• Donation Drive: We're looking to pull in enough donations to cover the server expenses for August and September ($140). Rest assured that the website will remain paid regardless of whether we meet our goal, but things will be financially tight for us until about mid September. Any donations that come in, in the interim, will really help ease things for us. See donation information for further details as well as information about our donation process. Thank you!

Side Story World Revolving Never More // Sign Ups

Yun Lee

The Sculptor
Administrator
The Convergence Series GM

Name: Dorothea Arnault
Canon: Fire Emblem: Three Houses
Powers/Equipment: A fledgleling mage, Dorothea is skilled at offensive Thunder magic, though she also has skill with a sword and carries an Iron Sword with her. Knows a song that allows her to heal minor injuries, and also wears a Goddess Ring which can slowly heal minor injuries of her own.
Short Bio: https://fireemblem.fandom.com/wiki/Dorothea
Other: Taken from the Academy Phase before the battle with the Flame Emperor, from a Black Eagles class where Byleth wasn't their teacher.​

elizabeth stonem effy stonem gif | WiffleGif
Best Skins Generation 2 GIFs | Gfycat

Name: Shadow

Canon: OC, Original Character

Powers/Equipment: Shadow can shapeshift into anyone and anything but still prefers the form of "Effy". No equipment.

Short Bio: Shadow is mysterious about her past. (IE I have not created her backstory yet). But she is techianically my "Avatar" self-insert.

Other: First time doing a character based entirely on my current avatar. And I'm nervous. Let me know if I'm good to go!

Last edited: