• Donation Drive: We're looking to pull in enough donations to cover the server expenses for August and September ($140). Rest assured that the website will remain paid regardless of whether we meet our goal, but things will be financially tight for us until about mid September. Any donations that come in, in the interim, will really help ease things for us. See donation information for further details as well as information about our donation process. Thank you!

Side Story » World Revolving Never More «

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gummi Bunnies

identity unknown...
Benefactor
The Convergence Series GM
>Prologue<
New World

There once was a girl who had no place to belong. The girl was alone. Her feeble voice did nothing to her. Nothing awaited for her. All she can think about was how she possessed the worst possible set of cards, being dealt an absolute bad ending no matter what she did. With no hope in sight, she dared to wish that she could start anew where she was no longer by such a cruel world. It could never come true, there was never the chance of it happening. For she followed the rules without question...



It was happening again. I was alone without warning. My head resounded with an ache that didn't want to go away. I guess those were my only senses at the moment. Being left with only pain. Come to think of it... I didn't know much about myself, did I? If I didn't know anything else, why was I still here? If I don't know my purpose, why do I exist?

Thinking about it only greeted me with a more painful headache. That was a sign to stop thinking about it altogether. And that pain was replaced completely with... nothing. I wasn't sure what was worse, the fact that I remembered nothing before this point, the fact that whenever I thought on my own only resulted with pain, or the fact that I was being forced to feel nothing.

Then, there was something. I heard something that I can make out the words from, words spoken from two different people...


❝ Are you sure about this? I know that I'm turning a blind eye to all this... but what if you get caught by them? You're already upholding a terribly bad reputation in their eyes, and if they catch wind of this, it's going to be even worse for you. ❞

❝ I'll be fineee. Those geezers are so uptight with their rules and stuff that they've got no clue how to handle someone like me at this point. Plus, you're the one who initially requested that I use my authority to resolve a favor of yours, right? You specifically told me that I can do so by any means necessary, or did I hear that wrong? Hmmm? ❞

❝ Yeah... I did. I don't know why, but hearing that from you doesn't help your case. Maybe I should've heeded that warning from the boy who happens to be housing you, but too late for that... ❞

❝ You got that right, missy. There wasn't going to be any backing out of this once you told me about your situation, and the prep artifacts you passed along to me. And the fact that you told me some super key info that I wasn't even aware of. Heck, I underestimated how much you and a former colleague would do this kind of stuff behind the higher-ups supervision. Don't go throwing away my ounce of respect for you by attempting to back out now~ ❞

❝ ... Alright, guess a deal's a deal... Erm, not to intrude, but what's with that... I don't know, that familiar over there? Assuming it's part of the prep. ❞

There was a pause within the conversation. The sound of footsteps approached me, and I felt a hand brush against my cheek.

❝ Oh, this? This is specifically to go with the stuff you gave me. I had to keep this one safe and secure before I got everything set up and moving along. Speaking of which, I should probs go now and initiate the plan. You can return to your nifty seat with the others, it's all on me now. ❞

❝ And if not, I won't have to keep myself quiet on matters regarding you in the future. ❞

A confident-sounding laugh followed that last statement before everything went quiet again.



Regardless of what was taking place before now, regardless of whatever circumstances that led up into this point, regardless of what was planned initially. Regardless of anything, many others find themselves standing around near a bus stop, sounds of a bus driving away from a hiking trail from the looks of it. Along with that, a bell's chime echoed, which left only the feeling that something was taken away and altered for reasons unknown. Such as traits of the supernatural or possessions that did not fit this rural location's atmosphere, going as far as adjustments being made to some's appearance. There, two individuals up ahead appeared to be waiting for them, not seeming to acknowledge the sound of a bell going off.



A woman with long green hair kept her gaze on her clipboard, not seeming to greet them what-so-ever. On the other hand, a younger woman with shorter green hair perked up once seeing the others nearby.



❝ About time you all showed! I was getting so tired of waiting! ❞ The teenager exclaimed, getting up from the bench she was sitting at. Without hesitation, she jogs over to meet with the group, bringing herself to a halt in order to make sure her glasses don't slip off. ❝ Huh, so this is what miss Cecilia meant by this being a strange bunch... Anyways, I'm Nia! Welcome to the Hinamizawa village tour! ❞

~Guest List~
@Crimson Spartan as Akira Kijima (Spirit Hunter NG)
@Lucky as Allen Chambers (OC)
@mintyy as Ansel (Arknights)
@Jeremi as Barret Wallace (Final Fantasy 7 Remake)
@Minerva as Daniil Dankovsky (Pathologic/Pathologic 2)
@ShadowCoyote0 as Dimitri Alexandre Blaiddyd (Fire Emblem Three Houses)
@Capri as Kamal Bora (Smile For Me)
@Yun Lee as Lewis Finch (What Remains of Edith Finch)
@Alex Azure as Mayuri Shiina (Steins;Gate)
@Sark as Rigen Kale (DC Comics)
@Takumi as Saki Haijima (When a Magician's Pupil Smiles)
@York as Yulia (Everlasting Summer)​
 

Capri

dune agenda
Mentor
KAMAL BORA
@Crimson Spartan @Lucky @mintyy @Jeremi @Minerva @ShadowCoyote0 @Gummi Bunnies @Yun Lee @Alex Azure @Sark @Takumi @York

“Ghh...!”


With heavy panted breaths, the dental assistant Kamal Bora shot upwards. His gaze frantically bounced around the unfamiliar bus stop.

Beads of sweat formed on his forehead, which he quickly patted away with his sleeve.

As if his anxiety wasn’t through the roof, this Nia lady said they were heading on a tour, which means more unfamiliar places and more unfamiliar faces.

To add the last little cherry on top of his sweaty sundae of anxiety, he lost his toofbrush ages ago.



“Uhm... heheh... I don’t remember signing up for this...” Kamal nervously said, his legs shaking.​
 

Lucky

But We Were Happy
Allen Chambers

" Where exactly are we going on a tour of? I feel like I should know, but I honestly don't remember, though maybe I was off my meds when I agreed to. I mean, tours sound cool and all. I guess, I should introduce myself. I tend to forgot to do these things. Name's Allen Chambers. You can call me Al."

@Capri @Gummi Bunnies @Everyone
 

Gummi Bunnies

identity unknown...
Benefactor
The Convergence Series GM


❝ Whaat? You're kidding, right? ❞ Nia blinked in confusion, as if that statement brought up by both Kamal and Allen felt contradictory to her. Silently taking that in, she makes a quick jog over to peek at the clipboard that the other woman, Cecilia, was musing over, before returning to the group.

❝ I dunno, the guest list totes has a bunch of names in it, signatures and all. You can go check up with Cecilia to be sure if you wanna, I'm not good with all that stuff. ❞ She shrugged, clearly this was something she was not prepared for. Though, she snapped her fingers once she remembered that Allen asked what the tour was for.



❝ Okay I answer that question though, Al! I definitely rehearsed this enough. Nia gleamed with sudden confidence although lowering her voice on that last part, then puffing up her chest and rest her hands on her hips. ❝ The Hinamizawa village tour is basically a grand tour of this humble rural village. On our agenda, we got a general walk around the village to cover, a sneak peek at the weekly town hall meeting, and to top it all off, today just happens to be the annual Watanagashi Festival! What a treat, huh? Unless something else comes up during all of that, that's about all we got planned... Eyup, any more questions? ❞

After she gives that general idea of what they were going to do, she breathes a sigh of relief, Omigod I was able to say that without stuttering a ton, first time's always rough...

