Side Story » World Revolving Never More «

Status
Not open for further replies.
Given from the general mood radiating in the group, Nia was unsure on how to respond to all of this, much like she didn't know that this village tour would get this type of reception. It didn't make much sense to get all of these people who supposedly signed up to react as if they've never heard of the event in the first place. Searching for something she could respond to without stressing herself out, she perked up a bit at Saki's comment.

❝ Oh! Um, no problem! I mean, I'm glad to give some info here and there when I can. ❞ The teenager would glance over to the older woman, seeing Cecilia not even losing her calm composure with the fact that one of tourists making an aggressive scene. Before that, it seemed like she was being asked another question from a woman that had... a whole cat aesthetic going on.

❝ I'm not sure what to tell you, I wasn't around to see the sign-ups happen, ma'am. ❞ Oh god, things with Cecilia seemed to get even more heated ❝ Er... if you'd excuse me for a sec, gotta talk with my boss... ❞

Cecilia didn't seem to be bothered much by the man's accusations that this tour was an identity theft magnet. The most to come from the woman was a slight frown.

tumblr_inline_pdksmwSol01w5rr21_540.jpg

❝ Hm, your statements clearly contradict what I've seen over the past week. To my memory, I've already met with all of you when you first asked and signed up for this tour. Various times throughout this week, tour registrations took place at my office in Okinomiya. Do you remember that or are you going to keep this up? ❞ She answered without a moment to think it over. Just as she finished speaking, the group would suddenly remember that, in some way or another, they purposefully signed up for this. Just around the time Nia injected herself into the conversation, tapping the other woman on the shoulder.

tumblr_inline_nhonkzmJR71s6avhq.png

❝ Sorry to ask this from you, miss Cecilia, but are you really really REALLY sure that they actually signed up for this? It's super weird that... I dunno, they forgot that they signed up for this. I mean, I never caught wind of this at all since I became your intern literally yesterday. ❞ Nia voiced out very clear concerns, because it wasn't a normal day-to-day thing to have many people forget about the same event collectively.

❝ I'm sure. In all my time hosting these tours, this has never occurred. How the times have changed, but never mind that, we have a schedule to keep up. ❞ Cecilia reaffirmed her point to her intern, brushing her hair to the side as she checked her wristwatch.

With more possession checks, Ansel would find that he still possessed his medicines and Saki would find his lighter still available to them.

Another bell chime passes by the group, to which Cecilia and Nia make no acknowledgement of. A burning sensation inflicts them before fading away like a passing thought. Something was left on them, a mark of two crescent moons forming an incomplete circle engraved on their left wrists. As if they were given no time to dwell on this sudden happening, Cecilia clears her throat.

❝ Ahem, I suppose we can go along with the tour now, it's already past 7:15 AM and more arguing would make us miss our tour's conclusion at the village festival at 6:00 PM. Specifically for some that are present, the faster we go along, the faster we can dismiss this and let you go on your merry way... ❞ Cecilia sighed, rubbing the side of her temples before taking the lead onto the dirt path leading away from the road.

bXCc0Vm.png

❝ We'll be taking this path, which is a short length walk to the village. If you have any more insightful questions, please do ask them. ❞ The older woman suggests as she kept up with the lead.

❝ Oh! And I can answer stuff too! I'm new to this tour stuff but I'm really familiar with the nice hotspots here and there in Hinamizawa! ❞ Nia chimes in with a bounce in her step. Aside from the open-ended window for more questions, the group would feel a beckoning tug, as if they had to play along to this tour or else. At least, that's what it felt like after somehow receiving these wrist markings on themselves.

@Crimson Spartan @Lucky @mintyy @Jeremi @Minerva @ShadowCoyote0 @Capri @Yun Lee @Alex Azure @Sark @Takumi @York @Everyone

"This is a load of bullshit..." Barrett repeated following the others on the tour. "So if we're supposed to be running around on this goddamn tour, this better be an all-expense vacation if ya catch my drift?" Maybe this wouldn't be so bad? If only Marlene was here too...

