Status
Not open for further replies.
tumblr_p4bscpYmOK1v3qowuo2_100.png

❝ S-Shut up! I know what I'm doing! All Nobus! Fire!! ❞ Nobunaga was only mildly annoyed with people telling her to either stop, do a do-over of her plan, or even get provoked. She intended her first volley of gunshots to be a warning, but she signaled for her "army" to continue firing at them. While this meant more shots being fired to go along with the ones being done by her own matchlocks, the Nobus weren't as accurate as their leader, in this case.

While she was able to deflect some of the incoming shurikens from Asugi and daggers from Felicia, this acted as a perfect distraction for Mizelia to close in with an uppercut. Nobunaga surely had the firepower to pose as a threat, but that was all she got for this. Needing some extra pressure, Nobunaga whistled to signal in even more Nobus, except...

latest

❝ NOOOBUU!! ❞ Several Nobus came in, apparently hitching a ride on UFOs from the looks of it. As they flew by, they started to drop bomb after bomb, trying to put as much pressure along with the other Nobus and Nobunaga. It was hard to tell on how many Nobus there are in total, but it was clear that stopping Nobunaga meant getting these Nobus to stop their attack.

On Reiner's end, there was a nearby structure that was damaged yet not burning down like the main one. Hopefully it was stable enough to grapple onto.

tumblr_p4boy0j94o1v3qowuo7_100.png

❝ Y... Yes, I also managed to... call for security. They should be here soon... ❞ Alice glanced over at the small pocket watch she had, and hope that the help incoming would be enough.

@Crow @Crimson Spartan @Alex Azure @Archmage Jeremiah @Jeremi @Minerva @Lucky @Yun Lee

"Take this!!" Felicia exclaimed, continuing to throw daggers Nobunaga's way, even to the UFO bombs the Nobbus dropped long before they would hit any in the group.

Shigure meanwhile, would use his Naginata to send the bombs that got too close towards the Nobbus on the ground, a frown on his face in concentration and focus.

@Gummi Bunnies @Crimson Spartan @Archmage Jeremiah @Neko Shogun @Yun Lee @Alex Azure @Crow @Minerva @Everyone

i2NRkEJ.jpg

"Good thing I worked for the ideal thighs~"

Hideri smacks the bombs back upwards with her powerful kicks, smacking them back onto the UFO warriors before they exploded in their faces.

Miu, in the meantime, took cover.

mDCN8Xd.jpg

"I like a twist, but this is ridiculous," Miu sighs.

As a bomb was prepared to be dropped upon Miu, Hideri appeared in front of her, kicking it away, but instead of upwards, it was hurled straight for the true Nobunaga herself!

"Hideri, you-"

"No need to thank me~," Hideri winks, then looks at Nobunaga. Once again, her tone was an angry one, and her voice deepened.

zefP5Cv.jpg

"Fool of Owari, you will pay for that! I'll make sure of that!"

@Crow @Takumi @Crimson Spartan @Alex Azure @Archmage Jeremiah @Jeremi @Minerva @Lucky @Yun Lee @Gummi Bunnies
Asugi simply had to grit his teeth as a shot nicked him in the shoulder but even with this development Asugi's shurikens kept flying at Nobunaga herself. Thankfully the ninja was at the very least fast enough to dodge most incoming shots.

"Just need to hold out a bit longer I suppose. Worry not milady I shall use my body to protect you...." Laslow spoke holding his ground and in a sense tanking any shots that came Alice's way. he didn't seem all that worried about getting banged up since Felicia was next to him with a heal staff.

