Side Story » World Revolving Never More «

Status
Not open for further replies.
KAMAL BORA
@Gummi Bunnies

Cautiously, Kamal followed the bloodstain trail. He feared the worst, but he felt compelled to go up there.

The pit in his stomach expanded. What if that woman... is dead?​

As the pair would make their way outside the shrine, a loud bang could be heard coming from the shrine. It wasn't like an explosion caused by dynamite or the sorts. It was more like a very large balloon being popped. Without much time to process this, an immense wave of those deadly fumes rapidly blanketed the shrine's surrounding premises, appearing like it would eventually spread throughout the village of Hinamizawa at the pace it was going.

Kijima and Saki were not able to decipher what else occurred once the fumes surrounded them completely.

❝ T... thank you so so much! ❞ Yui expressed her gratitude for Barrett's assistance, then checking over the person that was once pinned down by burning debri. They appeared to be unconscious, yet breathing, and thankfully it appeared like they didn't retain too many burns to prove fatal. Despite the flames raging around them, a peculiar pink flower was in the person's hand, intact and in full bloom.

❝ Alright sis, let's get you out of there! ❞ Yui declares and doesn't hesitate to do just that, reaching out to grab a hold of her older sister. The flower in her sister's hand began to release a darkened smoke in response. Yui could only ponder the strange development in bewilderment before the smoke suddenly spread around the festival grounds in a terrifying exponential rate.

Everyone present at the festival grounds was not able to decipher what else occurred once the fumes surrounded them completely.

Following the blood trail, Kamal would find an opened door to one of the inn rooms. Inspecting closer, the blood trail would lead up to a completely trashed room and two individuals. Much like the aftermath of a fierce battle from the looks of it. He would recognize one of the individuals being that red-haired woman from earlier. She appeared to be barely alive, the woman seemed to be grumbling in discontent with the situation. It was easy to pick from the scene that the red-haired woman lost the apparent battle.

The victor turns out to see Kamal stumble upon the scene, and only smiles.

EFn2aYk.png

❝ I believe my job here is done for now. Let's play again soon when I'm allowed to show up for round two, alright? ❞ The girl named Eien claimed before disappearing into thin air, leaving a mass of darkened smoke in her place. Before the woman could utter a single word to warn Kamal, the smoking fumes took over the area around them.

They both were not able to decipher what else occurred once the fumes surrounded them completely.

>Prologue Conclusion<
The Witch of Deception

awh6qvgfxbq41.jpg

The very next moment that everyone in the tour group would be able to perceive was their sudden appearance in a ruined city, which bore no resemblance to the Hinamizawa village. For those that were aware of the events that transpired at the shrine, Yulia was also present as if it never happened. Much like how what happened to everyone else shortly after didn't... happen?

Nearby, a glowing blue flower was in full bloom, its presence in complete contrast with the current setting. The deafening silence made it feel like they were the only living beings present in this ruined world, not even a trace of distant sounds of animals could be heard.

This silence didn't last for long, however.

maxresdefault.jpg

❝ Hello hello, tourists of MY Hinamizawa! I take it the first trip around was quite... eventful, hm? ❞ A woman boasts with upmost confidence, appearing out of thin air in front of the group. She smiles with the notion that she was fully aware of what transpired at the festival, and all the events before it.

❝ I do sincerely hope it wasn't too much of a wait to finally meet me. To briefly introduce myself for your knowledge, I currently hold the role of Oyashiro-sama, the very same deity that this village worships oh so wholeheartedly. However, I suppose you would be more inclined to care to know that I am also the Witch of Deception as well. The very same Witch keeping you here for the sake of unlocking this world's treasure. ❞ She introduces herself with a wide grin plastered on her face, knowing extremely well that a particular identity of hers would stir up anger and opposition toward her.

❝ Go on! Ask away! I'm positively sure you all have questions you demand me to answer. ❞

~Guest List~
@Crimson Spartan as Akira Kijima (Spirit Hunter NG)
@Lucky as Allen Chambers (OC)
@mintyy as Ansel (Arknights)
@Jeremi as Barret Wallace (Final Fantasy 7 Remake)
@ShadowCoyote0 as Dimitri Alexandre Blaiddyd (Fire Emblem Three Houses)
@Yun Lee as Dorothea Arnault (Fire Emblem Three Houses)
@Capri as Kamal Bora (Smile For Me)
@Takumi as Saki Haijima (When a Magician's Pupil Smiles)
@Crow as Tachibana Arisu (The Idolmaster Cinderella Girls)
@York as Yulia (Everlasting Summer)
[S I G N A L L O S T]

Barret grunted in annoyance. Of course shit like this would only happen to him. “Yeah, I have a question you crazy bitch.” He took a few steps to get ahead of the rest of the group and pointed his finger at Oyashiro. “Why the hell did you pick us for your little egg hunt! Doesn’t make any goddamn sense.” Though considering she introduced herself as the witch of deception, Barret was sure he wasn’t going to get a straight answer from her.