@Crimson Spartan @Lucky @mintyy @Jeremi @Minerva @ShadowCoyote0 @Capri @Yun Lee @Alex Azure @Sark @Takumi @York @Everyone

Allen Chambers

Allen had lost track of most of the conversation, distracted by the bearded wall of muscle that was Barret. " I don't mean to be rude..... but how long did it take you to get that buff and grow that beard?" He asked, looking at the man. He wondered if he couldn't remember if he had signed up because it had been an off the med decision. He would check to see if it was there. " So what is our first stop on this tour?"

@Jeremi @Gummi Bunnies @Everyone

Allen Chambers

Allen had lost track of most of the conversation, distracted by the bearded wall of muscle that was Barret. " I don't mean to be rude..... but how long did it take you to get that buff and grow that beard?" He asked, looking at the man. He wondered if he couldn't remember if he had signed up because it had been an off the med decision. He would check to see if it was there. " So what is our first stop on this tour?"

"Fightin to save the planet and eatin' a lot of vitamins!" Barret remarked to Allen. "Got to stay at the top of your game or you'll get your ass stomped quick!"

@Lucky

“U-um, well... is there any place where we’re gonna sleep? I-I mean, the bus that’ll return us back home isn’t coming until tomorrow so... heh... we gotta have a place to sleep, right?” Kamal asked. He just wanted to know where he was gonna hole up when the festival happened.​
❝ We prepared accommodations for an overnight stay, considering the bus schedule isn't exactly agreeing with this tour at the moment. ❞ Cecilia answered, and was about to continue before she was interrupted.

tumblr_inline_nhn4bfsUcT1s6avhq.png

❝ Eyup! There's this comfy inn that just happens to be walking distance from the festival grounds, and I just happen to live there! ❞ Nia chimed in with a wink.
"Hey! Hey! When I asked to sign up last week, did you expect me to come dressed like... This~?" She asked mischeviously, grinning from ear to ear.​
❝ ... not exactly but I came to terms with how eccentric this group is. ❞ The older woman looked over Yulia as if to confirm that this was how she appeared as at the supposed sign-ups. Nia seemed to be eyeing Yulia closely.​
"This is a load of bullshit..." Barrett repeated following the others on the tour. "So if we're supposed to be running around on this goddamn tour, this better be an all-expense vacation if ya catch my drift?" Maybe this wouldn't be so bad? If only Marlene was here too...
❝ We'll make due with what we have. At most, it would seem to be a two-day event even after the festival concludes. ❞ Cecilia ran a hand through her hair, evidently sounding a bit stressed.​
He wondered if he couldn't remember if he had signed up because it had been an off the med decision. He would check to see if it was there. " So what is our first stop on this tour?"

❝ Our first stop coming up is the main plaza of the village. It's still early in the morning, so it's only logical to- ❞ Cecilia responded to them as they came upon a break in the road. Just as she took a step towards the left path...

Yoink! Nia blurted out as she swiftly snatched the strange cat ear headband off Yulia's head. Giggling happily, Nia waved the headband as if she were taunting the poor target of this snatching attempt before running off on a different path than what Cecilia intended for the tour. Witnessing this play out, Cecilia only shook her head and pressed her palm on her forehead.

❝ There she goes again with her poor attempts at pranks. When she does stuff like this, she doesn't tend to stop until someone speaks some sense into her. ❞ The older woman sounded as if she's dealt with this before. Even then, she didn't seem compelled enough to go after her, and more like she wanted to continue this tour by heading for the plaza instead.

❝ We prepared accommodations for an overnight stay, considering the bus schedule isn't exactly agreeing with this tour at the moment. ❞ Cecilia answered, and was about to continue before she was interrupted.

❝ Eyup! There's this comfy inn that just happens to be walking distance from the festival grounds, and I just happen to live there! ❞ Nia chimed in with a wink.

❝ ... not exactly but I came to terms with how eccentric this group is. ❞ The older woman looked over Yulia as if to confirm that this was how she appeared as at the supposed sign-ups. Nia seemed to be eyeing Yulia closely.

❝ We'll make due with what we have. At most, it would seem to be a two-day event even after the festival concludes. ❞ Cecilia ran a hand through her hair, evidently sounding a bit stressed.

