Xelians 1x1 ideas

Xelian

Magical Cat
About me
I have been writing on and off for about 3 years, I can write pretty much any amount as long as there's enough to go on from the other person, and this thread will be updated whenever I think of other ideas. I can do romance or otherwise but if it is romance I prefer FxM. I am up to doing canon characters or OCs. You can either just reply to this thread or PM me, either works.

Ideas
Anime

Fullmetal Alchemist (I've only seen brotherhood though)
Your lie in April
Fairy tail
Sword art online*
Blue exorcist
The seven deadly sins (the netflix one)
Noragami

I am not a fan of the characters so I would rather just use OCs, however I do like the plot of being trapped in a VR game, which is why it is here.

Movie Canons

Harry Potter (I love like all of the ships)
Almost every Disney movie except a few of the more obscure ones

Musicals dunno what will be done with these tho.

Waitress
The Greatest Showman
Dear Evan Hansen
Be More Chill
Heathers
Wicked

Romance ideas

Roomates
Boy in an all girl's school/girl in an all boys school
God/Goddess X Human
Demon X human
Demon X God/Goddess
Stereotypical bad boy X good girl
Prince/princess X commoner
Teacher X Student (College/University)
Artist X Muse
Single X Married
Assassin X Target
Person X best friends sibling
Boss X Employee
Best friends*

I have multiple basic ideas for this, heres a few:

1.A really popular stereotypical jock and his female best friend who gets jealous that he won't look at her the same way as all the girls in school look at him.

2.One of them is really shy and nerdy and have a crush on their best friend, the best friend doesn't notice at first.

3. Two best friends go to a party and get drunk, they end up kissing during a party game and they realise they might not have hated it as much as they originally thought.

Last edited:
Hey, I saw your post and thought maybe you'd like to do a role play. I need to work on my romance, if that's what you want to do. Or, since you like fan fiction, I have an interest in RWBY, Sword Art Online, Blue Exorcist, and Seven Deadly Sins (I love that series). Another option is we could brainstorm ideas. My personal strengths are fantasy, sci-fi, and science fantasy.

I can play M to your F for these pairs:
  • Roommates
  • Demon x human
  • Prince x Commoner (or if you want, Princess x Commoner)
Do you want me to play an alpha male or a beta one? :p

Back