New User Written Roleplay Lives!

aronhiet

Writer of Wrongs, Righter of Wrongs
Hello hello,

My name is Aron, I’m 25, I used to do a lot of literate roleplaying on Tumblr (back in the day) and a lot of writing that few have gotten to read. I’m a bit out of practice but I’m excited to find new writing partners and create new collaborative adventures to look back on fondly.

My genre of choice is realistic fiction with mystic overtones. I am also willing to write in many different genres such as: horror, romance, mystery, action-adventure, fantasy, satire, comedy.

I’m also excited to get back into some of my favorite themes: mythology, the supernatural, spiritualism, and superheroes and villains.

I’m obsessed with the Hero’s Journey and never get tired of exploring the formula in unique ways. I love character creation and I’m excited to write some new original characters and really develop them into 3-dimensional people.

If you’re a novice or an experienced writer, and any of our interests overlap, I’d love to discuss ideas with potential new writing partners!

Last edited:
Welcome! If you haven't already go read the Rules It might also help if you read the Approval guide. Reading the Approval guide will help get your account approved. Getting your account approved means you can access the roleplay forums, game forums, can pm, message on profiles, and many other things. Also, I really love mystery, Action adventure, and best of all Fantasy to. There's something special about creating a magical world to escape the one we live in now. Anyways were so so so glad to have you and we hope you enjoy your stay here. :)

Welcome! If you haven't already go read the Rules It might also help if you read the Approval guide. Reading the Approval guide will help get your account approved. Getting your account approved means you can access the roleplay forums, game forums, can pm, message on profiles, and many other things. Also, I really love mystery, Action adventure, and best of all Fantasy to. There's something special about creating a magical world to escape the one we live in now. Anyways were so so so glad to have you and we hope you enjoy your stay here. :)

Thanks so much! I have read through the site’s rules and approval guide and I am working on making 10 new, read-worthy posts in the appropriate channels!

Action? Adventure? And best of all Fantasy? I think you and I will have many fantastical ideas to discuss. I look forward to talking with you, and others, on this site! Thanks for being so welcoming!

Thanks so much! I have read through the site’s rules and approval guide and I am working on making 10 new, read-worthy posts in the appropriate channels!

Action? Adventure? And best of all Fantasy? I think you and I will have many fantastical ideas to discuss. I look forward to talking with you, and others, on this site! Thanks for being so welcoming!
I also really look forward to talking to you too. We seem to have similar interests and I think someday we could make a pretty good roleplay togethere. And I'm glad you thought I was welcoming. I just want everyone to be happy and have a good time on the site.

… The brownies?
Yes. Don't eat the brownies.

I also really look forward to talking to you too. We seem to have similar interests and I think someday we could make a pretty good roleplay togethere. And I'm glad you thought I was welcoming. I just want everyone to be happy and have a good time on the site.

Yes. Don't eat the brownies.
But… what happens if I eat the brownies? I have to know.

Back