❝ Our first stop coming up is the main plaza of the village. It's still early in the morning, so it's only logical to- ❞ Cecilia responded to them as they came upon a break in the road. Just as she took a step towards the left path...

Yoink! Nia blurted out as she swiftly snatched the strange cat ear headband off Yulia's head. Giggling happily, Nia waved the headband as if she were taunting the poor target of this snatching attempt before running off on a different path than what Cecilia intended for the tour. Witnessing this play out, Cecilia only shook her head and pressed her palm on her forehead.

❝ There she goes again with her poor attempts at pranks. When she does stuff like this, she doesn't tend to stop until someone speaks some sense into her. ❞ The older woman sounded as if she's dealt with this before. Even then, she didn't seem compelled enough to go after her, and more like she wanted to continue this tour by heading for the plaza instead.

Yulia
@Crimson Spartan @Lucky @mintyy @Jeremi @Minerva @ShadowCoyote0 @Capri @Yun Lee @Alex Azure @Sark @Takumi @Gummi Bunnies @Everyone

Yulia nodded, rather thoughtfull at Cecilia's answer. At least it seemed the answer satisfied her, and thus, had prepared to back off, not before opening her mouth once more to say something.

But it was at that moment that she felt something... Lift off her head, alongside Nia's sudden shout.

It took her a moment as she reached upwards, feeling for what was missing, only to find it was those cat ears she had grown so accustomed to!

As if a switch was flipped within her at the moment she realized her ears had gone missing, she instantly fell into an almost frenzied state, treating it as if those ears had actually physically been a part of her until now.
7u8h4ej.png

"Wait! Get back here! Those are my eaaaars! Don't you know?! They bring together my whole look!!! If you don't give them back, I won't be me anymooooore!!!" She shouted, already having broken out into a full sprint, practically scampering after Nia the moment she realized her ears were missing.

In that moment, she had forgotten about pretty much anything else on her mind; her sole goal in mind was simply to get those ears of hers back!​

KAMAL BORA
@Crimson Spartan @Lucky @mintyy @Jeremi @Minerva @ShadowCoyote0 @York @Yun Lee @Alex Azure @Sark @Takumi @Gummi Bunnies @Everyone

"A-alright, uh..."
Kamal began, before witnessing Nia generally inconveniencing Yulia. He hopes that those two won't be rooming with him.

Kamal doesn't want to socially interact with others, but that interaction is the reason why Dr. Habit sent him on this trip in the first place.

No, no, no this isn't right. I wouldn't... no... but I remember it, very clearly. I remember agreeing to do this, with Dr. Habit right behind me.

Kamal continued onwards with Cecilia, not really wanting to even think about those two behind him.​

❝ ... not exactly but I came to terms with how eccentric this group is. ❞ The older woman looked over Yulia as if to confirm that this was how she appeared as at the supposed sign-ups. Nia seemed to be eyeing Yulia closely.

❝ We'll make due with what we have. At most, it would seem to be a two-day event even after the festival concludes. ❞ Cecilia ran a hand through her hair, evidently sounding a bit stressed.

Well, that definitely didn't lift Barret's spirits. "Y'all tellin' me draggin' us here. wherever here is, you ain't even givin' us anythin' worthwhile?" On second thought, maybe it was okay that Marlene wasn't here slap dab in the middle of nowhere with no food or drink to their name. "You expect us to buy our own food? I ain't got a lot of gil to spare, ya know?" If this was going to be how it went down then he was going to be the worst tourist he could be.

@Gummi Bunnies @Crimson Spartan @Lucky @mintyy @Jeremi @Minerva @ShadowCoyote0 @Capri @Yun Lee @Alex Azure @Sark @Takumi @York @Everyone

Allen Chambers

" What type of vitamins? Like Vitamin C or is it B? Also did the vitamins help more with the beard or the muscles?" He asked him, curious running his hand through his hair. " What is it logical for it to be?" He asked. Allen was really curious about all the questions he had asked.

@Gummi Bunnies @Jeremi

Ansel

Ansel only watched the shenanigans happening about in silence. He'd never seen any tour guide pull such tricks. Cecilia's reaction towards Nia's prank entailed that she'd probably done this multiple times by now.

