Status
Not open for further replies.
-Chapter 1-
"GUDAGUDA/Valentine's Day!!"
❝ There we go, I was waiting for those questions! Now I can move on with Phase 2 of my plan! An exposition dump! ❞ She grinned with joy, excited to keep things moving along. ❝ I am the notorious Devil King of the Sixth Heaven! The legendary warlord that reigned over the Sengoku and Azuchi-Momoyama periods! The one and only Oda Nobunaga! So you may ask, "what is a person like her doing at a chocolate factory?" Well, it's simple. ❞

With a simple tap to the ground with her blade, a good amount of Japanese-style matchlocks appeared out of thin air and levitated themselves, positioned to aim at the group. The Nobus that were rallied under Nobunaga's command followed suit by pulling out smaller yet similar matchlocks to use.

tumblr_p4bsf9bRKD1v3qowuo2_100.png

❝ I caught wind of a special chocolate that grants a person one limitless wish once consumed. What's there to say if I hoarded it all for myself? That is a powerful weapon that I can't push aside from my plans to forcefully unite nations, now can I? ❞ Nobunaga explained her plan to steal all the wish-granting chocolates. Though, she paused for a moment when she realized that one of the tour guests had the balls to go up and poke her several times.

❝ H-Hey, back up a bit! ❞ Alice panicked, not wanting any of her tour guests to hurt. Using her magic, she was able to drag Yulia away from Nobunaga with the help of those blue butterflies again.

tumblr_p4984pHCuG1v3qowuo8_100.png

❝ Nobunaga? Y... You do know you're preventing yourself from getting those special chocolates if you take away the workforce. ❞ Mash knew that Nobunaga was around, but wasn't exactly aware that the Archer-class Servant was doing things like this. Plus, she couldn't defuse a possible fight if she couldn't even call upon her abilities as a Demi-Servant... Except well, Mash's point brought awkward silence from Nobunaga.

❝ Well in that case, I'll be taking over this chocolate factory so only I can make and get those wish-granting chocolates!! Taking over this factory by force! Definitely a part of my plan! ❞ Nobunaga's response drew out a tired sigh from Mash. Guess the two knew each other too?

~Cast List~
@Crow as Amano Miu & Kanzaki Hideri (Blend S)
@Raynar Saassin as Android 18 & Krillin (Dragon Ball Z)
@Takumi as Felicia & Shigure (Fire Emblem Fates)
@Crimson Spartan as Laslow & Asugi (Fire Emblem Fates)
@Khan of the Mardu as Karin Kanzuki (Street Fighter)
@Cromartous as Kelfa (Dragon Ball Super)
@Jeremi as Kimber Benton & Stormer (Jem and the Holograms)
@Blacksmith as King Hassan & Shakespeare (Type-Moon)
@Alex Azure as Mason & Macy Moretti (Original Character)
@Donder172 as Mizelia (Star Wars OC)
@Yun Lee as Monika (Doki Doki Literature Club) & Rashid (Street Fighter)
@Archmage Jeremiah as Natsuki (Doki Doki Literature Club)
@Minerva as Nero Claudius & Hakuno Kishinami (Fate/Extra)
@Lissamel as Oshare Bones (Puyo Puyo)
@MelodyMeister as Reimu Hakurei & Marisa Kirisame (Touhou Project)
@York as Reiner Braun (Attack On Titan) & Yulia (Everlasting Summer)
@Neko Shogun as Sayori (Doki Doki Literature Club)
@Lucky as Will (Original Character) & Stiles (Teen Wolf)
@Glostechk as Yuri (Doki Doki Literature Club) & Popuko (Pop Team Epic)​
"Actually, Lady Nobunaga, I ought to be asking how a dead man stands before us and in female form as well," Karin asked with a scowl as she considered the strange being, eyebrows cocking as she listened to the rest of the plan. Honestly, why did so many fools have the lack of sense to explain their plans to their very enemies, shouting it from the rooftops? Though the idea of wish-granting chocolate... Assuredly a fantasy of a delusional girl with magical powers, but the heiress couldn't help but admit to herself that the idea intrigued her. There were certainly some wishes in her own heart that she desired.

However, for now? None of that mattered, regardless of if the chocolate did or did not exist; if it was the reality of this place to craft enchanted chocolates, then the Kanzuki Zaibatsu and its owner would ensure that it did not all into the hands of this clearly mad girl. If not? Then the girl would simply need to be defeated before Karin entered into negotiations with the factory's owner to buy a share in the company. Simple as that, at least in her mind as she casually settled into her usual stance for combat, keeping to the edge of the group in case the madwoman attempted to fire at them.​

tumblr_inline_o7ib99d2y91t49rd8_100.png

"You really think so Laslow?" Felicia asked, despite how she dropped everything and fell a lot? Or that time when Lord Xander--well, her Lord Xander--had to help her get untangled from some yarn when she had tried her hand at sewing.

"Confidence? Hmm, I'll try my best at it!" Felicia exclaimed, getting a bit pumped up from Laslow and Hideri's words. Shigure smiled at her antics, glad his friend was getting fired up and in a good mood.

"Say, Laslow? What of my mother in your world?" he asked, smile fading for a moment. There was a little awkwardness in his tone along with seriousness, due to how strange it was that this Laslow wasn't their Laslow, but he wanted to know what his mother may have been doing in the other's world.

@Crow @Crimson Spartan

"Of course I think so!... Really you need not be so hard on yourself. People make mistakes it's a fact of life..." Laslow spoke to Felicia before noticing a bunch of commotion ahead of them.

