Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay, the more Monika tried to question the logic of all this, the less fun she would have. The whole point of this tour was to have fun, after all.

View attachment 2311

"Oh, yeah! We read books and poetry, and we also exchange writing tips and read poetry we all write! We also have one more club member, but...I guess he's not showing up." Which was a good thing, because then Monika would be questioning everything.

@Glostechk @Neko Shogun @Archmage Jeremiah @Alex Azure @Takumi

---

"Oh, c'mon, you can't even give us a hint?" Rashid chuckled as Nobunaga stopped talking. "It's not like they're planning anything worse than this little Nobu strike you pulled...right?"

@Gummi Bunnies @Crimson Spartan @York

"A literature club sounds interesting." Shigure muttered.

View attachment 2309

"Oof!- Hey!- Sayoriiii!" Natsuki cried while she was jostled around in her easily excitable friend's arms, "I'm happy to see you too, but-...huh? Macy?" confused, she repeated the name, and reared her head to eye up Macy as the girl addressed herself, "Wait a second, Sayori? You went to a Christmas party? Luckyyyy!" Natsuki whined with her face screwing up into her usual pout, "I had to spend Christmas visiting with family, and my family is:" Natsuki raised two thumbs-down and crossed her eyes as she blew a raspberry into the air, "...but how come you haven't told us 'til now?" she asked, and smirked before answering the question herself,

View attachment 2310

"Monika finally rubbing off on you?" Natsuki teased, elbowing Sayori in the side and laughing. Turning to Macy, she only gave her a half-hearted wave, "Yeah, I'm Natsuki. And this is-" as she gestured towards Monika, Natsuki was surprised to find "Yuri!" she hollered, "Now the whole club's here! Well...minus one..."

View attachment 2313

"But who needs boys, right?"
Natsuki said, casually playing off the fact that no-one in the literature club had a Valentine's date, "It's just us girls celebrating Valentine's Day and being single, together!" she cheered, "...at a tour of a chocolate factory!"

"Seriously, how did we all get the same terrible idea?" Natsuki chuckled.

@Glostechk @Neko Shogun @Yun Lee @Alex Azure @Takumi

Rude, there was a boy right there. Seriously though, Shigure was a bit lost on what was going on.

@Yun Lee @MelodyMeister @Alex Azure @Neko Shogun @Archmage Jeremiah @Glostechk @Anybody I missed

"Told..? Isn't that interesting...? Now lemme ask you this. Is whoever told you this worth your freedom...?" The ninja questioned becoming even more interested in this. He causally took the lollipop stick out of his mouth before quickly replacing it with another lollipop...
cHNQIg6.png

"Well i'm glad that you are alright and to hear you feel like you weren't even hurt to begin with is wonderful news! After all we couldn't have our lovely tour guide be hurt! That would've been absolutely dreadful.." Laslow spoke to Alice with that winning smile of his. A moment's glance at Kyle's smirk received a smile from the flirty swordsman.

@Takumi @Gummi Bunnies @Archmage Jeremiah @Neko Shogun @Yun Lee @Alex Azure @Crow @Minerva @Donder172 @Raynar Saassin @MelodyMeister @York @Everyone

Felicia glanced between the Laslow and Kyle a little awkwardly. Maybe it was just a man thing?

@Crow @Crimson Spartan @Gummi Bunnies

Noting Shigure seemed a bit confused (and a bit put off by Natsuki's comment), Monika turned her attention to him. "Oh, it is very interesting...fun too! It's why I gave up my spot on the debate club to start it. Do you happen to read or write in your spare time, Shigure?"

@Takumi

Noting Shigure seemed a bit confused (and a bit put off by Natsuki's comment), Monika turned her attention to him. "Oh, it is very interesting...fun too! It's why I gave up my spot on the debate club to start it. Do you happen to read or write in your spare time, Shigure?"

@Takumi

"Actually, I paint...and sing." Shigure replied, becoming a bit shy on the topic. Gosh, he hadn't sung anything in a while now that the thought crossed his mind. "Though reading poetry from time to time when I can is rather inspirational, even with how things are back home."

@Yun Lee

"Here goes then~."

Hideri borrows Felicia's staff, and concentrates. Sparks flew from its tip as Hideri used its power to heal Felicia.

RjEZhnr.jpg

"I- I'm qualified to be a Cleric!" Hideri says in astonishment, before her voice deepens from the emotion. "Wait, don't I need some experience first? I've never done this in my entire life!"