He felt bad for Cecilia, almost. Having to put up with rambunctious people was something Ansel could relate too.

Shaking his head, he decided to stick with Cecilia and continue with their tour. "Will they be okay?" he asked, watching them as they darted off.

@Gummi Bunnies @everyone

Kijima considered his options while walking with the group on the dirt path. Something was definitely going on here and Kijima suspected it to be something supernatural. He glanced at Cecilia while they walked before noticing the break in the path ahead. Due to the sudden remembrance of his signing up after she spoke and the marks coming shortly after that Kijima suspected that she might be involved somehow. Considering how she seemed to at least somewhat know everyone here among other things it only seemed like the right option to sus-

His train of thought is broken upon seeing Nia run off with Yulia's headband.

"....Prankster huh.....i'll go after them..." He didn't wait for a response before sprinting off after Nia and Yuila. He wanted some time to think quietly and assumed that the trip back once Nia had been caught would be the best time for this. He didn't know Yuila but figured trying to help would be the decent thing to do despite his usual standoffish attitude.

@York @Lucky @mintyy @Jeremi @Minerva @ShadowCoyote0 @Capri @Yun Lee @Alex Azure @Sark @Takumi @Gummi Bunnies @Everyone

Yulia
@Crimson Spartan @Lucky @mintyy @Jeremi @Minerva @ShadowCoyote0 @Capri @Yun Lee @Alex Azure @Sark @Takumi @Gummi Bunnies @Everyone

Yulia nodded, rather thoughtfull at Cecilia's answer. At least it seemed the answer satisfied her, and thus, had prepared to back off, not before opening her mouth once more to say something.

But it was at that moment that she felt something... Lift off her head, alongside Nia's sudden shout.

It took her a moment as she reached upwards, feeling for what was missing, only to find it was those cat ears she had grown so accustomed to!

As if a switch was flipped within her at the moment she realized her ears had gone missing, she instantly fell into an almost frenzied state, treating it as if those ears had actually physically been a part of her until now.
7u8h4ej.png

"Wait! Get back here! Those are my eaaaars! Don't you know?! They bring together my whole look!!! If you don't give them back, I won't be me anymooooore!!!" She shouted, already having broken out into a full sprint, practically scampering after Nia the moment she realized her ears were missing.

In that moment, she had forgotten about pretty much anything else on her mind; her sole goal in mind was simply to get those ears of hers back!​

Mayuri Shiina
@Crimson Spartan @Lucky @mintyy @Jeremi @Minerva @ShadowCoyote0 @Capri @Yun Lee @Gummi Bunnies @Sark @Takumi @York @Everyone

View attachment 7483
"Those ears looked super cute. Mayushii wanted to ask if she was a cosplayer..."

Mayushii looked visibly upset that Nia had played such a trick. She watched as a few of their group split off to chase after the prankster, but she didn't move to chase them herself. She resigned herself to letting others deal with it. She wouldn't be much use to them, anyway.

Instead, she continued on with the tour. At the very least, she'd try to remember everything that would be said while the others were gone, so she could catch Kijima and Yulia up on what they missed.

"If it's early, then should we be very quiet? People might still be sleeping..." Mayuri checked her pocket watch to see how early it was, assuming the watch displayed the correct time.​

Allen Chambers

" What type of vitamins? Like Vitamin C or is it B? Also did the vitamins help more with the beard or the muscles?" He asked him, curious running his hand through his hair. " What is it logical for it to be?" He asked. Allen was really curious about all the questions he had asked.

@Gummi Bunnies @Jeremi

Was this guy serious? "Both?" He said confused before chuckling. "Though the beard is kinda a thing ya know? Either you can grow one or you can't."

@Lucky

(I'm a little late to the party, but uhh...here I am!)

"Rodrigue....why?"