@Takumi

-Chapter 1-
❝ There we go, I was waiting for those questions! Now I can move on with Phase 2 of my plan! An exposition dump! ❞ She grinned with joy, excited to keep things moving along. ❝ I am the notorious Devil King of the Sixth Heaven! The legendary warlord that reigned over the Sengoku and Azuchi-Momoyama periods! The one and only Oda Nobunaga! So you may ask, "what is a person like her doing at a chocolate factory?" Well, it's simple. ❞

With a simple tap to the ground with her blade, a good amount of Japanese-style matchlocks appeared out of thin air and levitated themselves, positioned to aim at the group. The Nobus that were rallied under Nobunaga's command followed suit by pulling out smaller yet similar matchlocks to use.

❝ I caught wind of a special chocolate that grants a person one limitless wish once consumed. What's there to say if I hoarded it all for myself? That is a powerful weapon that I can't push aside from my plans to forcefully unite nations, now can I? ❞ Nobunaga explained her plan to steal all the wish-granting chocolates. Though, she paused for a moment when she realized that one of the tour guests had the balls to go up and poke her several times.

❝ H-Hey, back up a bit! ❞ Alice panicked, not wanting any of her tour guests to hurt. Using her magic, she was able to drag Yulia away from Nobunaga with the help of those blue butterflies again.

❝ Nobunaga? Y... You do know you're preventing yourself from getting those special chocolates if you take away the workforce. ❞ Mash knew that Nobunaga was around, but wasn't exactly aware that the Archer-class Servant was doing things like this. Plus, she couldn't defuse a possible fight if she couldn't even call upon her abilities as a Demi-Servant... Except well, Mash's point brought awkward silence from Nobunaga.

❝ Well in that case, I'll be taking over this chocolate factory so only I can make and get those wish-granting chocolates!! Taking over this factory by force! Definitely a part of my plan! ❞ Nobunaga's response drew out a tired sigh from Mash. Guess the two knew each other too?

~Cast List~
@Glostechk as Yuri (Doki Doki Literature Club) & Popuko (Pop Team Epic)

"That's all I needed to hear..."

Having left Macy and Sayori Asugi mostly let the situation play out....until Nobunaga decided she was going to take the factory by force. The ninja sighed before looking directly at Nobunaga still in that relaxed state as he placed himself in front of Alice.

Small_portrait_asugi_fe14.png

"Figured something like this was bound to happen. Well I guess it's a good thing I happened to bring my weapons..."

As he finishes speaking Asugi dropped his arms to his side. In each hand was what appeared to be a simple Shuriken.

This ninja wasn't about to lose out on the chance of wish granting chocolate after all..

@Gummi Bunnies @Khan of the Mardu @Donder172 @EveryoneElse

As Marisa and Reimu walked in the back, Maria yelled out to Hakuno.
"Amnesia? Grail War!? Since when was there a war? But ya fought in a war, suppose I've to give you credit for that! What's cha name?"
Reimu looked annoyed at Marisa for a brief moment, but turned to the tour guide blowing a whistle, and a..nobu? Well, it came out and Reimu freaked.
"What is that creature!? An Oompa Loompa? You're just making words up! Well...I guess as long as it doesn't come over to me..but I've never seen these guys before.."
Reimu was unexpectedly pretty attentive if she heard Kimber's comment from over the back, she noticed a couple squeeing over it, which she would do she she wasn't an exterminator, she held her rod close to her, while Marisa laughed.
"Daww, Reimu! They are pretty cute! This isn't something you should be so tense about, just let loose and enjoy the chocolates later!"
@Jeremi @Minerva
tumblr_p49871w7ff1v3qowuo9_100.png

❝ H-Huh? Nero? What are you doing here? ❞ Mash took another look at the tour group, taking in another surprise. First realizing Kiyohime could be wandering around, then a Nobu, and now Nero.

@Minerva

❝ Nobu~! ❞ Nobbu was very pleased with the compliments, smiling in response. However, it tilted its head in confusion when asked about the rest of the Nobus.​

❝ Nob nobuu! ❞ Nobbu was not happy with being picked up by Hideri. Almost like an irritated baby.

tumblr_p4bovdDnWk1v3qowuo7_100.png

❝ ... I appreciate the interest towards Nobbu here, but it's concerning that the rest of the Nobus are nowhere to be found. Without them, we don't have a stable workforce to produce more chocolates, mainly the customized chocolates for all of you. ❞ Alice was quite worried on how this could've happened. She was sure that they wouldn't just up and leave before their official opening day, so someone must've convinced them to go somewhere else...

As she was going through all the possibilities in her head, another Nobu by the looks of it peeked from over by an opened door to the Janitor's Closet. Realizing that it could've been spotted, it hurried back into the closet, but leaving the door open.

@Jeremi @MelodyMeister @Donder172 @Crimson Spartan @Crow @Neko Shogun @Alex Azure @Takumi @everyone​

"..."

"She's asking about the Grail War."

I look at the girl who asks about my war. I feel words trapped in my throat. "I don't recall the year... And it's Hakuno Kishinami, I think..."

"You can get through this." I tell myself in my head.

I glance over at Nero who's met with the Purple-haired girl. "Yes, I am Nero!" She says. "I do not recognize you. Are you a friend of Praetor's?"

