1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. New and confused? Can't post? Looking for information regarding account approval? Check out our website guide to see if any of your questions are covered there! If your questions aren't covered under our guide, post them up in your introduction thread or the help forum.
  3. Want to feature one of your roleplays on the front page? See here for information: September's Featured Roleplays.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. We are currently accepting applications for multiple staff positions. Check out our Site Announcements forum for details!
    Dismiss Notice
  5. It's time for another voting drive! As with previous voting drives we will be sending out voting reminders once a day for the first week of a new voting cycle. This helps to get a good position in the top rankings early on. For people wanting to help out around the site but who can't necessarily contribute in other ways, this is a great way to help out. I can't understate how important voting is. Almost all of our traffic comes from TopRPSites, and when we aren't in the top rankings, we don't draw in new users. So get on in there and vote for Storyteller's Circle!
    Dismiss Notice
  6. So as some of you may already know, we're looking to get the website's platform updated to the newest version of Xenforo. The newer platform (Xenforo 2) comes with a lot of solid features and bug fixes from the original Xenforo. To reach this end we have setup a donation campaign for people interested in helping out.
    Dismiss Notice

Xelian's Lovely Characters

Discussion in 'Character Depository' started by Xelian, Sep 1, 2018.

1. Xelian

Xelian Magical Cat

This will be my personal thread for my character sheets, I may also explain races or other creations of mine in this thread. For the record, none of the art/images I post actually belong to me, so all credit goes to the original creators.

Last edited: Sep 8, 2018
  2. Xelian

Xelian Magical Cat

Name: Elossa
    Race: Aslem
    Appearance: Silver shoulder-length hair parted completely to one side. Pointy and elongated ears. A long, serious looking face with yellow, feline like eyes. Overall build would be described as tall and slender. She has a distinctive black and white tattoo of a ring of flowers all the way around her waist and a scar in a straight line across her jaw. Has a serious case of RBF.
    Personality: Elossa is extremely serious, doesn't joke around a lot unless it involves being sarcastic and replying with witty remarks, but if you get on the wrong side of her she won't hesitate to shoot you in the leg with her bow and arrow.
    Weapon of choice: A mostly wooden bow with metal plating on the front, for hitting people with of course.

3. Xelian

Xelian Magical Cat

The Aslem

A very traditional and tribal race, they normally live in little villages in forests or really anywhere that have small animals nearby. They are normally very tall and slender with silver hair and pale skin. They use bows and arrows and have yellow eyes with slit-like pupils, which make them very identifiable.

[More to be added]

Last edited: Sep 2, 2018
  4. Xelian

Xelian Magical Cat

IMG_20180908_143034.jpg
    Name: Taylor Adams
    OC Canon: RWBY
    Sexuality:Straight
    Semblance: Unknown yet
    Personality: Taylor is quite popular, flirty, smooth, all these words to describe what could only be described as a ladies man. However he could also be described as explosive, he certainly has a temper to him, if somebody tries to hurt him or one of his teammates, he won't hesitate to either punch them across the jaw or pull out his sword, depending on the situation, he does have a bit of common sense, despite being a total dumbass in casual situations.
    Backstory: Taylor grew up in an abusive family, loving all the time away from home that he could get. This meant he tried to make as many friends as he could so he could stay over at their houses and just in general get away from his parents. He got into Beacon through a recommendation from his previous school, he gets great grades due to all the time he spent studying to get into Beacon and is a pretty good fighter, until emotions get involved, then he can get very reckless and risk his life if he gets too angry.
    Fighting Style: Reckless, somewhat slow due to the weight of the weapon, dual-handed due to the weight and size. Dust in its powdered form can be placed in the end of the handle, making his weapon more strong, Taylor mainly prefers to use fire dust.
    Weapon:
    IMG_20180909_131422.jpg
    --------------------------------------------------
    IMG_20180909_140805.jpg
    Name: Aurora Scott
    OC Canon: RWBY
    Sexuality: Bisexual
    Semblance: Can create explosions than can range between minimal and mass destruction, but the bigger the explosion, the more drained she is after she creates it.
    Personality: Aurora is sweet and helpful, she cares a lot about everybody and doesn't want to hurt anybody innocent under any circumstances. She is enthusiastic and it will take a lot of work to make her unhappy, when she is fighting, most of the time she is smiling, it can come off as creepy, but overall she is very sweet.
    Backstory: Aurora had a very basic childhood, parents happily married, a Hunter and a Huntress, I'm fact her family is a long line of Hunters and Huntresses, somewhat famous in their area because of their success without ever using dust.
    Fighting Style: Never uses dust, fast, dual-wielding daggers, quick movements.
    Weapon: In image above

Last edited: Sep 22, 2018