Write a story in three sentences.

There I was, staring out of the window. I looked at the park, there were no children there, all of them forced to stay home. Covid-19 had ruined part of their childhood, I felt so bad for them, but there was nothing I could do about it.

This story is heavily based on a current world crisis, I do not mean to make a joke about it. Thank you for reading this reply.

He was fearful of germs. He'd always be strict with cleanliness, especially to himself and his possessions. Panic swelled inside of him when the blood wouldn't wash off.

I rolled out of bed to the sharp silence of my apartment. As I made my way around the apartment I wondered why it was so dark, and if I had just over estimated how long I'd slept. Then I opened the windows, but the only thing outside of them was bricks.

How are you? It's the question everyone typically asks and yet no one cares about the real answer. She always lied, telling everyone she was fine until she met him and he saw through those lies.

She stood there, watching in horror as the flames licked her home, sparking and cracking out of control. She could hear the sirens in the distance, drawing ever nearer, but it was already too late. One simple mistake and she lost everything she knew.

Once, there was a guy named Tom. Tom was blind for as long as he can remember, and he praised his mother for looking out for him. Tom felt so betrayed when a stitch came loose and light from the sun entered his eyes.

Zero watched One go Two. All the while Seven, Eight, Six contemplated on who’d be dinner. This reminded Nine Zeroing for Four.

Last edited:
Back