-Chapter 1-

~Cast List~
"Actually, Lady Nobunaga, I ought to be asking how a dead man stands before us and in female form as well," Karin asked with a scowl as she considered the strange being, eyebrows cocking as she listened to the rest of the plan. Honestly, why did so many fools have the lack of sense to explain their plans to their very enemies, shouting it from the rooftops? Though the idea of wish-granting chocolate... Assuredly a fantasy of a delusional girl with magical powers, but the heiress couldn't help but admit to herself that the idea intrigued her. There were certainly some wishes in her own heart that she desired.

However, for now? None of that mattered, regardless of if the chocolate did or did not exist; if it was the reality of this place to craft enchanted chocolates, then the Kanzuki Zaibatsu and its owner would ensure that it did not all into the hands of this clearly mad girl. If not? Then the girl would simply need to be defeated before Karin entered into negotiations with the factory's owner to buy a share in the company. Simple as that, at least in her mind as she casually settled into her usual stance for combat, keeping to the edge of the group in case the madwoman attempted to fire at them.​
"Of course I think so!... Really you need not be so hard on yourself. People make mistakes it's a fact of life..." Laslow spoke to Felicia before noticing a bunch of commotion ahead of them.

@Takumi

Having left Macy and Sayori Asugi mostly let the situation play out....until Nobunaga decided she was going to take the factory by force. The ninja sighed before looking directly at Nobunaga still in that relaxed state as he placed himself in front of Alice.

"Figured something like this was bound to happen. Well I guess it's a good thing I happened to bring my weapons..."

As he finishes speaking Asugi dropped his arms to his side. In each hand was what appeared to be a simple Shuriken.

This ninja wasn't about to lose out on the chance of wish granting chocolate after all..

Mizelia looks towards Alice, walks towards her and places her right hand on her shoulder. "Don't worry about me regarding this." Mizelia said as she puts her hand off her shoulder and takes her lightsaber, holding it in her right hand and visable for everyone to see. "Ma'am, I have to request you to lay down those weapons before someone gets hurt." she said with a stern tone to the woman before whispering to Alice "Now might be a good time to give us back our powers..." before returning her attention to Nobunaga "You can't take this factory by force. You'll have to get past us. Stand down, your plan is futile and will only cause pain."

The woman we met wants to take over the factory? This was interesting.

So, this is another Grail War in a way. In order to get a wish, this Nobunaga was going to take over a factory in order to gain a candy bar. The plan seemed insane, but so were many aspects of my own Grail War. So were many aspects of my history. I looked over at Nero, my servant. She stepped forward towards the mad woman.

qvkjmq9.png

"UMU! This chocolate factory is now under the protection of Rome!" I heard Nero say. "You'll have to fight me, Nero Claudius Caesar Augustus Germanicus, in order to take it from us!" I watched in stunned horror as my servant grabbed her sword.

I dashed forward in an attempt to stop her. "Wait, Nero! There are others around!"

As I move forward, she wraps me into a hug. "Praetor, I would never fight if I thought you were in danger." She says happily.

"..."

I look at the girl who asks about my war. I feel words trapped in my throat. "I don't recall the year... And it's Hakuno Kishinami, I think..."

I glance over at Nero who's met with the Purple-haired girl. "Yes, I am Nero!" She says. "I do not recognize you. Are you a friend of Praetor's?"

So, this is another Grail War in a way. In order to get a wish, this Nobunaga was going to take over a factory in order to gain a candy bar. The plan seemed insane, but so were many aspects of my own Grail War. So were many aspects of my history. I looked over at Nero, my servant. She stepped forward towards the mad woman.

qvkjmq9.png

"UMU! This chocolate factory is now under the protection of Rome!" I heard Nero say. "You'll have to fight me, Nero Claudius Caesar Augustus Germanicus, in order to take it from us!" I watched in stunned horror as my servant grabbed her sword.

I dashed forward in an attempt to stop her. "Wait, Nero! There are others around!"

As I move forward, she wraps me into a hug. "Praetor, I would never fight if I thought you were in danger." She says happily.

And now a second madwoman was claiming to be a long-dead emperor, all while in the presence of a international conglomerate CEO who was growing more and more skeptical of the collective sanity of this entire tour group. Clicking her tongue then huffing, Karin couldn't help but glance towards Rashid to gauge what his reaction to all of this was before speaking up once again, hoping to calm the situation, "Demon of Owari and Last of the Julio-Claudian line or not, I believe that you both ought to perhaps cease your grandstanding. Whether or not there is a magical chocolate, there is no need for violence here; most here came for a simple day of enjoying the fine craftmanship of chocolate confections, and I, Karin Kanzuki of the Kanzuki Zaibatsu, came to speak with the owner in order to create a financial arrangement. We do not care for your fantasies nor do we have time for them."

"Hunt down your fantasy chocolate if you wish, Lady Nobunaga, but leave us out of the matter; the people here are under my protection, and while the girl here may be as delusional as you are to claim for herself a mad emperor's name, I will not hesitate to distill punishment by my own hands and resources for harming them,"
Her fingers curled and unwrapped in a moment of preparation, loosening themselves up for the conflict that seemed ready to kick off at any moment.

@Minerva @Crimson Spartan @Gummi Bunnies

-Chapter 1-

~Cast List~

"So this is how it is~ I see, I see..."

Hideri ponders and brings something up.

nqzQn1Q.gif

"I have a deal to make with you, Fool of Owari! Most of us are out to stop you, and you have great confidence that your plans will succeed, so I'd like to propose a plan to motivate you in this little game, stakes, if you may," Hideri ponders, "if we win, I would like the clothes you're wearing! Including the hat!"

TWH78qK.jpg

"You're that determined to get that in your closet, huh, Hideri-chan," Miu shakes her head while smiling, "I admire your tenacity, you know that?"