@Takumi @Crimson Spartan @Gummi Bunnies

Forgetting that they noticed her 'magazine', Miu seemed intrigued.

TWH78qK.jpg

"I'm almost envious of a married life. I often associate marriage as a happy conclusion, yet I feel like it's far from over for you two," Miu says. "Something tells me marriage is something I have to experience firsthand to truly know what it's like."

@Raynar Saassin @Donder172
"I can't really give an answer on that." Mizelia said to Miu. "I'm certain that I won't marry anytime soon if I ever will."
❝ You're welcome. I've only done what I can due to Alice's call. ❞ Kyle smiled once approached by Mizelia, but he sounded a tad dismissive at her thanks. He seemed more inclined to stick with Alice for the time's being.
Mizelua didn't give an answer to that, she was certain he had his attention to the guide. Giving a very obvious hint that he had something towards her. Whatever that was, it was not her business.

TWH78qK.jpg

"I'm almost envious of a married life. I often associate marriage as a happy conclusion, yet I feel like it's far from over for you two," Miu says. "Something tells me marriage is something I have to experience firsthand to truly know what it's like."

"I can't really give an answer on that." Mizelia said to Miu. "I'm certain that I won't marry anytime soon if I ever will."

"Marriage is a wonderful thing. It's important to pick someone that you truly desire to have a connection with. Although my reasoning for picking 18 is..." "Is what, Krillin?" "You know the reason 18!" "Yeah, but everyone here doesn't." "When you just kissed me out of the blue after almost killing all my friends."

@Crow @Donder172 @Anyone Else​

"It is rather strange that healers can't seem to use their own staffs on themselves..." Laslow spoke up watching as the events ahead of him happened.

"Well isn't that interesting.... Well Felicia we might have a healer in training among us...." Laslow spoke up seeming overjoyed at the thought. Still smiling as ever as he always seemed to do. Even when he was taking hits in that fight his smile never left his face...

@Takumi @Crow @Gummi Bunnies
"Y'know, you're right Laslow." Felicia laughed, before letting Hideri give healing a shot.

tumblr_inline_oqf9q3YbqL1ugr69g_540.jpg

"Wow, that's pretty good for a first try!" Felicia exclaimed happily.

"With some practice I'm sure you'll make a good healer." Felicia praised.

@Crow @Crimson Spartan

mjOnfgZ.jpg

"Aww, you flatter me~," Hideri smiles back, "maybe I'll someday become a magi-"

An image flashes in Hideri's mind. It was likely an event she would rather forget.

TPO! TPO!

It certainly was something hard to forget.

"... Cleric. I totally meant to say full-fledged Cleric," Hideri says in her deepened voice.

Mizelua didn't give an answer to that, she was certain he had his attention to the guide. Giving a very obvious hint that he had something towards her. Whatever that was, it was not her business.

"Marriage is a wonderful thing. It's important to pick someone that you truly desire to have a connection with. Although my reasoning for picking 18 is..." "Is what, Krillin?" "You know the reason 18!" "Yeah, but everyone here doesn't." "When you just kissed me out of the blue after almost killing all my friends."

05zNnxP.jpg

"I already do have someone I wish to connect with. An... ideal man, if you may," Miu says, "looks can be decieving, and he goes through a lot of effort to hide what I love about him, but I can see it and he can't hide it from me - he's manly, big-hearted and cares about others, even if it means fighting for what he believes in. I don't imagine other women pursuing him, but that's not to say he isn't adorable at all. He's super-duper-cute, and he knows it very well, just my type of man. I just wish he'd knock his occasional narccissism down a few notches, though."

Gee, who could this man be? I don't know.

"How about you, Mizelia, what kind of man do you like?"

@Donder172 @Raynar Saassin

Mizelia blinks at the two "I am aware of that, thiugh that is not really something Jedi do. While it does happen, it's not too common of happening." The Rutian answered.
mjOnfgZ.jpg

An image flashes in Hideri's mind. It was likely an event she would rather forget.

TPO! TPO!

"... Cleric. I totally meant to say full-fledged Cleric," Hideri says in her deepened voice.

