Not open for further replies.

Gummi Bunnies

identity unknown...
Benefactor
The Convergence Series GM
-Prologue-
Very Intricate Preparations

tumblr_o8cu8ddki51svnm3eo1_540.jpg

However you may have gotten here, whether it be from your own method of transportation or simply arriving here through an accommodated shuttle ride as provided on the special invitation, an elegant entrance hall greeted you upon entering the chocolate factory. While the hall appeared to be a huge contrast to someone's thoughts on what a chocolate factory appeared, a bright red door could be seen at the far left of the spacious hall, most likely where the rest of the factory is.

From the looks of it, there wasn't anyone that looked like an employee in the entrance hall, not even a receptionist. Just a large sign-in notebook opened up and put onto the table nearest to the red door. Guess they arrived a bit early that the tour hasn't exactly started yet, but it was better to be here early than to be late.

❝ Oh, are you all here for the factory tour too? ❞

A girl with glasses perked up upon seeing the arriving group enter the hall, as if she had been in waiting for a long time.

tumblr_p49lacWyBA1v3qowuo1_400.png

❝ I thought I was the only one showing up, but I'm glad that's not the case. Um... ❞ She pauses for a moment, a bit unsure on how to continue the conversation that she initiated. Maybe a little lost in her own thoughts.

Coming out all this way to a brand new chocolate factory was some way to spend Valentine's Day, so a bit of talk here and there should help make the most of their waiting time go by. Whoever was supposed to be the tour guide should come along soon.

~Cast List~
@Crow as Amano Miu & Kanzaki Hideri (Blend S)
@Raynar Saassin as Android 18 & Krillin (Dragon Ball Z)
@Takumi as Felicia & Shigure (Fire Emblem Fates)
@Crimson Spartan as Laslow & Asugi (Fire Emblem Fates)
@Khan of the Mardu as Karin Kanzuki (Street Fighter)
@Cromartous as Kelfa (Dragon Ball Super)
@Jeremi as Kimber Benton & Stormer (Jem and the Holograms)
@Blacksmith as King Hassan & Shakespeare (Type-Moon)
@Alex Azure as Mason & Macy Moretti (Original Character)
@Donder172 as Mizelia (Star Wars OC)
@Yun Lee as Monika (Doki Doki Literature Club) & Rashid (Street Fighter)
@Archmage Jeremiah as Natsuki (Doki Doki Literature Club)
@Minerva as Nero Claudius & Hakuno Kishinami (Fate/Extra)
@Lissamel as Oshare Bones (Puyo Puyo)
@MelodyMeister as Reimu Hakurei & Marisa Kirisame (Touhou Project)
@York as Reiner Braun (Attack On Titan) & Yulia (Everlasting Summer)
@Neko Shogun as Sayori (Doki Doki Literature Club)
@Lucky as Will (Original Character) & Stiles (Teen Wolf)
@Glostechk as Yuri (Doki Doki Literature Club) & Popuko (Pop Team Epic)​

Last edited:
-Prologue-

However you may have gotten here, whether it be from your own method of transportation or simply arriving here through an accommodated shuttle ride as provided on the special invitation, an elegant entrance hall greeted you upon entering the chocolate factory. While the hall appeared to be a huge contrast to someone's thoughts on what a chocolate factory appeared, a bright red door could be seen at the far left of the spacious hall, most likely where the rest of the factory is.

From the looks of it, there wasn't anyone that looked like an employee in the entrance hall, not even a receptionist. Just a large sign-in notebook opened up and put onto the table nearest to the red door. Guess they arrived a bit early that the tour hasn't exactly started yet, but it was better to be here early than to be late.

A girl with glasses perked up upon seeing the arriving group enter the hall, as if she had been in waiting for a long time.

❝ I thought I was the only one showing up, but I'm glad that's not the case. Um... ❞ She pauses for a moment, a bit unsure on how to continue the conversation that she initiated. Maybe a little lost in her own thoughts.