"Of course~. I do want to find out what kind of clothes are truly compatible with my cuteness~. Who knows, maybe Sengoku era fashion is the ultimate answet~," Hideri grins, "do we have a deal, Nobunaga Oda?"

@Minerva @Takumi @Crimson Spartan @Khan of the Mardu @Lucky @Donder172 @Alex Azure @Gummi Bunnies @etcetcetc​

Mizelia looks towards Alice, walks towards her and places her right hand on her shoulder. "Don't worry about me regarding this." Mizelia said as she puts her hand off her shoulder and takes her lightsaber, holding it in her right hand and visable for everyone to see. "Ma'am, I have to request you to lay down those weapons before someone gets hurt." she said with a stern tone to the woman before whispering to Alice "Now might be a good time to give us back our powers..." before returning her attention to Nobunaga "You can't take this factory by force. You'll have to get past us. Stand down, your plan is futile and will only cause pain."

@Takumi

"..."

qvkjmq9.png

And now a second madwoman was claiming to be a long-dead emperor, all while in the presence of a international conglomerate CEO who was growing more and more skeptical of the collective sanity of this entire tour group. Clicking her tongue then huffing, Karin couldn't help but glance towards Rashid to gauge what his reaction to all of this was before speaking up once again, hoping to calm the situation, "Demon of Owari and Last of the Julio-Claudian line or not, I believe that you both ought to perhaps cease your grandstanding. Whether or not there is a magical chocolate, there is no need for violence here; most here came for a simple day of enjoying the fine craftmanship of chocolate confections, and I, Karin Kanzuki of the Kanzuki Zaibatsu, came to speak with the owner in order to create a financial arrangement. We do not care for your fantasies nor do we have time for them."

"Hunt down your fantasy chocolate if you wish, Lady Nobunaga, but leave us out of the matter; the people here are under my protection, and while the girl here may be as delusional as you are to claim for herself a mad emperor's name, I will not hesitate to distill punishment by my own hands and resources for harming them,"
Her fingers curled and unwrapped in a moment of preparation, loosening themselves up for the conflict that seemed ready to kick off at any moment.

@Minerva @Crimson Spartan @Gummi Bunnies
"So this is how it is~ I see, I see..."

Hideri ponders and brings something up.

nqzQn1Q.gif

"I have a deal to make with you, Fool of Owari! Most of us are out to stop you, and you have great confidence that your plans will succeed, so I'd like to propose a plan to motivate you in this little game, stakes, if you may," Hideri ponders, "if we win, I would like the clothes you're wearing! Including the hat!"

TWH78qK.jpg

"You're that determined to get that in your closet, huh, Hideri-chan," Miu shakes her head while smiling, "I admire your tenacity, you know that?"

"Of course~. I do want to find out what kind of clothes are truly compatible with my cuteness~. Who knows, maybe Sengoku era fashion is the ultimate answet~," Hideri grins, "do we have a deal, Nobunaga Oda?"

@Minerva @Takumi @Crimson Spartan @Khan of the Mardu @Lucky @Donder172 @Alex Azure @Gummi Bunnies @etcetcetc​

tumblr_p4984pHCuG1v3qowuo1_100.png

❝ No, not that I know of. ❞ Mash shook her head, she didn't recognize who the "Praetor" was. Either way, she didn't have the time to figure out these things at the moment, especially when Nobunaga was threatening to take over the entire chocolate factory by force.

Speaking of which, Nobunaga expected this much backlash from her declaration. Might as well be a declaration of war, perhaps.

tumblr_p4bovdDnWk1v3qowuo5_100.png

❝ A reversal of the nullifying spell would take awhile to perform, and we don't have the time for that at the moment. ❞ Alice stated to Mizelia, though she was surprised with the people that were either willing to fight Nobunaga or not. In any case, she rather avoid a fight, but the person responsible for the mess wasn't exactly backing down. Even so, the Demon Archer listened for a good few moments before opening fire at them. Almost like a gut reaction, Alice focused her magic to form a barrier to cover the group, but when she did so, the barrier instantly broke apart and apparently stunned Alice severely even after Nobunaga ceased fire.

❝ W-Wait, Miss Alice, you should stay back. We're in Nobunaga's Reality Marble, which is effective against those with traits of Divinity and Mystery... Maybe it's a good thing you nullified some of our abilities, because then Nobunaga could take advantage of that... ❞ Mash pointed out, explaining what she could do. Regarding that she fired already, that deal that Hideri was putting out was already rejected.

@Minerva @Takumi @Crimson Spartan @Khan of the Mardu @Lucky @Donder172 @Alex Azure @Crow

❝ No, not that I know of. ❞ Mash shook her head, she didn't recognize who the "Praetor" was. Either way, she didn't have the time to figure out these things at the moment, especially when Nobunaga was threatening to take over the entire chocolate factory by force.

Speaking of which, Nobunaga expected this much backlash from her declaration. Might as well be a declaration of war, perhaps.

❝ A reversal of the nullifying spell would take awhile to perform, and we don't have the time for that at the moment. ❞ Alice stated to Mizelia, though she was surprised with the people that were either willing to fight Nobunaga or not. In any case, she rather avoid a fight, but the person responsible for the mess wasn't exactly backing down. Even so, the Demon Archer listened for a good few moments before opening fire at them. Almost like a gut reaction, Alice focused her magic to form a barrier to cover the group, but when she did so, the barrier instantly broke apart and apparently stunned Alice severely even after Nobunaga ceased fire.