View attachment 7499

It was the night after the battle of Gronder Field, and Dimitri was struggling internally. His desire for revenge against her was nearly overpowering...and yet, the loss of a close friend was finally something that got through to him. He didn't fear death, and he would claim regularly that he didn't care about the cost of his goals and ambitions...until he truly felt the weight of his actions. His guilt...his hatred...were they worth holding onto? Was it even possible to let them go? Divines know his friends have tried to stray him from this destructive past...especially the Professor. If there was one person who truly refused to give up on him...it was her. Dimitri retreated to his room...the exhaustion and pain were becoming too much to bear. He couldn't remember the last time he slept...but it seemed he had no real choice in the matter. He lied down for a moment, his body unable to remain awake any longer.

However, when he woke up, he was in a place entirely unfamiliar to him. His armor and weapons were nowhere to be found. Instead, he found himself in a comfortable tunic. Everything seemed...calm, save for the strange group of people he found himself with. Surely, this was just a dream...and if it followed the usual pattern, he'd wake up sometime after the world around him burns to the ground.

And yet...time passed, and no such thing occured. What the hell was going on....why wouldn't he awaken?! He remained silent for a while, listening to the others. No one had anything useful to say...until he was reminded that he signed up for this tour. Yes...he even spoke to this Cecilia prior to signing up...but wait...why?! There was no time for damn tours, he had only one goal! And yet...he had no idea how to reach her...not where he was now. Perhaps he agreed to visit the town in order to use a map to find his way back home.

And yet, while on the their way, someone decided to pull a prank and run off with another girl's accessory. Dimitri didn't care for pranks, nor the girls involved for that matter, but it was disrupting the tour. If this Nia keeps trying to pull this crap, it would just slow the whole group down. Besides, he was irritated...and quite skilled at handling bandits. Either way, she'd need to be dealt with at some point anyway, might as well be now.

And so he bolted after her. Without armor encumbering him, he felt as light as a feather. "I don't have time for your damn games kid! Drop the cat ears or else!"

@Gummi Bunnies @York @Crimson Spartan @Everybody

tumblr_inline_pdkstbG12p1w5rr21_540.jpg

❝ ... by that, I meant that we can't provide upmost accommodations to the level of a luxury vacation. Whatever is available in this village, I'll make sure to cover. My apologies for the misunderstanding. ❞ Cecilia awkwardly clarified her answer to Barret. That stern bravado that this tour guide showed upon the start of this was starting to fade, as if brief mistakes were that major to her.

❝ I suppose they'll be fine... I hope. ❞ Upon hearing Ansel's question of concern, Cecilia breathed a sigh of resignation, glancing at the people chasing after her. ❝ Then again, maybe this is what she'll need by necessity. No one in the village seems to actually reprimand her for these poor pranks, and I reckon at least one person after her would do that. ❞ Her point being made as Dimitri could be heard yelling at Nia.

Pressing ahead to the plaza, the rest of the tour group accompanying Cecilia would be greeted with the rhythmic chirping of the nearby cicadas.

❝ Ah, there's no need to be quiet, but please don't be too loud either. Despite how early it is, some people in this village wake up extremely early, earlier than this to my knowledge. ❞ She reassured Mayuri, but also giving a fair warning about being overly loud. It wasn't exactly the city, so any abrupt noise would be quite disruptive to the village ambiance.

Ag4CNSb.png

Several households could be seen along the road, and their first prominent landmarks were the town hall building and the general store from the looks of it. Before Cecilia could give a briefing on this location, she was suddenly flagged down by a young man with slightly long black hair.

❝ Cecilia, I'm aware that you're busy with your tour and all, but may I have a word with you for a brief moment? ❞ He asked, giving a suspicious look over the tour group before returning his attention to the tour guide.

❝ I see no reason to not speak with you, especially if it's quick... ❞ Cecilia ran her hand through her hair, sounding like this could be serious and such. ❝ Ah, you're free to sightsee around this area if you'd wish. I'll make this private conversation quick. ❞

And with that, Cecilia walked with the man into the town hall building. As the cicadas continued to chirp, there appeared to be a young girl who was reading the bulletin board and hastily jotting down notes into a journal. Then, there also was the sound of boxes being abruptly dropped to the ground near the storefront, the storekeeper appearing like she had quite more work than she was supposedly capable of.

Even at a time early as this, this village had some activity taking place at the plaza.