Coming out all this way to a brand new chocolate factory was some way to spend Valentine's Day, so a bit of talk here and there should help make the most of their waiting time go by. Whoever was supposed to be the tour guide should come along soon.

~Cast List~

Prologue: Spilled Tea and Music Sheets

"Oh wow! Look at this place! So pretty." Felicia said in awe, as she did a small spin to take it all in. It was no Nohrian Castle, or even tge castle in the realm of her master, but the decor seemed close enough for a place that made chocolate.

Shigure on the other hand smiled at her antics. He was still surprised to have gotten an invitation, and once Felicia found out that they had both received one she insisted they go together, since she wouldn't take no for an answer from her friend and he couldn't just turn her down--it'd be rude to do so after all.

tumblr_nqqqticE4Y1rhbmuco1_1435639878_cover.png

"Hm? Oh! Yes, we're here for the tour. Though, I don't see any staff, have you been waiting here long Miss?..." Felicia started upon seeing the girl, but trailed off when she didn't get a name.

tumblr_oxvjymzCwJ1wpbvqpo5_r1_500.png

"Hm, a sign in sheet?" Shigure questioned with a tilt of his head at the rather large sign in sheet. Well, it would make sense to account for all of the guests present he was sure. And it wouldn't do for a small one.

@Gummi Bunnies @Everyone cause I'm too lazy to really tag

Prologue: Monika
"____ Reality"

(Warning: spoilers for Doki Doki Literature Club ahead!!!)

"Every day...I imagine a future where I...can be with you..."

Monika tinkered with the piano keys, closing her eyes as she tried to recreate the melody in her head. One she wrote herself, she could say. Of course, it really wasn't, was it? It was the main theme, with lyrics she wrote set to it. But only she would know that. But she got the feeling...so would he.

If only she could get him alone so she could play it.

It was hard. It was all so, so hard. Why couldn't she have a route? Why did she have to sit on the sidelines, give him tips and hints on how to win over the three others, knowing what she knew about this place? Knowing every time he left, she was trapped in a tortured limbo. Every time he had a date with another, it left her wishing for more, wishing she could do terrible, horrible things to her friends. Her sweet, wonderful, naive, ignorant, stupid friends.

Damn Sayori, with her clumsy cuteness and childhood friends gimmick!

Damn Yuri, with her shrinking violent personality and hidden depths!

Damn Natsuki, with her silly antics and tsundere archetype!

Damn it all! Damn it! DAMNITDAMNITDAMNITDAMNIT

-oh.

Monika withdrew her hands from the ivories. She hadn't even realized she was playing so hard. She gulped. Right now, she was lucky enough. He was spending time with Sayori right now, so she had time to practice. Sayori...it was almost time for the festival, meaning it was almost time for him to learn about her depression, meaning it was almost time for her to confess to him, meaning it was almost time for them to-

No.

That wouldn't happen. She wouldn't let it happen. She would...she was going to...the files, maybe she could-

Huh?

Monika did a double take, realizing there was...something on the piano, something that, under closer inspection, seemed to be a letter of sorts. What? That hadn't been anywhere in the files...so how did it get here? Well, maybe reading it would clue her in. So, she picked the letter up, opened it, and began reading.

And all the dark thoughts were gone in an instant.

---

What a beautiful factory. Monika couldn't help but gasp in wonder at the beauty surrounding her. She was already so astounded by earning her freedom, even if just for one night. Almost as if she was Cinderella going to the ball. She certainly felt like a princess...even if she was stuck in her usual school uniform. She could only imagine what this night would do to make her feel even more so...

Without a moment's hesitation, Monika rushed to the sign-in book and, well...signed in! She was so eager to get this tour going, but at the same time wanted it to last forever.

@Gummi Bunnies @Glostechk @Neko Shogun @Archmage Jeremiah

-Prologue-

~Cast List~
@Glostechk as Yuri (Doki Doki Literature Club) & Popuko (Pop Team Epic)

The dancing swordsman and the sweet loving ninja...