❝ W-Wait, Miss Alice, you should stay back. We're in Nobunaga's Reality Marble, which is effective against those with traits of Divinity and Mystery... Maybe it's a good thing you nullified some of our abilities, because then Nobunaga could take advantage of that... ❞ Mash pointed out, explaining what she could do. Regarding that she fired already, that deal that Hideri was putting out was already rejected.

@Minerva @Takumi @Crimson Spartan @Khan of the Mardu @Lucky @Donder172 @Alex Azure @Crow
Mizelia in reaction, activates her lightsaber. She moved in front of Alice and walks towards the Demon Archer with her lightsaber pointed at her. "Stand down, this is your final warning." Mizelia said now in a very stern tone. She still felt her connection, but very weak. Just enough to use her weapon, but not enough to use Ataru. The 4th lightsaber form and something she has been using a lot.
Mizelia charged at the woman and makes a slashing move towards her, but before her weapon gets close, she deactivates it and goes for an uppercut to the chin.

tumblr_p4bovdDnWk1v3qowuo3_100.png

❝ Uh, a-alright? ❞ Alice was a bit surprised to hear that the Nobus could be hiding in the Janitor's Closet. Was this some organized prank that they had? Though, being the tour guide and all, she felt the lingering need to see this for herself. ❝ If you'd like to assist with the search for the Nobus, please do feel free to tag along... Nobbu, I'm requesting that you keep those that wish to stay here entertained. I'm sure that a holdup for a tour isn't exactly what we had in mind... ❞

Nobbu only happily cheered and waved at Alice in response. Guess it was content with this temporary task.

Once Alice and Mason entered the Janitor's Closet, including those that wished to follow them, something was... extremely off. First off, it didn't even appear like a usual Janitor's Closet...

It was like a completely different world once they stepped through that door, and no doubt there was the rest of the Nobus present and near the burning structure. Not only that, the obvious culprit for this strange realm that overwritten the simple Janitor's Closet was here.

tumblr_p4bscpYmOK1v3qowuo3_100.png

❝ Aha! I knew that you'll be lured into my humble hideout! All according to keikaku!! ❞ A woman who eerily looked similar to the smaller Nobus boasted as if being found out was a victory for her. What she was doing in the first place was super unclear, but she had something to do with convincing the Nobus to join up with her.

❝ Uh... ma'am, I suggest that you allow the Nobus to return to their work. You're disrupting the chocolate production and a tour at the same time. ❞ Alice tried to reason with the other woman, but it looked like the culprit wasn't listening.

@Alex Azure @Jeremi @MelodyMeister @Donder172 @Crimson Spartan @Crow @Neko Shogun @Takumi @everyone​

@Takumi

Felicia really appreciated that response, and it brightened her mood considerably. Though once she saw the chaos inside the janitors closet her good mood dampened a bit.

"Woah, this is really weird." she frowned, before Nobunaga went on her spiel. Holding a dagger in hand she took a fighting stance, more than prepared to help protect her friends and the others present.

Shigure did the same. Too bad he didn't get his answer from Laslow though.

tumblr_inline_oqf9q7FdpV1ugr69g_540.jpg

"Are you alright, Miss Alice?" Felicia called out in slight worry towards their tour guide.

@Gummi Bunnies @Crimson Spartan @Crow @Alex Azure @Khan of the Mardu @Minerva @Lucky @Yun Lee

-Chapter 1-

~Cast List~

Reiner Braun & Yulia
@Gummi Bunnies @Minerva @Khan of the Mardu @Others

Reiner, after shaking off his initial surprise honestly thought that leaving his home world meant an end to him being thrown into conflicts like this, but... It seemed that he was sorely mistaken. Admittedly though, a battle fought over wish granting chocolates was a first for him, but he decided to try and avoid a conflict,if at all possible. His hands gripped the hilts of his blades, just incase things went south, as he tried to talk some sense into... Nobunaga, even if it would probably fall on death ears; she was a warlord that wanted unity through force... A concept that was a little too familiar for his liking.

o16ohos.png

"Look, er... Nobunaga. I'm sure there's another way to solve this than... Declaring war." He said, trying to keep his tone as even as possible.

If only halting conflicts like this were that easy, right?

Unfortunately it didn't help that Nobu had already begun to open fire, thus causing Reiner to draw his blades, as he attempted to find a suitable spot to grapple onto. He couldn't become a titan right now after all, so he had to rely on his military training to pull him through.

Yulia in the meantime looked more confused about Nobu's plan than anything, and after she shook off the initial disorientation from getting whisked out of the way of Nobunaga's spontaneous weapons appearing by butterflies no less, she just tilted her head towards their... Peculiar aggressor.

CwQmrF4.png

"Wait, but... Couldn't you just eat one chocolate and wish to unify all nations?" She asked innocently.

And well, it was an honest question; it didn't seem like Nobunaga had thought through her plan all too well. Though on the other hand, Yulia was being a little too brave for her own good, as it seemed she wasn't too bothered by the fact that Nobu had opened fire on the group, at least not yet anyways...​

Last edited:
-Chapter 1-

~Cast List~

Strolling up fashionably late, Natsuki entered the foyer everyone was gathered in with her hands stashed casually away in her pockets. While she was signing her name onto the required paper, Natsuki narrowed her eyes, periodically taking glances away from the paper to peer into the already gathered crowd. Once she was done, she set the paper down to slip into the tour late.

Her slow, nonchalant gait quickened with excitement once she realized just who she was eyeing from afar.
"Sayori! Monika!" Natsuki addressed them by name as she took her spot in the tour stood next to Monika.

