Wonderfully Sweet Nothings (multifandom Valentines rp)

Gummi Bunnies

identity unknown...
Benefactor
The Convergence Series GM

~Premise~

tumblr_ok48d8YbKk1tn5nvyo2_1280.png

One of the many holidays in a year, Valentine's Day is seen as a time to strengthen or even form relationships with other individuals. Other than the passing request of "Will you be my Valentine?", chocolate appears as the most common type of gift to be exchanged on this special day. Almost perfectly on time for this year's Valentine's Day, a grandiose chocolate factory had been built out of nowhere. Before it would be opened to the public, invitations to select lucky people from various places have been sent out, detailing on a special tour of the chocolate factory and promising a specially-made chocolate that'll "grant a person's deepest desires" for simply showing up.

And so I ask, what will be your Valentine's desire?

~~~~~

Definitely trying out GMing something small before I forget lol. Valentine's Day is approaching and that means an incoming holiday-themed roleplay, taking elements from Lost Alice & Fate/Grand Order! The main in-character thread will be over at the Convergence Series subforum, and best part, this event's non-canon over there. Meaning you don't have to go and read stuff beforehand. What a treat!

Due to IRL things, the in-character thread won't be up until Friday, February 16th! Close as it's gonna get to the actual day of.

~Rules~
1) All STC rules apply to this roleplay.
2) No godmodding/powerplaying. It scares the chocolate.
3) Along with being a multifandom roleplay, OCs are allowed too! Duos are fine as well, no limits on them. ;3
4) 3 images/gifs per post. Just a common courtesy to people who can't load a large amount of images at once. ^^;
5) I have a tendency to be slow with the GMing and whatnot, and I can take a few reminders if I haven't posted at least once. But please don't spam me to update, it only makes me what to do the opposite.
6) Be nice to each other OOC and have fun!

~Character Sheet~
IMPORTANT NOTE: As part of the sign-up process, I'll need a PM that details your character's Valentine desire. Think of it as a single limitless wish. This will come into play later. ;3

Appearance: (picture and/or description is fine)
Name:
Canon: (simply put "Original Character" if they're an OC)
Abilities/Weapons:
Short Bio: (a wiki link is also fine)
Extra Info: (anything else you wanna add)

~Cast List~
@Crow as Amano Miu & Kanzaki Hideri (Blend S)
@Raynar Saassin as Android 18 & Krillin (Dragon Ball Z)
@Takumi as Felicia & Shigure (Fire Emblem Fates)
@Crimson Spartan as Laslow & Asugi (Fire Emblem Fates)
@Khan of the Mardu as Karin Kanzuki (Street Fighter)
@Cromartous as Kelfa (Dragon Ball Super)
@Jeremi as Kimber Benton & Stormer (Jem and the Holograms)
@Blacksmith as King Hassan & Shakespeare (Type-Moon)
@Alex Azure as Mason & Macy Moretti (Original Character)
@Donder172 as Mizelia (Star Wars OC)
@Yun Lee as Monika (Doki Doki Literature Club) & Rashid (Street Fighter)
@Archmage Jeremiah as Natsuki (Doki Doki Literature Club)
@Minerva as Nero Claudius & Hakuno Kishinami (Fate/Extra)
@Lissamel as Oshare Bones (Puyo Puyo)
@MelodyMeister as Reimu Hakurei & Marisa Kirisame (Touhou Project)
@York as Reiner Braun (Attack On Titan) & Yulia (Everlasting Summer)
@Neko Shogun as Sayori (Doki Doki Literature Club)
@Lucky as Will (Original Character) & Stiles (Teen Wolf)
@Glostechk as Yuri (Doki Doki Literature Club) & Popuko (Pop Team Epic)​

Last edited:

latest

Name: Monika

Canon: Doki Doki Literature Club

Abilities/Weapons: Monika is the local school idol: intelligent, nice, good at sports and poetry. She can also play the piano well!

Short Bio: Monika is a third year student at a Japanese high school, who is known as one of the most popular and talented in her class. Recently she started up a literature club at her school, which already has four members besides herself! As the newest member, a friend of the club's vice president, Sayori, has grown more and more popular with the three other girls, Monika can't help but want to fall in love, herself. And then, one fateful day, as she was preparing for the upcoming school festival...she received an invitation to this factory.

Hmm...nothing a little chocolate can't fix.

Extra Info: Ahaha~​

Appearance:
karin-kanzuki-sf5-fanart.jpg

Name: Karin Kanzuki

Canon: Street Fighter V

Abilities/Weapons: Martial Artist, Survivalist, and Corporate Head. Also a very fabulous dresser.