05zNnxP.jpg

"I already do have someone I wish to connect with. An... ideal man, if you may," Miu says, "looks can be decieving, and he goes through a lot of effort to hide what I love about him, but I can see it and he can't hide it from me - he's manly, big-hearted and cares about others, even if it means fighting for what he believes in. I don't imagine other women pursuing him, but that's not to say he isn't adorable at all. He's super-duper-cute, and he knows it very well, just my type of man. I just wish he'd knock his occasional narccissism down a few notches, though."

"Hmm... well, to add to my previous statement, I am not actively looking. There... was one person, but the feeling was not mutual. I gave up as I had no chance and it would only work against me. That and my mentor is not really a fan of marriage with Jedi."

"Actually, I paint...and sing." Shigure replied, becoming a bit shy on the topic. Gosh, he hadn't sung anything in a while now that the thought crossed his mind. "Though reading poetry from time to time when I can is rather inspirational, even with how things are back home."

@Yun Lee
"You sing?" That seemed to catch Monika's interest right away. "How wonderful! I've started teaching myself how to play the piano...and to sing a bit too, ahaha..." She was still a bit shy about the second part. It was a secret, after all. But, she immediately perked back up. "Oh yes, poetry is fascinating. So many beautiful songs started out as beautiful poems, but then music was added, and it made the words come to life!" But what he said next... "'Back home'? What are things like there?"

@Takumi

"You sing?" That seemed to catch Monika's interest right away. "How wonderful! I've started teaching myself how to play the piano...and to sing a bit too, ahaha..." She was still a bit shy about the second part. It was a secret, after all. But, she immediately perked back up. "Oh yes, poetry is fascinating. So many beautiful songs started out as beautiful poems, but then music was added, and it made the words come to life!" But what he said next... "'Back home'? What are things like there?"

@Takumi

"Is that so?" Shigure felt a little better hearing Monika's words.

"My home is currently at war actually. It's coming towards an end though...and Felicia convinced me to come to this after finding out we both had invitations because things had reached a bit of a stalemate between the two kingdoms." Shigure explained with a bit of a frown.

@Yun Lee

"Y'know, you're right Laslow." Felicia laughed, before letting Hideri give healing a shot.
These girls were like ninjas with how they just seem to pop up out of nowhere.

"I don't believe I caught your name." Shigure spoke, eyebrows raising in his slight surprise at Yuri's sudden appearance.
ARLKgBV.png

"Yeah, they are my best friends!" Sayori chirped excitedly, shooting Monika a grin after she would release Natsuki from her death grip of a hug.

"Yuri's right! We read books and, oh, sometimes we write poems too! We always have a lot of fun sharing our-- Eh, Yuri!?" The schoolgirl cut herself off, blue eyes widening in surprise yet again when she would now see Yuri there as well. How exciting! All of her friends were here!

"I didn't know you were here too! I'm soooo happy! But... all of this excitement is starting to make me hungry. Ah ha ha..."
Okay, the more Monika tried to question the logic of all this, the less fun she would have. The whole point of this tour was to have fun, after all.

View attachment 2311

"Oh, yeah! We read books and poetry, and we also exchange writing tips and read poetry we all write! We also have one more club member, but...I guess he's not showing up." Which was a good thing, because then Monika would be questioning everything.
View attachment 2309

"Oof!- Hey!- Sayoriiii!" Natsuki cried while she was jostled around in her easily excitable friend's arms, "I'm happy to see you too, but-...huh? Macy?" confused, she repeated the name, and reared her head to eye up Macy as the girl addressed herself, "Wait a second, Sayori? You went to a Christmas party? Luckyyyy!" Natsuki whined with her face screwing up into her usual pout, "I had to spend Christmas visiting with family, and my family is:" Natsuki raised two thumbs-down and crossed her eyes as she blew a raspberry into the air, "...but how come you haven't told us 'til now?" she asked, and smirked before answering the question herself,

View attachment 2310

"Monika finally rubbing off on you?" Natsuki teased, elbowing Sayori in the side and laughing. Turning to Macy, she only gave her a half-hearted wave, "Yeah, I'm Natsuki. And this is-" as she gestured towards Monika, Natsuki was surprised to find "Yuri!" she hollered, "Now the whole club's here! Well...minus one..."

View attachment 2313

Natsuki said, casually playing off the fact that no-one in the literature club had a Valentine's date, "It's just us girls celebrating Valentine's Day and being single, together!" she cheered, "...at a tour of a chocolate factory!"