View attachment 2281

"Didn't expect to see you two here!" she exclaimed, then nudged Monika in the side, "Especially not you. Couldn't find a Valentine's Day date Ms. Popular?" Natsuki teased with a soft smirk. With the tour already underway, however, Natsuki's attention was soon taken away by the live performance playing out. Awestruck by the special effects and amused by the copious overacting, Natsuki fell silent, happily content to stand back and watch.

@Yun Lee @Neko Shogun @Gummi Bunnies

qsm3Qbb.jpg

"A no~? You're a lot less confident in winning than I thought, now are you~?" Hideri smirks as she crosses her arms. "Perhaps you're afraid that I'll become cuter and more beautiful than you if I don your garments~? You don't have to be, Fool of Owari, because that is already the case!"

Hideri wanted to see where her taunts would go.

@Minerva @Takumi @Crimson Spartan @Khan of the Mardu @Lucky @Donder172 @Alex Azure @Crow @Gummi Bunnies

"Criminy, Not even any banter..." Asugi spoke dodging out of the way of the incoming shots as best as he could. While dodging he counter attacked with his Shurikens. These Shurikens catching on fire as they flew at Nobunaga. He seemed to be able pulling all these shurikens out of nowhere.

Meanwhile...

Felicia really appreciated that response, and it brightened her mood considerably. Though once she saw the chaos inside the janitors closet her good mood dampened a bit.

"Woah, this is really weird." she frowned, before Nobunaga went on her spiel. Holding a dagger in hand she took a fighting stance, more than prepared to help protect her friends and the others present.

Shigure did the same. Too bad he didn't get his answer from Laslow though.

tumblr_inline_oqf9q7FdpV1ugr69g_540.jpg

"Are you alright, Miss Alice?" Felicia called out in slight worry towards their tour guide.

@Gummi Bunnies @Crimson Spartan @Crow @Alex Azure @Khan of the Mardu @Minerva @Lucky @Yun Lee

"I apologize Shigure but i'll have to get back to you on the status of your mother..." Laslow spoke sprinting off to get in front of Alice as the shots came in. it was his every intention right now to protect the stunned tour guide as he took his sword out of his sheath.

"Stay strong milady... I have every ounce of confidence that they can beat her.." Laslow spoke seeking to in a way protect Alice.

@Minerva @Takumi @Archmage Jeremiah @Khan of the Mardu @Lucky @Donder172 @Alex Azure @Crow @Gummi Bunnies @York @EveryoneIMissed

Last edited:
"Criminy, Not even any banter..." Asugi spoke dodging out of the way of the incoming shots as best as he could. While dodging he counter attacked with his Shurikens. These Shurikens catching on fire as they flew at Nobunaga. He seemed to be able pulling all these shurikens out of nowhere.

Meanwhile...

"I apologize Shigure but i'll have to get back to you on the status of your mother..." Laslow spoke sprinting off to get in front of Alice as the shots came in. it was his every intention right now to protect the stunned tour guide as he took his sword out of his sheath.

"Stay strong milady... I have every once of confidence that they can beat her.." Laslow spoke seeking to in a way protect Alice.

@Minerva @Takumi @Archmage Jeremiah @Khan of the Mardu @Lucky @Donder172 @Alex Azure @Crow @Gummi Bunnies @York @EveryoneIMissed

"I understand, but be careful..." Shigure responded with a knowing nod. Now definitely wasn't the time for that, but there was always later. Instead he took the time to stand in front of a good majority of the group that seemed to be without weapons, his own Naginata in hand even if he wasn't as comfortable as he would be in his Pegasus. If only he could of brought her along for this chaotic trip.

While Laslow stood in front of Alice, Felicia stood beside the swordsman, staff in her free hand as she also threw daggers Nobunaga's way. These daggers had ice like properties. While Felicia hoped her aim was right, she was more than ready to also heal others in their group.

@Gummi Bunnies @Crow @Crimson Spartan @Alex Azure @Archmage Jeremiah @Jeremi @Minerva @Lucky @Yun Lee @Anybody I missed

Last edited:
Mizelia in reaction, activates her lightsaber. She moved in front of Alice and walks towards the Demon Archer with her lightsaber pointed at her. "Stand down, this is your final warning." Mizelia said now in a very stern tone. She still felt her connection, but very weak. Just enough to use her weapon, but not enough to use Ataru. The 4th lightsaber form and something she has been using a lot.
Mizelia charged at the woman and makes a slashing move towards her, but before her weapon gets close, she deactivates it and goes for an uppercut to the chin.
Reiner Braun & Yulia
@Gummi Bunnies @Minerva @Khan of the Mardu @Others

Reiner, after shaking off his initial surprise honestly thought that leaving his home world meant an end to him being thrown into conflicts like this, but... It seemed that he was sorely mistaken. Admittedly though, a battle fought over wish granting chocolates was a first for him, but he decided to try and avoid a conflict,if at all possible. His hands gripped the hilts of his blades, just incase things went south, as he tried to talk some sense into... Nobunaga, even if it would probably fall on death ears; she was a warlord that wanted unity through force... A concept that was a little too familiar for his liking.

o16ohos.png

"Look, er... Nobunaga. I'm sure there's another way to solve this than... Declaring war." He said, trying to keep his tone as even as possible.

If only halting conflicts like this were that easy, right?

Unfortunately it didn't help that Nobu had already begun to open fire, thus causing Reiner to draw his blades, as he attempted to find a suitable spot to grapple onto. He couldn't become a titan right now after all, so he had to rely on his military training to pull him through.