@Crow @Takumi @Alex Azure @Archmage Jeremiah @Jeremi @Minerva @Lucky @Yun Lee @Gummi Bunnies
As bombs were dropped, Mizelia tried to stay as close as she could to Nobunaga. Trying to force the enemy to either not attack her or risk harming their leader in the process. She ignites her lightsaber and points the blade towards Nobunaga. "Don't make this harder than it has to be." Mizelia said as she looked straight into Nobunaga's eyes "The chocolate is not worth killing."
“Charlie and the what? Is that a new movie? Because where I live, it’s still feudal Japan. Hey, Marisa, I think you and I should go over to the janitor closet..”
“On it! It’s nothing..whoa, it looks like another plane entirely, like Makai..Gah!”
Marisa went first and was confronted the bombers in front of her as well as that mad woman in front of her. Reimu wasn’t sure what she meant until she dodged a bomb, barely.
“Who is that woman? There’s more than enough chocolate for everyone, but if I must fight..then I’m also up for one! If only I could use my spell cards, but simple ofuda should be good enough!”
“Willing to kill over chocolate? That’s one mentalist. But I think we can use our spell cards, since I see a..blonde woman? A light sword? Well, no harm in trying! Master...Spark!”
The two are experienced in taking attacks, due to the nature of bullet Hell. Both dodged the bombs easily, espically Reimu. Reimu began to run up to the woman with her purification rod, which, even if not powered, is still a stick. Meanwhile, Marisa took out her weapon, the mini hakkero and pointed it at Nobunaga while yelling the spell out.
Will it work?
@Gummi Bunnies @Anyone?

370fa6d2693370e9ad32d9015913aded--android--saga.jpg

"I take it back. This just got a whole lot more interesting." Android 18 stated, crossing her arms towards this "Nobunaga" that dared to capture the factory for their own ends. Krillin caught on to what 18 was referring to and got into a fighting stance in case things got hectic.

krillin_by_ladyalvarez-d9p9fjt.png

"We're not going to let that happen, Nobunaga. With us and all our friends here, we'll stop you and restore the factory back to his glory!" "Krillin, you haven't been training as much as I have. Are you so insistent to fight despite your lack of strength? Have you forgotten our Ki was suppressed?" "If you're fighting 18, then I am too. As a couple, we need to do things together! And besides, we have our physical strength to make up for that." "... Alright. But be careful, okay?" "Of course, 18. Everyone, are you with us?"

@Gummi Bunnies @Crow @Takumi @Crimson Spartan @Cromartous @Donder172 @Jeremi @Alex Azure @Minerva @MelodyMeister @York @Neko Shogun @Yun Lee @Lucky @Glostechk @Archmage Jeremiah @Khan of the Mardu @EveryoneElse​
"Take this!!" Felicia exclaimed, continuing to throw daggers Nobunaga's way, even to the UFO bombs the Nobbus dropped long before they would hit any in the group.

Shigure meanwhile, would use his Naginata to send the bombs that got too close towards the Nobbus on the ground, a frown on his face in concentration and focus.

@Gummi Bunnies @Crimson Spartan @Archmage Jeremiah @Neko Shogun @Yun Lee @Alex Azure @Crow @Minerva @Everyone
The UFO Nobus weren't exactly expecting their own bombs to be thrown back in their direction, getting caught in the bombs' explosions and forced to crash land. However the bomb meant to go into Nobunaga's direction was shot up by the numerous matchlocks she had at her disposal. Even then, it looked like she was being finally overwhelmed by the sorts of action that was happening, such as the shurikens and daggers forcing her back. More so with Mizelia approaching with a lightsaber aimed towards her.

tumblr_p4bsf9bRKD1v3qowuo8_100.png

❝ It's no big deal to me. If anything, I could simply wish all of you back and to be obedient to my cause with the special chocolate regardless. It'll be a lot easier if everyone cooperated, but that isn't the case! ❞ Nobunaga brushed off Mizelia's words. She was that attached to getting those chocolates. Tightening her grip on her sword, the Demon Archer was somehow adding more matchlocks into the battle, seemingly from nowhere. Her answer to being overwhelmed was to add more firepower, thinking she could overpower them before they could do the same to her. With this much happening, something was bound to go out of control with the amount of guns, Nobus, and UFO Nobus around.

Marisa's "Master Spark" didn't exactly go off as intended, but a small sign of it still went off. A good sign that Alice's nullification spell wasn't exactly an entire ability wipe.

tumblr_p4bosauvBT1v3qowuo1_100.png

❝ W-Wait... you don't have to do that, sir! ❞ Alice was suddenly startled with the fact that one of the guests was using himself as a human shield for her. If it wasn't for the fact that Nobunaga had a clear advantage to those with powers, she wouldn't be lingering in the back and worrying that someone was going to be seriously hurt.