9b4da13e149bcbc9fe93a38e7e438eba--fire-emblem-fates-fe.jpg

"My what a interesting place this is... They call this a 'chocolate' factory...? Already quite a few ladies among our group.. I can hardly wait!"

"Keep it in your pants lover boy.. This place is rather nice...a little too nice. Doesn't look like a place for making chocolate...at least to me..."

12748179_738353296299377_1290074255_n.jpg

Two males had spoken up as they walked into the
supposed chocolate factory. Momentarily surprised by the look of this place it didn't take long for the two to notice a familiar looking maid and Pegasus rider....though the boy did seem a bit different then before.

"Eh..? You trying on new threads Shigure..?" Asugi spoke up popping up next to Shigure. Not seeming to realize that he and Shigure were from two different timelines Asugi was as laid back as ever casually eyeing the sign up book as he noticed a girl signing in. His gaze shifted back to Shigure.

Meanwhile....

"Ah Felicia! I wasn't aware that you also came for the tour..." Laslow spoke up greeting Felicia with a smile like always.

@Takumi @Gummi Bunnies @EveryoneAround...

Prologue
A Date?

1qCyDdy.gif

"Eehee~ If you ask me, this isn't the right place to attract the attention of worthless moepigs, but what can I say?"

"Hi~ de~ ri~ chan~" a voice appeared as a hand chopped the youthful girl's head.

"Hey, Miu, what was that for?"

gtm3smn.jpg

"We're not here to be the stars of the show. OK technically we are, but... I told you, I came here to get references for a date for my next doujinshi."

"Oh? I'm finally getting that doujin debut you talked about?"

"Well, as long as it doesn't end up like Maika & Manager's date a week back. I had to write a Netorare doujin instead. That is kind of the reason I wanted to do this."

"Wasn't that one because it was too perfect? Kind of funny how you want our date to be as messed as possible. Eehee~"

"Not messed, interesting! I think the setting makes up for it."

All according to plan.

Amano Miu had set a date up for herself and Hideri with an opportunity that dropped by the mail.

She claims that its primary purpose was to be used as reference material for her next doujinshi. She wanted to understand the true inner feelings of a date.

"The sign-in queue is pretty long..." Hideri sighs.

"It looks short to me," Miu responds. "There sure are a number of people here, though- huh?"

Hideri was taking the headstart.

"Oh! Hey Miss!" Hideri talked to a tall, blonde woman who was standing beside a shorter man, the latter having the appearance of one of those Shaolin monks, especially with that gi of his. "L
I absolutely love the outfit, where'd you get it?"

Miu pouted and crossed her arms.

@Raynar Saassin

@Crimson Spartan @Takumi @Minerva @Alex Azure @etcetcetc

@Gummi Bunnies

-Prologue-

~Cast List~

A pair of heels click against the tile of the main hall. Their rhythm is constant, moving back and forth around the room. Their wearer pushed the heels as fast as she could without losing her balance. Her eyes sparkled with anticipation, matching the brilliance of the room around her.

Shortly behind her, but at a slower pace, a pair of sneakers squeaked softly against the tile floor. Their owner sighed, and looked really drained. He did his best to track his sister's movements across the room. After a sigh, he called over to her.

"Macy, how do you have so much energy after a universe jump?"

macy_neutral_portrait-png.2254

"Hm.... I dunno," Macy replied with a cheery tone, "I honestly don't know why world jumping makes you so tired."

"I don't have nearly enough energy as you."

"But you should be excited!"

"We're not even in the factory proper, Mace. We need to sign in and wait for the tour guide."

"On it!" Macy said as she quickly moved to the sign-in notebook.

mason_neutral_portrait-png.2253

Mason, however, noticed the girl with glasses and began to chat with her. "Yeah, we're here for the tour. I'm glad it's more people as well. The more the merrier, right? I'm Mason. Over there in the blue hair is Macy. Nice to meet you!"

