Open Xolmeani of the Kreoi Solar System

Mai_able

Forest Faerie
c5d99879c8d99fe176aef102f10de912.jpg

Xolmeani [Home of Xolmeanian's]

Xolmeani is Agape's home planet. Found to the left of the Ryai Star in the Kreoi Solar System. A planet of three moons, each moon rotating the planet in a year-long cycle known as a Mea cycle. This planet is characterized by two drastic land features. On one end is a cold vast area covered in mountains, the mountains blanketed by white dust made of crystals. (though they are not rough to the touch) On the other end of the planet is a long stretchy plain land covered by the same crystallized dust only yellow in color.
The grass on these lands is violet in color, and the waters are teal.
There are two major cities known on the mountainside of this cold planet are Atanian and Yoxvet. And on the desert lands are Gershoi and Amaint.
The climate and its people are much similar to humans, if not with their own language and further behind in technology. Being able to use and wild various magics at their whims, and very kind-hearted people, never prone to the violence one would usually see.

Agape couldn't help but flush at his comment prior to them exiting the ship. But one her feet connected with the white plains, and she took a deep breath it faded into a smile. The atmosphere was a bit different but nothing that would kill Daniel. Though it was much colder than the Nexus. Agape let go of his hand and walked into front of him before spinning around to look at her beloved planet.

There was a giant lavendar colors moon in the sky, it almost looked like another planet with how close it was. Small stuffs of violet colored grass could be seen from under the white crystalized dust that covered the areas floor. There was a small lake like structure off to the side. The water an unearthly color of teal. It matched Agape's horns.

Stopping spinning she spread her arms wide facing Daniel. "Is Xolemeani pretty for Daniel?" She beamed, she loved her home. Everything was bright and oddly colored but it looked like something from a book. She rushed back over to Daniel and grabbed his hand before pointing to a small ice looking path. "The road to Atania is there!" Alya beamed her excitement cause her blue eyes to light up. It looked to be near afternoon when they arrived. She would guide him towards the path so they could start their journey.

Daniel let the environment sink in once he descended from the ship, his eyes seeking out the different colors and fauna that made up the world. Seeing Agape's excitement made him smile as she twirled around and looked throughout her home planet. The colors and the hues of the planet, not to mention the moon were unique to Daniel as he wandered after her; he started taking note of just how different it may be elsewhere, and just what they may find the longer they explored. The chill that pervaded the air led him to tighten the scarf around his neck, but it wasn't too bad. His body began to acclimate naturally as it put out more heat to combat the chill, his parasite happy for the meal it had earlier but he could tell that getting more meat would keep it quiet for a lot longer.

"Your planet is beautiful." Daniel returned to Agape's beaming smile, she seemed happy to be home and it made him think about just how much she valued his company if she truly wanted to stay with him over this. When Agape rushed back over to him he was a bit in shock but recovered quickly, allowing her to tug his hand forward as they pursued the path. Daniel was careful with his footing as the path appeared icy, but nodded along as she affirmed that this was the road to Atania.

Agape's blue hair bounced as they walked. She was happy to be home. She entwined their fingers as she held his hand and stuck close to his side. She was a little worried about how the atmosphere might affect him, but it seemed he was fairing alright. She was happy that he thought the planet was beautiful. It wasn't long before they reached a bridge, it was made of the same material Agape had used to mage his cup. It loomed across a teal river, with a few rocks at the bottom, the bridge was lit by tall lights, much like street amps only lit by a glowing object rather than a bulb. At the end of a bridge was a bright light, it was the village Agape squealed happily at the sight.

Agape stopped at the front of the bridge and looked up at Daniel smiling. "I am most ready to see my people again...But, I will not go further until I can be sure Daniel is also ready." Her eyes were filled with determination as she looked up at him. She was eager but not so eager as to forget that Daniel was meeting her people and family for the first time.