@Capri @Lucky @Everyone
 

Macy Moretti

Princess of Heart, Dumb of Ass
Mayuri Shiina Prologue
Dimensional Novelty


"Mayuri, it's getting late. You should head home."

Mayuri looked up from her needlework to see her childhood friend, Rintaro Okabe, staring at the clock on the wall. Time had flown by and the sun had already began to set. The Future Gadget Laboratory was bathed in orange light that streamed on through its only window. Mayuri reached into her pocket and pulled out a silver antique pocketwatch. The watch's face confirmed that it had gotten late, and it would be wise for her to return home. She closed the pocket watch and returned it to her pocket.

She replied to Rintaro with a soft, genuine smile, and said, "Summer is almost over, so Mayushii wants to spend as much time with Okarin before school starts again." She placed her hand over her heart, feeling the metallic pin Rintaro had made for all of their friends. Touching it brought memories of the summer she'd had here at the Future Gadget Laboratory as Lab Mem 002. She was never the most involved in Rintaro's schemes and inventions, but the memories were pleasant all the same.

"Still, your parents expect you home safe and sound. Better sooner than later." Rintaro had been worried about her for awhile now. While his anxiety over hee safety had calmed down over time, Mayuri still felt as if he was worried she'd drift away if he took his eyes off her. Strangely, she understood his concerns. Memories drifted at the back of her mind, giving his worries weight.

"Alright. Mayushii was also hoping to finish this cosplay today. That will have to wait for tomorrow." She packed away the outfit she was working on and waved goodbye to Rintaro. She descended the stairs out of the Lab and began walking towards the nearest train station.

By the time she reached the station, the night's first stars had made themselves visible in the sky. Almost on instinct, she turned her gaze towards the sky and raised an open palm towards the stars. Rintaro had given this habit of hers the name "Stardust Handshake," yet tonight Mayuri felt as if she could truly reach out and touch the stars. It was almost as if they were reaching back to her, lifting her up to spirit her away to another world.




And suddenly, her hands were filled with sunshine, not stardust. She blinked rapidly as her eyes adjusted to the daylight. She was disoriented and confused by her sudden change in surroundings. Had she fallen asleep on the train ride home? Was this place a dream? She had been in Akihabara only moments ago. The first thing she checked was her pockets, making sure that her cell phone and pocket watch were still there.

A teen, perhaps about her age, approached. It was then that Mayuri noticed the rest of the group that had arrived with her.
❝ About time you all showed! I was getting so tired of waiting! ❞ The teenager exclaimed, getting up from the bench she was sitting at. Without hesitation, she jogs over to meet with the group, bringing herself to a halt in order to make sure her glasses don't slip off. ❝ Huh, so this is what miss Cecilia meant by this being a strange bunch... Anyways, I'm Nia! Welcome to the Hinamizawa village tour! ❞

may_ala01a.png

"Nice to meet you! Mayushii is Mayushii!" She felt it only appropriate to respond to an introduction with introducing herself. However, she had a question that was surely on everyone's minds. "Mayushii's never heard of Hinamizawa. Where is it, exactly?"

@Gummi Bunnies @Capri @Lucky @Everyone​
 

mintyy

Member
Ansel

What?
Is this a dream?


Ansel studied his surroundings, and all the strange looking people around him, a hand over his mouth. He tried to recall his memory, but he couldn't remember anything that could've possibly lead up to where he was now; all he could remember was restocking Rhodes Island's medicine supply and scolding Adnachiel before returning to his dorm.

Yes... must be a dream.

Perhaps exhaustion had finally caught up to him. Well, now that he was offered a free trip around a nice little village in his dreams, why would he turn it down? Maybe he could relax a bit, like all of his colleagues kept telling him to.

However, he still had his suspicions. From the little dreams he would get, none of them have felt so real.

"Excuse me, miss," he said, walking over to Cecilia. He pointed to the clipboard, a mixture of doubt and confusion written all over his face. "Is my name and signature really on there?"

 

Capri

dune agenda
Mentor
KAMAL BORA
@Crimson Spartan @Lucky @mintyy @Jeremi @Minerva @ShadowCoyote0 @Gummi Bunnies @Yun Lee @Alex Azure @Sark @Takumi @York

"Uh... yeah... I'll uh... check with her-wait FESTIVAL!?!?"
Kamal practically shouted that last part out.

Oh no... nononononononono!

This is bad, really bad.

If Kamal's anxiety sundae already had the cherry on top, the fact that there was a festival happening was an asshole kid smashing it on the ground, splashing that perfectly good sundae everywhere. Oh god, Wallus is still holed up in the basement! Who's gonna clean it? Jimothan? Questionette? His anxiety continued to go through the roof, as he took this analogy way too far.

Not only that, but he'll have to... m-m-mingle! Social interaction! His one true fear!


"Nononononononononnonononononono..." he muttered, holding his sweating head in his hand.
 

Takumi

Member of the Yato Club
>Prologue<
New World

There once was a girl who had no place to belong. The girl was alone. Her feeble voice did nothing to her. Nothing awaited for her. All she can think about was how she possessed the worst possible set of cards, being dealt an absolute bad ending no matter what she did. With no hope in sight, she dared to wish that she could start anew where she was no longer by such a cruel world. It could never come true, there was never the chance of it happening. For she followed the rules without question...



It was happening again. I was alone without warning. My head resounded with an ache that didn't want to go away. I guess those were my only senses at the moment. Being left with only pain. Come to think of it... I didn't know much about myself, did I? If I didn't know anything else, why was I still here? If I don't know my purpose, why do I exist?

Thinking about it only greeted me with a more painful headache. That was a sign to stop thinking about it altogether. And that pain was replaced completely with... nothing. I wasn't sure what was worse, the fact that I remembered nothing before this point, the fact that whenever I thought on my own only resulted with pain, or the fact that I was being forced to feel nothing.

Then, there was something. I heard something that I can make out the words from, words spoken from two different people...


❝ Are you sure about this? I know that I'm turning a blind eye to all this... but what if you get caught by them? You're already upholding a terribly bad reputation in their eyes, and if they catch wind of this, it's going to be even worse for you. ❞

❝ I'll be fineee. Those geezers are so uptight with their rules and stuff that they've got no clue how to handle someone like me at this point. Plus, you're the one who initially requested that I use my authority to resolve a favor of yours, right? You specifically told me that I can do so by any means necessary, or did I hear that wrong? Hmmm? ❞

❝ Yeah... I did. I don't know why, but hearing that from you doesn't help your case. Maybe I should've heeded that warning from the boy who happens to be housing you, but too late for that... ❞

❝ You got that right, missy. There wasn't going to be any backing out of this once you told me about your situation, and the prep artifacts you passed along to me. And the fact that you told me some super key info that I wasn't even aware of. Heck, I underestimated how much you and a former colleague would do this kind of stuff behind the higher-ups supervision. Don't go throwing away my ounce of respect for you by attempting to back out now~ ❞

❝ ... Alright, guess a deal's a deal... Erm, not to intrude, but what's with that... I don't know, that familiar over there? Assuming it's part of the prep. ❞

There was a pause within the conversation. The sound of footsteps approached me, and I felt a hand brush against my cheek.

