Write a One Scentence Story With a Twist

MoonFrost

I've seen similar posts, but basically, write a one-sentence story with a twist at the end. For example:

A murder scene isn't easy to stomach, especially when it's yours.

or,

She loved watching the stars, even while she was dying from lack of oxygen

The anthropomorphic Eagle drove in the NASCAR race; he was winning, until a whale had fallen from the sky and utterly pancaked the Eagle's vehicle.

Ooh ooh! I got one even better!!!

Everybody wonders about the knocking from their car; unless it's coming from the back of a Hearse, it is much more frightening.
(Or an oppositional sentence, where it is kind of the same setting. lol)
The driver of the Hearse heard knocking, much to his relieving discovery; it was not radiating from the motor.

(Which, recently, I heard some lady's voice mumbling in the back of my personal funeral coach... along with some loud knocks, which uh... yeah, I was about to go for a drive my coach. Less to say, it's going to take a lot more than that to scare me off of a cool car! lol)

Becoming a rich family's maid was anything fun, sure the paycheck was worth it, but after tonight who would pay her.

I don't know what's more horrific: the body laying on the ground, or the warm splash of crimson covering my hands.

I found her in a chat and I think she has been what I was looking for, my perfect soulmate; we have common interests and she has been charming and adventurous.

It only took one meeting to realize that I have been dating a Gargoyle.

Back