Daniel was comforted by Agape's familiar grasp, her hand was small compared to his own but he could feel her confidence in returning home and her pace exuded her excitement. As they walked through Daniel looked over the landscape, the blues and the purples standing out as his body reacted to the strange world. His family may be able to take it on fine, but environment suits may be helpful still; especially for the more sensitive races that worked alongside the Vitae family. On his own however, the parasite worked to adjust accordingly, a small pang of hunger reminding him that it was doing it's job.

As they approached the bridge Daniel smiled a bit wider, recognizing the substance of the bridge as the material she had made for him with his gifts; the unique architecture and lights were a marvel to behold as he started piecing together bits of the culture's innovation. This must be Atania by the way Agape was speaking. "I'm ready, as long as your people won't mind a strange face entering through their gates - I think I can handle it with you by my side." Daniel affirmed, squeezing her hand affectionately as he looked into her determined eyes. Meeting new people and potential partners was easy, Agape's family may prove a unique challenge, but with a deep breath Daniel assured that he was calm and prepared.

Agape smiled wide as he squeezed her hands with reassuring words. "I am glad. I am most sure they will love Daniel." She chuckled happily and moved to stand beside him again before walking along the bridge. It was beautiful, and she had missed her home dearly. The further they walked, it became just a little chiller, as though they were heading up the mountain rather than through. When they would reach the end of the bridge Agape beamed, there were houses spread out on the 'snowy' plain, they looked as though they were made of wood. The material wouldn't be confirmed until they got closer, they were spread like little huts, each covered with the white dust some with a light coming from the windows and others not.

Agape lead him through the snow until they came towards a more green area. It led to another bridge that connected to multiple bridges to different paths, in the center was a large winding tree-like object that's top amassed the ceiling. Agape glanced at Daniel to watch his expressions and smiled, "This is my home. Before was the village, my parents built this place so that the village will not always have to see the dust." Agape chuckled happily and continued walking as they crossed the bridge to the center of the area. At the bottom of the bridges, the incline was another iced path, though it was similar to the design of cobblestone. It was surrounded by the violet grass and colorful plants, pink-colored trees and in the center was a fancier but decent sized house. It was made of a mixture of Ice and Wood. Agape hesitated a bit but walked towards the house, she was nervous so her hands were shaking a bit. And once they reached the door she couldn't lift her hand to knock. She looked up at Daniel a bit worried. "Daniel I-I am too worried to knock."

Agape's squeeze reassured him as she mentioned that her family would love him. He nodded along in response, walking beside her as she stepped closer. The bridge felt sturdy beneath his feet as they approached the main gate, the cold that settled in caused the hairs on the back of his neck and forearm to raise as a small show of the cold escaped his lips as he breathed. The houses that littered the landscape drew his attention, the lights inside and around the entrance spoke of life and gave off a clear message that they were well lived-in; which to Daniel gave off a real homey feeling.

But still, it was strange. He wasn't familiar with landscapes such as this, the Nexus was primarily high-rises and spoke of vast technology. Even on visits to planets and to partners, he typically stayed in areas meant for the merchant or noble classes. As he was thinking that through Agape's voice drew his attention, "It s a large and impressive city," Daniel started with a nod. "Let your parents know that I'm impressed with their work." He finished as she chuckled on, he squeezed her hand again as she led them down another icy path. This filled with similar sights, a designed walk-path that led to a somewhat larger home. It's make was remarkable, not what he had expected but he started to piece together what might make for a more humble living situation. When Agape's hand trembled however his gaze turned to her, and he offered a small smile as she mentioned her worry. "It's alright, it's been a long time since you've been here. Take a moment to breathe alright." He spoke softly, partly to assure her, partly not alert someone of their presence so she would have the time to muster her courage. He was half-tempted to knock for her, but he knew that this meant a lot to Agape.

Agape nodded happily when he said the city was impressive and to inform her parents. Though she would be sure to tell them, it made her happy just to know he enjoyed it. Her home was much different from the Nexus but she loved it all the same. With the help of the Nexus she wondered how her home might be able to change for the better.

When Daniel looked down at her she took a deep breathe. Giving him a small nervous smile she looked back at the door determined. Lifting her free shaking hand she knocked on the door before quickly lowering it and smiling. A white haired woman who looked around Agape's age opened the door. The woman was staring behind her as she opened the door speaking.

"Nor naiz I-" The womans gaze lifted as she looked at Agape. Agape slipped her hand from Daniel's and smiled at her mother happily. "Onit Ama." She bit her lip before her mother held out her arms speaking frantically. "Alaba, oh nola galdu zaitut, seme-alaba. Oh, mehea Zara- nor da hau?" The woman's eyes had closed when she hugged Agape. But as she opened them again her eyes lifted and spotted Daniel. Agape let her mother go and moved to stand beside Daniel, moving her hand so she could hold his again.

"ama, hau Daniel da. Nire bikotea da."
Agape glanced up at Daniel and bit her lip happy to introduce him. She glanced at her mothers face staring at him confused. "Beste planeta batekoa da. izeneko nexus." Taking a moment she looked at Daniel, "she is curious as to who you are, I explained you are from the nexus. And my....mate."

Agapes mom processed her words before looking back at Agape. Soon a wide smile crossed her face and she stepped out pulling them in for a hug. Unlike Agape her mother had white hair, and the same light blue eyes. But had piercings in the space between her brows and lips. Agape's mother let the go and reached to grab their free hands to pull them inside. "Sartu barrura eta esan iezadazu daniel mateari gehiago." Agape looked to Daniel to see how he was fairing before explaining. "She wants us to come inside and tell more of our..uh dating." Agape's cheeks tinged pink at the word.

Daniel offered a comforting smile as Agape calmed herself, and watched as she turned to face the door and gave it a determined knock. From the other side he could hear the slightest sounds of footsteps before it opened to reveal a figure that looked very similar to Agape in age. She did mention a new sibling, but that was supposed to be many years younger; was this a family friend or a servant perhaps? As they conversed and embraced Daniel dashed that thought, while still possible the emotions shown seemed very much like immediate family.

He felt Agape reach for his hand and grab it as she left the embrace, Daniel offered a kind nod towards the woman before glancing towards Agape as she explained part of their conversation. "I don't think mentioning the Nexus would give her enough details as to the scope of where I'm from, but helping explain over time that there are other worlds out there may help; starting with mate was a nice touch." He remarked with a small smirk, but he let it disappear quickly. "Who is she?" He asked, but no sooner than he had gotten it out then the woman had embraced the both of them, causing a small bit of shock from Daniel but he acquiesced and returned it with his free hand before being pulled inside. "I'll have to leave the explanation up to you then." He remarked, holding back a laugh as he looked around the home that they were brought into. Ducking as needed so that he wouldn't hit the door frame.

Agape smiled at Daniel and chuckled as they were pulled inside. "That is my mother Ceani Meihiri, Queen of Atania. I will explain, but I think she is more interested in you, rather than where you are from." It made her flush that her mother was so overly invested that she had met someone. The room was wide, a couch-like object sat center of the room other sofa chairs around it though the material was made or the wood and ice with some type of soft material surrounding it, A light fixture hung above them but it was not bulbs more like an orb of energy. There were flowers that littered the room on every corner. It smelled a lot like the berry scent that came from Agape, there were stairs that lead upstairs and another area past an opening which could be assumed to be the kitchen. It was humble for a home of royalty. Ceani pulled them along before pushing them to the couch. Agape smiled at her mother and didn't dare let Daniel's hand go, she was flushing. Her mother's excitement was a bit much.