@Lucky @mintyy @Jeremi @Minerva @Capri @Yun Lee @Alex Azure @Sark @Takumi @Plaza

jemy9Y1.png

Even with the big head start on this chase prank, Nia turned to check on what kind of group she caught the attention of, and she immediately yelped in surprise with how close Dimitri was to getting to her and he DID NOT look happy. She was banking on getting into the school building but that wasn't gonna happen.

❝ W-WHOA, WHAT DO YOU MEAN BY "OR ELSE" HUH?! IT'S JUST A PRANK, BR- ❞

BLAM!

Nia's escape was soon halted by a sudden dodgeball nailing her right in the gut, making her roughly tumble to the ground and dropping the cat ear headband in the process. Unfortunately it looked like she ran into the middle of a dodgeball game, several students that were playing here awkwardly stared at the situation that the prankster got herself into.

❝ Omigod! Nia! Are you okay? Are you gonna throw up? Don't leave us, Niaaaaa!!! One of the girls, who had white hair put into a ponytail, present started to dramatically overreact to what just happened, running over and shaking Nia wildly.

❝ Yui, she's fine. I didn't put my all in that throw. Aside from that, I take it that you're the tourists that the immature prankster is supposed to take care of. ❞ Another girl spoke up, who looked similar to the other girl Yui but slightly older and her white hair being let down instead of tied up, being the one responsible for unintentionally knocking the air out of Nia. During all this awkward chaos, a younger girl with short blonde hair happened to quietly approach them, or more specifically, the cat ear headband out of curiosity.

@York @Crimson Spartan @ShadowCoyote0 @Schoolyard

(I'm a little late to the party, but uhh...here I am!)

"Rodrigue....why?"

View attachment 7499

It was the night after the battle of Gronder Field, and Dimitri was struggling internally. His desire for revenge against her was nearly overpowering...and yet, the loss of a close friend was finally something that got through to him. He didn't fear death, and he would claim regularly that he didn't care about the cost of his goals and ambitions...until he truly felt the weight of his actions. His guilt...his hatred...were they worth holding onto? Was it even possible to let them go? Divines know his friends have tried to stray him from this destructive past...especially the Professor. If there was one person who truly refused to give up on him...it was her. Dimitri retreated to his room...the exhaustion and pain were becoming too much to bear. He couldn't remember the last time he slept...but it seemed he had no real choice in the matter. He lied down for a moment, his body unable to remain awake any longer.

However, when he woke up, he was in a place entirely unfamiliar to him. His armor and weapons were nowhere to be found. Instead, he found himself in a comfortable tunic. Everything seemed...calm, save for the strange group of people he found himself with. Surely, this was just a dream...and if it followed the usual pattern, he'd wake up sometime after the world around him burns to the ground.

And yet...time passed, and no such thing occured. What the hell was going on....why wouldn't he awaken?! He remained silent for a while, listening to the others. No one had anything useful to say...until he was reminded that he signed up for this tour. Yes...he even spoke to this Cecilia prior to signing up...but wait...why?! There was no time for damn tours, he had only one goal! And yet...he had no idea how to reach her...not where he was now. Perhaps he agreed to visit the town in order to use a map to find his way back home.

And yet, while on the their way, someone decided to pull a prank and run off with another girl's accessory. Dimitri didn't care for pranks, nor the girls involved for that matter, but it was disrupting the tour. If this Nia keeps trying to pull this crap, it would just slow the whole group down. Besides, he was irritated...and quite skilled at handling bandits. Either way, she'd need to be dealt with at some point anyway, might as well be now.

And so he bolted after her. Without armor encumbering him, he felt as light as a feather. "I don't have time for your damn games kid! Drop the cat ears or else!"

@Gummi Bunnies @York @Crimson Spartan @Everybody

Kijima saw Dimitri run right past him yelling at Nia ahead. Deciding to not let the eyepatch blonde get too far ahead Kijima picked up the pace catching up to Dimitri right as Nia got sniped by a dodgeball.

jemy9Y1.png

Even with the big head start on this chase prank, Nia turned to check on what kind of group she caught the attention of, and she immediately yelped in surprise with how close Dimitri was to getting to her and he DID NOT look happy. She was banking on getting into the school building but that wasn't gonna happen.