@Gummi Bunnies

The Witch didn't seem all too surprised that that question was the first thing to be thrown at her. Letting go of her staff, Oyashiro casually sits back on a couch that suddenly materializes out of nothing.

EwO1omQXAAUuP6k.jpg

❝ Honestly, who can possibly know the answer to that? Quite frankly, I don't keep tabs on such trivial details in my memory, and if I can't recall such things in good time, then I suppose the "why" isn't all too important at all. ❞ Oyashiro obviously gave a mocking response to Barrett's question, as if she were more keen on toying with the group than actually answering any of their questions.

A set of crystals began to revolve around her, as if serving as a timely reminder to the Witch of Deception. She only smirks with full intent on messing with the group to her heart's content.

❝ If none of you can think up any good and original questions for yours truly to answer, then I suppose you'll be more enthusiastic with the next part of our game. Specifically the part where you could possibly best me at my own game, perhaps? ❞

@Jeremi @Everyone

How many bullets would I need to make you shut up? Barrett thought to himself. Seems like the witch wasn't really interested in answering any questions instead of just messing with them. "What game?" He finally asked as Oyashiro finished talking. "Stop beatin' around the bush and spit it out already."

@Gummi Bunnies @Everyone

Alan Chambers

Questions was something that Alan was good at, but he noticed that the witch wasn't answering anything but instead being vague. He decided to ask two very specfic questions. " What treasure are you looking for? Second, is this all some of simulation so you can fin d it in the real one- you specfied this was your village after all."'

@Jeremi @Gummi Bunnies @Everyone

@

As the pair would make their way outside the shrine, a loud bang could be heard coming from the shrine. It wasn't like an explosion caused by dynamite or the sorts. It was more like a very large balloon being popped. Without much time to process this, an immense wave of those deadly fumes rapidly blanketed the shrine's surrounding premises, appearing like it would eventually spread throughout the village of Hinamizawa at the pace it was going.

Kijima and Saki were not able to decipher what else occurred once the fumes surrounded them completely.

❝ T... thank you so so much! ❞ Yui expressed her gratitude for Barrett's assistance, then checking over the person that was once pinned down by burning debri. They appeared to be unconscious, yet breathing, and thankfully it appeared like they didn't retain too many burns to prove fatal. Despite the flames raging around them, a peculiar pink flower was in the person's hand, intact and in full bloom.

❝ Alright sis, let's get you out of there! ❞ Yui declares and doesn't hesitate to do just that, reaching out to grab a hold of her older sister. The flower in her sister's hand began to release a darkened smoke in response. Yui could only ponder the strange development in bewilderment before the smoke suddenly spread around the festival grounds in a terrifying exponential rate.

Everyone present at the festival grounds was not able to decipher what else occurred once the fumes surrounded them completely.

Following the blood trail, Kamal would find an opened door to one of the inn rooms. Inspecting closer, the blood trail would lead up to a completely trashed room and two individuals. Much like the aftermath of a fierce battle from the looks of it. He would recognize one of the individuals being that red-haired woman from earlier. She appeared to be barely alive, the woman seemed to be grumbling in discontent with the situation. It was easy to pick from the scene that the red-haired woman lost the apparent battle.

The victor turns out to see Kamal stumble upon the scene, and only smiles.

EFn2aYk.png

❝ I believe my job here is done for now. Let's play again soon when I'm allowed to show up for round two, alright? ❞ The girl named Eien claimed before disappearing into thin air, leaving a mass of darkened smoke in her place. Before the woman could utter a single word to warn Kamal, the smoking fumes took over the area around them.

They both were not able to decipher what else occurred once the fumes surrounded them completely.