7I0Jqmi.png

"I believe I was reading Hansel and Grethel in the Kinder- und Hausmärchen, or commonly known as the Grimm's Fairy Tales. It was nothing compared to my classical favorite Portrait of Markov; however, the way Jacob and Wilhem Grimm wrote children's tales with unsuitable subject matter for children interested me."

6DmdqVe.png

"...A-Anyways, comparing the story of Hansel and Grethel with similar versions that are more kid-friendly, the witch's house was only made out of bread, roof made of cake, and the windows out of clear sugar. The house was never really exaggerated with countless candies and chocolates. The witch was seeing Hansel fattening more than Grethel, so the witch fed Hansel more delectable meals whereas Grethel was served crayfish shells. ...B-But, I'm trailing off into the story. I was left with a small desire to eat a piece of chocolate and then noticed the invitation." Yuri had smiled nervously to those around her. She needed to keep to herself more but being around so many people may have comforted her a bit. Even though the other three members of the club were around, Yuri was kind of glad to see different faces among the small party. Turning to Shigure as he spoke to her, Yuri would answer in a soft voice, "My name is Yuri."

The mentioning of the final member of the club not appearing among them somewhat bummed Yuri as she really wanted to talk to him. She didn't want the other girls to notice her thoughts about the final member so she decided to switch the conversation. "Did Natsuki bring any cupcakes to share? I'm sure Sayori would love to have one."

@Takumi @Archmage Jeremiah @Yun Lee @Neko Shogun @Anyone​

Last edited:
View attachment 2320

"War...?" Monika frowned. There was no war where she came from, but she knew what war was. "That really is too bad...but hey, it's a good thing you're here. I know I used this trip as a stress reliever too, ahaha~" The other girls didn't know that, though, so it was only between her and Shigure. "A-After all, being a club president in your final year of high school sure takes a lot out of you, you know?" She couldn't let anyone else in on the truth...not even here.

View attachment 2319

"Ooh, did you bring cupcakes, Natsuki? If you've got a sweet tooth, Shigure, her cupcakes are the best!"

@Takumi @Glostechk @Archmage Jeremiah @Neko Shogun

7I0Jqmi.png

"I believe I was reading Hansel and Grethel in the Kinder- und Hausmärchen, or commonly known as the Grimm's Fairy Tales. It was nothing compared to my classical favorite Portrait of Markov; however, the way Jacob and Wilhem Grimm wrote children's tales with unsuitable subject matter for children interested me."

6DmdqVe.png

"...A-Anyways, comparing the story of Hansel and Grethel with similar versions that are more kid-friendly, the witch's house was only made out of bread, roof made of cake, and the windows out of clear sugar. The house was never really exaggerated with countless candies and chocolates. The witch was seeing Hansel fattening more than Grethel, so the witch fed Hansel more delectable meals whereas Grethel was served crayfish shells. ...B-But, I'm trailing off into the story. I was left with a small desire to eat a piece of chocolate and then noticed the invitation." Yuri had smiled nervously to those around her. She needed to keep to herself more but being around so many people may have comforted her a bit. Even though the other three members of the club were around, Yuri was kind of glad to see different faces among the small party. Turning to Shigure as he spoke to her, Yuri would answer in a soft voice, "My name is Yuri."

The mentioning of the final member of the club not appearing among them somewhat bummed Yuri as she really wanted to talk to him. She didn't want the other girls to notice her thoughts about the final member so she decided to switch the conversation. "Did Natsuki bring any cupcakes to share? I'm sure Sayori would love to have one."

"It's a pleasure to meet you, Yuri." he greeted politely, a bit fascinated by her rant of sorts.

View attachment 2320

"War...?" Monika frowned. There was no war where she came from, but she knew what war was. "That really is too bad...but hey, it's a good thing you're here. I know I used this trip as a stress reliever too, ahaha~" The other girls didn't know that, though, so it was only between her and Shigure. "A-After all, being a club president in your final year of high school sure takes a lot out of you, you know?" She couldn't let anyone else in on the truth...not even here.

View attachment 2319

"Ooh, did you bring cupcakes, Natsuki? If you've got a sweet tooth, Shigure, her cupcakes are the best!"

@Takumi @Glostechk @Archmage Jeremiah @Neko Shogun

"The people I fight with are strong, and we're doing what we can to bring some form of peace to our people." Shigure assured, his attention being taken away from Yuri to Monika.