Short Bio: The head of the Kanzuki Zaibatsu and organizer of the efforts to counter the plans of M. Bison and Shadaloo in Street Fighter V, having given up the family motto of always winning in the pursuit of unique fighting styles and friendship with her long-time adversary.

Extra Info: She maintains an entire army of shinobi and kunoichi on the payroll of her corporation. Why does a zaibatsu have a ninja army? Because it's the Kanzuki Zaibatsu, and the Kanzuki family only accepts the best of the best in all things, especially when it comes to personal security and intelligence-gathering.​

SMILE
SWEET
SISTER

4kIhBs3.gif

"Onee-san will always be there~ for~ you~."

Name:
Amano Miu

Canon:
xNugojN.jpg

Abilities/Weapons:
If Miu is added to the playable roster of Kirara Fantasia when this Roleplay is being run, there will be a powerset & weaponset based on the character's appearance from the game. For now, there is none.

Short Bio:
What kind of slice of life character has a concrete biography?

Extra Info:
N/A for now

h7I18Zz.jpg

"Thanks to you, I've just got a brilliant idea for my next doujinshi!"

BXHp8Ss.gif

"I'm Kanzaki Hideri, a peppy high school girl, pleased to meet you, everyone~!"

Name:
Kanzaki Hideri

Canon:
xNugojN.jpg

Abilities/Weapons:
If Hideri is added to the playable roster of Kirara Fantasia when this Roleplay is being run, there will be a powerset & weaponset from based on the game. For now, there is none.

Short Bio:
If you look, you're gonna ruin the surprise!

Extra Info:
N/A for now

l00892R.jpg

Last edited:
Last edited:
"I'm in fine form today. So fine, in fact, I think my popularity might soar!"
Appearance:
cHNQIg6.png

Name:
Laslow (Formally known as Inigo)

Fire Emblem Fates: Revelations path

Abilities/Weapons:
Fancy Footwork: All allies within a 2-tile radius of the user will have their Strength and Speed increased by 1 when Rally is used.

Strong Riposte: When enemy triggers the battle, damage +3

Steel sword (weapon)

Look here if you dare...

He loves to dance, gets embarrassed easily, and loves to flirt...

Appearance:
“I'll steal anything that's not nailed down. But murder—like that? Nah. Crosses a line. And there's NO price he could pay me to do that.”

855cd7c1e59d7cce0445ef0e102ef2e9--fire-emblem-characters-fire-emblem-fates.jpg

Name:

Asugi

Estimated late teens

Fire Emblem Fates: Revelations path

Abilities/Weapons:

Sweet Tooth: Recover 4 HP when choosing to Wait by eating hidden candy.

Locktouch: Allows the user to open normal doors and chests without keys.

Poison Strike: When user triggers the battle, the enemy's HP is reduced after the battle

Flame Shuriken (Physical weapon that deals magic damage)

Again... Look if you dare...

Loves Candy, Can make candy, Certainly reminds me of an Awakening character...

"Didn't expect THAT, did ya?"

Appearance:
783609edeea3151dd32aaf0e756b8f21--fire-emblem-fates-felicia-best-girl.jpg

Name: Felicia
Canon: Fire Emblem Fates: Conquest Route

Abilities/Weapons: As a maid, she can use a staff to heal others as well as a variety of daggers.

Short Bio: http://fireemblem.wikia.com/wiki/Felicia

Extra Info: Watch out for her, she's clumsy, so tea sets beware.
-------

"I have been a child too long. My eyes have been closed, but my heart has been opened. I can imagine, a little, what it must feel like to live in your world. Still you find it in yourself to sing, and so must I."

Appearance:
tumblr_ox11f1RAuw1qlefe6o1_1280.png

Name: Shigure
Canon: Fire Emblem Fates: Conquest Route

Abilities/Weapons: He uses an Iron Naginata, similarly to his mother Azura, but is used to fighting on the back of a Pegasus.

Short Bio: http://fireemblem.wikia.com/wiki/Shigure

Extra Info: Sadly, he doesn't look like this outside of FE: Heroes. Makes me feel salty. Other than that N/A.

Last edited:
xhXEvvm.png

Name

Yuri

Canon

Doki Doki Literature Club

Abilities/Weapons

Yuri is an average student who is very shy, quiet, and polite. She loves reading. Yuri... has a few things in her bag.

Short Bio

Yuri is also a student at the same school as Monika; however, she is known as the quiet bookworm. She joined Monika's literature club spending evenings reading and rarely socializes with the other members until she met the vice president's friend. Since then, Yuri has opened herself more to socializing. Receiving the invitation was something that she did not expect and most certainly was unaware that the president of the literature club would also be attending.

Extra Info

Yes. Yuri will be bringing Portrait of Markov with her.

Have fun.

-------------------

"WAIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
YOU'RE NOT ACTUALLY GOING TO PLAY THAT NERD RIGHT???"

b2ZBxma.gif

Name

Popuko

Canon

MMtOlZT.png

Abilities/Weapons

Who knows if Popuko even has abilities or weapons. It seems like she can pull anything out of her a** and still make some kind of sense....

Short Bio

Popuko is an average 14-year-old seventh grader that you'd find anywhere-

Okay. Even though you may not even know who this character is or where they come from and you and I both know that I'm practically playing another character that would be hilarious to interact with everyone here. Of course I'm taking advantage since this isn't canon. Anyways, Popuko isn't an average teen. Unlike a lot of characters her age, she and her friend are both basically the Cartoon Network version of Uncle Grandpa - if you don't know what that is I'm so glad. Please don't find out....

Why are you sending this maniac child an invitation -

Wait. Why am I playing as this maniac child?!

Extra Info

"Ha! Too bad. You're going to be the meme of this group again.
So you're going to have to put up with lil' ol me! I better get chocolates if I'm going to this cruddy party!"

Last edited:

Hear me. Can you not hear the evening bell toll for thee? It's message that... Of love.

....Playwright, I shall have thine head for this.

04e8b817de1ba2a900139e71c99b368e.jpg

Name: King Hassan
Canon: Type Moon
Abilities/Weapons:

The Angel who Announces Death — Azrael
Type: Anti-personnel Noble Phantasm
Range: 1
Max Target: 1 person

An utterly ordinary greatsword that Hassan swung throughout his life. It is dyed in his resolute faith.
He, who walked the boundary of the tranquil valley, is said to inflict instant death with every strike of this sword.

The chance of this effect is low, but it can deliver instant death to even the most powerful of foes.
He, who dwells in the tranquil valley, is familiar with Death. He has become one with it, gaining resistance to instant death and charm effects.

Presence Concealment: A
The Skill to erase one’s own presence. It is the vestige of an ability he learned long ago. The swordsman bears a powerful curse which makes his presence known to those whom he will kill next, even if he achieves a perfect success on a check to conceal himself.

Evening Bell: EX
The evening bell which signals the arrival of death and announces a funeral to all.
A unique Skill which denotes that its user has become one with this ritual.
The swordsman does not choose who he kills out of his own will.

When someone becomes a dead person who has lost sight of their own time of death, Hassan delivers salvation in the name of the Lord in Heaven. All is according to Heaven’s will. Therefore, those who encounter the swordsman know that their fate is at its end.
“…Canst thou hear this bell?
It tolls for thy destiny’s end.
Accept it, and unbind thy soul, for this is thy last chance as a human to slumber in peace.”

Short Bio: An assassin who wears a skull mask. This is believed to the first Hassan-i Sabbāh to bear the title “Old Man of the Mountain” after the Hashashin sect was established as the Assassins.
However, neither the other eighteen Hassans nor the devotees of the sect know this figure’s identity, and it is said that there was never any evidence that he existed. He is a legendary assassin, said to appear to take the head of a generation’s Hassan-i Sabbāh when they stray from the path.
In other words, he is the Hassan who kills Hassans.

Extra Info: I am the Old Man of the Mountain. Death is the shadow of which I walk, where angels fear to tread. If mine presence is a surety in this situation, than shall I devote my prowess to thee. May you all find love and much chocolate.

____

And so once more, the players hath come hence.
To plié their love 'tween folks much fair in grace.
That we offer tribute to the sweetest humor thus commenced!
But lo! By yon hulking shadow of death, doth we show a familiar face.

latest

T'would be a churlish thing for one such as I to not attend, would it not?

Name: William Shakespeare.
Age: Died at age 52, though its unclear what era of his life Caster was summoned.
Canon: Type Moon
Abilities/Weapons:

Enchant: A
Unique skill. Applies a certain concept to any weapon. Originally this skill is meant to apply magical concepts to items but in Shakespeare's case, he can enhance a weapon beyond its innate potential through his writings.

[First Folio]
NP Type: Anti-Personnel
When the Curtain Rises, the Applause Shall Be As Ten Thousand Thunders!

[Self Preservation B]

A spell that allows him to lurk in the background, as befits the playwright behind the stage. In-game, it renders him invincible to attack.

For RP purposes, it enables him to point and declare 'By my troth, what manner of creature is that?!' and force everyone to look away. At which point, he runs away to safety.

What kind of playwright could he be if he didn't know how to act?

[Territory Creation C]

Caster innate ability to establish a working area, where his magecraft is enhanced and more effective. Though he prefers playhouses and theaters, he can make do with other places 'for the art.'

[First Folio: When the Curtain Rises, There Will be Thunderous Applause B]

The ultimate play written by Shakespeare. Regardless of allies or foes, he can turn targets into characters of his play. Capable of breaking the will of even the greatest of heroes, Anti-Psyche Noble Phantasm.

Short Bio: Servant Caster in the Grail War and the Grand Order project. An auspicious and frankly, narcissistic figure. A trickster to the end, in favor of 'the play'.

Last edited:
I'm having trouble on deciding whether or not I actually want to join, so I thought I'd get a CS up and go from there. Approach-Approach Conflict is a bitch for me

Appearance
:

6aaa3bce3a53f140908a242cae74df002fb8ed0a_hq.jpg
\

Input Name: "Umu! You are in the presence of the Emperor Nero Claudius Caesar Augustus Germanicus! Saber Class servant!"

Input Age: "A lady never tells her age!"

(23)

Canon: The Moon Cell of Fate/Extra

Abilities/Weapons:

"Umu! I have many useful weapons and abilities."

Abilities:

Imperial Privilege: Allows her to have various stats and abilities that she should not normally have.

Migraine: An ability derived from the fact that she had chronic migraines as a human.

Strength: Was known for her ability to strangle a lion while alive.

Noble Phantasms:

Aestus Estus: Her long red sword. The perfect instrument that would amaze the Muses.

Aestus Domus Aurea: A Noble Phantasm similar to a Reality Marble that increases her stats and parameters. Leads into Laus St. Claudius, which is a Noble Phantasm that also utilizes Aestus Estus.

Input Background:

"Umu! I shall regale you with stories of my past!"

Moon Cell Servant File: Nero Claudius

What would a Servant be without their Master?

Attached Photo:

(Record: Taken June 25, 2000 AD, Saint Luke's Hospital, Tokyo, Japan; Picture taken Upon Admittance)

232855.jpg

Input Name: "There's a name in my head. Could it be mine?"

"Ah, it appears that my name is Hakuno Kishinami"

Input Age: "I believe that I am 18 years old."

Canon: The Moon Cell of the Fate/Extra Quadrilogy

Abilities/Weapons:

"A-ah... I'm not very strong..."

Moon Cell Informational Excerpt: Hakuno is weak compared to most Masters, containing mostly E- rank stats. Because of this, she is said to greatly weaken her servant's abilities. However, she has gotten significantly stronger through training and the equipping of Code Casts which are articles of clothing that grant her specific magical abilities.

Input Background:

"It's asking for my history... I should start at the beginning."

"..."

"Where is the beginning?"

"I can't remember much. I'm sorry."

Moon Cell Personnel File: Hakuno Kishinami

Extra Info:

I'll be trying something, and that's writing in first person from Hakuno's point of view. This is based on the fact that the VN-style sections are in First Person, and I like the way she describes things. Her internal monologue will be written in italics.

This also means that Nero's actions will be in third person. Her text will be written in red to distinguish between them. Other things will be written in blue, which is the Moon Cell.

Last edited:
latest
~The Shrine Maiden Of Paradise~ ..Or The Armpit Maiden.
Appearance: Above.
Name: Reimu Hakurei
Canon: Touhou Project
Abilities/Weapons: Asides from the normal shrine maiden abilities and her above average barrier powers, she has the power to float, not only through the air, but through reality itself, this is seen how she “drifts” through her days. In Gensokyo, to make things fair, the fights are resolved by bullet hell battles, the patterns are pretty and flashy and they are contained in a spell card of sorts. She carries a purification rod and usually has ying yang orbs around her, since she’s a shrine maiden.

Short Bio: As the shrine maiden of the Hakurei Shrine in the fantasy world of Gensokyo, it is her job to seal any yokai, and she does so indiscriminately. Her shrine is lacking in followers, and she doesn’t get much donations, so she isn’t the most richest person around. She’s a simple girl: straightforward, pure and easy to get along with. When she received the invitation, she though it was a yokai’s doing, but decided to go anyways, since that chocolate is real tempting.
Extra Info: She is best friends with Marisa Kirisame, and is often the straight man in their relationship.

—————————————————————————————————————Girls are now preparing, please wait warmly....