Agape looked at her mother and spoke before she could ask further, "Ama ... Daniel, beste hizkuntza bat hitz egiten du. Eta ez da Xolmeani." Her mother paused before waving her to come closer, "Etorri eta erakutsi." Agape glanced at Daniel, "My mother wants me to show her, it is part of her power." Agape squeezed his hand before slipping hers from his and standing up to walk to her mother. Her mother was just a few inches taller, but not by much. When she reached her mother, her mom placed a hand on her cheek and Agape leaned into it. Ceani leaned her forehead on Agape's and the same gasp that would escape Agape's lips when her powers were used escaped her lips.

A little patch of frost could be seen under their feet and they both closed their eyes, their hair glowing in color. After a few moments her mother pulled back smiling, "Daughter, you are very brave. And to meet someone to help you through such troubles." Her mother kissed her forehead and glanced at Daniel giving him a smile. "I must thank you for caring for my child. My name is Ceani, I am Agape's mother. My gift is to share and obtain knowledge." She walked over to him with her arms open, "I must thank you for bringing her home."

Agape's chuckles threw him off a bit, but as she explained that it was her mother, Queen of Atania, his hair bristled again as he came to realize the situation. He had been expecting to meet her family, but was surprised to see how little the age difference showed. Not that he knew the exact difference or years involved, but it was still interesting phenomena for him to consider. That, and it gave him something to look forward to with Agape.

As they were pushed to the couch Daniel squeezed Agape's hand again, but his eyes were looking throughout the home. The inner decor was similar to the composition of the exterior, and retained much of the natural environment that was commonly found outside. Their attachment to nature and the world around them was unique, as it seemed even their furniture was woven from their most natural resources. When Agape let him know that her mother wished to connect with her he nodded, "I'll be here." He affirmed as she went on and placed her forehead against her own, Daniel felt the rush of a chill as a gasp escaped Agape's lips and a frost started to build around their feet. The way their hair shifted and their bodies reacted to the use of their power was beautiful, so Daniel was content with admiring from afar as they adjusted.

However, when Ceani spoke once more, this time in English Daniel's eyes widened. He was well aware of her race sharing feelings, but what exactly was that? Thankfully it was explained shortly after, but Daniel's mind was reeling from the potential of such an ability. "It's a pleasure to meet you Ceani, your daughter has mentioned a bit about you and I'm happy to have joined her here." He began with a smile and a respectful nod before getting to his feet. "As you may have heard from Agape, or learned, my name is Daniel Vitae. I was more than happy to help in bringing her home." Daniel finished, noting the outstretched arms before taking a tentative step forward and returning her embrace.

Releasing him from her embrace she smiled and took a good look at him. "I must say I am surprised my daughter chose a mate at all. Seeing as how she was so intent on exploring for the past few years." She spared Agape a knowing glance and Agape gave a little laugh rubbing her neck. "Regardless...I can tell she had chosen well." Looking back at Daniel she smiled and walked back towards her daughter. "Though I hate to admit it. Your grandfather's stories are true...I did not expect to meet a person, not from Xolmeani." Agape moved to sit back beside Daniel as her mother sat across from them. Though she looked young there was an air about her that showed her wisdom and regal nature as she sat back in the chair. Unlike Agape her mother wore something similar to a medieval dress, it was blue in color and made her white hair stand out.

"Ama, where is father?" Agape looked at her mom trying to change the subject, she knew well enough where this would lead to. Now that she was mated her mother would ask when they would bear her grandchildren, and Agape had no intention of discussing it. Her mother turned to her and smiled, "He is upstairs, with your siblings. He will be down shortly. It is nearly dinner." Agape paused for a moment process her mother's words, "Siblings? There is more than one?" Agape looked at her mother wide-eyed before beaming, "I have two new siblings! Oh, Daniel did you hear?" She looked at Daniel excited as she heard footsteps coming from the stairs.

A deeper voice came from the stairs speaking their native language, Agape stood hearing her beloved father's voice. "Ceani, norekin hitz egiten ari Zara? Berandu esan diete le-" The man paused his words as he defended the stairs and saw Agape. "Agape?" His voice was a bit quiet, he had darker skin compared to his wife, the same white hair and silver eyes rather than the blue Agape and her mother shared. He had a piercing in his lip and multiple in his ears, in each arm he carried a child, looking no older than 4 years. One was a girl with striking green hair, much like Agape's eyes, and the other bright orange. They were not in their other form like the rest of the family.