@Takumi @Crimson Spartan @Archmage Jeremiah @Neko Shogun @Yun Lee @Alex Azure @Crow @Minerva @Donder172 @Raynar Saasin @MelodyMeister @Everyone​

The UFO Nobus weren't exactly expecting their own bombs to be thrown back in their direction, getting caught in the bombs' explosions and forced to crash land. However the bomb meant to go into Nobunaga's direction was shot up by the numerous matchlocks she had at her disposal. Even then, it looked like she was being finally overwhelmed by the sorts of action that was happening, such as the shurikens and daggers forcing her back. More so with Mizelia approaching with a lightsaber aimed towards her.

❝ It's no big deal to me. If anything, I could simply wish all of you back and to be obedient to my cause with the special chocolate regardless. It'll be a lot easier if everyone cooperated, but that isn't the case! ❞ Nobunaga brushed off Mizelia's words. She was that attached to getting those chocolates. Tightening her grip on her sword, the Demon Archer was somehow adding more matchlocks into the battle, seemingly from nowhere. Her answer to being overwhelmed was to add more firepower, thinking she could overpower them before they could do the same to her. With this much happening, something was bound to go out of control with the amount of guns, Nobus, and UFO Nobus around.

Marisa's "Master Spark" didn't exactly go off as intended, but a small sign of it still went off. A good sign that Alice's nullification spell wasn't exactly an entire ability wipe.

❝ W-Wait... you don't have to do that, sir! ❞ Alice was suddenly startled with the fact that one of the guests was using himself as a human shield for her. If it wasn't for the fact that Nobunaga had a clear advantage to those with powers, she wouldn't be lingering in the back and worrying that someone was going to be seriously hurt.

@Takumi @Crimson Spartan @Archmage Jeremiah @Neko Shogun @Yun Lee @Alex Azure @Crow @Minerva @Donder172 @Raynar Saasin @MelodyMeister @Everyone​

"Wish this out of your brain, then!"

Miu exclaims as she tosses some sort of magazine at Nobunaga as the warlord engaged in combat with others.

aLQuoLi.jpg

(Placeholder image)

The 'magazine's' pages were splat upon Nobunaga's face. These pages that the cover veiled were incorrigible, indecent, vulgar, unspeakable, so much that it was sufficient to make the mightiest of warriors cower and tremble in fear by just a peek.

Image what a full two pages on your face could do.

"Krillin, 18, now!"

Miu then takes a few steps back.

"Miu, you do realise that that's one of your..." Hideri says.

88j9sTa.jpg

"Ah- this is a really bad first impression. Maybe I should just wish for everyone to forget they saw this side of me..."

"They'll forget after a while... I think," Hideri consoles as she continues to kick the falling bombs back at Nobunaga and the UFO warriors.

@Takumi @Crimson Spartan @Archmage Jeremiah @Yun Lee @Alex Azure @Minerva @MelodyMeister @Raynar Saassin @Gummi Bunnies @Everyone​

"Well I think the issue here is you're trying to pull of a hostile takeover of this factory. Something we don't want to happen... So in a way we all are cooperating against you..." Asugi spoke still throwing his shurikens. Despite all of his skills the more and more firepower that kept getting added were beginning to take their toll on him but the ninja would not back down yet.

Nobu will not stop Asugi from obtaining this apparently wish granting candy. She'd have to kill him before that'd happen.

cHNQIg6.png

"Aha! as I said worry not milady. These shots are dreadful indeed but it won't be the end of me I assure you. Honestly I can't help but throw myself out like this if a pretty face like yours is on the line. Would be a tragedy if it were to be ruined by this dastard's attacks..." Laslow spoke up maintaining his smile as he sort of threw out a flirty comment in the middle of this fight. While he seemed fine for the moment Alice and Felicia would probably notice signs of him beginning to take a toll from all this human shield business. He was sturdy but couldn't hold forever.

@Takumi @Gummi Bunnies @Archmage Jeremiah @Neko Shogun @Yun Lee @Alex Azure @Crow @Minerva @Donder172 @Raynar Saassin @MelodyMeister @Everyone

"Well I think the issue here is you're trying to pull of a hostile takeover of this factory. Something we don't want to happen... So in a way we all are cooperating against you..." Asugi spoke still throwing his shurikens. Despite all of his skills the more and more firepower that kept getting added were beginning to take their toll on him but the ninja would not back down yet.