Yulia in the meantime looked more confused about Nobu's plan than anything, and after she shook off the initial disorientation from getting whisked out of the way of Nobunaga's spontaneous weapons appearing by butterflies no less, she just tilted her head towards their... Peculiar aggressor.

CwQmrF4.png

"Wait, but... Couldn't you just eat one chocolate and wish to unify all nations?" She asked innocently.

And well, it was an honest question; it didn't seem like Nobunaga had thought through her plan all too well. Though on the other hand, Yulia was being a little too brave for her own good, as it seemed she wasn't too bothered by the fact that Nobu had opened fire on the group, at least not yet anyways...​
Strolling up fashionably late, Natsuki entered the foyer everyone was gathered in with her hands stashed casually away in her pockets. While she was signing her name onto the required paper, Natsuki narrowed her eyes, periodically taking glances away from the paper to peer into the already gathered crowd. Once she was done, she set the paper down to slip into the tour late.

Her slow, nonchalant gait quickened with excitement once she realized just who she was eyeing from afar.
"Sayori! Monika!" Natsuki addressed them by name as she took her spot in the tour stood next to Monika.

View attachment 2281

"Didn't expect to see you two here!" she exclaimed, then nudged Monika in the side, "Especially not you. Couldn't find a Valentine's Day date Ms. Popular?" Natsuki teased with a soft smirk. With the tour already underway, however, Natsuki's attention was soon taken away by the live performance playing out. Awestruck by the special effects and amused by the copious overacting, Natsuki fell silent, happily content to stand back and watch.

qsm3Qbb.jpg

"A no~? You're a lot less confident in winning than I thought, now are you~?" Hideri smirks as she crosses her arms. "Perhaps you're afraid that I'll become cuter and more beautiful than you if I don your garments~? You don't have to be, Fool of Owari, because that is already the case!"

Hideri wanted to see where her taunts would go.

@Minerva @Takumi @Crimson Spartan @Khan of the Mardu @Lucky @Donder172 @Alex Azure @Crow @Gummi Bunnies

Meanwhile...

"Stay strong milady... I have every once of confidence that they can beat her.." Laslow spoke seeking to in a way protect Alice.

"I understand, but be careful..." Shigure responded with a knowing nod. Now definitely wasn't the time for that, but there was always later. Instead he took the time to stand in front of a good majority of the group that seemed to be without weapons, his own Naginata in hand even if he wasn't as comfortable as he would be in his Pegasus. If only he could of brought her along for this chaotic trip.

While Laslow stood in front of Alice, Felicia stood beside the swordsman, staff in her free hand as she also threw daggers Nobunaga's way. These daggers had ice like properties. While Felicia hoped her aim was right, she was more than ready to also heal others in their group.

@Gummi Bunnies @Crow @Crimson Spartan @Alex Azure @Archmage Jeremiah @Jeremi @Minerva @Lucky @Yun Lee @Anybody I missed
tumblr_p4bscpYmOK1v3qowuo2_100.png

❝ S-Shut up! I know what I'm doing! All Nobus! Fire!! ❞ Nobunaga was only mildly annoyed with people telling her to either stop, do a do-over of her plan, or even get provoked. She intended her first volley of gunshots to be a warning, but she signaled for her "army" to continue firing at them. While this meant more shots being fired to go along with the ones being done by her own matchlocks, the Nobus weren't as accurate as their leader, in this case.

While she was able to deflect some of the incoming shurikens from Asugi and daggers from Felicia, this acted as a perfect distraction for Mizelia to close in with an uppercut. Nobunaga surely had the firepower to pose as a threat, but that was all she got for this. Needing some extra pressure, Nobunaga whistled to signal in even more Nobus, except...

latest

❝ NOOOBUU!! ❞ Several Nobus came in, apparently hitching a ride on UFOs from the looks of it. As they flew by, they started to drop bomb after bomb, trying to put as much pressure along with the other Nobus and Nobunaga. It was hard to tell on how many Nobus there are in total, but it was clear that stopping Nobunaga meant getting these Nobus to stop their attack.

On Reiner's end, there was a nearby structure that was damaged yet not burning down like the main one. Hopefully it was stable enough to grapple onto.

tumblr_p4boy0j94o1v3qowuo7_100.png

❝ Y... Yes, I also managed to... call for security. They should be here soon... ❞ Alice glanced over at the small pocket watch she had, and hope that the help incoming would be enough.

@Crow @Crimson Spartan @Alex Azure @Archmage Jeremiah @Jeremi @Minerva @Lucky @Yun Lee

❝ S-Shut up! I know what I'm doing! All Nobus! Fire!! ❞ Nobunaga was only mildly annoyed with people telling her to either stop, do a do-over of her plan, or even get provoked. She intended her first volley of gunshots to be a warning, but she signaled for her "army" to continue firing at them. While this meant more shots being fired to go along with the ones being done by her own matchlocks, the Nobus weren't as accurate as their leader, in this case.

While she was able to deflect some of the incoming shurikens from Asugi and daggers from Felicia, this acted as a perfect distraction for Mizelia to close in with an uppercut. Nobunaga surely had the firepower to pose as a threat, but that was all she got for this. Needing some extra pressure, Nobunaga whistled to signal in even more Nobus, except...

latest

❝ NOOOBUU!! ❞ Several Nobus came in, apparently hitching a ride on UFOs from the looks of it. As they flew by, they started to drop bomb after bomb, trying to put as much pressure along with the other Nobus and Nobunaga. It was hard to tell on how many Nobus there are in total, but it was clear that stopping Nobunaga meant getting these Nobus to stop their attack.