"Onit, Aita." Agape smiled softly staring at her father happily. He set the two smaller children down and walked towards his daughter around the couch before engulfing her in a hug. He held her tight before his gaze spotted Daniel, pulling back he stared at him before looking at Agape and then his wife confused. "Nor da hau?" Agape looked at her mother, Ceani walked over gracefully and leaned her head against hi not bothering to explain prior the same frost covering the area under their feet. Agape looked at Daniel, " This is my father Yavin Meihiri." The two small children walked around the couch looking at Agape she smiled and they walked up to her hugging her legs. The smaller girl let Agape go and climbed on the couch to look at Daniel. By the time the children had walked over her father and mother had finished their sharing and he turned to look at Daniel again.

"So you are Agape's mate then...And from a place called Nexus?"

Daniel held back a laugh as Agape's mother remarked about her choices, settling for a wide smile and an exhale to express his humor. As Ceani addressed him again, he returned her gaze politely; happy to hear that she approved of him in some form, even if he was someone from a world other than her own. For a culture facing first contact, this was going surprisingly well - even when adding to the fact that their daughter was now the mate of a new race from an unknown world. As Agape sat down beside him, Daniel remained standing but at her side; he imagined switching between the two would be numerous with introductions, and sitting down could sometimes prove awkward with his family's blade at his waist.

As Agape and her mother conversed about her father, and her new siblings Daniel listened but remained quiet. He felt that this conversation was mostly for her to reconnect, and he figured there would come a time where he'd face many questions - for now, he'd enjoy the atmosphere. "I heard, I think you'll have a bit more fun learning about your new siblings than you had previously imagined." He spoke with a smile, his head twitching at the sound of footsteps and a new voice coming from the stairwell.

He watched on as the introduction repeated itself, the warm emotions crossing their features as recognition showed. Her father, like her mother shared many characteristics; but the piercings and shifted colors were notable differences. The two youths he carried with him however were far more distinct, but then again, if each of them had two forms he figured that may just be part of their culture till they came of age. As the man glanced his way Daniel returned a curt nod and smile, watching as his attention shifted to his family for an explanation. With another chill in the air Daniel waited patiently beside Agape, his attention shifting a bit as the children clung to her legs before the girl drew closer to him. "Hello there." He uttered softly, increasing his smile and offering a small wave. He glanced back towards Agape's father however as he addressed him, and took a step closer. "That's correct, I was born and raised at the Nexus; my name is Daniel Vitae, it's a pleasure to meet you Yavin Meihiri." He offered his hand to shake, as was custom for Daniel, but he was uncertain if that had been shared through the information or if it was a commonality with her own culture.

The small girl looked at him, her pink eyes wide-eyed, and gave a toothy smile before his attention shifted. The small girl climbed off the couch joining her twin in his hug attack of Agape's legs. Agape bent down smiling and speaking to them in their native language. Yavin looked up at Daniel, he was a good foot shorter than Daniel but much taller than the two women that occupied the room. He glanced at Daniel's hand for a moment before holding out his own and grasping Daniel's with a firm grip and shake. "As is you Daniel Vi-tae. Though unexpected you are welcome here." Her father smiled and let his hand go looking him over again. Turning to Agape he smiled softly, "Agape these are your siblings, Adric and Lycia. They have been very excitement to meet you."

