, and fantasy (Which is my favourite honestly~). I do enjoy a bit of a darker scene, as well as scenes set in nature (I.e. forestry, etc).

The next question has completely stumped me, due to my inability to never understand riddles ahaha.

One of my only pet-peeves is short, non-detailed responses. Honestly that's about it for me, as I feel it's just not fair to reply to someone's RP like that, because you're making the other(s) do the work to keep the story going~

Oh? Romance, Fantasy, and darker scenes? Oh how I like where this is going. But I more meant of settings like fandoms like Warhammer, Warcraft, World of Darkness etc. Got any settings like set universes that you like?

As for the context of the 3rd question:...

Oh? Romance, Fantasy, and darker scenes? Oh how I like where this is going. But I more meant of settings like fandoms like Warhammer, Warcraft, World of Darkness etc. Got any settings like set universes that you like?

As for the context of the 3rd question:...
Ah okay! No honestly I don't have any preferred settings honestly~ Haha

Omg I'm rolling because of that video though!

Noice, noice. I suppose we could plan a rp, ye' and be. What sort of dark scenes do you enjoy? I myself enjoy mixing of dark themes and romance, either with the dark themes mixed into the romance itself(like forbidden love or love between a slave and a master) or to the world around the romance. We could do fantasy. Want medieval fantasy or urban fantasy? Also, should we discuss more in the dms, instead? xD

@RyuKeiko
Welcome to STC! If you enjoy romance, sci-fi and fantasy then I wouldn't mind doing a 1x1 (in PM or a thread) with you sometime! I mostly use original characters rather than those from fandoms though. Definitely understand your pet peeve about the short, non-detailed responses as well.

@RyuKeiko
Welcome to STC! If you enjoy romance, sci-fi and fantasy then I wouldn't mind doing a 1x1 (in PM or a thread) with you sometime! I mostly use original characters rather than those from fandoms though. Definitely understand your pet peeve about the short, non-detailed responses as well.
Totally~!! We can do a 1x1 whenever you'd like~!

Back