❝ Oh, this? This is specifically to go with the stuff you gave me. I had to keep this one safe and secure before I got everything set up and moving along. Speaking of which, I should probs go now and initiate the plan. You can return to your nifty seat with the others, it's all on me now. ❞

❝ And if not, I won't have to keep myself quiet on matters regarding you in the future. ❞

A confident-sounding laugh followed that last statement before everything went quiet again.



Regardless of what was taking place before now, regardless of whatever circumstances that led up into this point, regardless of what was planned initially. Regardless of anything, many others find themselves standing around near a bus stop, sounds of a bus driving away from a hiking trail from the looks of it. Along with that, a bell's chime echoed, which left only the feeling that something was taken away and altered for reasons unknown. Such as traits of the supernatural or possessions that did not fit this rural location's atmosphere, going as far as adjustments being made to some's appearance. There, two individuals up ahead appeared to be waiting for them, not seeming to acknowledge the sound of a bell going off.



A woman with long green hair kept her gaze on her clipboard, not seeming to greet them what-so-ever. On the other hand, a younger woman with shorter green hair perked up once seeing the others nearby.



❝ About time you all showed! I was getting so tired of waiting! ❞ The teenager exclaimed, getting up from the bench she was sitting at. Without hesitation, she jogs over to meet with the group, bringing herself to a halt in order to make sure her glasses don't slip off. ❝ Huh, so this is what miss Cecilia meant by this being a strange bunch... Anyways, I'm Nia! Welcome to the Hinamizawa village tour! ❞

~Guest List~
@Crimson Spartan as Akira Kijima (Spirit Hunter NG)
@Lucky as Allen Chambers (OC)
@mintyy as Ansel (Arknights)
@Jeremi as Barret Wallace (Final Fantasy 7 Remake)
@Minerva as Daniil Dankovsky (Pathologic/Pathologic 2)
@ShadowCoyote0 as Dimitri Alexandre Blaiddyd (Fire Emblem Three Houses)
@Capri as Kamal Bora (Smile For Me)
@Yun Lee as Lewis Finch (What Remains of Edith Finch)
@Alex Azure as Mayuri Shiina (Steins;Gate)
@Sark as Rigen Kale (DC Comics)
@Takumi as Saki Haijima (When a Magician's Pupil Smiles)
@York as Yulia (Everlasting Summer)​
When did he get dressed in his suit? Last he had remembered, he had spoken to Shou regarding Ouka's... condition. Did he fall asleep afterwards and end up here?

Golden eyes narrowed in brief annoyance, instantly aware that something was more than off and wrong. Uneasiness began to creep in. He couldn't sense Levi, and he didn't feel right, like something natural to him was missing.



"I didn't sign up for a tour. I don't do tours." He stated simply. He was too busy traveling and doing Magician related things to do tours, and it's not like he was eager to do one.

Social interaction with humans wasn't his cup of tea (outside of Shou at least), and he barely interacted with the other Magicians outside of work related affairs if he wanted to. Hard to do that when you could potentially be posioned.

As the others introduced themselves, he crossed his arms and sighed as if he'd rather be somewhere else. Like at home sleeping.

"Saki Haijima." He drawled in greeting, before reaching into one of his suits pockets for the pack of cigarettes he knew should be there.

He glanced to Kamal as he screamed, not sure what to do with that. So instead, he turned back to Nia.

"How far is the nearest town or village from this one?" He asked, curious how far out and secluded this Hinamizawa village was from other towns or cities.

@Gummi Bunnies @York @Capri @Lucky @Alex Azure @Everyone
 

Crimson Spartan

Friendly Spartan
>Prologue<
New World

There once was a girl who had no place to belong. The girl was alone. Her feeble voice did nothing to her. Nothing awaited for her. All she can think about was how she possessed the worst possible set of cards, being dealt an absolute bad ending no matter what she did. With no hope in sight, she dared to wish that she could start anew where she was no longer by such a cruel world. It could never come true, there was never the chance of it happening. For she followed the rules without question...



It was happening again. I was alone without warning. My head resounded with an ache that didn't want to go away. I guess those were my only senses at the moment. Being left with only pain. Come to think of it... I didn't know much about myself, did I? If I didn't know anything else, why was I still here? If I don't know my purpose, why do I exist?

Thinking about it only greeted me with a more painful headache. That was a sign to stop thinking about it altogether. And that pain was replaced completely with... nothing. I wasn't sure what was worse, the fact that I remembered nothing before this point, the fact that whenever I thought on my own only resulted with pain, or the fact that I was being forced to feel nothing.

Then, there was something. I heard something that I can make out the words from, words spoken from two different people...


❝ Are you sure about this? I know that I'm turning a blind eye to all this... but what if you get caught by them? You're already upholding a terribly bad reputation in their eyes, and if they catch wind of this, it's going to be even worse for you. ❞

❝ I'll be fineee. Those geezers are so uptight with their rules and stuff that they've got no clue how to handle someone like me at this point. Plus, you're the one who initially requested that I use my authority to resolve a favor of yours, right? You specifically told me that I can do so by any means necessary, or did I hear that wrong? Hmmm? ❞

❝ Yeah... I did. I don't know why, but hearing that from you doesn't help your case. Maybe I should've heeded that warning from the boy who happens to be housing you, but too late for that... ❞

❝ You got that right, missy. There wasn't going to be any backing out of this once you told me about your situation, and the prep artifacts you passed along to me. And the fact that you told me some super key info that I wasn't even aware of. Heck, I underestimated how much you and a former colleague would do this kind of stuff behind the higher-ups supervision. Don't go throwing away my ounce of respect for you by attempting to back out now~ ❞

❝ ... Alright, guess a deal's a deal... Erm, not to intrude, but what's with that... I don't know, that familiar over there? Assuming it's part of the prep. ❞

There was a pause within the conversation. The sound of footsteps approached me, and I felt a hand brush against my cheek.

❝ Oh, this? This is specifically to go with the stuff you gave me. I had to keep this one safe and secure before I got everything set up and moving along. Speaking of which, I should probs go now and initiate the plan. You can return to your nifty seat with the others, it's all on me now. ❞

❝ And if not, I won't have to keep myself quiet on matters regarding you in the future. ❞

A confident-sounding laugh followed that last statement before everything went quiet again.



Regardless of what was taking place before now, regardless of whatever circumstances that led up into this point, regardless of what was planned initially. Regardless of anything, many others find themselves standing around near a bus stop, sounds of a bus driving away from a hiking trail from the looks of it. Along with that, a bell's chime echoed, which left only the feeling that something was taken away and altered for reasons unknown. Such as traits of the supernatural or possessions that did not fit this rural location's atmosphere, going as far as adjustments being made to some's appearance. There, two individuals up ahead appeared to be waiting for them, not seeming to acknowledge the sound of a bell going off.



A woman with long green hair kept her gaze on her clipboard, not seeming to greet them what-so-ever. On the other hand, a younger woman with shorter green hair perked up once seeing the others nearby.