Mason:
@Gummi Bunnies @Takumi @Crimson Spartan @Others

Macy:
@Takumi @Yun Lee @Crow @Others​

Prologue: A New Incident, Perhaps?
Reimu and Marisa decided not to take the train, both the girls were under the impression that this was still the doing of a troublemaker, so Reimu merely floated through the air like a soft breeze, while Marisa sped through with her broom, leaving Reimu quite far behind.
“Marisa! You’re going too fast!”
Reimu yelled out at her friend, since Marisa was far ahead of her.
“Well, ya should catch up then! I see this chocolate factory we were looking for, And I’m divin’ in!”
Marisa sped down to the factory ground and landed haphazardly.
“Touchdown!~ Hurry up, Remiu, Ya gonna miss all the action otherwise!”
Reimu sighed and kept going at her normal pace, Marisa insisting she go faster wasn’t affecting the empty minded girl, and she landed with no crashing, luckily.
————————-
Marisa came into the factory followed by the shrine maiden, Marisa admired the beauty of it, and if there was any treasure she could nab later, but for now, she simply signed herself in the list and looked around. Reimu, on the other hand, looked at the others with suspicion, but she decided not to attack them, since that was sure to cause mayhem.
“Reimu? Look at this place, there’s so much new people, and this place is just..never mind, it’s not something I would say.”
“I guess it would be beautiful, But I’m not seeing it. Who do you think these people are? I see some knights, some girls and school student. I can’t say there would be that powerful. But we brought our spell cards for a reason, is that right, Marisa?”
Reimu came up to Monika, and looked seriously at her, looking at her carefully, before asking.
“What kind of Yokai are you? You’re certainly not normal, but I can’t see what your abilities are. Hurry up and speak.”
Reimu clearly was taking this too seriously, I mean, anyone would after a weird letter about chocolate and all that.
Marisa, meanwhile, moved over to the sign up sheet, and wrote down Reimu’s name for her, she noticed Macy and looked at her while smirking.

“So, who are you? Me and Reimu both haven’t been to the outside world very much, can you explain?”
@Gummi Bunnies @Everybody Else willing to interact @Yun Lee @Alex Azure

Last edited:
The dancing swordsman and the sweet loving ninja...

9b4da13e149bcbc9fe93a38e7e438eba--fire-emblem-fates-fe.jpg

"My what a interesting place this is... They call this a 'chocolate' factory...? Already quite a few ladies among our group.. I can hardly wait!"

"Keep it in your pants lover boy.. This place is rather nice...a little too nice. Doesn't look like a place for making chocolate...at least to me..."

12748179_738353296299377_1290074255_n.jpg

Two males had spoken up as they walked into the
supposed chocolate factory. Momentarily surprised by the look of this place it didn't take long for the two to notice a familiar looking maid and Pegasus rider....though the boy did seem a bit different then before.

"Eh..? You trying on new threads Shigure..?" Asugi spoke up popping up next to Shigure. Not seeming to realize that he and Shigure were from two different timelines Asugi was as laid back as ever casually eyeing the sign up book as he noticed a girl signing in. His gaze shifted back to Shigure.

Meanwhile....

"Ah Felicia! I wasn't aware that you also came for the tour..." Laslow spoke up greeting Felicia with a smile like always.

@Takumi @Gummi Bunnies @EveryoneAround...

Shigure was just about to sign in for himself and Felicia while she chatted with the girl with the glasses when he was approached. Finishing the process and moving aside so he wouldn't be in the way he was somewhat startled.

He stared at Asugi for a moment.

"Pardon?" he asked, a bit confused. He didn't remember meeting the ninja. The first ninja to come to mind was Kaze, other than that he was drawing a blank.

Felicia was having a less confusing time when she was approached however, and turned to smile at Laslow.

"Oh! Hello Laslow! I didn't know you got an invitation too, you could of came with Shigure and me." the maid chimed in with a laugh, unaware of the fact that this wasn't the same Laslow from her home.

Things were likely going to be very confusing later on.

@Gummi Bunnies @Crimson Spartan @Alex Azure @Yun Lee @Anyone I missed

Last edited:
For those that went to the sign-in notebook, there was already an assortment of names already handwritten into it, despite the fact that it seemed like they and that girl were the first arrivals.

As listed before more new names were to be added:

Luke Estheim
Joker Braze
Yours Truly, the Demon King of the Sixt- (this was cut off by the width of the notebook)
Vive la France~! (in atrociously complex cursive handwriting)
uuuuuuuuu
(this one is literally just paw marks in a straight line)
Kiyohime
Mash Kyrielight

A good half of those names didn't even look like names, like they purposefully avoided writing in their own names. Either way, these people didn't seem to be around from the looks of it. Not a big deal, perhaps?

@Takumi @Yun Lee @Crow @Alex Azure @MelodyMeister

tumblr_p49871w7ff1v3qowuo8_100.png

❝ Ah, nice to meet you too Mason. I'm Mash Kyrielight... and uh, I've never actually been to a chocolate factory before. ❞ The girl, Mash, awkwardly introduced herself, admitting that she hasn't been to a place like this. She figured that there's always a first for everything, including seeing this tour from start to finish.

@Alex Azure

@everyoneelse c:​

Last edited:
Prologue
Psychedelic
!

2e2h444.jpg

Well, well, well! Look at this place! Certainly high-end--Some place a man (er, skeleton) of his tastes would certainly appreciate. How fancy! How chic! And here he was expecting a chocolate factory to be boring. Had Amite not convinced him that he was invited for a reason, he would have just missed out on this little event. Could you believe that? He certainly couldn't, not looking at this gorgeous lobby!

There was a sign-in book, and the skeleton wasted no time putting his own signature in: Oshare Bones, in fancy, elaborate cursive. His eyes went over the other names in the book contemplatively. A 'Shigure', a 'Monika', 'The Demon King'--Certainly not the Satan he knew? Arle wasn't even at this event, far as he knew, and what would Satan be doing here if Arle wasn't here?--All certainly interesting. He was sure he'd be able to put faces to those names in due time. And, more importantly, he'd be able to put sense of fashion to those names soon enough.

The skeleton pulled away from the sign-in and took a moment to sweep his eyes over the rest of the people who'd come, evaluating them at a passing glance.

"Oh, thank goodness!" He breathed to himself, sounding relieved, "I'm not the only one absolutely underdressed for the occasion."

He knew he should have put on a different outfit. He just knew it. But seeing the fashion sensibilities of everyone else meandering around the lobby...It made him feel a bit better about himself. Maybe his typical suit and hat weren't so bad, after all.

[ @Anyone ]​

Prologue: Rashi

Oh yeah. This place was fancy, all right. So much so that Rashid felt a bit underdressed. It was his own fault for waving Azam off. "It's a chocolate factory tour," he said. "How high-class could it be?"

Very high class, as it turned out.

But Rashid wouldn't let that little detail bother him. He was here to have fun and enjoy some nice chocolate. Funny, though...he didn't feel much like he was going to have much fun. Something was hanging over his head. Something that...well, he knew exactly what it was. But he was going to ignore it. He knew this was Azam's attempt to get him back to his old self after...all of what happened. And for his butler, he would at least try.

That being said, Rashid ambled over to the sign-in book and wrote his name down, eyeing those already signed in. He noticed some teenagers nearby and gave them a little wave. "Hey there. You guys here for the tour too?"

---

"Hm? Oh, yes, thank you." Monika smiled at the small group around the sign-in book, stepping to the side so others could sign up. So many others...were they all from a game like her? She didn't know. This area didn't feel like a game. It felt...real.

"This is going to be so exciting, isn't it? I've never been on a tour like this before!"

For those that went to the sign-in notebook, there was already an assortment of names already handwritten into it, despite the fact that it seemed like they and that girl were the first arrivals.