When it came to the subject of school, he nodded and chuckled, "well, I hope that you find as much of this tour relaxing at least." he said. Although schooling was likely different from wherever Monika was from, he could in a way understand what she meant.

@Yun Lee @Neko Shogun @Archmage Jeremiah @Glostechk @Anybody I missed

Reimu and Marisa mostly had their little fight somewhere far away, to avoid collateral damage. But as their little play fight was ending, Maris had the nerve to take their battle to the circle around the literature club circle, since she wanted to introduce herself to them. Of course, Reimu was focusing on activating a spell card so she wasn't aware of that.
"Heya! So I heard somethin' about a literature club! Woah, Reimu! I'm talkin to someone here! Anyways, name's Marisa Kirisame! Your name-"
Reimu shot a amulet bullet at Marisa and the magic knocked her back, Marisa bumped or even knocked over Natsuki but Marisa ignored it and went back to their self contained battle, not realising there were some people behind them that could get hit. Doesn't matter, looks like it's ending.
@Yun Lee @Neko Shogun @Archmage Jeremiah @Glostechk

Well well well, hadn't things got interesting.

Oshare Bones wasn't much of a fighting man (most disputes could always be solved by rounds of Puyo, but considering his magic was taken away, that was useless), but he was more than content to stand back and watch the little...Invasion. It didn't seem to get far, anyway, and all was well.

Wish-granting chocolate, hm? Sounded interesting...
❝ WAAAHHH! I CAN'T SEE! I CAN'T SEEE!! ❞ Nobunaga panicked once the magazine hit her square on the face, the page's contents obscuring her vision to the battle. In any case, she was practically vulnerable to all the group could throw at her, and since she was unable to gauge the situation, the Nobus that were rallied by her stood there in confusion as to why their leader was freaking out. Any attempt to negotiate with the warlord would prove to be useless, considering that she was at the verge of passing out... until an elaborate manifestation of purple ribbons appeared out of nowhere and wrapped her to a nearby pole.

tumblr_ooqo5vUXGO1v3qowuo4_100.png

❝ That was perfect timing. I believe this problem's been sorted out. ❞ A man with a set of violet cat ears and tail chuckled at the sight, being responsible for tying up Nobunaga with magical ribbons. While normally that would be easy for the other to get out of, the beating she took made her weak enough to be tied up like this for now. So it might be a chance to ask her some questions before she actually passed out.

Other than that, the man walked over to Alice almost immediately, ignoring the fact that Laslow in particular was protecting her during the mess. ❝ My Alice, are you alright? I couldn't help rushing here as fast as I could once I heard your call for help. ❞ He didn't even try to hide the sing-song voice he was giving out when addressing Alice out of all people.

tumblr_p4bosauvBT1v3qowuo7_100.png

❝ Yes, I'm alright, Cheshire Cat. I was worried, but these tour guests went ahead of themselves to keep me safe before you arrived. ❞ Alice stated to him, trying to calm herself down from the early chaos.

tumblr_p4984pHCuG1v3qowuo4_100.png

❝ I need to speak with Nobunaga. Normally she doesn't decide to do something this dire until someone else tells her about it... ❞ Mash, on the other hand, wanted to know why Nobunaga was even here and doing this stuff in the first place. She went through with this thought, walking over to where Nobunaga was held in place.

@Takumi @Crimson Spartan @Archmage Jeremiah @Neko Shogun @Yun Lee @Alex Azure @Crow @Minerva @Donder172 @Raynar Saassin @MelodyMeister @Everyone​

tumblr_p4984pHCuG1v3qowuo1_100.png

❝ I don't believe that'll be necessary... but I'd appreciate the help. ❞ Mash blinked her eyes at Rashid's joke, the jab at it flew right over her head. Though she gave an appreciative nod before focusing her attention at Nobunaga. She had the same question that Mason, Asugi, and Reiner had in mind, keeping herself from repeating the same question.

❝ Didn't you hear what I said earlier? ... wish-granting chocolates is the big main thing here. It's never been that easy than this to get a single wish done, and all it takes is a bite out of that chocolate! ... or at least that's what I was told. ❞ Nobunaga went on with what she knew, bringing up that the factory was giving out wish-granting chocolates. That was worrying on Mash's end, if there were people trying to steal those chocolates. From the little she knew, it was like miniature and easily attained versions of the Holy Grail. She hoped that this wasn't the case, but seeing Nobunaga's actions here, it felt like that exactly.