❝ About time you all showed! I was getting so tired of waiting! ❞ The teenager exclaimed, getting up from the bench she was sitting at. Without hesitation, she jogs over to meet with the group, bringing herself to a halt in order to make sure her glasses don't slip off. ❝ Huh, so this is what miss Cecilia meant by this being a strange bunch... Anyways, I'm Nia! Welcome to the Hinamizawa village tour! ❞

~Guest List~
@Crimson Spartan as Akira Kijima (Spirit Hunter NG)
@Lucky as Allen Chambers (OC)
@mintyy as Ansel (Arknights)
@Jeremi as Barret Wallace (Final Fantasy 7 Remake)
@Minerva as Daniil Dankovsky (Pathologic/Pathologic 2)
@ShadowCoyote0 as Dimitri Alexandre Blaiddyd (Fire Emblem Three Houses)
@Capri as Kamal Bora (Smile For Me)
@Yun Lee as Lewis Finch (What Remains of Edith Finch)
@Alex Azure as Mayuri Shiina (Steins;Gate)
@Sark as Rigen Kale (DC Comics)
@Takumi as Saki Haijima (When a Magician's Pupil Smiles)
@York as Yulia (Everlasting Summer)

....

What the hell..?

Where....is this....?


A confused youth looked around as he was suddenly at a bus stop of all places. His mind began to wander as he drowned out all the others in the meantime as he tried to recall just what happened.

'Oh right... I was in my apartment! It was just after dealing with Killer Peach I was about to save Ami..'

'Wait.... AMI!'


He scanned the crowd once again but Ami wasn't in sight....come to think of it where did all these people come from anyways? None of them of course he recognized so for the moment he chose to listen in while trying to fully recall the events of trying to save Ami. Just then a thought does enter his mind recalling back he remembered joining the two mirrors and grabbing Ami's hand when it came out through his bathroom mirror. Everything went dark at that point so it left him to wonder if this was perhaps the realm of the dead? He listens as the 'tour guide' spoke about the location...Hinamizawa huh....didn't seem like any village he knew.

So the youth decided to play along for the time being keeping a neutral expression on his face.



"Name's Akira Kijima.."

Some people were introducing themselves so he decided to quickly get that out of the way..

@Gummi Bunnies @York @Capri @Lucky @Alex Azure @Takumi @Everyone
 

Gummi Bunnies

identity unknown...
Benefactor
The Convergence Series GM
Nia tilted her head at Mayushii's question. This was a weird bunch of people for sure, but she saw no reason to leave them hanging.

❝ Well Hinamizawa's pretty close to Okinomiya, and if we're talking like... more exact locations and stuff, we're in the Gifu prefecture in Japan... ❞ Nia recalled from the top of her head, a hint of confusion being heard from her voice as if this should've been known already. A brief expression of shock rattled the teenager once she saw Kamal losing composure fast.



❝ Omigod, are you gonna be okay?? Why the heck did you sign up for this when festivals get you this nervous? ❞ She shot question after question to him, not knowing how to approach this. She was honestly baffled by this. Next came another set of questions from Saki.

❝ Uh, if you can take the bus back, you should be in Okinomiya in about twenty-ish minutes? Though, I'm not sure when another bus will be coming in today, maybe that was the last bus until tomorrow? ❞ She did another thinking face. Surprisingly, Cecilia didn't seem to catch wind of this discussion at all.

❝ Okay, I guess there was some miscommunication, but I def recognize your names now that I'm hearing them. Your names are on the guest list, so I'm pretty confused right now. ❞ Nia sighed, this was a lot of work.

In regards to personal possessions, Mayushii's cell phone was missing but her pocket watch was still here. For Saki, his pack of cigarettes were left in his pockets with no signs of tampering or difference.

Once asked by Ansel, Cecilia finally brought her attention away from the clipboard, acknowledging the fact that the tour group's been gathered here.



❝ ... let me see here. ❞ The woman had a stern look over Ansel before flipping through the many papers on the clipboard, before stopping on a registration form that surprisingly displayed Ansel's picture and signature. The signature itself appeared in his own handwriting.

❝ Ansel, correct? This is your registration form for the tour, which will take place in a few minutes. ❞ Cecilia spoke with a matter-of-fact tone, seeming to completely miss the fact that they had no recollection of signing up for this in the first place.

@Crimson Spartan @Lucky @mintyy @Jeremi @Minerva @ShadowCoyote0 @Capri @Yun Lee @Alex Azure @Sark @Takumi @York @Everyone
 

mintyy

Member
Ansel

Ansel blinked, a bit shocked by the fact that Cecilia knew his name without needing an introduction. Added with the picture she had and his down-to-the-T signature right below it, all Ansel could do was nod his head. He looked dumbfounded.

"I see," he finally said after giving himself a good pinch on the arm. They say that was the way to wake yourself up from dreams, but nothing happened as far Ansel could see. "Thank you for having us, then."

Very strange.

It seemed like the people around him were just as confused, with one man even falling into hysterics.

“I-I-I didn’t sign up for this! Why would I sign up for a festival in the first place!?” Kamal stammered. He never asked for this
"You aren't alone on that," he said to Kamal, feeling around his satchel for his medicines, just to see if they were there. "It appears that most of us don't remember signing up for this tour."

"I'm Ansel, by the way. Just to get that out the way."


 

Jeremi

Well-Known Member
The Convergence Series GM
Nia tilted her head at Mayushii's question. This was a weird bunch of people for sure, but she saw no reason to leave them hanging.

❝ Well Hinamizawa's pretty close to Okinomiya, and if we're talking like... more exact locations and stuff, we're in the Gifu prefecture in Japan... ❞ Nia recalled from the top of her head, a hint of confusion being heard from her voice as if this should've been known already. A brief expression of shock rattled the teenager once she saw Kamal losing composure fast.



❝ Omigod, are you gonna be okay?? Why the heck did you sign up for this when festivals get you this nervous? ❞ She shot question after question to him, not knowing how to approach this. She was honestly baffled by this. Next came another set of questions from Saki.

❝ Uh, if you can take the bus back, you should be in Okinomiya in about twenty-ish minutes? Though, I'm not sure when another bus will be coming in today, maybe that was the last bus until tomorrow? ❞ She did another thinking face. Surprisingly, Cecilia didn't seem to catch wind of this discussion at all.

❝ Okay, I guess there was some miscommunication, but I def recognize your names now that I'm hearing them. Your names are on the guest list, so I'm pretty confused right now. ❞ Nia sighed, this was a lot of work.

In regards to personal possessions, Mayushii's cell phone was missing but her pocket watch was still here. For Saki, his pack of cigarettes were left in his pockets with no signs of tampering or difference.

Once asked by Ansel, Cecilia finally brought her attention away from the clipboard, acknowledging the fact that the tour group's been gathered here.



❝ ... let me see here. ❞ The woman had a stern look over Ansel before flipping through the many papers on the clipboard, before stopping on a registration form that surprisingly displayed Ansel's picture and signature. The signature itself appeared in his own handwriting.

❝ Ansel, correct? This is your registration form for the tour, which will take place in a few minutes. ❞ Cecilia spoke with a matter-of-fact tone, seeming to completely miss the fact that they had no recollection of signing up for this in the first place.

@Crimson Spartan @Lucky @mintyy @Jeremi @Minerva @ShadowCoyote0 @Capri @Yun Lee @Alex Azure @Sark @Takumi @York @Everyone
Suddenly among the group, another decided to voice their displeasure. "Now this is a load of BULLSHIT!" A large man in sunglasses came to the front of the crowd.



"I ain't signed up for shit!" The man tapped the clipboard that Cecilia was holding. "I bet you'll pull out a paper with my signature on it too ain't ya? Well, I ain't buyin' it! Y'all got identity theft on your hands and you don't seem to give a crap!" The man folded his arms as he looked Cecilia over. "What kind of chicken shit service you runnin' here lady?"

@Crimson Spartan @Lucky @mintyy @Jeremi @Minerva @ShadowCoyote0 @Capri @Yun Lee @Alex Azure @Sark @Takumi @York @Everyone
 

Takumi

Member of the Yato Club
Nia tilted her head at Mayushii's question. This was a weird bunch of people for sure, but she saw no reason to leave them hanging.

❝ Well Hinamizawa's pretty close to Okinomiya, and if we're talking like... more exact locations and stuff, we're in the Gifu prefecture in Japan... ❞ Nia recalled from the top of her head, a hint of confusion being heard from her voice as if this should've been known already. A brief expression of shock rattled the teenager once she saw Kamal losing composure fast.



❝ Omigod, are you gonna be okay?? Why the heck did you sign up for this when festivals get you this nervous? ❞ She shot question after question to him, not knowing how to approach this. She was honestly baffled by this. Next came another set of questions from Saki.

❝ Uh, if you can take the bus back, you should be in Okinomiya in about twenty-ish minutes? Though, I'm not sure when another bus will be coming in today, maybe that was the last bus until tomorrow? ❞ She did another thinking face. Surprisingly, Cecilia didn't seem to catch wind of this discussion at all.

❝ Okay, I guess there was some miscommunication, but I def recognize your names now that I'm hearing them. Your names are on the guest list, so I'm pretty confused right now. ❞ Nia sighed, this was a lot of work.

In regards to personal possessions, Mayushii's cell phone was missing but her pocket watch was still here. For Saki, his pack of cigarettes were left in his pockets with no signs of tampering or difference.

Once asked by Ansel, Cecilia finally brought her attention away from the clipboard, acknowledging the fact that the tour group's been gathered here.



❝ ... let me see here. ❞ The woman had a stern look over Ansel before flipping through the many papers on the clipboard, before stopping on a registration form that surprisingly displayed Ansel's picture and signature. The signature itself appeared in his own handwriting.

❝ Ansel, correct? This is your registration form for the tour, which will take place in a few minutes. ❞ Cecilia spoke with a matter-of-fact tone, seeming to completely miss the fact that they had no recollection of signing up for this in the first place.

@Crimson Spartan @Lucky @mintyy @Jeremi @Minerva @ShadowCoyote0 @Capri @Yun Lee @Alex Azure @Sark @Takumi @York @Everyone
"Gifu prefecture, hm?" Saki grumbled to himself as he placed a cigarette into his mouth after giving a cursory glance at it. Searching for a lighter in his pockets next to light the cigarette, he took a moment to think.

"Just wanted to know." He added when told that the closest town was about twenty minutes away, before promptly half listening as one of their group decided he had to make his point of how angry he was by yelling. If Saki didn't know any better he'd have assumed memory tampering was at play.

@Gummi Bunnies @York @Jeremi @Capri @mintyy @Alex Azure @Crimson Spartan @Lucky @Yun Lee @Everyone
 

York

Just a newbie...
>Prologue<
New World

There once was a girl who had no place to belong. The girl was alone. Her feeble voice did nothing to her. Nothing awaited for her. All she can think about was how she possessed the worst possible set of cards, being dealt an absolute bad ending no matter what she did. With no hope in sight, she dared to wish that she could start anew where she was no longer by such a cruel world. It could never come true, there was never the chance of it happening. For she followed the rules without question...



It was happening again. I was alone without warning. My head resounded with an ache that didn't want to go away. I guess those were my only senses at the moment. Being left with only pain. Come to think of it... I didn't know much about myself, did I? If I didn't know anything else, why was I still here? If I don't know my purpose, why do I exist?

Thinking about it only greeted me with a more painful headache. That was a sign to stop thinking about it altogether. And that pain was replaced completely with... nothing. I wasn't sure what was worse, the fact that I remembered nothing before this point, the fact that whenever I thought on my own only resulted with pain, or the fact that I was being forced to feel nothing.

Then, there was something. I heard something that I can make out the words from, words spoken from two different people...


❝ Are you sure about this? I know that I'm turning a blind eye to all this... but what if you get caught by them? You're already upholding a terribly bad reputation in their eyes, and if they catch wind of this, it's going to be even worse for you. ❞

❝ I'll be fineee. Those geezers are so uptight with their rules and stuff that they've got no clue how to handle someone like me at this point. Plus, you're the one who initially requested that I use my authority to resolve a favor of yours, right? You specifically told me that I can do so by any means necessary, or did I hear that wrong? Hmmm? ❞

❝ Yeah... I did. I don't know why, but hearing that from you doesn't help your case. Maybe I should've heeded that warning from the boy who happens to be housing you, but too late for that... ❞

❝ You got that right, missy. There wasn't going to be any backing out of this once you told me about your situation, and the prep artifacts you passed along to me. And the fact that you told me some super key info that I wasn't even aware of. Heck, I underestimated how much you and a former colleague would do this kind of stuff behind the higher-ups supervision. Don't go throwing away my ounce of respect for you by attempting to back out now~ ❞

❝ ... Alright, guess a deal's a deal... Erm, not to intrude, but what's with that... I don't know, that familiar over there? Assuming it's part of the prep. ❞

There was a pause within the conversation. The sound of footsteps approached me, and I felt a hand brush against my cheek.

❝ Oh, this? This is specifically to go with the stuff you gave me. I had to keep this one safe and secure before I got everything set up and moving along. Speaking of which, I should probs go now and initiate the plan. You can return to your nifty seat with the others, it's all on me now. ❞

❝ And if not, I won't have to keep myself quiet on matters regarding you in the future. ❞

A confident-sounding laugh followed that last statement before everything went quiet again.



Regardless of what was taking place before now, regardless of whatever circumstances that led up into this point, regardless of what was planned initially. Regardless of anything, many others find themselves standing around near a bus stop, sounds of a bus driving away from a hiking trail from the looks of it. Along with that, a bell's chime echoed, which left only the feeling that something was taken away and altered for reasons unknown. Such as traits of the supernatural or possessions that did not fit this rural location's atmosphere, going as far as adjustments being made to some's appearance. There, two individuals up ahead appeared to be waiting for them, not seeming to acknowledge the sound of a bell going off.



A woman with long green hair kept her gaze on her clipboard, not seeming to greet them what-so-ever. On the other hand, a younger woman with shorter green hair perked up once seeing the others nearby.



❝ About time you all showed! I was getting so tired of waiting! ❞ The teenager exclaimed, getting up from the bench she was sitting at. Without hesitation, she jogs over to meet with the group, bringing herself to a halt in order to make sure her glasses don't slip off. ❝ Huh, so this is what miss Cecilia meant by this being a strange bunch... Anyways, I'm Nia! Welcome to the Hinamizawa village tour! ❞

~Guest List~
@Crimson Spartan as Akira Kijima (Spirit Hunter NG)
@Lucky as Allen Chambers (OC)
@mintyy as Ansel (Arknights)
@Jeremi as Barret Wallace (Final Fantasy 7 Remake)
@Minerva as Daniil Dankovsky (Pathologic/Pathologic 2)
@ShadowCoyote0 as Dimitri Alexandre Blaiddyd (Fire Emblem Three Houses)
@Capri as Kamal Bora (Smile For Me)
@Yun Lee as Lewis Finch (What Remains of Edith Finch)
@Alex Azure as Mayuri Shiina (Steins;Gate)
@Sark as Rigen Kale (DC Comics)
@Takumi as Saki Haijima (When a Magician's Pupil Smiles)
@York as Yulia (Everlasting Summer)​
Yulia - Prologue; Deja Vu
@Crimson Spartan @Lucky @mintyy @Jeremi @Minerva @ShadowCoyote0 @Capri @Yun Lee @Alex Azure @Sark @Takumi @Gummi Bunnies @Everyone

She was here... But, where did she come from? What was she doing here?

That she did not know. Her mind worked in strange ways, even when interdimensional travel was involved.

All she knew was that she had come here for a reason. Was it of her own accord? Was someone else responsible for this? She didn't know.

But perhaps it was a bit of both.

Listening to Nia's rather vague explanation, she at least knew the basics; she had 'signed up' for a tour, even if she didn't remember doing so.

Something else bothered her however, a hand reaching for her ears. They felt more rigid than they used to, almost like they weren't-...

And then, she lifted a carefully hidden headband off her head, her 'ears' coming off with them, before abruptly putting it back. She had taken a slightly different form than usual here, her cat parts apparently nothing more than a costume. But all the same, it felt more natural to at least 'feel' like she still had those features.



"Was I like this when I signed up...?" She asked Nia, seeming not to pay the others any mind, for now.

It felt like she was out of her element so to speak, there was no doubt about it, but... Whatever she had forgotten, she figured she might remember on this tour. Maybe she'll at least know why and when she signed up for it?​
 

Gummi Bunnies

identity unknown...
Benefactor
The Convergence Series GM
Given from the general mood radiating in the group, Nia was unsure on how to respond to all of this, much like she didn't know that this village tour would get this type of reception. It didn't make much sense to get all of these people who supposedly signed up to react as if they've never heard of the event in the first place. Searching for something she could respond to without stressing herself out, she perked up a bit at Saki's comment.

❝ Oh! Um, no problem! I mean, I'm glad to give some info here and there when I can. ❞ The teenager would glance over to the older woman, seeing Cecilia not even losing her calm composure with the fact that one of tourists making an aggressive scene. Before that, it seemed like she was being asked another question from a woman that had... a whole cat aesthetic going on.

❝ I'm not sure what to tell you, I wasn't around to see the sign-ups happen, ma'am. ❞ Oh god, things with Cecilia seemed to get even more heated ❝ Er... if you'd excuse me for a sec, gotta talk with my boss... ❞

Cecilia didn't seem to be bothered much by the man's accusations that this tour was an identity theft magnet. The most to come from the woman was a slight frown.



❝ Hm, your statements clearly contradict what I've seen over the past week. To my memory, I've already met with all of you when you first asked and signed up for this tour. Various times throughout this week, tour registrations took place at my office in Okinomiya. Do you remember that or are you going to keep this up? ❞ She answered without a moment to think it over. Just as she finished speaking, the group would suddenly remember that, in some way or another, they purposefully signed up for this. Just around the time Nia injected herself into the conversation, tapping the other woman on the shoulder.



❝ Sorry to ask this from you, miss Cecilia, but are you really really REALLY sure that they actually signed up for this? It's super weird that... I dunno, they forgot that they signed up for this. I mean, I never caught wind of this at all since I became your intern literally yesterday. ❞ Nia voiced out very clear concerns, because it wasn't a normal day-to-day thing to have many people forget about the same event collectively.

❝ I'm sure. In all my time hosting these tours, this has never occurred. How the times have changed, but never mind that, we have a schedule to keep up. ❞ Cecilia reaffirmed her point to her intern, brushing her hair to the side as she checked her wristwatch.

With more possession checks, Ansel would find that he still possessed his medicines and Saki would find his lighter still available to them.

Another bell chime passes by the group, to which Cecilia and Nia make no acknowledgement of. A burning sensation inflicts them before fading away like a passing thought. Something was left on them, a mark of two crescent moons forming an incomplete circle engraved on their left wrists. As if they were given no time to dwell on this sudden happening, Cecilia clears her throat.

❝ Ahem, I suppose we can go along with the tour now, it's already past 7:15 AM and more arguing would make us miss our tour's conclusion at the village festival at 6:00 PM. Specifically for some that are present, the faster we go along, the faster we can dismiss this and let you go on your merry way... ❞ Cecilia sighed, rubbing the side of her temples before taking the lead onto the dirt path leading away from the road.



❝ We'll be taking this path, which is a short length walk to the village. If you have any more insightful questions, please do ask them. ❞ The older woman suggests as she kept up with the lead.

❝ Oh! And I can answer stuff too! I'm new to this tour stuff but I'm really familiar with the nice hotspots here and there in Hinamizawa! ❞ Nia chimes in with a bounce in her step. Aside from the open-ended window for more questions, the group would feel a beckoning tug, as if they had to play along to this tour or else. At least, that's what it felt like after somehow receiving these wrist markings on themselves.

@Crimson Spartan @Lucky @mintyy @Jeremi @Minerva @ShadowCoyote0 @Capri @Yun Lee @Alex Azure @Sark @Takumi @York @Everyone
 

Capri

dune agenda
Mentor
KAMAL BORA
@Crimson Spartan @Lucky @mintyy @Jeremi @Minerva @ShadowCoyote0 @Capri @Yun Lee @Alex Azure @Sark @Takumi @York @Everyone

“Ghh!”
Kamal vocalized. The burning sensation came and went like a pop up shower.

Nia and Cecilia were both suspicious people who gave them non-answers, Cecilia especially. The mark on his skin was something that he didn’t want to confront those two about, not like they’d have any answers.

“U-um, well... is there any place where we’re gonna sleep? I-I mean, the bus that’ll return us back home isn’t coming until tomorrow so... heh... we gotta have a place to sleep, right?” Kamal asked. He just wanted to know where he was gonna hole up when the festival happened.​
 

Crimson Spartan

Friendly Spartan
For awhile Kijima remained silent as others spoke up for the simple fact that he had nothing else to say at this moment. Listening to the guides and others as they spoke. Just then the one who introduced himself as Ansel had mentioned something about most of them not remembering signing up for such a tour. Kijima thought back and considering how his past few weeks have been he knew he didn't have the time to do any of this.

However it seemed something else was at play here.

Given from the general mood radiating in the group, Nia was unsure on how to respond to all of this, much like she didn't know that this village tour would get this type of reception. It didn't make much sense to get all of these people who supposedly signed up to react as if they've never heard of the event in the first place. Searching for something she could respond to without stressing herself out, she perked up a bit at Saki's comment.

❝ Oh! Um, no problem! I mean, I'm glad to give some info here and there when I can. ❞ The teenager would glance over to the older woman, seeing Cecilia not even losing her calm composure with the fact that one of tourists making an aggressive scene. Before that, it seemed like she was being asked another question from a woman that had... a whole cat aesthetic going on.

❝ I'm not sure what to tell you, I wasn't around to see the sign-ups happen, ma'am. ❞ Oh god, things with Cecilia seemed to get even more heated ❝ Er... if you'd excuse me for a sec, gotta talk with my boss... ❞

Cecilia didn't seem to be bothered much by the man's accusations that this tour was an identity theft magnet. The most to come from the woman was a slight frown.



❝ Hm, your statements clearly contradict what I've seen over the past week. To my memory, I've already met with all of you when you first asked and signed up for this tour. Various times throughout this week, tour registrations took place at my office in Okinomiya. Do you remember that or are you going to keep this up? ❞ She answered without a moment to think it over. Just as she finished speaking, the group would suddenly remember that, in some way or another, they purposefully signed up for this. Just around the time Nia injected herself into the conversation, tapping the other woman on the shoulder.