Nobu will not stop Asugi from obtaining this apparently wish granting candy. She'd have to kill him before that'd happen.

cHNQIg6.png

"Aha! as I said worry not milady. These shots are dreadful indeed but it won't be the end of me I assure you. Honestly I can't help but throw myself out like this if a pretty face like yours is on the line. Would be a tragedy if it were to be ruined by this dastard's attacks..." Laslow spoke up maintaining his smile as he sort of threw out a flirty comment in the middle of this fight. While he seemed fine for the moment Alice and Felicia would probably notice signs of him beginning to take a toll from all this human shield business. He was sturdy but couldn't hold forever.

@Takumi @Gummi Bunnies @Archmage Jeremiah @Neko Shogun @Yun Lee @Alex Azure @Crow @Minerva @Donder172 @Raynar Saassin @MelodyMeister @Everyone

tumblr_inline_o7ib9dDcyT1t49rd8_100.png

Felicia frowned, using her staff to heal him as she kept throwing daggers from her other hand.

tumblr_inline_o7ib92SfWW1t49rd8_100.png

"Maybe Shigure can rejuvenate you, you can't keep going like this, even with my healing." Felicia spoke up in concern.

@Gummi Bunnies @Crow @Yun Lee @Crimson Spartan @Anybody I missed

“Dang, I hoped it would work..But then again, I wasn’t really hoping much. Anyways! Reimu! Our magic kinda works, throw around your talisman if you want!”
Marisa shook her mini hakkero, and looked kind of downtrodden, but then smirked and took out a spell card and called out the name, while Reimu threw around the ofuda, which, while mostly is just paper, did maybe cause someone to at least get stung a little. Espically since Reimu threw around some of her stronger cards, which would at least hurt a little. Maybe?
“Black Magic! Event Horizon! Let’s see how much those butterflys really disable my powers!”
Despite Marisa shooting with the hardest mode, still, only several of those rock candies flew out slowly, and they went around her in a slow but curvy sort of way, maybe this would nag something? A team mate?
@Gummi Bunnies @Everybody

Miu exclaims as she tosses some sort of magazine at Nobunaga as the warlord engaged in combat with others.

aLQuoLi.jpg

(Placeholder image)

The 'magazine's' pages were splat upon Nobunaga's face. These pages that the cover veiled were incorrigible, indecent, vulgar, unspeakable, so much that it was sufficient to make the mightiest of warriors cower and tremble in fear by just a peek.

"Krillin, 18, now!"

"Right. Krillin, with me!" "Got it, hon! We may have our Ki nullified, but we are still physically strong warriors!" They both exclaimed as they used this opportunity to flank Nobunaga while they were distracted by the books. If they were successful, 18 would proceed to swipe her leg with incredible strength towards Nobunaga's right arm, just like she did with Vegeta, while Krillin would go for a similar attack to the left arm.

@Crow @Gummi Bunnies @Everyone Else​

"But you can't make a wish if you're dead." Mizelia answered. "I beg of you, don't make us get to that. We can end this peacefully and end the violence. All you have to do, is to cease fighting and stand down." She added as she kept her lightsaber pointing at her, but made no other move.

aLQuoLi.jpg

(Placeholder image)

"Krillin, 18, now!"

Miu then takes a few steps back.

"Miu, you do realise that that's one of your..." Hideri says.

88j9sTa.jpg

"Ah- this is a really bad first impression. Maybe I should just wish for everyone to forget they saw this side of me..."

"They'll forget after a while... I think," Hideri consoles as she continues to kick the falling bombs back at Nobunaga and the UFO warriors.

@Takumi @Crimson Spartan @Archmage Jeremiah @Yun Lee @Alex Azure @Minerva @MelodyMeister @Raynar Saassin @Gummi Bunnies @Everyone​

cHNQIg6.png

tumblr_inline_o7ib9dDcyT1t49rd8_100.png

Felicia frowned, using her staff to heal him as she kept throwing daggers from her other hand.

tumblr_inline_o7ib92SfWW1t49rd8_100.png

"Maybe Shigure can rejuvenate you, you can't keep going like this, even with my healing." Felicia spoke up in concern.