BLAM!

Nia's escape was soon halted by a sudden dodgeball nailing her right in the gut, making her roughly tumble to the ground and dropping the cat ear headband in the process. Unfortunately it looked like she ran into the middle of a dodgeball game, several students that were playing here awkwardly stared at the situation that the prankster got herself into.

❝ Omigod! Nia! Are you okay? Are you gonna throw up? Don't leave us, Niaaaaa!!! One of the girls, who had white hair put into a ponytail, present started to dramatically overreact to what just happened, running over and shaking Nia wildly.

❝ Yui, she's fine. I didn't put my all in that throw. Aside from that, I take it that you're the tourists that the immature prankster is supposed to take care of. ❞ Another girl spoke up, who looked similar to the other girl Yui but slightly older and her white hair being let down instead of tied up, being the one responsible for unintentionally knocking the air out of Nia. During all this awkward chaos, a younger girl with short blonde hair happened to quietly approach them, or more specifically, the cat ear headband out of curiosity.

"...Nice shot..." That was all Kijima could think to say as he slowed to a stop just before he saw Yui do her overreactions and another girl who he could only assume to be her older sister taking credit for the throw and addressing them...

"...Yeah, guess you could say that...." He responded neutrally hiding his earlier scowl that was directed at Nia with a neutral expression. He was made aware of another girl blonde this one noticing her out of the corner of his eye while he kept the cat ear headband within the corner of his vision.

@York @Gummi Bunnies @ShadowCoyote0 @Schoolyard

❝ ... by that, I meant that we can't provide upmost accommodations to the level of a luxury vacation. Whatever is available in this village, I'll make sure to cover. My apologies for the misunderstanding. ❞ Cecilia awkwardly clarified her answer to Barret. That stern bravado that this tour guide showed upon the start of this was starting to fade, as if brief mistakes were that major to her.

❝ I suppose they'll be fine... I hope. ❞ Upon hearing Ansel's question of concern, Cecilia breathed a sigh of resignation, glancing at the people chasing after her. ❝ Then again, maybe this is what she'll need by necessity. No one in the village seems to actually reprimand her for these poor pranks, and I reckon at least one person after her would do that. ❞ Her point being made as Dimitri could be heard yelling at Nia.

Pressing ahead to the plaza, the rest of the tour group accompanying Cecilia would be greeted with the rhythmic chirping of the nearby cicadas.

❝ Ah, there's no need to be quiet, but please don't be too loud either. Despite how early it is, some people in this village wake up extremely early, earlier than this to my knowledge. ❞ She reassured Mayuri, but also giving a fair warning about being overly loud. It wasn't exactly the city, so any abrupt noise would be quite disruptive to the village ambiance.

Ag4CNSb.png

Several households could be seen along the road, and their first prominent landmarks were the town hall building and the general store from the looks of it. Before Cecilia could give a briefing on this location, she was suddenly flagged down by a young man with slightly long black hair.

❝ Cecilia, I'm aware that you're busy with your tour and all, but may I have a word with you for a brief moment? ❞ He asked, giving a suspicious look over the tour group before returning his attention to the tour guide.

❝ I see no reason to not speak with you, especially if it's quick... ❞ Cecilia ran her hand through her hair, sounding like this could be serious and such. ❝ Ah, you're free to sightsee around this area if you'd wish. I'll make this private conversation quick. ❞

And with that, Cecilia walked with the man into the town hall building. As the cicadas continued to chirp, there appeared to be a young girl who was reading the bulletin board and hastily jotting down notes into a journal. Then, there also was the sound of boxes being abruptly dropped to the ground near the storefront, the storekeeper appearing like she had quite more work than she was supposedly capable of.

Even at a time early as this, this village had some activity taking place at the plaza.

@Lucky @mintyy @Jeremi @Minerva @Capri @Yun Lee @Alex Azure @Sark @Takumi @Plaza

jemy9Y1.png

BLAM!

"Well there goes the tour..." Barret murmured looking on as Cecilia walked off. "Ain't gonna stand around waitin' for her though." Looking around he'd spot the shopkeeper that seemed that they need a helping hand. "Sorry miss," Barret said walking up to her. "Seems like you're in some trouble, how about ol' Barret gives you a hand with those boxes?"