❝ ... wait, Nobunaga, who told you? ❞ Mash narrowed her eyes once she heard that last part, and almost immediately, Nobunaga clammed up once asked.

❝ I believe so... I would've thought that this feeling would be worse, but it's like I was never hurt in the first place. ❞ Alice pointed out, managing to get herself up on her feet no problem. Strange, she did get knocked over pretty bad, so a person could've sworn she would be at the very least be slightly battered up. It appeared that that wasn't the case... Before Alice could say more, the Cheshire Cat took a tight grasp of her hand, tugging her towards his side.

tumblr_ooqo9pv93e1v3qowuo5_100.png

❝ I'm very glad that you're not terribly hurt then, Alice. I wouldn't imagine how distraught I'll be if I never rushed to your aid. After all, it is my duty to keep Wonderland's Alice safe and sound, a duty that I'll take on with my dear life. ❞ He winked at her with a flirtatious tone, and then glancing over to flash a smirk at Laslow. Did the Cheshire Cat think that the other was trying to woo Alice away from him?

❝ C-Cheshire Cat? You don't have to say that every time to me... ❞ The tour guide stammered in embarrassment, her face getting all red by his sudden words.

❝ No need to be so formal Alice, try to call me Kyle like I've requested back when this chocolate factory was put together. ❞ The Cheshire Cat, or Kyle as he preferred, was very evidently possessive over her. Something to be noted.

❝ You're welcome. I've only done what I can due to Alice's call. ❞ Kyle smiled once approached by Mizelia, but he sounded a tad dismissive at her thanks. He seemed more inclined to stick with Alice for the time's being.​

Kyle reacted in a way that most regular cats would at this gesture: quickly distancing himself from Yulia and letting out a... quiet hiss? Yeah, he didn't like that very much.

@Takumi @Crimson Spartan @Archmage Jeremiah @Neko Shogun @Yun Lee @Alex Azure @Crow @Minerva @Donder172 @Raynar Saassin @MelodyMeister @York @Everyone​

And speaking of interesting...

Character_OshareBones_Puyo15thAnniversary.png

"Well don't you look dashing!" Oshare said with a smile at Kyle. You know, if nothing else, this place did have some respectable looking men. "So, I have to ask, now that that whole...Situation is over and done with, are we going to be moving along with this tour? I do want to see more of this lovely interior design..."

Maybe he could take notes for when he got back, so he could redecorate his own little shop. Wouldn't that be exciting!

[ @Gummi Bunnies @Anyone ]​

View attachment 2311

@Glostechk @Neko Shogun @Archmage Jeremiah @Alex Azure @Takumi

---

"Oh, c'mon, you can't even give us a hint?" Rashid chuckled as Nobunaga stopped talking. "It's not like they're planning anything worse than this little Nobu strike you pulled...right?"

@Gummi Bunnies @Crimson Spartan @York
View attachment 2309

View attachment 2310

View attachment 2313

7I0Jqmi.png

6DmdqVe.png

"It's a pleasure to meet you, Yuri." he greeted politely, a bit fascinated by her rant of sorts.

"The people I fight with are strong, and we're doing what we can to bring some form of peace to our people." Shigure assured, his attention being taken away from Yuri to Monika.

When it came to the subject of school, he nodded and chuckled, "well, I hope that you find as much of this tour relaxing at least." he said. Although schooling was likely different from wherever Monika was from, he could in a way understand what she meant.

@Yun Lee @Neko Shogun @Archmage Jeremiah @Glostechk @Anybody I missed
C10eCnW.png

"Oh, you're right, Monika! He isn't here, is he? That's too bad. I would've been even more fun if we could've spent some more time with him too," Sayori replied, her smile tightening into a slightly sadder one. They actually were missing one club member. Sayori almost forgot to mention him, probably due to the fact that she still wasn't used to him being in the club yet. It was still like a dream come true that she had managed to convince him to join. He had always been an important friend to her, someone she had been with since childhood.

"Yeah, I did go to a christmas party. I guess it just sort of slipped my mind, ah ha ha," the girl said to Natsuki, sheepishly rubbing the back of her head. "B-But it wasn't really all that fun. I did meet Macy, but a lot of bad things happened too!" Sayori remembered how helpless she had felt when Macy disappeared. Hopefully something bad like that wouldn't happen in this place too...