❝ Sorry to ask this from you, miss Cecilia, but are you really really REALLY sure that they actually signed up for this? It's super weird that... I dunno, they forgot that they signed up for this. I mean, I never caught wind of this at all since I became your intern literally yesterday. ❞ Nia voiced out very clear concerns, because it wasn't a normal day-to-day thing to have many people forget about the same event collectively.

❝ I'm sure. In all my time hosting these tours, this has never occurred. How the times have changed, but never mind that, we have a schedule to keep up. ❞ Cecilia reaffirmed her point to her intern, brushing her hair to the side as she checked her wristwatch.

With more possession checks, Ansel would find that he still possessed his medicines and Saki would find his lighter still available to them.

Another bell chime passes by the group, to which Cecilia and Nia make no acknowledgement of. A burning sensation inflicts them before fading away like a passing thought. Something was left on them, a mark of two crescent moons forming an incomplete circle engraved on their left wrists. As if they were given no time to dwell on this sudden happening, Cecilia clears her throat.

❝ Ahem, I suppose we can go along with the tour now, it's already past 7:15 AM and more arguing would make us miss our tour's conclusion at the village festival at 6:00 PM. Specifically for some that are present, the faster we go along, the faster we can dismiss this and let you go on your merry way... ❞ Cecilia sighed, rubbing the side of her temples before taking the lead onto the dirt path leading away from the road.



❝ We'll be taking this path, which is a short length walk to the village. If you have any more insightful questions, please do ask them. ❞ The older woman suggests as she kept up with the lead.

❝ Oh! And I can answer stuff too! I'm new to this tour stuff but I'm really familiar with the nice hotspots here and there in Hinamizawa! ❞ Nia chimes in with a bounce in her step. Aside from the open-ended window for more questions, the group would feel a beckoning tug, as if they had to play along to this tour or else. At least, that's what it felt like after somehow receiving these wrist markings on themselves.

@Crimson Spartan @Lucky @mintyy @Jeremi @Minerva @ShadowCoyote0 @Capri @Yun Lee @Alex Azure @Sark @Takumi @York @Everyone
'....That's right... Hazuki got me to sigh up fo-...'

'Wait a minute.....why do I suddenly remember after that girl spoke. This....isn't normal.'


Kijima remained with his neutral expression sticking his hands inside of his pockets mostly to check for his cellphone even though he suspected it might not be there. However he flinched ever so slightly at the unexpected burning sensation. After it passed he pulled his hands out of his pockets and pulled off his left glove to see a sudden mark on his left wrist..

'The hell..? This some kind of curse or something..?'

Well...at least it wasn't hundreds of tiny mouths all over his body. With that thought in mind he slipped his glove back on and followed after Cecilia down the dirt path once again remaining neutral.

@Gummi Bunnies @Lucky @mintyy @Jeremi @Minerva @ShadowCoyote0 @Capri @Yun Lee @Alex Azure @Sark @Takumi @York @Everyone​
 

Takumi

Member of the Yato Club
Given from the general mood radiating in the group, Nia was unsure on how to respond to all of this, much like she didn't know that this village tour would get this type of reception. It didn't make much sense to get all of these people who supposedly signed up to react as if they've never heard of the event in the first place. Searching for something she could respond to without stressing herself out, she perked up a bit at Saki's comment.

❝ Oh! Um, no problem! I mean, I'm glad to give some info here and there when I can. ❞ The teenager would glance over to the older woman, seeing Cecilia not even losing her calm composure with the fact that one of tourists making an aggressive scene. Before that, it seemed like she was being asked another question from a woman that had... a whole cat aesthetic going on.

❝ I'm not sure what to tell you, I wasn't around to see the sign-ups happen, ma'am. ❞ Oh god, things with Cecilia seemed to get even more heated ❝ Er... if you'd excuse me for a sec, gotta talk with my boss... ❞

Cecilia didn't seem to be bothered much by the man's accusations that this tour was an identity theft magnet. The most to come from the woman was a slight frown.



❝ Hm, your statements clearly contradict what I've seen over the past week. To my memory, I've already met with all of you when you first asked and signed up for this tour. Various times throughout this week, tour registrations took place at my office in Okinomiya. Do you remember that or are you going to keep this up? ❞ She answered without a moment to think it over. Just as she finished speaking, the group would suddenly remember that, in some way or another, they purposefully signed up for this. Just around the time Nia injected herself into the conversation, tapping the other woman on the shoulder.



❝ Sorry to ask this from you, miss Cecilia, but are you really really REALLY sure that they actually signed up for this? It's super weird that... I dunno, they forgot that they signed up for this. I mean, I never caught wind of this at all since I became your intern literally yesterday. ❞ Nia voiced out very clear concerns, because it wasn't a normal day-to-day thing to have many people forget about the same event collectively.

❝ I'm sure. In all my time hosting these tours, this has never occurred. How the times have changed, but never mind that, we have a schedule to keep up. ❞ Cecilia reaffirmed her point to her intern, brushing her hair to the side as she checked her wristwatch.

With more possession checks, Ansel would find that he still possessed his medicines and Saki would find his lighter still available to them.

Another bell chime passes by the group, to which Cecilia and Nia make no acknowledgement of. A burning sensation inflicts them before fading away like a passing thought. Something was left on them, a mark of two crescent moons forming an incomplete circle engraved on their left wrists. As if they were given no time to dwell on this sudden happening, Cecilia clears her throat.

❝ Ahem, I suppose we can go along with the tour now, it's already past 7:15 AM and more arguing would make us miss our tour's conclusion at the village festival at 6:00 PM. Specifically for some that are present, the faster we go along, the faster we can dismiss this and let you go on your merry way... ❞ Cecilia sighed, rubbing the side of her temples before taking the lead onto the dirt path leading away from the road.



❝ We'll be taking this path, which is a short length walk to the village. If you have any more insightful questions, please do ask them. ❞ The older woman suggests as she kept up with the lead.

❝ Oh! And I can answer stuff too! I'm new to this tour stuff but I'm really familiar with the nice hotspots here and there in Hinamizawa! ❞ Nia chimes in with a bounce in her step. Aside from the open-ended window for more questions, the group would feel a beckoning tug, as if they had to play along to this tour or else. At least, that's what it felt like after somehow receiving these wrist markings on themselves.

@Crimson Spartan @Lucky @mintyy @Jeremi @Minerva @ShadowCoyote0 @Capri @Yun Lee @Alex Azure @Sark @Takumi @York @Everyone
Lighting his cigarette and putting away his lighter, the Magician's eyebrows lowered a second.

Saki glanced down at his wrist, brows furrowing more as he felt the burning sensation. It felt like he was being branded by some unseen force.

This place had something supernatural going on, there was no doubt about it. Sighing through his nose in exasperation, he followed after their guide and her assistant.

'What a drag. Is this some magical beings doing, I wonder?' He thought to himself. Was he supposed to do something about it? He didn't remember anything major happening in the supernatural side of things that needed his attention.

'Guess I'll just play along for now.' He thought, placing his hands in his pockets.