"While we speak of children... when will you bear children Agape?"
Ceani pipped in cheerfully, which caused Agape to turn a bright shade of red and all but choke on air. Yavin looked at his wife and then daughter before turning his attention back to Daniel. "I am assuming your customs are very different, given the way you dress and the weapon on your side." Yavin sat in a chair next to his wife and leaned on his hand. Agape felt as though her parents were more interested in her love life rather than the prospect of other worlds. Yavin's appearance slowly started to shift, his white hair changing to a blue and the silver in his eyes turning violet. As did Ceani's her white hair turning a striking red color, and her eyes a bright but piercing yellow. They both stared at Daniel expectantly awaiting his answers. Agape could only draw her attention from the scene as the two small children spoke to her.

As Daniel was met with the firm handshake his smile widened, glad to see that the custom was established. The warm greeting earned another polite nod before he took a step back and allowed Yavin to address his daughter freely and introduce her 2 new siblings. The both of them seemed to instinctively recognize their sister, despite not having met her and were happily clinging to her legs. While strange it was a heartwarming sight for Daniel, as they showed just how much value the family unit was in her culture. He felt that his own was rather close, but years of courtship and noble practice had stifled some of the expressions they would give.

When Ceani spoke up Daniel's cheeks tinted for a moment, but seeing Agape's reaction actually calmed him down a bit as she grew quiet and their questions turned back to him. "My family's customs are a bit different, and while marriage is still an important conversation my parents aren't as adamant when speaking of grand children." He remarked kindly, he was certain his mother wouldn't mind the thought but she had a lot on her plate lately managing operations at the Nexus which allowed Daniel plenty of time to pursue his interests. "There's a lot about the Nexus, and many other worlds and cultures found where I come from; so much so that gathering all the information available can prove quite difficult. For my family, we tend to focus on connections and building our reputation the most." Daniel spoke honestly, inadvertently changing the direction of the conversation for Agape's sake. As they started to shift forms however Daniel watched on, a small part of his body twitching inside as the parasite considered altering genetics to try and imitate a similar shift; but soon gave up on the concept.

Ceani tilted her head, the same curiosity that Agape often wore was matched in her eyes. She would ask Agape later what this 'marriage' was and how soon she could expect a grandchild. Yavin listened to Daniel, and processed his words once he had finished speaking. "So there are many other worlds beside this...Nexus. And that you family connects them?" His tone held a bit of a question, he was not familiar with the things Daniel was speaking of and was a little lost. Agape scooped the children up in her arms as they spoke sitting them on the couch before walking beside Daniel. "Aita, Daniel, and his family would like to connect Xolmeani to the Nexus. They have many amazing things!" Agape turned and reached in her bag before walking over to her parents. She handed them the photos, and she handed her mother a stress ball with a smiley face and took out her small device to show them.

"Ama, Aita. Daniel saved me. And I have learned many things. They have medicine that we do not have, foods that are most delicious. And Daniel's family is very kind." Agape had moved her device in her hand so she could hold her father's hand without it dropping. Yavin looked at his wife, "If your mother wishes to i will follow the orders of my Queen." Ceani smiled at her husband and looked at Agape, she considered her options for a moment. But, seeing her daughter happy and hearing that she was saved thanks to Daniel. Even the gifts, was something she new better than to deny. "I will allow it. Though our talk of children is not nearly finished....I will leave Daniel and your father to discuss these boring topics. Agape you will come with me to help with the children. Your room has not changed so you the can sleep there." Ceani smiled kindly and nodded her head to Daniel before getting up to walk over and scoop up the two small children before walking towards the kitchen. Agape looked at her father happily before kissing him on the cheek as a thank you.

Letting his hands go she stuffed her small device back into her bag and walked over to Daniel. "I will be back, and you will eat the most delicious of Xolmeani foods." She smiled and moved her hands to grasp his and squeeze lightly lingering her eyes on his before turning to follow after her mother. Yavin had watched everything unfold and waited until his daughter walked away to speak. "So Daniel. Please tell me more of this Nexus."

As Agape's parents expressed their concerns over his explanation he nodded, pondering another way to phrase it that may be easier to understand. "We build connections within the nexus, but we're normally not in the business of bringing cultures to it." He explained, "My family enjoys knowing everyone involved in a situation, so we often involve ourselves with many organizations and cultures. Put simply though, yes, there's more worlds out there than we know of."

