Would You Rather

D

Deleted member

Welcome to would you rather. Here, someone posts a would you rather question. Someone else answers it and posts a would you rather question of their own. My question is in the sentence below.

Would your rather get struck by lightning, or swim in lava?

Struck by lightning. It is possible to survive that. Swimming in lava, not so much.

Would you rather watch every single episode of every completed Scooby-Doo tv series in one continuous stream, or would you rather watch every single Marvel Universe movie in one continuous stream?

Scooby-Doo hands down.

Would you rather watch Teen Titans the complete series or Teen Titans Go the complete series?

If I watched teen titans go the child ghost of my own self would step out of the aether armed with a bat and make my inside bones become outside bones.

Would you rather fight an unknown monster that clearly outclassed you with poor gear/skills on the gamble that if you could kill it maybe become a legend -or- Be random knight guy 213 on the front lines but have good gear and training?

Random knight guy, so I can at least fight for a while before dying lol. Imagine getting famous for dying within ten seconds of fighting the first guy

Would you rather be transported to the universe of the last book you read or to the universe of the last movie you watched?

Welcome to would you rather. Here, someone posts a would you rather question. Someone else answers it and posts a would you rather question of their own. My question is in the sentence below.

Would your rather get struck by lightning, or swim in lava?
Struck by lightning. Both are horrible ways to go, but lava will slowly gnaw into your flesh and bone until your internal systems are compromised- whereas Lightning would lead to a (reasonably quick) demise. I am aware of how death by electrocution can be quite the agonizing demise, but I’d take it over the boiling of my brain.

Random knight guy, so I can at least fight for a while before dying lol. Imagine getting famous for dying within ten seconds of fighting the first guy

Would you rather be transported to the universe of the last book you read or to the universe of the last movie you watched?

The last book I read was the Kiss Quotient, which was very cute and I did enjoy it, but unless I'm one of the main characters not super interesting for me. I cannot remember the last movie I watched, but the last show was Good Omens (rewatch as season two was announced). So, I'd have to go with Good Omens. I'm not sure how I would fit in the universe, maybe I visit the book store a lot.

Would you rather know how you die or when you die?

Know when you die. Death is inevitable and we should all welcome that. But knowing how you die will leave you paranoid.

Would you rather be a genius but with Jar Jar Bink's accent or be athletic but have Jar Jar Bink's clumsiness?

Know when you die. Death is inevitable and we should all welcome that. But knowing how you die will leave you paranoid.

Would you rather be a genius but with Jar Jar Bink's accent or be athletic but have Jar Jar Bink's clumsiness?
I am already a very clumsy person. If I had an athletic bone in my body, it would end in disaster lol. I feel like people would get used to the accent and being a genius sounds useful. I’ll go with the first one.

Would you rather die by extreme heat or extreme cold? (I know, kinda basic lmao)

I am already a very clumsy person. If I had an athletic bone in my body, it would end in disaster lol. I feel like people would get used to the accent and being a genius sounds useful. I’ll go with the first one.

Would you rather die by extreme heat or extreme cold? (I know, kinda basic lmao)
Like running Track and smacking into every hurdle. I somehow feel your plight. Not saying I did that, but if I did .. Oh, okay, I am saying it has happened .. It may or may not have happened once or twice. Being a medic, I chose cold, your body calms to a stop. Eventually no pain.

Would you rather. . . Have Toe or Finger Nails pulled off.

Like running Track and smacking into every hurdle. I somehow feel your plight. Not saying I did that, but if I did .. Oh, okay, I am saying it has happened .. It may or may not have happened once or twice. Being a medic, I chose cold, your body calms to a stop. Eventually no pain.

Would you rather. . . Have Toe or Finger Nails pulled off.
Toe nails, because it's not visible and people won't mention it every single time they see me. So that would be less annoying, at least for me. I could handle the pain it would probably be the Samson both sides,

Would you rather erase for all people the ability of speech or hearing?

Toe nails, because it's not visible and people won't mention it every single time they see me. So that would be less annoying, at least for me. I could handle the pain it would probably be the Samson both sides,

Would you rather erase for all people the ability of speech or hearing?
Speech. At least that way we would still be able to consume media and without speech, we would still be able to listen to prior works.

Would you rather be able to never ever grow any new hair ever or have your hair growing all over your body with no way to remove it?

Back