Luke Estheim
Joker Braze
Yours Truly, the Demon King of the Sixt- (this was cut off by the width of the notebook)
uuuuuuuuu
Kiyohime
Mash Kyrielight

A good half of those names didn't even look like names, like they purposefully avoided writing in their own names. Either way, these people didn't seem to be around from the looks of it. Not a big deal, perhaps?

❝ Ah, nice to meet you too Macy. I'm Mash Kyrielight... and uh, I've never actually been to a chocolate factory before. ❞ The girl, Mash, awkwardly introduced herself, admitting that she hasn't been to a place like this. She figured that there's always a first for everything, including seeing this tour from start to finish.

@Alex Azure

FtlJeRo.jpg

"Ah~ what is this? Am I in a visual novel?" Miu subtlely mocks the names written on there as she writes hers & Hideri's down. "I don't think I'm interested in being the protagonist. Not today, anyways."

天野 美雨
神崎 ひでり

There the names were, in their spoken, written, primary tongue.

"Something doesn't feel right, but what is it?"

She turns to Rashid, who had just arrived.

Y2D8J24.jpg

"It'll prove to be great. I even brought my boyf- I mean, a friend along to enjoy the occasion! Can't go wrong with two to tango."

@Takumi @Crimson Spartan @Yun Lee @Alex Azure @MelodyMeister @Gummi Bunnies

Shigure was just about to sign in for himself and Felicia while she chatted with the girl with the glasses when he was approached. Finishing the process and moving aside so he wouldn't be in the way he was somewhat startled.

He stared at Asugi for a moment.

"Pardon?" he asked, a bit confused. He didn't remember meeting the ninja. The first ninja to come to mind was Kaze, other than that he was drawing a blank.

Felicia was having a less confusing time when she was approached however, and turned to smile at Laslow.

"Oh! Hello Laslow! I didn't know you got an invitation too, you could of came with Shigure and me." the maid chimed in with a laugh, unaware of the fact that this wasn't the same Laslow from her home.

Things were likely going to be very confusing later on.

@Gummi Bunnies @Crimson Spartan @Alex Azure @Yun Lee @Anyone I missed

"Eh...? Something wrong Shigure...? It's me Asugi.....ya know Saizo's son....even if dear old dad and I don't get along much..." Asugi spoke up seeming puzzled as he looked at Shigure. Man he really did seem a bit different now. It's almost like He was-...

Asugi's thoughts were cut off as others approached. What appeared to be a rather well dressed skeleton and some other girl he didn't know. It seemed another man had spoken up as Asugi took a moment to look at Rashid who had spoken.
"Think we all are. I mean who wouldn't pass up the chance to visit a place like this.." Asugi spoke offering a neutral look as he normally did in his relaxed state.

...........................Meanwhile................

"Well I confess I wasn't really sure I was going to come but then Asugi told me he got an invitation as well so I couldn't resist at that point. So far it has been a worthwhile trip already and it hasn't even started yet!" Laslow spoke to Felicia happily unaware that they were from two different timelines.

What could possibly go wrong?

Just then he heard Mash introduce herself. Flashing a smile at her as well he opened his mouth to speak.
"Ah... Mash Kyrielight... What a wonderful name!... I'm Laslow by the way..." He spoke to Mash offering his name.

@Takumi @Yun Lee @Alex Azure @MelodyMeister @Gummi Bunnies @AnyoneIMissed

Reimu looked at Monika one last time, before turning back and flying off to the sign up sheet, there she noticed Marisa had already written her name down, she could tell from the surprisingly neat writing. She floated up above the others, and while most were normal people, she did see a few strange people there and there. She threw some paper ofuda at some of the stranger characters, but considering that none of the, worked, Reimu floated back down and frowned. Marisa over there was trying to talk to a blue haired woman, and she was confident, but her? How could you talk to someone if you’re not interested, Reimu simply floated through life with no concerns, so she is detached to everything. With no one to talk to, Reimu walked back to where Marisa was, the sign up book, as well as two other girls. There she waited for the tour guide to come.
“Where is this? There are so many people, girls, knights, other monsters..All this chatter is giving me a headache, I wish everybody would just come.”
@Gummi Bunnies @Yun Lee @Crow @Alex Azure