On Reiner's end, there was a nearby structure that was damaged yet not burning down like the main one. Hopefully it was stable enough to grapple onto.

❝ Y... Yes, I also managed to... call for security. They should be here soon... ❞ Alice glanced over at the small pocket watch she had, and hope that the help incoming would be enough.

@Crow @Crimson Spartan @Alex Azure @Archmage Jeremiah @Jeremi @Minerva @Lucky @Yun Lee

i2NRkEJ.jpg

"Good thing I worked for the ideal thighs~"

Hideri smacks the bombs back upwards with her powerful kicks, smacking them back onto the UFO warriors before they exploded in their faces.

Miu, in the meantime, took cover.

mDCN8Xd.jpg

"I like a twist, but this is ridiculous," Miu sighs.

As a bomb was prepared to be dropped upon Miu, Hideri appeared in front of her, kicking it away, but instead of upwards, it was hurled straight for the true Nobunaga herself!

"Hideri, you-"

"No need to thank me~," Hideri winks, then looks at Nobunaga. Once again, her tone was an angry one, and her voice deepened.

zefP5Cv.jpg

"Fool of Owari, you will pay for that! I'll make sure of that!"

@Crow @Takumi @Crimson Spartan @Alex Azure @Archmage Jeremiah @Jeremi @Minerva @Lucky @Yun Lee @Gummi Bunnies

latest

Asugi simply had to grit his teeth as a shot nicked him in the shoulder but even with this development Asugi's shurikens kept flying at Nobunaga herself. Thankfully the ninja was at the very least fast enough to dodge most incoming shots.

"Just need to hold out a bit longer I suppose. Worry not milady I shall use my body to protect you...." Laslow spoke holding his ground and in a sense tanking any shots that came Alice's way. he didn't seem all that worried about getting banged up since Felicia was next to him with a heal staff.

@Crow @Takumi @Alex Azure @Archmage Jeremiah @Jeremi @Minerva @Lucky @Yun Lee @Gummi Bunnies

View attachment 2281

As content as she had been by Macy's side, a very one-track mind Sayori couldn't really say she understood a lick of what was going on in this situation. She momentarily broke from Macy, however, when she would spot Natsuki bound over to her.
0Iv0WcO.png

"Eh!? Natsuki!"

Sayori immediately rushed behind her friend, giving the smaller girl a big hug and enthusiastically jumping up while she still had her arms wrapped around the girl.

"When did you get here?! And did you say something about Monik--"

Sayori blinked her blue eyes in confusion, at last setting them on Monika as well.

"Uwaaah! Monika! I didn't know you were here too! I'm so happy to see you guys!" she chirped excitedly, forgetting that she still had her arms wrapped around Natsuki. "Oh, I almost forgot!" the girl peeked over her shoulder, shooting a grin at Macy. "Maaaacy, come meet my friends!"

@Archmage Jeremiah @Yun Lee @Alex Azure

latest

As bombs were dropped, Mizelia tried to stay as close as she could to Nobunaga. Trying to force the enemy to either not attack her or risk harming their leader in the process. She ignites her lightsaber and points the blade towards Nobunaga. "Don't make this harder than it has to be." Mizelia said as she looked straight into Nobunaga's eyes "The chocolate is not worth killing."

“Charlie and the what? Is that a new movie? Because where I live, it’s still feudal Japan. Hey, Marisa, I think you and I should go over to the janitor closet..”
“On it! It’s nothing..whoa, it looks like another plane entirely, like Makai..Gah!”
Marisa went first and was confronted the bombers in front of her as well as that mad woman in front of her. Reimu wasn’t sure what she meant until she dodged a bomb, barely.
“Who is that woman? There’s more than enough chocolate for everyone, but if I must fight..then I’m also up for one! If only I could use my spell cards, but simple ofuda should be good enough!”
“Willing to kill over chocolate? That’s one mentalist. But I think we can use our spell cards, since I see a..blonde woman? A light sword? Well, no harm in trying! Master...Spark!”
The two are experienced in taking attacks, due to the nature of bullet Hell. Both dodged the bombs easily, espically Reimu. Reimu began to run up to the woman with her purification rod, which, even if not powered, is still a stick. Meanwhile, Marisa took out her weapon, the mini hakkero and pointed it at Nobunaga while yelling the spell out.
Will it work?
@Gummi Bunnies @Anyone?

-Chapter 1-

370fa6d2693370e9ad32d9015913aded--android--saga.jpg

"I take it back. This just got a whole lot more interesting." Android 18 stated, crossing her arms towards this "Nobunaga" that dared to capture the factory for their own ends. Krillin caught on to what 18 was referring to and got into a fighting stance in case things got hectic.

krillin_by_ladyalvarez-d9p9fjt.png

"We're not going to let that happen, Nobunaga. With us and all our friends here, we'll stop you and restore the factory back to his glory!" "Krillin, you haven't been training as much as I have. Are you so insistent to fight despite your lack of strength? Have you forgotten our Ki was suppressed?" "If you're fighting 18, then I am too. As a couple, we need to do things together! And besides, we have our physical strength to make up for that." "... Alright. But be careful, okay?" "Of course, 18. Everyone, are you with us?"

@Gummi Bunnies @Crow @Takumi @Crimson Spartan @Cromartous @Donder172 @Jeremi @Alex Azure @Minerva @MelodyMeister @York @Neko Shogun @Yun Lee @Lucky @Glostechk @Archmage Jeremiah @Khan of the Mardu @EveryoneElse​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back