"Eh? That's not nice to say, Natsuki! Boys can be a lot of fun too! Especially when it comes to him. He's always been really nice to us, right Monika?" she questioned, shooting a hopeful look to their club's president. Even if Yuri and the others would try and steer the conversation away from him, Sayori was too dense to realize this and couldn't help but bring up the topic of her childhood friend. She just loved talking about him!

And speaking of boys, Sayori decided to give Shigure a wave and introduce herself to him as well. "I'm Sayori! It's great to meet yo-- Cupcakes!?" The pink haired girl cut herself off with a squeal, clasping her hands together when Monika would mention the treat. Her sky blue eyes sparkled and her lips would part slightly, allowing for a droplet of drool to form on the right corner of her mouth. Most of what Yuri and Monika said had gone right over the schoolgirl's head, but the very mention of any type of food was always strong enough to penetrate Sayori's selective hearing.

She suddenly turned to Natuski, hopefully clasping her hands. "Did you bring cupcakes with you!? I really would love a cupcake!"

@Yun Lee @Glostechk @Archmage Jeremiah @Takumi @Alex Azure

mjOnfgZ.jpg

TPO! TPO!

05zNnxP.jpg

"I'm sure you can do it." Felicia encouraged with a nod. Hideri had been so nice and encouraging to her, she just had to return it!

@Crow @Crimson Spartan

C10eCnW.png

"Oh, you're right, Monika! He isn't here, is he? That's too bad. I would've been even more fun if we could've spent some more time with him too," Sayori replied, her smile tightening into a slightly sadder one. They actually were missing one club member. Sayori almost forgot to mention him, probably due to the fact that she still wasn't used to him being in the club yet. It was still like a dream come true that she had managed to convince him to join. He had always been an important friend to her, someone she had been with since childhood.

"Yeah, I did go to a christmas party. I guess it just sort of slipped my mind, ah ha ha," the girl said to Natsuki, sheepishly rubbing the back of her head. "B-But it wasn't really all that fun. I did meet Macy, but a lot of bad things happened too!" Sayori remembered how helpless she had felt when Macy disappeared. Hopefully something bad like that wouldn't happen in this place too...

"Eh? That's not nice to say, Natsuki! Boys can be a lot of fun too! Especially when it comes to him. He's always been really nice to us, right Monika?" she questioned, shooting a hopeful look to their club's president. Even if Yuri and the others would try and steer the conversation away from him, Sayori was too dense to realize this and couldn't help but bring up the topic of her childhood friend. She just loved talking about him!

And speaking of boys, Sayori decided to give Shigure a wave and introduce herself to him as well. "I'm Sayori! It's great to meet yo-- Cupcakes!?" The pink haired girl cut herself off with a squeal, clasping her hands together when Monika would mention the treat. Her sky blue eyes sparkled and her lips would part slightly, allowing for a droplet of drool to form on the right corner of her mouth. Most of what Yuri and Monika said had gone right over the schoolgirl's head, but the very mention of any type of food was always strong enough to penetrate Sayori's selective hearing.

She suddenly turned to Natuski, hopefully clasping her hands. "Did you bring cupcakes with you!? I really would love a cupcake!"

@Yun Lee @Glostechk @Archmage Jeremiah @Takumi @Alex Azure

Shigure chuckled at Sayori's antics. She kind of reminded him of Kana, and in a way, some of the other people around him reminded him a bit of other friends and comerades.

Maybe that'd make talking to them a bit easier to talk to some of them.

@Yun Lee @Alex Azure @Neko Shogun @Archmage Jeremiah @Glostechk @Anybody I missed

@Takumi

"We play the keytar in our respective bands."
Kimber replied as she motioned to herself and Stormer. "Jem and the Holograms and the Misfits. I'm sure you've heard of either band, but probably the Holograms before the Misfits." That got Kimber a playful punch in the arm from Stormer. "Ow!"

"Our bands don't really matter right now,"
Stormer cut in. "But I'd like to hear you sing at some point."

@Takumi @Yun Lee

Will and Stiles

Stiles looked over at everything that had happened and slowly processed it fully. " You know, this is somehow not the weirdest thing that has ever happened to me. I mean, even with the party last year, the year has had weirder things..... especially when I nearly got erased from history," he replied, looking at Mason as he said this. It was actually hard to tell if he was joking or not.

Will simply was quiet, not sure what to say for once.

