Open Wild Moose Spotted

Moose

Squiddily diddily
Benefactor
I'm looking for more rp again. I generally respond once a week with greater delays on occasion, try to respond every couple days or so, and I try to be communicative. I try to tailor my post length to the situation, sometimes it gets as short as a single paragraph, usually it's two-three. I like lots of media and if I try to list it all out I will probably forget a thing so I figure it will be easier to just give a list of characters and plots that I currently am wanting to use.

Plots:
Fandom: Avatar the last Airbender/Legend of Korra; the great earth ending master. A suspiciously young man in the swamp has had a lifelong vendetta against Toph. Moping in the swamp about her being past her prime, he seeks to train a young earthbender to fight against the younger beifong generation to prove that he is her better once and for all.

Original: Alien parasite crashes on Earth, the alien crew it normally was a part of perished in the crash. It takes unwilling hosts in humans in an attempt to get back off planet and finds that it is detrimental to the humans health once it attempts to leave the hosts. It finds a willing host and attempts to negotiate with humanity for it's peaceable release while assisting the humans in treating the now terribly ill former hosts.

Back