@Gummi Bunnies @Crow @Yun Lee @Crimson Spartan @Anybody I missed
“Dang, I hoped it would work..But then again, I wasn’t really hoping much. Anyways! Reimu! Our magic kinda works, throw around your talisman if you want!”
Marisa shook her mini hakkero, and looked kind of downtrodden, but then smirked and took out a spell card and called out the name, while Reimu threw around the ofuda, which, while mostly is just paper, did maybe cause someone to at least get stung a little. Espically since Reimu threw around some of her stronger cards, which would at least hurt a little. Maybe?
“Black Magic! Event Horizon! Let’s see how much those butterflys really disable my powers!”
Despite Marisa shooting with the hardest mode, still, only several of those rock candies flew out slowly, and they went around her in a slow but curvy sort of way, maybe this would nag something? A team mate?
@Gummi Bunnies @Everybody

"Right. Krillin, with me!" "Got it, hon! We may have our Ki nullified, but we are still physically strong warriors!" They both exclaimed as they used this opportunity to flank Nobunaga while they were distracted by the books. If they were successful, 18 would proceed to swipe her leg with incredible strength towards Nobunaga's right arm, just like she did with Vegeta, while Krillin would go for a similar attack to the left arm.

@Crow @Gummi Bunnies @Everyone Else​
"But you can't make a wish if you're dead." Mizelia answered. "I beg of you, don't make us get to that. We can end this peacefully and end the violence. All you have to do, is to cease fighting and stand down." She added as she kept her lightsaber pointing at her, but made no other move.
❝ WAAAHHH! I CAN'T SEE! I CAN'T SEEE!! ❞ Nobunaga panicked once the magazine hit her square on the face, the page's contents obscuring her vision to the battle. In any case, she was practically vulnerable to all the group could throw at her, and since she was unable to gauge the situation, the Nobus that were rallied by her stood there in confusion as to why their leader was freaking out. Any attempt to negotiate with the warlord would prove to be useless, considering that she was at the verge of passing out... until an elaborate manifestation of purple ribbons appeared out of nowhere and wrapped her to a nearby pole.

tumblr_ooqo5vUXGO1v3qowuo4_100.png

❝ That was perfect timing. I believe this problem's been sorted out. ❞ A man with a set of violet cat ears and tail chuckled at the sight, being responsible for tying up Nobunaga with magical ribbons. While normally that would be easy for the other to get out of, the beating she took made her weak enough to be tied up like this for now. So it might be a chance to ask her some questions before she actually passed out.

Other than that, the man walked over to Alice almost immediately, ignoring the fact that Laslow in particular was protecting her during the mess. ❝ My Alice, are you alright? I couldn't help rushing here as fast as I could once I heard your call for help. ❞ He didn't even try to hide the sing-song voice he was giving out when addressing Alice out of all people.

tumblr_p4bosauvBT1v3qowuo7_100.png

❝ Yes, I'm alright, Cheshire Cat. I was worried, but these tour guests went ahead of themselves to keep me safe before you arrived. ❞ Alice stated to him, trying to calm herself down from the early chaos.

tumblr_p4984pHCuG1v3qowuo4_100.png

❝ I need to speak with Nobunaga. Normally she doesn't decide to do something this dire until someone else tells her about it... ❞ Mash, on the other hand, wanted to know why Nobunaga was even here and doing this stuff in the first place. She went through with this thought, walking over to where Nobunaga was held in place.

@Takumi @Crimson Spartan @Archmage Jeremiah @Neko Shogun @Yun Lee @Alex Azure @Crow @Minerva @Donder172 @Raynar Saassin @MelodyMeister @Everyone​

❝ WAAAHHH! I CAN'T SEE! I CAN'T SEEE!! ❞ Nobunaga panicked once the magazine hit her square on the face, the page's contents obscuring her vision to the battle. In any case, she was practically vulnerable to all the group could throw at her, and since she was unable to gauge the situation, the Nobus that were rallied by her stood there in confusion as to why their leader was freaking out. Any attempt to negotiate with the warlord would prove to be useless, considering that she was at the verge of passing out... until an elaborate manifestation of purple ribbons appeared out of nowhere and wrapped her to a nearby pole.