@Gummi Bunnies @York @Jeremi @Crimson Spartan @Alex Azure @Yun Lee @Capri @Lucky @mintyy @ShadowCoyote0 @Everyone
 

York

Just a newbie...
Given from the general mood radiating in the group, Nia was unsure on how to respond to all of this, much like she didn't know that this village tour would get this type of reception. It didn't make much sense to get all of these people who supposedly signed up to react as if they've never heard of the event in the first place. Searching for something she could respond to without stressing herself out, she perked up a bit at Saki's comment.

❝ Oh! Um, no problem! I mean, I'm glad to give some info here and there when I can. ❞ The teenager would glance over to the older woman, seeing Cecilia not even losing her calm composure with the fact that one of tourists making an aggressive scene. Before that, it seemed like she was being asked another question from a woman that had... a whole cat aesthetic going on.

❝ I'm not sure what to tell you, I wasn't around to see the sign-ups happen, ma'am. ❞ Oh god, things with Cecilia seemed to get even more heated ❝ Er... if you'd excuse me for a sec, gotta talk with my boss... ❞

Cecilia didn't seem to be bothered much by the man's accusations that this tour was an identity theft magnet. The most to come from the woman was a slight frown.



❝ Hm, your statements clearly contradict what I've seen over the past week. To my memory, I've already met with all of you when you first asked and signed up for this tour. Various times throughout this week, tour registrations took place at my office in Okinomiya. Do you remember that or are you going to keep this up? ❞ She answered without a moment to think it over. Just as she finished speaking, the group would suddenly remember that, in some way or another, they purposefully signed up for this. Just around the time Nia injected herself into the conversation, tapping the other woman on the shoulder.



❝ Sorry to ask this from you, miss Cecilia, but are you really really REALLY sure that they actually signed up for this? It's super weird that... I dunno, they forgot that they signed up for this. I mean, I never caught wind of this at all since I became your intern literally yesterday. ❞ Nia voiced out very clear concerns, because it wasn't a normal day-to-day thing to have many people forget about the same event collectively.

❝ I'm sure. In all my time hosting these tours, this has never occurred. How the times have changed, but never mind that, we have a schedule to keep up. ❞ Cecilia reaffirmed her point to her intern, brushing her hair to the side as she checked her wristwatch.

With more possession checks, Ansel would find that he still possessed his medicines and Saki would find his lighter still available to them.

Another bell chime passes by the group, to which Cecilia and Nia make no acknowledgement of. A burning sensation inflicts them before fading away like a passing thought. Something was left on them, a mark of two crescent moons forming an incomplete circle engraved on their left wrists. As if they were given no time to dwell on this sudden happening, Cecilia clears her throat.

❝ Ahem, I suppose we can go along with the tour now, it's already past 7:15 AM and more arguing would make us miss our tour's conclusion at the village festival at 6:00 PM. Specifically for some that are present, the faster we go along, the faster we can dismiss this and let you go on your merry way... ❞ Cecilia sighed, rubbing the side of her temples before taking the lead onto the dirt path leading away from the road.



❝ We'll be taking this path, which is a short length walk to the village. If you have any more insightful questions, please do ask them. ❞ The older woman suggests as she kept up with the lead.

❝ Oh! And I can answer stuff too! I'm new to this tour stuff but I'm really familiar with the nice hotspots here and there in Hinamizawa! ❞ Nia chimes in with a bounce in her step. Aside from the open-ended window for more questions, the group would feel a beckoning tug, as if they had to play along to this tour or else. At least, that's what it felt like after somehow receiving these wrist markings on themselves.

@Crimson Spartan @Lucky @mintyy @Jeremi @Minerva @ShadowCoyote0 @Capri @Yun Lee @Alex Azure @Sark @Takumi @York @Everyone
KAMAL BORA
@Crimson Spartan @Lucky @mintyy @Jeremi @Minerva @ShadowCoyote0 @Capri @Yun Lee @Alex Azure @Sark @Takumi @York @Everyone

“Ghh!”
Kamal vocalized. The burning sensation came and went like a pop up shower.

Nia and Cecilia were both suspicious people who gave them non-answers, Cecilia especially. The mark on his skin was something that he didn’t want to confront those two about, not like they’d have any answers.

“U-um, well... is there any place where we’re gonna sleep? I-I mean, the bus that’ll return us back home isn’t coming until tomorrow so... heh... we gotta have a place to sleep, right?” Kamal asked. He just wanted to know where he was gonna hole up when the festival happened.​
For awhile Kijima remained silent as others spoke up for the simple fact that he had nothing else to say at this moment. Listening to the guides and others as they spoke. Just then the one who introduced himself as Ansel had mentioned something about most of them not remembering signing up for such a tour. Kijima thought back and considering how his past few weeks have been he knew he didn't have the time to do any of this.

However it seemed something else was at play here.



'....That's right... Hazuki got me to sigh up fo-...'

'Wait a minute.....why do I suddenly remember after that girl spoke. This....isn't normal.'


Kijima remained with his neutral expression sticking his hands inside of his pockets mostly to check for his cellphone even though he suspected it might not be there. However he flinched ever so slightly at the unexpected burning sensation. After it passed he pulled his hands out of his pockets and pulled off his left glove to see a sudden mark on his left wrist..

'The hell..? This some kind of curse or something..?'

Well...at least it wasn't hundreds of tiny mouths all over his body. With that thought in mind he slipped his glove back on and followed after Cecilia down the dirt path once again remaining neutral.

@Gummi Bunnies @Lucky @mintyy @Jeremi @Minerva @ShadowCoyote0 @Capri @Yun Lee @Alex Azure @Sark @Takumi @York @Everyone​
Lighting his cigarette and putting away his lighter, the Magician's eyebrows lowered a second.

Saki glanced down at his wrist, brows furrowing more as he felt the burning sensation. It felt like he was being branded by some unseen force.

This place had something supernatural going on, there was no doubt about it. Sighing through his nose in exasperation, he followed after their guide and her assistant.

'What a drag. Is this some magical beings doing, I wonder?' He thought to himself. Was he supposed to do something about it? He didn't remember anything major happening in the supernatural side of things that needed his attention.

'Guess I'll just play along for now.' He thought, placing his hands in his pockets.

@Gummi Bunnies @York @Jeremi @Crimson Spartan @Alex Azure @Yun Lee @Capri @Lucky @mintyy @ShadowCoyote0 @Everyone
Yulia
@Crimson Spartan @Lucky @mintyy @Jeremi @Minerva @ShadowCoyote0 @Capri @Yun Lee @Alex Azure @Sark @Takumi @Gummi Bunnies @Everyone

The strange girl was a little puzzled by Nia's reaction, but in the end, shrugged it off, instead following the others. It was only when Cecilia spoke that she suddenly recalled some memories herself, ones that she never even knew she had. They felt a little unnatural, but at least served as a good enough explanation, for now.

Nonetheless, as they walked along the path, she couldn't help but almost scamper next to Cecilia, eager to speak more with her (possibly in hopes of recalling more memories).



"Hey! Hey! When I asked to sign up last week, did you expect me to come dressed like... This~?" She asked mischeviously, grinning from ear to ear.

Was it just some kind of optical illusion? Or did one of her ears twitch for a moment, almost in sync with her oddly playfull attitude?

It felt strange to recall herself without cat ears and a tail for some reason, but she did now remember she had signed up in more normal looking attire. For the time being, all she could think of was that she might have made the choice to dress up like a cat-girl for 'aesthetic' reasons. It was a logical enough explanation, yet it didn't feel quite right to her...​
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top