Luke Estheim
Joker Braze
uuuuuuuuu
Kiyohime
Mash Kyrielight

❝ Ah, nice to meet you too Macy. I'm Mash Kyrielight... and uh, I've never actually been to a chocolate factory before. ❞ The girl, Mash, awkwardly introduced herself, admitting that she hasn't been to a place like this. She figured that there's always a first for everything, including seeing this tour from start to finish.

@Alex Azure

The names there before those in the group signed were odd...yet why did it make Shigure feel a little uneasy? Maybe he was being overdramatic from the strange signatures? Glancing over to Rashid, then Monika, then Miu and others as they spoke, the Pegasus rider found some of them strange indeed.

"My friend insisted, it would of been rude not too." He responded to Rashid, before Asugi spoke up again, which confused him further.

"I'm sorry, but I'm pulling up a blank." he responded as politely as possible, because he didn't want to really offend the other or pretend he was familiar with him only to disappoint him later. This was going to get awkward fast for the singer and he knew it.

"Hello, I'm Felicia, and that boy over there is Shigure." the maid greeted Mash and those present that weren't Laslow since she already knew him (or a version of him anyway), motioning to Shigure, her friendly smile in place. "This is my first time in a chocolate factory too, and it's a lot fancier than I expected so far." she said offhand.

Laslow's comment cause Falicia's brow to furrow in confusion. "Asugi?" she questioned. She didn't know an Asugi, at least not to her knowledge.

@Gummi Bunnies @Yun Lee @Alex Azure @Crimson Spartan

"You...kai? You mean like those demons?" Monika shook her head. "Ahaha~ Sorry, but I'm just your average high schooler. Monika is my name. And you are...?"

Was...was that a witch? Why was everyone dressed so weird...? This was really a confusing situation!

---

Rashid nodded. "Oh yeah, this is gonna be nice. Here's hoping we get free samples." He watched the exchange between Shigure and Asugi and couldn't help but feel awkward just listening. Poor guys.

@MelodyMeister @Crimson Spartan @Takumi @Crow

Reimu turned to Monika and glanced at her like she was naive, still, she replied.
“Monika’s a strange name, but I suppose it’s not the MOST strangest. My name’s Reimu Hakurei, Shrine Maiden of The Hakurei Shrine, I exterminate yokai, so I’m on extra alert in this factory. My friend over there, Marisa Kirisame, The so proclaimed ordinary witch. Goodness..Everyone are on different levels, some normal school girls, some..whatever that skeleton is and some witches, I hope this isn’t a competition...so, um..do you know anyone here?”
Reimu seemed somewhat distant when talking, but that’s just her. She’s disinterested in people, but being a shrine maiden means she has to been at least a bit welcoming.
@Yun Lee @Gummi Bunnies

2ucZuFR.jpg

"Well, samples would be nice, but I guess I should watch myself, don't want to overeat and get an overdose of calories, I don't have much time on my schedule to exercise, you see," Miu responds to Rashid. "Everyone is introducing themselves, I suppose I should too. My name is Amano Miu. And that over there is my lovely da- I mean, friend, Hideri."

Miu waves to Hideri.

"Oi! Hideri-chan!"

A young, petite maiden briefly turned her attention to the group.

OBbiBKR.gif

"Ya~ hoo~ everyone~."

If the others turned to this 'Hideri' Miu referred to, they would notice Hideri returning to a three-way conversation with a short, Shaolin Monk-like man and a tall blonde lady.

"Looks like h- she's made some friends of her own already. They kind of look like they belong to some shonen manga. Speaking of which..."

