Would You Rather?

Smackaswaggie

Smackilisious
Simply ask the question Would you rather and then come up with two things for people to chose.
Example: Would you rather have cheese or Milk.

scorpions, death is better than spiders

would you rather, have superman powers, or have the money to afford batman's equipment?

Give me the money to afford Batman's equipment. ( The sensory overload from just the super senses would too uch for having superman power)

Would you rather be able to freeze time or to time travel?

freeze time, bc then I would never be late X D

would you rather be the fire nation leader or the last air bender? (avitar)

does villain become hero count? if not then just villain.

would you rather fire bending or water?

Water man. I can manipulate blood.

Would you rather be able to change your age at will or change your appearance at will?

Presumably appearance doesn't grant you the potential immortality that being able to change your age at will grants you. It does allow you to be whoever you want to be, presumably within the limits of human appearance irrespective of outward presenting gender and whatnot, which begs the question of anatomy. I think the idea of having a potential for immortality is kind of scary, so I'd probably go for appearance.

Would you prefer to be the most talented person in history in a given hobby but an absolute pariah in the community or the most mediocre, but most beloved person in that community?

I think, most mediocre, but most beloved.

would you rather live a Disney princess story or live as a Dinsey princess pet/sidekick?

egg, no reasoning, just egg

would you rather have a pet spider or a snake that keeps getting out of its cage?

giraffe, bc then I'd be tall.

would you rather be the principal of a high school or an elementary school?

ATTACK HELICOPTER!! WEE WOO WEE WOO WEE WOO WEE WOO WEE WOO WEE WOO WEE WOO WEE WOO WEE WOO WEE WOO WEE WOO WEE WOO WEE WOO WEE WOO WEE WOO WEE WOO WEE WOO WEE WOO WEE WOO WEE WOO WEE WOO WEE WOO WEE WOO WEE WOO WEE WOO WEE WOO WEE WOO WEE WOO WEE WOO WEE WOO WEE WOO WEE WOO WEE WOO WEE WOO WEE WOO WEE WOO WEE WOO WEE WOO WEE WOO WEE WOO WEE WOO WEE WOO WEE WOO WEE WOO WEE WOO WEE WOO WEE WOO WEE WOO WEE WOO WEE WOO WEE WOO WEE WOO WEE WOO WEE WOO WEE WOO WEE WOO WEE WOO WEE WOO WEE WOO WEE WOO WEE WOO WEE WOO WEE WOO WEE WOO WEE WOO

Would you rather smell only Tide detergent powder or snort cocaine whenever you want?

Jeff just for the soul fact I can say my name is jeff

would you rather live in your favorite anime world or be your favorite anime character

Back