>Prologue Conclusion<
The Witch of Deception

awh6qvgfxbq41.jpg

The very next moment that everyone in the tour group would be able to perceive was their sudden appearance in a ruined city, which bore no resemblance to the Hinamizawa village. For those that were aware of the events that transpired at the shrine, Yulia was also present as if it never happened. Much like how what happened to everyone else shortly after didn't... happen?

Nearby, a glowing blue flower was in full bloom, its presence in complete contrast with the current setting. The deafening silence made it feel like they were the only living beings present in this ruined world, not even a trace of distant sounds of animals could be heard.

This silence didn't last for long, however.

maxresdefault.jpg

❝ Hello hello, tourists of MY Hinamizawa! I take it the first trip around was quite... eventful, hm? ❞ A woman boasts with upmost confidence, appearing out of thin air in front of the group. She smiles with the notion that she was fully aware of what transpired at the festival, and all the events before it.

❝ I do sincerely hope it wasn't too much of a wait to finally meet me. To briefly introduce myself for your knowledge, I currently hold the role of Oyashiro-sama, the very same deity that this village worships oh so wholeheartedly. However, I suppose you would be more inclined to care to know that I am also the Witch of Deception as well. The very same Witch keeping you here for the sake of unlocking this world's treasure. ❞ She introduces herself with a wide grin plastered on her face, knowing extremely well that a particular identity of hers would stir up anger and opposition toward her.

❝ Go on! Ask away! I'm positively sure you all have questions you demand me to answer. ❞

~Guest List~
@Crimson Spartan as Akira Kijima (Spirit Hunter NG)
@Lucky as Allen Chambers (OC)
@mintyy as Ansel (Arknights)
@Jeremi as Barret Wallace (Final Fantasy 7 Remake)
@ShadowCoyote0 as Dimitri Alexandre Blaiddyd (Fire Emblem Three Houses)
@Yun Lee as Dorothea Arnault (Fire Emblem Three Houses)
@Capri as Kamal Bora (Smile For Me)
@Takumi as Saki Haijima (When a Magician's Pupil Smiles)
@Crow as Tachibana Arisu (The Idolmaster Cinderella Girls)
@York as Yulia (Everlasting Summer)
[S I G N A L L O S T]

107383.jpg

'Damn witch' That was the main thought on Kijima's mind as he cracked his knuckles no doubt about to launch himself in a fury filled rage however something out of the corner of his eye catches his attention.

".....No way....' There was the girl he had just murdered standing there. Right there......how was that even possible? Looking down he noticed the blood on his clothes was now gone. This was likely the witch's doing but even though she was alive again the guilt began to overwhelm him. So he did what he always did pulling his hood up he turned facing away from Yulia and by extension the witch and simply remained in silence for now. He figured any question asked likely would be only vague responses based on the questions recently asked after all this was a cheating witch they were dealing with. Well in his mind it was a cheating witch.

@York @Gummi Bunnies @Everyone

Last edited:
The Witch didn't seem all too surprised that that question was the first thing to be thrown at her. Letting go of her staff, Oyashiro casually sits back on a couch that suddenly materializes out of nothing.

EwO1omQXAAUuP6k.jpg

❝ Honestly, who can possibly know the answer to that? Quite frankly, I don't keep tabs on such trivial details in my memory, and if I can't recall such things in good time, then I suppose the "why" isn't all too important at all. ❞ Oyashiro obviously gave a mocking response to Barrett's question, as if she were more keen on toying with the group than actually answering any of their questions.

A set of crystals began to revolve around her, as if serving as a timely reminder to the Witch of Deception. She only smirks with full intent on messing with the group to her heart's content.

❝ If none of you can think up any good and original questions for yours truly to answer, then I suppose you'll be more enthusiastic with the next part of our game. Specifically the part where you could possibly best me at my own game, perhaps? ❞

@Jeremi @Everyone

107383.jpg

'Damn witch' That was the main thought on Kijima's mind as he cracked his knuckles no doubt about to launch himself in a fury filled rage however something out of the corner of his eye catches his attention.

".....No way....' There was the girl he had just murdered standing there. Right there......how was that even possible? Looking down he noticed the blood on his clothes was now gone. This was likely the witch's doing but even though she was alive again the guilt began to overwhelm him. So he did what he was did pulling his hood up he turned facing away from Yulia and by extension the witch and simply remained in silence for now. He figured any question asked likely would be only vague responses based on the questions recently asked after all this was a cheating witch they were dealing with. Well in his mind it was a cheating witch.