Miu turned to some of the others, particularly Rashid, Shigure, Asugi, Marisa & Reimu.

E4dKlwO.jpg

"... I love your cosplays, and I love your maid outfit in particular," Miu glanced at Felicia in particular with that last one. "Where'd you get them made?"

@Yun Lee @MelodyMeister @Crimson Spartan @Takumi @Alex Azure @Gummi Bunnies @Lucky @Raynar Saassin

Luke Estheim
Joker Braze
uuuuuuuuu
Kiyohime
Mash Kyrielight

❝ Ah, nice to meet you too Mason. I'm Mash Kyrielight... and uh, I've never actually been to a chocolate factory before. ❞ The girl, Mash, awkwardly introduced herself, admitting that she hasn't been to a place like this. She figured that there's always a first for everything, including seeing this tour from start to finish.

@Alex Azure

"Hmm, so there are others attending the tour as well?" Those who weren't caught up in conversation might hear a curious, aristocratic tone echoing softly from the the primary door of the entrance hall as a young woman with golden curls and a lovely red dress that seemed more at home as a high school uniform rather than casual wear strode into their presence. Hazel eyes set into a immaculate portrait of Asiatic features glanced around the strangers who seemed to have gathered here, judging them silently as her lips were hidden behind a dainty hand whose palm was covered with a fingerless glove, "Strange. I was fairly certain that the owner had been clear to my representatives that this would be a private tour. Better to examine facilities in privacy, as they claimed..."

"Oh well, nothing to be done other than to join you all as well," She hummed with a strangely pleased tone as her hand fell away, walking around the main body of the group in order to reach the sign-in book. As the others took their time, Karin Kanzuki took a moment to observe the names already scrawled into it, humming as she did so, "It ought to be a wonderful education in seeing how others might react to the products produced here... Especially if the reactions belong to an old friend such as you, Rashid," Almost as if an afterthought, she gave the young prince a nod and a friendly smile before adding her own name to the registry.

@Takumi @Yun Lee @Crow @Alex Azure @MelodyMeister @Gummi Bunnies

2ucZuFR.jpg

"Well, samples would be nice, but I guess I should watch myself, don't want to overeat and get an overdose of calories, I don't have much time on my schedule to exercise, you see," Miu responds to Rashid. "Everyone is introducing themselves, I suppose I should too. My name is Amano Miu. And that over there is my lovely da- I mean, friend, Hideri."

Miu waves to Hideri.

"Oi! Hideri-chan!"

A young, petite maiden briefly turned her attention to the group.

OBbiBKR.gif

"Ya~ hoo~ everyone~."

If the others turned to this 'Hideri' Miu referred to, they would notice Hideri returning to a three-way conversation with a short, Shaolin Monk-like man and a tall blonde lady.

"Looks like h- she's made some friends of her own already. They kind of look like they belong to some shonen manga. Speaking of which..."

Miu turned to some of the others, particularly Rashid, Shigure, Asugi, Marisa & Reimu.

E4dKlwO.jpg

"... I love your cosplays, and I love your maid outfit in particular," Miu glanced at Felicia in particular with that last one. "Where'd you get them made?"

@Yun Lee @MelodyMeister @Crimson Spartan @Takumi @Alex Azure @Gummi Bunnies @Lucky @Raynar Saassin

images

"Hmm? Oh, they're made for the servants of the Nohrian royal family where I worked before! Now though I wear it mostly because I want to help care for those who've been so nice to me...even though I'm not a very good maid, haha..." Felicia replied, rememebering the countless times she's dropped serving trays and the tea didn't turn out just right. Or she fell tripping over herself...or bumped into something trying to be careful not to drop anything. She wasn't going to stop though and keep trying!

"I'm sorry, but I don't believe I know what a cos-play is." Shigure spoke up, a more neutral expression on his face as he stood puzzled. Besides the rather awkward encounter with Asugi things were going well at least.

@Crimson Spartan @Yun Lee @Alex Azure @Crow

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back