Interest Check [XMen][Superheroes] Xavier's School for Gifted Youngsters-Group RP

Adore Angel

Today is a good day to die
Hi! So I'm new to this site, but not new to rp. And because of bed rest, I've had plenty of time to think up story ideas and what not... Well, a few days ago I got the urge to want to do a group RP around Xavier's School for Gifted Youngsters from the XMen fandom. It's something that I feel would be a ton of fun for a lot of people especially since with how blown up teenagers with powers is because of all the most popular movies, books, T.V. shows etc. A lot of people would enjoy a group story where its a high school where gifted (aka mutant) high schoolers attend.

However, since I'm new to this site, I don't feel comfortable really starting, or leading a group rp like this that could potentially become large. I feel like a story like this, with a setting like this, could draw a large crowd. And although I do have experience running group rps, even rp websites, in the past, I don't feel confident enough to be 100% fully in charge of a story like this when I am so new to this site. I'm hoping I can find a few partners who find the same kind of interest in this kind of a story that will help me create this group rp into what it can be. Partners who are more familiar to this website than I am and know how to navigate it better, and how things would work in a situation with a group story like this.

I know I want people to play both their original characters (Obviously) but I would also think it would make the story more fun, and more towrads the XMen fandom if we had people who played Canon characters in the series as well. I've watched XMen in the past, but that was years ago and I haven't revisited it in a while so I would also love it if my partners were more familiar with the fandom than I was to ensure authenticity for all of our writers in this group story.

So I guess, if you wanna help, comment on here, and if we need to discuss the story here, or in another thread, I'm not familiar with that process either. I'll follow whatever you guys tell me! Just tell me why you're qualified to help me organize this group when you comment to this thread so I know you can help me. I'm looking forward to seeing who is interested in helping me make this idea a reality and I look forward to making a ton new friends in the process. Thank you in advanced and I'll talk to you all soon!

Back