@York @Gummi Bunnies @Everyone

34afe497f066d849ae810613af867fc4ec270cdd.jpg

"Why did Nia kill herself after calling out to you?" Saki asked, though noticing Kijima prepare to start a fight from the corner of his eye, then turn away once spotting Yulia, the Magician reached out and gave the young man a brief squeeze on the shoulder as a form of reassurance.

He assumed, that as the Witch of Deceptions her role as Oyashiro wasn't benevolent like it seemed Nia might have believed in her final moments. Granted, that was only an assumption and even then the Witch before them could either be vague or outright lie if she wished to. The way she treated this all as a game, he wouldn't put it past her from what he's seen to make it seem so.

@Gummi Bunnies @Crimson Spartan @York @Everyone

Alan Chambers

Questions was something that Alan was good at, but he noticed that the witch wasn't answering anything but instead being vague. He decided to ask two very specfic questions. " What treasure are you looking for? Second, is this all some of simulation so you can fin d it in the real one- you specfied this was your village after all."'

@Jeremi @Gummi Bunnies @Everyone

@

"Why did Nia kill herself after calling out to you?" Saki asked, though noticing Kijima prepare to start a fight from the corner of his eye, then turn away once spotting Yulia, the Magician reached out and gave the young man a brief squeeze on the shoulder as a form of reassurance.

He assumed, that as the Witch of Deceptions her role as Oyashiro wasn't benevolent like it seemed Nia might have believed in her final moments. Granted, that was only an assumption and even then the Witch before them could either be vague or outright lie if she wished to. The way she treated this all as a game, he wouldn't put it past her from what he's seen to make it seem so.

❝ Hmmm... What treasure you say? ❞ Oyashiro repeated in a laidback tone, as if not taking Allen's questions seriously. ❝ Oh, you mean this world's treasure? Weeeell, I reckon that foolish girl Miu somehow told all of you this... Interesting how she managed to do so after what I've done to set this entire realm up for my game. As for this possibly being a simulation, oh dearie~ That's too predictable, and I don't go by the same rules as the others. I'll soon explain why, hmmm? ❞

❝ Nia? Oh yes, that resident prankster of the village. That Nia. In all due honesty, I'd like to say that there was no reason for her killing herself. None. I simply found an opportunity to cause the event, and I wanted to see what kind of reactions I would get from it. I'll finally get to explaining this in more detail, just to keep things fair in this game, but everyone that isn't listed as a tourist... or rather player here is simply my game piece. Like pawns in chess and the likes. ❞
The Witch didn't have much high regards for Nia and the other apparent villagers that the group has encountered, treating them like there were merely disposable pawns for her game.
How many bullets would I need to make you shut up? Barrett thought to himself. Seems like the witch wasn't really interested in answering any questions instead of just messing with them. "What game?" He finally asked as Oyashiro finished talking. "Stop beatin' around the bush and spit it out already."

@Gummi Bunnies @Everyone

Realizing that she was practically stalling her own game's next phase, Oyashiro stood up from her seat and raised her hands as if beckoning forth her next magical trick.

864d609e4ca8c7b762f24ce6fc2237b9.jpg

❝ Ahem, without any further delays, I present to you the next phase of my game! Listen closely, as this will be the ONLY time I explain how this shall play out. ❞ At the call of Oyashiro's voice, numerous fractured crystals lined up in-between her and the tourist group. There, they would flash all at the same time, and transforming instantly to reveal the villagers of Hinamizawa that the group would recognize encountering thus far. This included:

Nia, the village's mischievous prankster & tour guide assistant.
Yui, the aspiring theater actress student.
Nui, the village shopkeeper.
Yumeko, the student who is also the "dodgeball master."
Kaede, the lead nurse at the village's hospital.
Yumeki, the shy student whose a fan of origami art.
Nozomu, the sole shrine maiden of the village.

Mei, the self-proclaimed journalist of the village.

The present villagers were seen to be unconscious and levitating before the group, much like an exhibit showing. The Witch goes back to lounging around on her couch after performing this sudden feat of magic for this next portion of the game.