❝ That was perfect timing. I believe this problem's been sorted out. ❞ A man with a set of violet cat ears and tail chuckled at the sight, being responsible for tying up Nobunaga with magical ribbons. While normally that would be easy for the other to get out of, the beating she took made her weak enough to be tied up like this for now. So it might be a chance to ask her some questions before she actually passed out.

Other than that, the man walked over to Alice almost immediately, ignoring the fact that Laslow in particular was protecting her during the mess. ❝ My Alice, are you alright? I couldn't help rushing here as fast as I could once I heard your call for help. ❞ He didn't even try to hide the sing-song voice he was giving out when addressing Alice out of all people.

❝ Yes, I'm alright, Cheshire Cat. I was worried, but these tour guests went ahead of themselves to keep me safe before you arrived. ❞ Alice stated to him, trying to calm herself down from the early chaos.

❝ I need to speak with Nobunaga. Normally she doesn't decide to do something this dire until someone else tells her about it... ❞ Mash, on the other hand, wanted to know why Nobunaga was even here and doing this stuff in the first place. She went through with this thought, walking over to where Nobunaga was held in place.

@Takumi @Crimson Spartan @Archmage Jeremiah @Neko Shogun @Yun Lee @Alex Azure @Crow @Minerva @Donder172 @Raynar Saassin @MelodyMeister @Everyone​

Miu grabs the 'magazine' from Nobunaga's face and keeps it.

"Miu, you vanquished her!"

"Is that so, Hideri-chan? I hope no one noticed it was mine, though."

"Yeah, I completely understand."

Nobunaga was taken away as the journey proceeded.

As the Chesire Cat appeared and sweetened his tunes before Alice, Hideri let out a soft, slight "tch.".

Miu watches the Chesire Cat & Alice from a decent distance, before writing things on her notepad.

QloaCe4.jpg

"It's faint, but I feel it."

54CYpwT.jpg

"Oh, I'm feeling something alright," Hideri's voice deepened at that sentence, this time, it had more mild disgust than anger.

@Raynar Saassin @Donder172 @Takumi @Crimson Spartan @Alex Azure @MelodyMeister @Gummi Bunnies

Miu grabs the 'magazine' from Nobunaga's face and keeps it.

"Miu, you vanquished her!"

"Is that so, Hideri-chan? I hope no one noticed it was mine, though."

"Yeah, I completely understand."

Nobunaga was taken away as the journey proceeded.

As the Chesire Cat appeared and sweetened his tunes before Alice, Hideri let out a soft, slight "tch.".

Miu watches the Chesire Cat & Alice from a decent distance, before writing things on her notepad.

QloaCe4.jpg

"It's faint, but I feel it."

54CYpwT.jpg

"Oh, I'm feeling something alright," Hideri's voice deepened at that sentence, this time, it had more mild disgust than anger.

@Raynar Saassin @Donder172 @Takumi @Crimson Spartan @Alex Azure @MelodyMeister @Gummi Bunnies

"Hm? Is something wrong, Hideri?" Felicia asked as she checked over Laslow to make sure there wasn't anymore damage that needed any attention.

@Gummi Bunnies @Crow @Crimson Spartan

Meanwhile, with the fight over, Shigure sighed in relief, relaxing his shoulders before looking to the Doki Doki crew.

"You girls are alright, I hope?" he spoke. They didn't look like the fighting types, and with all the chaos that went under way it would suck if a big number of their group got hurt, especially those with little to no experience in a mess like that.

@Yun Lee @Archmage Jeremiah @Neko Shogun

View attachment 2298
"Oh, don't worry about me! I'm totally fine, ahaha~"

But Monika was not fine.

How was any of this possible? How were Natsuki and Sayori even supposed to BE here? How were any of these people supposed to be here??? How was...whatever just happened in the janitor closet able to happen in the first place?!?! This had to be some sort of game, right? Yeah...definitely. Another video game where she would be forgotten once it signed off...ugh.

Well, even so, she had to keep a brave face for her literature club. As president, this was her burden to bear, so she would just have to hold her head high and, well, bear it. "I'm just glad there wasn't much danger here after all. This all got a bit too chaotic, you know?"

@Takumi @Archmage Jeremiah @Neko Shogun @Glostechk

Well, this was getting real interesting.