“It ain’t magic if it ain’t flashy, Danmaku’s all about firepower!”
Appearance:
MarisaULiL.png

Name: Marisa Kirisame
Canon: Touhou Project
Abilities/Weapons: Marisa uses powerful light magic, and flashy magic at that,such as her star candy bullets and of course, her master spark. She keeps the master spark in her mini-hakkero and often spams it, which is borderline breaking spellcard rules. She uses a broom to fly around which maintains her witch look. Although her magic is destructive, it is hard to control and it is pretty much impossible to go through an area without leaving holes and burn marks.

Short Bio: As the local thief and liar of Gensokyo, Marisa is charming, rowdy and often kind of a jerk, in a bad boy sort of way. A hardworking human who spent many nights training to become among the best battler in Gensokyo, Marisa is not to be underestimated in danmaku battles. As well as being good friend of Alice and Reimu for many years, she knows much of the people she’s beaten up, so she’s fairly social. During her heists, she swoops in with her broomstick and flys out with the intended item, often grimores and spells. Underneath her wild personality though, is a much more compassionate girl who feels sort of inferior to the stronger Reimu and to the yokai. Reimu handed her the invitation, and she agreed to help her out, although she’s also out for that valentine chocolate, since she know perfectly what her wish will be.
Extra Info: She is aware that quite a few girls such as Alice and Patchouli like her, and she’s friendly with them, but she has trouble committing to a single relationship. Or committing in general.

Last edited:
"Ooooh! How fantastic! I've been looking for an opportunity to try on a few new outfits..."

Img103004_l.png

Name:
Oshare Bones

???
(Old enough to be 'a grown man', but a gentleman like himself never tells!)

Canon:

Puyo Puyo

Abilities/Weapons:

Perhaps we could settle our disputes with a round of Puyo Pop?

...No? We can't just summon some puzzle gameplay whenever we need it? Well, that's no fun.

Beyond that, as Oshare Bones is a skeleton, it's...A bit harder to damage him then with everyday people.

Short Bio:

Not much is known about Oshare's presence in life, though he has once said he once had long, curly, blond hair. Don't bother asking him for proof of that, though--He's had all photographs of himself from that time, along with some other mementos, out to sea.

He once had a lover. Apparently, he was extremely similar to Satan in appearance. He lost his lover a long time back; though upon besting a gauntlet of opponents in a Puyo match, he managed to wish upon a medal that he'd reunite with his lover someday. Unfortunately, his ambiguous wording means that he has no idea when they'll meet again, only that they will, eventually.

As a skeleton, Oshare's made quite a life for himself; functioning mostly as an opponent for Puyo matches but occasionally running a shop. Oh, yeah, and he's a...Bit of a self-made fashion critic.

Extra Info:

N / A

"...Of course, if the rest of my opponents are just as unfashionable, then looking more glamorous than them will be a breeze!"

Really? This is how I'm integrating myself back into the Convergence series? Really?

Appearance:

"Don't get your feelings hurt, But I'm still a lot stronger than you are."
Name: Android 18

Canon:
latest

Abilities:
Android Barrier
Destructo Disc
Energy Attack
Sadistic 18
So That's How it Has to Be!

Short Bio: Shortly before the beginning of the Universe Survival Saga or more commonly known as the Tournament of Power Saga, Krillin received an invitation to a Valentines Party and insisted that she'd come along with him to have more bonding time. As she was worried about Marron, she had someone watch over her while she and Krillin went to the party.

Extra Info: As Krillin had not been training/fighting as much during their time together, and alongside the fact they had a child to look after as well, 18 pitched in every now and then with private training sessions to keep herself and Krillin's strength up. However she was still much more powerful than him so she acts as the main protector of the family whenever Goku or the other Z Warriors aren't around.

Appearance:
latest

"I guess love makes you change some things..."
Name: Krillin

Canon:
latest

Abilities:
Ki Sense
Full Power Energy Blast Volley
Kamehameha
Destructo Disc
Solar Flare
Solar Flare x100 - An enhanced version of the Solar Flare that strengthens the blinding effect to where it can also blind if the opponent's eyes are closed, and they will also be unable to sense the user's ki, leaving them completely defenceless. It was developed and named by Krillin in Dragon Ball Super.

Short Bio: Shortly before the beginning of the Universe Survival Saga or more commonly known as the Tournament of Power Saga, he received an invitation to a Valentines Party and insisted that his wife, Android 18 come along with him for more bonding time.

Extra Info: As Krillin had not been training/fighting as much, he's much weaker than 18, but can still pitch in every now and then. But the mass majority of any fighting will be handled by 18.​

Back