New User Wild Roleplayer appeared!

Astatine Galaxy

Just some crazy person
(Sorry if this is long...)
Hello. My name's Ari, they/them, 19, and I like Pokemon more than I like most people, haha!
I enjoy casual/slice of life roleplaying quite a bit, so I decided to join Storyteller Circle, in hope of making friends and having fun with RP.
Along with Pokemon, I love Invader Zim. I think I have more OCs than there are canon characters, hahaha! But mainly, I've been really into Splatoon, but the only OC I have is my Octoling from Splatoon 3, and he doesn't even have a name yet. Not to mention I haven't even drawn him (I usually draw all my OCs). Whoops.
I'm also trying to make OCs for no series in particular (in other words, something more original).
However, I'm still really new to this site. If anyone has any tips on how this site works, I would be really grateful. Thank you in advance.
Oh, and one more thing... It's a little hard for me to warm up to others, so I do apologize in advance if I don't respond right away.

Welcome! I hope you find what you are looking for here. Everyone here is super friendly, so don't be shy if you have questions.

I've never really been that into Pokémon, but I do like the art style quite a bit. I have wanted to play Splatoon, but, alas, I am really susceptible to dizziness with certain games, and Splatoon makes me Really dizzy.

Welcome! I hope you find what you are looking for here. Everyone here is super friendly, so don't be shy if you have questions.

I've never really been that into Pokémon, but I do like the art style quite a bit. I have wanted to play Splatoon, but, alas, I am really susceptible to dizziness with certain games, and Splatoon makes me Really dizzy.

Thank you very much for your kindness! And I understand your dilemma, as Splatoon has a lot of movements which could very potentially make people dizzy, especially in online battles, where there's lots of action and camera movement. I do know what it's like for games to make one dizzy though (although I'm used to Splatoon's visuals, since I've played it since 2015 when the first one came out). Especially games with flashing images. As for Pokemon, yeah, I agree, the art style is great (probably why I fall in love with a different Pokemon character every month, hahaha!).

Thank you again, and it's very nice to meet you, BookKnight. :)

Back