Shaking her head no she looks at Moloch with a raised eyebrow. "None of that, the home I live in is loaned to me under contract, and I live alone, clean myself, wash and even work." She smiled at him and chuckled. "There's only a few princesses on the other side of the world, and they are very much not me. They are far more beautiful and better at most everything compared to me." She sighed and leaned back a bit, using her hands for balance. "Look, if me not being royalty is a problem, I understand, but I was pushed into some sort of portal and now I'm here, so unless I'm having an incredibly lucid dream, I'm stuck here until further notice." She looked at Moloch. "So, just call me Miandra" She smiled at him softly.

"Yes... Miandra..." He muttered, dumbstruck by the gall of the girl, telling him all these things while her very existence is a disappointment...

"Well... You do look very strange compared to most people. Your ears are... small..." He said, regarding her rounded human ears. "No doubt you are the chosen one, suddenly rising from the lake. We must see the elders about this..." He muttered, shifting his weight as he placed a hand on his hip and scratched his stubbly chin.

Miandra looked at Moloch and snickers a bit. "Like I said, I am a human, not an elf." She stood up. "Where I come from, there are a lot of us. And none of you. So please forgive me if I stare sometimes." She looked at him a moment and then smiled brightly.

"I'd really like if I could rest, but seeing as I've arrived in a new world, I guess the best thing would be to meet those that were expecting me." She stood up and brushed herself off. Stepping to the man.

"So... uhm... which way are we going?" She looked around, hoping that it wasn't going to be some epic journey just to get to the elders.

"N-n-no, you mustn't! You need to be well rested, relax. Anything you..." Moloch stopped himself... She wasn't royalty, he remembered, but that's all he knew. He never talked much, and when he did, it wasn't to commoners.

"Just... tell me if you need something..." He muttered, his cheeks becoming flushed, the words feeling strange coming from his lips.

"Are you hungry?" He asked kindly, staring at the woman he was supposed to be caring for...

The way that Moloch spoke made her chuckle a bit. He must not be used to normal people, she understood that. Learning how to interact with new people was weird. She sighed and patted his back and smiled. "I'd love some food. Speak how you like, formal or informal for now, but in time, I do hope you get used to me being around, it sounds as if I'll be around a while."

Her easy way with speech and her overall look made her seem to give off this calming aura, though really she was just trying to be kind to him. She wanted to let him know that he was safe to be himself in her presence.

Sorry I haven't gotten back to you in awhile, hosting Christmas proved far more taxing than I had initially thought. I'm deep cleaning the house, but I'll try to get a reply up soon))

(ahahah from now on put this stuff in a pm T.T so that i don't think it's an actual post plz.. T.T I was so excited to write more T.T)

"And... I do apologize about... the somewhat... strange introduction..." He said quickly, a pink hue rising to his cheeks. He bowed, and left her dwelling, leaving her alone in the suddenly quiet room, almost eerie so...

(I literally do not know what to post, she's the only one in the room..)

She looked at him, smiling meekly. Stretched and yawned as soon as he was out of sight. Unsure of how long he would be she started looking around. She probably would never see her family ever again. Not that it was really that big a deal. They probably would think that she was dead in some ditch somewhere.... Sighing, she climbed into the bed, closing the curtains and laid down, staring at basically nothing. Slowly curling up and moving to her side, tears rolling down her face as she silently cried, alone... in the quiet room..

It was quiet, making her sobs sound louder in the spacious room...

"Hello...?" Moloch's voice broke the silence of the room, as he came back thirty minutes later, with something in his hand, however only his silhouette was seen through the velvety curtains around her lavish bed. He walked through the entrance, his figure casting a long shadow in front of the setting sun.

"My lady, are you in here...?" He wondered, stepping closer to the bed, his soft footsteps audible in the silent nature of her home...

She stirred in the bed, having fallen asleep to a quick nap. She blinked and quickly wiped at her eyes. "Y.. Yes... Moloch.. I'm here.. I'm sorry if I worried you." Her voice broken and soft as she sat up slowly. "You can pull back the curtains." She smiled meekly. She could do better than this, better at pretending she was okay. So with that she sat up straighter and looked straight at Moloch when he finally opened the curtain. She smiled with a soft chuckle. "Something for me?"

She looked at him, then the platter. Her body shivering a bit. She was still strangely cold. She might have to get under the blankets soon. She played with her hair a bit. Mess after getting sopping wet and then towel dried, and then slept on. She looked like a royal.. well.. mess.

As she pulled her thin curtains back, she saw Moloch back, standing at attention with a golden tray with a nice spread on it. It had a big haunch of some sort of strange meat, and something that looked a pear crossed with a peach. Along the side was a leafy vegetable, which looked a bit like dandelions... Moloch saw her face, and a look of concern washed over his face as he placed her platter onto the bed.

"It's fine, my lady. Your food is here. If you need anything at all, just tell me... and you might..." Want to schedule an appointment with the prince... He was going to say... but he couldn't ask such a thing of a woman in her state. "... want to let me know if the food tastes alright...

Back