Worst Bully encounter

Zae-2-dae

BTS. GOT7. MONSTA X.
Hello im a new member. I was directed to this site by a friend. I like kpop (more like love but hey like works). So what is the worst BULLY you've ever met?

For me, it was when i was in seventh and around 8 6th grade girls were trying to fight me. I don't know what i did but it was like the eldest was supposed to be an 8th grader but she failed (mind you she is x2 bigger than me height and weight) HATED me even if i was new at the school. One day i over heard some of her minions talking.

*Note: I'm not gonna mention names .The little stars are names*

Girl 1 : Omi Gosh. its so F-----G Annoying when *** Starts to cry about when *** looks at mY bErRiEs instead of her

Girl 2: Yeah Berries is really competition for her

Girl 1: What do you mean? Shes ugly.

Girl 3: Not to him though.

Leader: WILL YOU STOP TALKING ABOUT HER?

Girls: sorry

After that i started to laugh to myself whenever i was around him. Another time they started to pull my hair. then i heard them saying that they seen my siblings and that they were stupid. My siblings have autism. Imagine the thing you cherish most being insulted.
Yeah.
It was the last straw i turned around and slapped the "leader" her friends stood and watched. "stop f-----g with me," i said. They never bothered me anymore.

Back