Daniel smiled kindly as Agape retrieved the gifts and explained things to her parents, she had worked so hard for them that he found her excitement to disperse them contagious. Knowing now that there two kids, he wished he had helped her get more gifts for them but he figured that could wait and there was always the potential for subsequent visits. Her explanation helped cover the basics and touched on things that may interest them, but Ceani's retort about children cemented the fact that her family had a strong focus on extending the bloodline. He returned her nod in gesture, and squeezed Agape's hand as she offered it to him. "I'm looking forward to the meal, we can share what we brought with us then as well." He returned, his bag still across his shoulder with the sandwiches nestled safely inside. There were more than they would need, but at least this way the kids would have plenty and with the ambient chill they would last for a while.

As Agape walked off his eyes followed for a few moments before returning to Yavin, who pressed him for more information regarding the Nexus. "Well, I'm not sure how much information you got from Agape through sharing; but the Nexus is what we'd call a hub. It might be best to imagine a capital to a nation, with roads and paths connected to many cities and villages. The Nexus is like that, but with multiple universes, the only difference is that it is unpredictable and certain individuals are taken down those paths to the Nexus unwittingly and even fewer can safely navigate through the Nexus." He started there, taking a breath before continuing. "It's because of that nature that the Nexus has become a hub for numerous cultures, providing a set definition is difficult for a place that keeps adding more and more to it's environment."

Agape nodded at Daniel smiling as she walked away and disappeared into the other room with her mother. Yavin listened attentively letting the information sink in. "I see...And what would we need to do, we have never known or met any outsiders until now." Yavin sat up looking Daniel over again, "Do all of your people look similar to you as well?" Yavin had plenty of questions and stared at him for a moment before gesturing to the couch, "Please sit, and...relax is it? You are considered a friend, if not family by now." Yavin chuckled thinking back to his wife's words about grandchildren, "Do not mind my Ceani, she means well. We were sure Agape would never mate, she is only excited to see her happy."

As Yavin spoke Daniel listened, smiling and holding back a laugh as he requested that he sit. "My people are quite varied, different skin color, hair, eyes, we also normally have only one form." He started, unfastening the blade at his waist so that he may lay it flat across his lap as he sat. "But that's just my family and our race, there are so many more on the Nexus. For you and your people, my family plans to bring more information and for those interested, provide the opportunity to learn more about the Nexus. I can call them over whenever is most suitable."

When Yavin remarked about his Ceani and how they had both discounted Agape for finding a mate he smiled. "I'm just glad that she's happy, we were lucky to have found her when we did. I don't mind Ceani's forwardness either, I'm sure my parents would ask something equally embarrassing; if you two would like it wouldn't be too hard to get at least one of them here to meet with everyone."

Yavin's eyes focused on the weapon for a moment as he unfastened it, he listened and lifted his eyes as Daniel sat. He returned Daniel's smile and let out a small breath. "It is...a lot to take in...I am certain Ceani would be excited to learn more, Agape is a lot like her." He looked at the few pictures Agape handed him and smiled to himself. "You must care dearly about my daughter if you look at her like this." Lifting his gaze he showed a photo of them standing next to each other, Agape smiling at the camera and Daniel staring at her. Yavin placed the photos on the floor beside him sitting back in his chair again.

"If you wish to rest before requesting them to come that should be fine. Though I must ask them to have simple and concealed weapons. We are peaceful people, most of whom know nothing about fighting. I don't intend to introduce my people to it either." Yavin leaned on his hand speaking in a serious tone. Weapons and Violence of any kind were not in their nature, needlessly to say it wasn't as though they hadn't tried before. But, Yavin would have preferred not to have a repeat of that kind of loss. "I am sure you have questions as well? Ceani would be the one to ask more of this...hub. I prefer to acknowledge things as I see them."

Back