❝ Actually, this phase of the game is quite simple... just because you didn't go out of your way to explore more of the village and mingle with these fabricated villagers, but it was your first time dealing with such an event. Anyways... all you need to do is tell me on who you think out of these villagers is my disguised vessel. Which one am I hiding my presence in? Hmmm? You can take your time making your decision, but take care to know that I'll only use my magic to dispel the villager's fabricated illusion with the majority vote. If you all decide properly and vote correctly, then that's the end of the game! If not, however, then you'll see how this game will continue... and I sure do hope you all vote incorrectly in that case! I'll keep track of your votes, and no changing your vote after you made it clear to me. Alright then, go ahead and decide for yourselves. Hehe~ ❞

The Witch of Deception laughed in glee at revealing the next obstacle in this supposed game that the tourists were locked into. She merely wanted to see how all of this would play out, after all.

@Takumi @Crimson Spartan @York @Jeremi @Lucky @Everyone

Kijima's body instantly tensed out of reflex from the brief squeeze but relaxed as he turned again noticing the question Saki asked. He thought about answering himself but it seem the bitch witch decided to answer for him.

❝ Hmmm... What treasure you say? ❞ Oyashiro repeated in a laidback tone, as if not taking Allen's questions seriously. ❝ Oh, you mean this world's treasure? Weeeell, I reckon that foolish girl Miu somehow told all of you this... Interesting how she managed to do so after what I've done to set this entire realm up for my game. As for this possibly being a simulation, oh dearie~ That's too predictable, and I don't go by the same rules as the others. I'll soon explain why, hmmm? ❞

❝ Nia? Oh yes, that resident prankster of the village. That Nia. In all due honesty, I'd like to say that there was no reason for her killing herself. None. I simply found an opportunity to cause the event, and I wanted to see what kind of reactions I would get from it. I'll finally get to explaining this in more detail, just to keep things fair in this game, but everyone that isn't listed as a tourist... or rather player here is simply my game piece. Like pawns in chess and the likes. ❞
The Witch didn't have much high regards for Nia and the other apparent villagers that the group has encountered, treating them like there were merely disposable pawns for her game.

Realizing that she was practically stalling her own game's next phase, Oyashiro stood up from her seat and raised her hands as if beckoning forth her next magical trick.

❝ Ahem, without any further delays, I present to you the next phase of my game! Listen closely, as this will be the ONLY time I explain how this shall play out. ❞ At the call of Oyashiro's voice, numerous fractured crystals lined up in-between her and the tourist group. There, they would flash all at the same time, and transforming instantly to reveal the villagers of Hinamizawa that the group would recognize encountering thus far. This included:

The present villagers were seen to be unconscious and levitating before the group, much like an exhibit showing. The Witch goes back to lounging around on her couch after performing this sudden feat of magic for this next portion of the game.

❝ Actually, this phase of the game is quite simple... just because you didn't go out of your way to explore more of the village and mingle with these fabricated villagers, but it was your first time dealing with such an event. Anyways... all you need to do is tell me on who you think out of these villagers is my disguised vessel. Which one am I hiding my presence in? Hmmm? You can take your time making your decision, but take care to know that I'll only use my magic to dispel the villager's fabricated illusion with the majority vote. If you all decide properly and vote correctly, then that's the end of the game! If not, however, then you'll see how this game will continue... and I sure do hope you all vote incorrectly in that case! I'll keep track of your votes, and no changing your vote after you made it clear to me. Alright then, go ahead and decide for yourselves. Hehe~ ❞

The Witch of Deception laughed in glee at revealing the next obstacle in this supposed game that the tourists were locked into. She merely wanted to see how all of this would play out, after all.

'No reason for her to.....just for reactions!?'If Kijima wasn't about to go in a fury before he certainly was now. Fist clenching out of reflex however once the matter of figuring out who the witch was came up he switched gears taking a focused expression as he recalled everything he saw during those events. Two things instantly stuck out to him those being the disappearance and reappearance of Mei when he was with Saki at the shine, and the disappearance of their tour guide Cecilia once they were at the festival. Sure she said she was going to tend to the festival but it could be a ruse....he'd ask later if anyone saw Cecilia after she went off. She also wasn't up there which also added on to his suspicions With all this in mind he looking forwards hood still up decides to ask Saki about Mei.

"Hey Saki...You have any thoughts on what might've happened to Mei when we were dragged into that hell at the shrine?" Kijima decides to ask this not knowing much about Mei and then her disappearing like that was strange. He wasn't really suspicious of her but any possibility needed to be addressed in his mind.

@Takumi @Gummi Bunnies @York @Jeremi @Lucky @Everyone

Kijima's body instantly tensed out of reflex from the brief squeeze but relaxed as he turned again noticing the question Saki asked. He thought about answering himself but it seem the bitch witch decided to answer for him.