@Alex Azure

"We play the keytar in our respective bands." Kimber replied as she motioned to herself and Stormer. "Jem and the Holograms and the Misfits. I'm sure you've heard of either band, but probably the Holograms before the Misfits." That got Kimber a playful punch in the arm from Stormer. "Ow!"

"Our bands don't really matter right now,"
Stormer cut in. "But I'd like to hear you sing at some point."

@Takumi @Yun Lee

"Well, maybe before the tour ends." Shigure suggested, though a little shyly. Singing outside of battle, even if it was more than a line or a verse, made him feel just a little embarrassed. Maybe it was also just from being so used to singing with his mother as well.

@Yun Lee @Jeremi

Last edited:
-Chapter 2-
"A Taste of Betrayal"

Questions came from all directions considering on who Nobunaga learned of the "wish-granting" chocolates, but the warlord only laughed as if the inquiry was some sort of joke. Even when tied up, it appeared that she was slowly fading away, like a spirit being laid to rest.

❝ Better that none of you know... actually. Besides, I think... I'm going to rest up now... later! ❞ She smiled at the group before she faded away in a golden light. While it appeared that she had died, Mash jumped a bit when she heard her communicator go off.

[ ❝ M-Mash? What's going on with your chocolate factory trip? Nobunaga finally showed up after being gone from Chaldea for some time... She seems to have a fear of magazines? ❞ ] A man's voice stammered all over the place, with sounds of Nobunaga possibly in the background on his end.

tumblr_p4984pHCuG1v3qowuo6_100.png

❝ Doctor... there's something going on regarding wish-granting chocolates... I don't think this is a Singularity, but can you keep track of the situation? ❞ Mash spoke to the other man through her communicator.

[ ❝ Sure... We can't Rayshift anybody else to help out due to not knowing the coordinates... but we'll figure out a solution soon, Mash! ❞ ] Soon once that was said, the communication was cut off. Well, with Nobunaga not present at the factory, the Nobus didn't seem to mind that their leader went down, and immediately went back to work. Speaking of which, the entirety of the group would see that they were back at the cocoa bean trees, and if they decided to double-check the janitor's closet, it was back to being a regular janitor's closet. Almost like that encounter actually didn't take place, but surely they remembered it.

tumblr_ooqo5vUXGO1v3qowuo5_100.png

❝ That was an experience, but that's all over with now. Alice, shall we proceed with the tour? Staying in one place like this only wastes time, so I'll assist you by taking half of the guests. ❞ Kyle continued to focus his attention to Alice, getting extremely close to her as he said so.

tumblr_p4bosauvBT1v3qowuo9_100.png

❝ Y... You're right, Kyle. We can't afford to dillydally any further. Well, it'll take too long to call out names to split up into two tour groups, but I ask that you decide if you want to go with Kyle to the chocolate refinery or to come along with me to the visual design station. Alice paused before agreeing with the Cheshire Cat, asking the tour guests on where they wanted to go.

~Cast List~
@Crow as Amano Miu & Kanzaki Hideri (Blend S)
@Raynar Saassin as Android 18 & Krillin (Dragon Ball Z)
@Takumi as Felicia & Shigure (Fire Emblem Fates)
@Crimson Spartan as Laslow & Asugi (Fire Emblem Fates)
@Khan of the Mardu as Karin Kanzuki (Street Fighter)
@Cromartous as Kelfa (Dragon Ball Super)
@Jeremi as Kimber Benton & Stormer (Jem and the Holograms)
@Blacksmith as King Hassan & Shakespeare (Type-Moon)
@Alex Azure as Mason & Macy Moretti (Original Character)
@Donder172 as Mizelia (Star Wars OC)
@Yun Lee as Monika (Doki Doki Literature Club) & Rashid (Street Fighter)
@Archmage Jeremiah as Natsuki (Doki Doki Literature Club)
@Minerva as Nero Claudius & Hakuno Kishinami (Fate/Extra)
@Lissamel as Oshare Bones (Puyo Puyo)
@MelodyMeister as Reimu Hakurei & Marisa Kirisame (Touhou Project)
@York as Reiner Braun (Attack On Titan) & Yulia (Everlasting Summer)
@Neko Shogun as Sayori (Doki Doki Literature Club)
@Lucky as Will (Original Character) & Stiles (Teen Wolf)
@Glostechk as Yuri (Doki Doki Literature Club) & Popuko (Pop Team Epic)​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back