Alrighty! Here is the official OOC discussion thread on my RP "Witches of The Damned". I've decided to make it open to any kind fantasy genera character that someone wants to RP with. There are some rules however. I want to make sure this RP goes smoothly so here are the rules to keep things clean:
  1. NO ROBOTS/CYBORGS - this RP is completely technology free.
  2. No OP characters - Its fine if your character is hard to beat but a OP character is not welcome.
  3. No NSFW characters - Some nudity or flirtatious traits are fine but full on sex hungry OC's are not.
  4. No one-liners - Please be descriptive even if you don't have much to say. It helps to keep things going.
As long as the rules are respected you can choose any of your characters to RP as.

Story
In the kingdom Yosaia, legends tell of monsters, demons and evil beings writhing outside the kingdom's walls. The walls of Yosaia have been standing for over 5,000 years and most have forgotten how they were even built in the first place. The royal family ruling over the kingdom don't seem to know, or do they? No one has seen past the walls. Not even the strongest of giants or the most magical of witches and wizards. All are too busy with life inside the semi-safety of the walls to care. Even if the walls keep most of the danger out, there are still creatures, thieves, crime lords and vicious cults within the kingdom itself. Everyone is tense as rumors of the entirety of Yosaia being under attack of a secret society called The Witches of The Damned planning to open the walls and expose the kingdom to the dangers outside. Travelers, bounty hunters, soldiers and many others are being tasked to find these society members and bring them to the royal family to be punished. You are one of the many individuals requested to look for members. It all started with a letter delivered to you.​
Will you accept the request?
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Character sign-up slots
3.​

Back