Rashid should've known this was no ordinary chocolate tour. The Alice in Wonderland theme, the Oompa Loompa Nobus, Nobunaga herself...man, this was all really weird, but also really cool at the same time! And now it seemed like they had some sort of mystery on their hands?

Oh, this was gonna be good.

Rashid jogged up besides Mash, hands behind his head casually. "You wanna be good cop or bad cop? I'm good either way-though I should warn you, my bad cop can be a bit scary." He winked, as if to say he was totally joking.

@Gummi Bunnies

Asugi sighed... So this person had been done in by some weird looking guy with cat ears and ribbons..? How the hell did that of all things work..? This guy seemed like a very strange mage indeed... Oh well suppose it's time to get to get to questioning.

Slipping his shurikens away the ninja slowly approached the tied up warlord still in that relaxed state despite getting a bit banged up in combat. Stopping a few feet from the warlord he paused for a moment before opening his mouth to speak.

"Well now that you're not trying to kill us how about I start by asking you about these so called wish granting chocolates...? What makes them....ya know grant wishes...?"
Asugi decided to ask this as he himself had to admit he was very curious about this subject.

"Hm? Is something wrong, Hideri?" Felicia asked as she checked over Laslow to make sure there wasn't anymore damage that needed any attention.

@Gummi Bunnies @Crow @Crimson Spartan

Meanwhile, with the fight over, Shigure sighed in relief, relaxing his shoulders before looking to the Doki Doki crew.

"You girls are alright, I hope?" he spoke. They didn't look like the fighting types, and with all the chaos that went under way it would suck if a big number of their group got hurt, especially those with little to no experience in a mess like that.

@Yun Lee @Archmage Jeremiah @Neko Shogun

sJMvZvQ.png

"I'm alright Fleicia. You needn't worry over me when you have some injuries of your own. They may only be scratches but if not treated later on they may get worse..." Laslow first spoke to Felicia seeming to show concern for her. Despite the two being from different timelines he still valued her as a good friend and didn't like to see her hurt at all.

Well after this he needed to address Alice as well the one this newcomer seemed very fond of. "Ah have you recovered...? That first hit from that woman even if it only touched your barrier seemed to be rather rough..." Laslow spoke showing his concern for Alice....though with a certain cat guy around this may be a poor choice on the swordsman's part.

"...Is it over?"
Kimber and Stormer had ducked to safety when Nobunaga had gotten frisky and were now peeking out from their hiding spot. "Thank God for...martial artists?"

"I'm glad everyone seems to be safe."
Stormer replied.

mjOnfgZ.jpg

"Maidens such as you and I need look out for our scratches~," Hideri says, "many a small thing will accumulate into something big if not dealt with early~."

@Gummi Bunnies @Takumi @Crimson Spartan

Hideri was so nice! With both Hideri and Laslow showing their concern Felicia couldn't keep from smiling as she nodded.

Too bad Xander--her Xander--wasn't here with them...

Okay, maybe it was a good thing he wasn't here. He'd probably scold her for being reckless and his head might explode trying to understand what just happened.

I know! I'll being some chocolate back to share with him! she thought.

"Y'know, it's kind of a bummer I can't really use this staff on myself all that well." Felicia pouted a bit.

@Crow @Crimson Spartan @Gummi Bunnies

View attachment 2298
"Oh, don't worry about me! I'm totally fine, ahaha~"

But Monika was not fine.

How was any of this possible? How were Natsuki and Sayori even supposed to BE here? How were any of these people supposed to be here??? How was...whatever just happened in the janitor closet able to happen in the first place?!?! This had to be some sort of game, right? Yeah...definitely. Another video game where she would be forgotten once it signed off...ugh.

Well, even so, she had to keep a brave face for her literature club. As president, this was her burden to bear, so she would just have to hold her head high and, well, bear it. "I'm just glad there wasn't much danger here after all. This all got a bit too chaotic, you know?"

@Takumi @Archmage Jeremiah @Neko Shogun @Glostechk

"Are you sure?" Shigure asked for confirmation, just so he could make sure. He didn't want to bother the girl none though.

@Yun Lee @Archmage Jeremiah @Neko Shogun @Glostechk

"Oh, yes! No problems on my end!" Man, she was a good liar. So good, it was kind of scary. "How about you, Shigure? Are you doing okay?"

@Takumi

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back