'No reason for her to.....just for reactions!?'If Kijima wasn't about to go in a fury before he certainly was now. Fist clenching out of reflex however once the matter of figuring out who the witch was came up he switched gears taking a focused expression as he recalled everything he saw during those events. Two things instantly stuck out to him those being the disappearance and reappearance of Mei when he was with Saki at the shine, and the disappearance of their tour guide Cecilia once they were at the festival. Sure she said she was going to tend to the festival but it could be a ruse....he'd ask later if anyone saw Cecilia after she went off. She also wasn't up there which also added on to his suspicions With all this in mind he looking forwards hood still up decides to ask Saki about Mei.

"Hey Saki...You have any thoughts on what might've happened to Mei when we were dragged into that hell at the shrine?" Kijima decides to ask this not knowing much about Mei and then her disappearing like that was strange. He wasn't really suspicious of her but any possibility needed to be addressed in his mind.

@Takumi @Gummi Bunnies @York @Jeremi @Lucky @Everyone

"I see." Saki sighed tiredly, before frowning and rubbing his temples as if he was going to get a headache. He wasn't, just annoyed. When addressed by Kijima after the Witch's display, Saki tried to think back to his few interactions with Mei.

"She pointed out the note left on the board, and assumed it was Nia's doing. Other than asking me to keep an eye on Nia before the festival. Though...after snapping out of whatever illusion we were under at that shrine, Mei walked in then screamed and ran almost immediately." He replied, gaze going to the villagers momentarily. If this Oyashiro had wanted some form of reaction to being caught in such a situation, then it'd make sense to have Mei walk in on them.

"Other than her brief disappearance on the way to the shrine and her timing of arrival I didn't find her important at the time, since Nia was still alive my priority was healing her, which was a waste of energy in the end." He spoke matter-of-factly, slightly irritated.

@Gummi Bunnies @Crimson Spartan @Lucky @Jeremi @York @Everyone

KAMAL BORA
@Gummi Bunnies @EveryoneElse

“I-I think I might be wrong but” Kamal said, “At the h-hotel… I saw a p-pink haired girl standing over that r-red haired girl,”

Although he didn’t have any names, that pink haired girl was Eien.

“That redhead… you know what she said? She said this world was gonna end at any time… and we were fighting a losing battle… and… and I-I… she knew, okay? She knew I wasn’t from here! She’s dead!

Taking a moment to collect himself, Kamal continued.

“A-and… and you know what that pink haired girl said? She said… her job was done, or something…. Let’s play again soon when I’m allowed to show up for round 2.”

Barrett’s eyes went to the little thief he had the displeasure of meeting earlier. She seemed like the most likely candidate considering how this witch was currently acting. Unless of course, it was a trick? And that was exactly what Oyashiro expected him to pick. He kept his mouth shut for the time being to see what the others had to say.

@Gummi Bunnies @Everyone

"I see." Saki sighed tiredly, before frowning and rubbing his temples as if he was going to get a headache. He wasn't, just annoyed. When addressed by Kijima after the Witch's display, Saki tried to think back to his few interactions with Mei.

"She pointed out the note left on the board, and assumed it was Nia's doing. Other than asking me to keep an eye on Nia before the festival. Though...after snapping out of whatever illusion we were under at that shrine, Mei walked in then screamed and ran almost immediately." He replied, gaze going to the villagers momentarily. If this Oyashiro had wanted some form of reaction to being caught in such a situation, then it'd make sense to have Mei walk in on them.

"Other than her brief disappearance on the way to the shrine and her timing of arrival I didn't find her important at the time, since Nia was still alive my priority was healing her, which was a waste of energy in the end." He spoke matter-of-factly, slightly irritated.

@Gummi Bunnies @Crimson Spartan @Lucky @Jeremi @York @Everyone

Kijima nods as he listens to Saki recall events involving Mei. He took a moment to organize his thoughts about the people he knew up there before speaking deciding it was best to pool as much information the two had as possible. "I met Yumeko, Yui, and Yumeki at a schoolyard after running off after Nia. Yumeko's got strength and knows how to fight since she not only knocked out Nia with a dodgeball but also knocked that blonde brute on his ass with just a kick." Kijima stops to point at Dimitri in reference to 'blonde brute' before continuing. "Yui I recall was very over the top when it came to reacting to Nia being knocked out. However she knew about the play involving the curse we were afflicted with but wouldn't tell us about it." Kijima paused for a moment barely recalling Yumeki before speaking again. "Not much I can say about Yumeki that isn't already up there. Really shy, loves origami, Yumeko's really protective of her to the point of kicking Dimitri over a crushed origami figure." Kijima finished as he recalled everything that took place before the festival.