The shopkeeper stood up once Barret approached her, giving a friendly smile.

❝ Ah I wouldn't mind that at all. Definitely would save my back some trouble. ❞ She nodded, then taking a moment to look at the plaza to see the group. ❝ Huh, Cecilia really wasn't lying when she said that the tour was going to take place today. Organizing this tour AND a festival on top of that, my back hurts even more just thinking about it. Anyways... I'm Hinamizawa village's storekeeper, Nui Tanbo, and... yeah, I'd really appreciate some help moving these boxes and bins inside... ❞

sWQVVDd.png

Nui would go inside the store to quickly eyeball the space available before going back out to brief Barret on it. ❝ Okaay, so there should be space behind the counter to put these boxes and bins down. I can handle opening them and stocking up the shelves. Oh, and be careful with the bins especially. For some reason they're filled with bean paste of all things. Bins with paste, what was he thinking? ❞ She sighed at the end of her vocal thoughts, brushing her teal hair to the side of her face.

@Jeremi

As Kamal would take this moment to give himself a moment of reprieve, it would become short-lived as a sudden tap on the shoulder followed by a light giggle took place.

❝ Oh my, oh my, what's going on here~? How come you happen to be by your lonesome, hm~? ❞ A shrill feminine voice mischievously cooed out from behind him.

@Capri

@Lucky @mintyy @Minerva @Yun Lee @Alex Azure @Sark @Takumi @Plaza

❝ I see. It isn't like Cecilia to suggest splitting a tour group, especially leaving Nia responsible with a group. So it's only logical from experience to assume that she purposefully decided to do this on a whim. ❞ The apparent dodgeball specialist spoke with a thinking expression, then cutting herself off. ❝ Well... in order to make matters easier, my name is Yumeko Enakuta. The two behind me are my younger sisters. ❞ She directs attention to another white-haired girl who wore a blue flower hairpin, who seemed to be trying to hide behind Yumeko and doing so successfully if the group hasn't noticed her until now. ❝ ... this is Yumeki... she tends to be shy like this with other people a lot, so don't be surprised. ❞ Next, she glances over at the overreacting Yui, who was still at the unconscious Nia's side. ❝ And don't worry about my youngest sister, Yui, too much. She has a habit of overreacting since she has aspirations to get into theater acting. ❞

❝ Hey! Don't out me like that, sis! ❞ Yui exclaimed, standing up almost immediately and doing a dramatic point at Yumeko. ❝ It's no surprise that I would be taking any chance to act out my favorite play one day! Being able to emulate the absolute despair and desperation that the main character goes through after being cursed with the Double Crescent Moon marking by the Witch of Deception! Wearing all sorts of colorful and extravagant costumes! And, and, and! ❞

Yui would then stop mid-sentence, realizing that she was practically proving Yumeko's point. During that awkward turn of conversation, the young blonde girl, who couldn't be any older than 10 from the looks of it, timidly took hold of the strange headband before putting it on.

@Crimson Spartan @ShadowCoyote0 @Schoolyard

Ag4CNSb.png

jemy9Y1.png

BLAM!

Saki went to check out the bulletin board in the meantime. A good portion of the group had chased after Nia, and he'd rather not deal with those antics.

"Excuse me, but what are you doing, if you don't mind me asking?" He spoke up, glancing at the bulletin board himself to see if it said anything more about this village festival and what it was about. Or had a date somewhere.

@Gummi Bunnies @Whoever else

KAMAL BORA
@Gummi Bunnies

“Hah!”

Kamal jumped a mile when the girl tapped his shoulder.

Then, she started to speak.

❝ Oh my, oh my, what's going on here~? How come you happen to be by your lonesome, hm~? ❞ A shrill feminine voice mischievously cooed out from behind him.

“Umm... H-hi.... and yes, I... am alone... right now... I-I chose this, you know, a-a-and I prefer this, s-so if you can just leave me a-alone, that would be fine,”

It would be very clear to the mischievous woman behind him that he was very uncomfortable, and seems very out of his element.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back