Write a Horror Themed Haiku

Saiko

AMerePoet
I am a fan of horror and would love to see horror themed ideas.
Example:A fog filled of dread. Vile hate entering my veins. Darkness consumes me.

In my experience, being vague about describing a something that stalks, kidnaps and kills, and terrifies (sends people running) is typically what's gonna disturb someone. I'm probably no better than you are at this lol. Horror isn't quite my cup of tea.

In my experience, being vague about describing a something that stalks, kidnaps and kills, and terrifies (sends people running) is typically what's gonna disturb someone. I'm probably no better than you are at this lol. Horror isn't quite my cup of tea.
Though I enjoy horror, as it is my favorite genre, I'm more of a viewer of it than a creator. I wanted to see what others created to not only see peoples talents, but to show me a path I could take.

Though I enjoy horror, as it is my favorite genre, I'm more of a viewer of it than a creator. I wanted to see what others created to not only see peoples talents, but to show me a path I could take.
Ooh~ That sounds like a very defined yet beautifully wanderlust-filled mindset. I approve! * Stamps with approval*

Back