"That's all I got dunno if any of it's useful..." Kijima adds shrugging his shoulders as he tried to piece together all the information that was being thrown around.

@Gummi Bunnies @Takumi @Lucky @Jeremi @York @Everyone​

Oyashiro observed the following discussion amongst the group before her, obviously enjoying the developments taking place. However, she cleared her throat upon hearing Kamal's statements. With a simple wave of her hand and staff once again, she projected a set of familiar scenes like a movie theater to the group.

There was a visual showcasing Barrett and Allen's encounters with the pink-haired thief at the shop, and then a separate scene depicting Kamal's brief conversation with the mysterious red-haired woman at the inn.

121f7868d102590eb07a3385d7ba551a523bad34.png

❝ Oh, I see where your confusion may lead you astray, so I'll do the very least on throwing you all a bone. I prefer to not use the textbook methods that other Witches end up using, but if it's to bring an ounce of clarity... These two individuals are NOT part of the cast of characters that I call the villagers. In fact, this is all news to me, looking back at this round's history. Because of this, I consider these two to NOT be a part of this voting process, because obviously, I cannot be either of these two to begin with. ❞ The Witch of Deception chuckles as she speaks (quite literally) in projected red words. She realizes this, and then adds, ❝ Also, any statement that I say that appears in physical red words near me is under the jurisdiction of the Red Truth. Anything in the Red Truth's effects is always true. I prefer not using because it ruins my usual flair of ambiguity, but if it ruins the flow of MY game, then I suppose I will use it when need be. Otherwise... carry on with your discussion! ❞

Off to the side, a visible hourglass could be seen levitating to the right of the Oyashiro. It was about three-fourths from having all of the sand go down to the bottom of the hourglass. She didn't bring much attention to it, however.

@Crimson Spartan @Takumi @Lucky @Jeremi @York @Everyone

"Well shit," Barrett remarked aloud to the others. "If that's the case I ain't really sure about who our little witch has been hidin' as." He looked around at the others. "So if you guys I have any other ideas I'm all ears. We can't let her win this after all!"

@Crimson Spartan @Takumi @Lucky @Gummi Bunnies @York @Everyone

KAMAL BORA
@Gummi Bunnies @Jeremi @Crimson Spartan @Takumi @Lucky @York

Oh…

Oh god…

Kamal’s world seemed to be collapsing in upon itself. He noticed the timer, he noticed everything. He was gonna lose function…

“U-uh.. o-oh.. uh… uh oh.. oh no… nonono”

Too much… too much…

He rifled through his mind. Who else was there…

"Hm, that's pretty depressing though. It wouldn't hurt to chat a bit wi-"

He remembered a woman. "Kaede" as the man said. Other than her Kamal knew nobody in the cast.

“T-there was a woman. S-she tried to flirt with me. I-I think her name was… was… Kaede…”

He managed to stammer that out in earshot of the others before curling into a ball and shivering in place.​

Oyashiro hummed in interest of what was brought up, despite it being brief. Casually, she snaps her fingers once and-

Another weird lapse in time has occurred. The scene wasn't changed, as the group was still present in this ruined cityscape with the Witch of Deception lounging around. However, the hourglass in the background appeared to be nearing it's end, only a fourth of the sand remained at the top and slowly trickling down to the bottom.

❝ Oh~ would you look at that? I forgot to tell you all that as much as I'd love to sit around and watch the discussion, I do get impatient after awhile. Sooo judging from the chitchat... ❞

Out of the rows of villagers that was levitating in front of the group, Kaede was surrounded in a glowing mist.

❝ I take it that one of you had a run-in with the village's nurse? I'm sure no one else has seen this villager, but at this point, I might as well go and take that mere suggestion as the sole vote for this round. Hm? ❞ Oyashiro was definitely pressuring for a final consensus on purpose, making it clear that she felt like ending the "voting" period with Kaede as the final decision.

@Jeremi @Capri @Lucky @Takumi @Crimson Spartan @York @Everyone

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back