Whose Your Favourite Fictional Character?

my favorite characters....
Clary fairchild from the mortal instruments
Will Horondale from the infernal devices
sherlock holomes
Rumplestillskin from the brothers grimm fairy tales
the goose princess from the brothers grimm fairy tales
Romeo and Juliet from Shakespeare
mother Holle from brothers grimm fairy tales
Philip from the great expectations
Nicholas flamel from the alchemist
Poppy from night world
Steven from the zodiac Legacy
Hermione from Harry Potter

Lucina, from Fire Emblem. Her drive to save her world and the love she has for her family and friends is admirable, plus she's cute as a button and one of the most popular characters in the series.

Now THAT is a tough one. I think that, at the moment, my favorite fictional character would have to be Garrus Vakarian from the original Mass Effect trilogy. He had good character development, a cool design, an awesome voice and I overall like his role in the story, both from a friendship and romantic point of view.

tumblr_nq2rapIun21qbwudjo1_500.gif

Guts, from Berserk. Obvious reasons come from his appearance alone: missing eye, prosthetic arm that doubles as a cannon, throwing knives and a crossbow, and to top it off, a sword that's at least two heads taller than him - who's already a huge wall of scarred muscle. But then comes the character in itself. At first, he seems like a complete dickbag, loving battle, only caring about himself and not hesitating to do despicable things if that means he'll complete his objective. Then, you see his story, the hardships he went through, the events that shaped him as he is, and you understand he is like that. Better yet, he just keeps on growing from then on. Certainly one of the best character developments I've seen in my whole life. Of course, his raw determination is a big plus. Guy simply refuses to give up, even if he's been struck by several arrows and bolts, or facing a giant demon that just keeps on regenerating.

He's also incredibly handsome for someone who spends night and day slaying demons of all kinds, all while raging harder than a 12 year old who's just been beaten on a 1v1 duel on Call of Duty.

Last edited:
Dick Grayson, Nightwing!!!
Not the strongest superhero, but still my all time favorite. It says a lot about a person when they're considered the very person the Batman, himself, wishes he could be. Although not quite as skilled in some aspects, he is Bruce's most successful partner in terms of what Bruce actually was trying to do with the concept of a "robin." He couldn't save Jason, and although he is on his own path of redemption, he still remains in a dark place, Tim had a perfectly normal life free from the darkness, and yet forced his way in, consequently creating a dark world for himself, Damian...is....Damian...
But Dick? He did the one thing Bruce never could...he overcame the darkness, he didn't allow it to consume him, and became a successful hero without it.
....Plus, like me, he has a thing for redheads...so...eh? :)

Superman
Hulk
Spider Man
Darkseid
Batman
Blade
Kenshiro (Fist of the North Star)
Thanos....with the infinity gauntlet
Skeletor
Optimus prime
Megatron
Venom
Ben Grimm

Many others....

One more added to my list:
Philip Pullman's His dark materials, the golden compass. My favorite character is Lyra and Lord Asriel.

Darth Revan
Bastila Shan
Meetra Surik
Darth Mar
RC-1138 (Boss)
RC-1140 (Fixer)
RC-1207 (Sev)
RC-1262 (Scorch)
Luke Skywalker
Mara Jade

Agent 47

John Marston

CJ (GTA San Andreas)

Ezio Auditore
Altair
Edward Kenway

Favorite character?

Tough one... but I would definitely go with Konno Yuuki from SAO.

Yuuki's been my favorite in the series ever since I saw her first entrance... but when she died...

Yeah, total heartbreak.

Well, picking one is simply impossible lol. So, I'll simply share a few. Kakashi Hatake(Naruto), Geralt of Rivia(The Witcher), Vegeta(Dragon Ball Series), and Dante(Devil May Cry).

Jason Todd, who practically embodies everything I look for in an MC. No bs powers, a street rat that rose from nothing, was resurrected and was traumatised about it, is super skilled in combat and actually uses everything he can to win.

Naruto Uzumaki!
3 reasons why he is my favorite FICTIONAL (sadly) character:
1. He is very passionate with doing his job as a hokage.
2. He is one of the most resilient character that I've ever seen. So much was stacked against him but he still blew all our expectations away. His journey will always inspire me.
3. He will never give up! Dattebayo :D

my favorite fictional character is Miles "Tails" Prower from the Sonic the Hedgehog series, i love it that he is really intelligent and had a great fighting ability. And he can also use his Tails to fly or evne use as extra limbs. Further is his great personality that he is really caring and sweet

My favorite is a tie between Sans and Joseph Joestar. Although Sans is a cool and mysterious character, he is a bit overrated, and I understand that, but that’s why I have my backup. Joseph is a really funny and witty character in Jojo’s Bizarre Adventure, and although his story is done, and he’s well into his nineties, according to the creator, he still holds a special place in my heart.

Matt Murdock in the Netflix series "Daredevil" is an interesting and conflicted character. I base many of the inner thoughts of my characters on Matt. He is interesting, dark and at the same time light. He has an interesting past that affects him to this day.

Light Yagami is also one of my favorites. His intellect and at the same time psychopathic tendencies interest me deeply

This is a tough one mostly because what my favorite character is depends on what story I'm currently obsessed with. Right now I'd probably have to say either:
1) Atomic Robo from the awesome comic of the same name.
2) Okabe from the Steins;Gate anime.
3) the Protagonist of Hollow Knight the video game (I've named him/her/them Little Ghost as per fanon).View attachment 2671View attachment 2672 View attachment 2673

In no particular order (because how could I ever rank them?)--

Rasmus from The Rain
Loki from the Marvel series
G.O.B. from Arrested Development
Toby from The Office

I have multiple favorites, and they're all from Harry Potter. Kreacher, Dobby, Lupin, Fred and George, Luna, Snape, and Draco are the subjects of my affection.

I think I'm going to go with Sheldon Cooper from The Big Bang Theory. He was always my favourite character

Back