Open Xolmeani of the Kreoi Solar System

Daniel listened as Yavin explained the beds to him, and although he wasn't quite familiar with the concept of a cloud tree he smiled as he went on to detail the blankets being made by a tailor. In theory that made sense, although most blankets were manufactured now in his time it made sense someone still had a specialized trade for it here. "They look well made, the cloud tree sounds rather interesting." He responded, getting to his feet as Yavin explained the custom to sleep just like this. With the natural resources so close he figured that everyone on Xolmeani valued their proximity to nature, which would explain how they designed their homes and their wares.

He thought back to his own culture, but from his time on the Nexus he didn't experience much belief in being that close to nature and treasuring the resources around them. The Nexus had a way of doing that as there wasn't much nature to explore, sure it had parks and recreation areas and they could take trips elsewhere but Daniel spent most of his time indoors studying and practicing for his profession. Daniel nodded along as Yavin requested that he follow, and he did so quietly while managing to close the door gently behind them. The room that he led them to, decorated in colorful vines and filled with a berry scent made him wonder - had they been maintaining the scent on the room ever since she had left? The idea left him with a sense of loss for them, but thankfully she had returned now.

As Yavin gave instructions he listened in kind, "Thank you Yavin, I don't think the cold will be too bad." He responded with a nod, stepping into the room and moving over towards the shelves to admire some of the trinkets that were in her room. He was careful not to disturb anything as he waited for Yavin to return with blankets and clothes, he didn't mind the idea of wearing a new outfit to sleep in but a glance towards the matt that was already in the room left him curious if it would do well enough for two. Not that he couldn't withstand the floor if he had to.

Yavin nodded at Daniel's words before leaving, he walked down the hall to a storage type closet and grabbed extra blankets and another mat, he walked into his own room and grabbed two pairs of clothes before stepping out and walking back to Agape's room. He smiled and laid the items down, picking up the clothes he held them out to Daniel, "I am not sure how long you will stay, but I will ask the tailor to take you measurements. These should fit well for now." Once Daniel grabbed the clothes, Yavin would more to lay the mat down beside Agape's. It was the same color and he placed the blankets to the side of them before lifting himself upright and dusting off his hands.

As he did so Agape walked through the door, she smiled at her father and glanced at Daniel. "Aita, Ama said she will wait in the room for you." Yavin nodded and walked over kissing her forehead, "Alright, don't forget to show Daniel where to bathe if needed." Agape nodded and walked into the room allowing her father to leave. She looked around the room and smiled, she wouldn't notice the scent in the room. Her gaze landed on Daniel and she smiled wider, "Do you like Xolmeani so far?"

When Yavin returned Daniel glanced his way, nodding along as he spoke. "A week is the plan so far, but we can talk more about specifics at another time." He spoke softly, glancing over the clothes before retrieving them from Yavin. "Thanks again, I'm sure that I'll be just fine with them." He spoke kindly, but he was a bit unsure; his proportions were a bit different than everyone else's but Yavin seemed confident so he let that be enough for the time being.

As Agape entered his eyes shifted towards her, watching as they interacted and smiling as he mentioned that she could show him where they bathed. It would probably be very different as compared to his showers, but he bet that it would still be interesting. The bed that he had set down alone would be an interesting experience he figured, as the material would be unique and he'd have to fit his way into it. "I'm enjoying my time here so far, your family was as welcoming as you said." He remarked, starting to undress with his jacket and undo his buttons now that they were in private. "Your father brought me some clothes, so we'll see how they fit. The food was unique but I definitely enjoyed it, how are you feeling now that you're home?"

Agape chuckled a bit, "Yes, as is Xolmeani." Her people would react the same to new faces, the interactions were something she looked forward to. She walked over to the wall, sitting her bag on a shelf. Moving to another part of the wall she pulled the small hook and a small opening appeared. She opened it pulling out her own set of clothes as he spoke her back to him. "I am very happy. I did not realize how much I have missed my home until now. Though my Ama's jests of children are embarrassing. She says you are very handsome." Agape closed the opening and d turned back to face Daniel, she watched as he unbuttoned his shirt only hoping the flush she knew would grace his features wouldn't show in the moonlight.

"My younger siblings are very lively, though they do not speak much. And my Aita has taken a liking to you it seems." She walked over to him carrying the clothes over her arm. "Though it is a bit strange now not to be alone with Daniel." She smiled stopping in front of him, "Did you wish to bathe after trying the clothes?"

Daniel nodded as Agape affirmed that culture could be found throughout all of Xolmeani, which was something to look forward to moving forward. If the populace treated them just as well he could see good relations with those that may travel to visit and plenty of volunteers eager to see the Nexus. His thoughts occupied him for a bit as Agape reached for her clothing through a hidden alcove, but as she spoke his attention returned. "Well I'm glad your mother approves, and it can be a bit embarrassing but your father already let me know not to worry about it from him; and that it's just part of your culture." He went on, thinking it over for a moment as he undressed completely; folding his clothes as he went before donning on the clothes that he were given. They were tight, but covered what they needed to.

As Agape approached he smiled, "We could bathe, might need it after everything today." He responded with a small smirk as he looked her over, "But your family is wonderful, I'm glad that you got to see them again and I'm happy that I'm getting to meet them." He put a hand on her side as he finished speaking, mindful that it was her turn to change and now that he was finished he would get to watch with a little less distraction.

Agape smiled as he spoke placing a hand on her side, she looked him over in his clothes. "I'm am most happy Daniel likes them." She chuckled as the clothes seemed tight but still covered him. "Daniel is most handsome even in my father's clothes." She placed a hand to his chest lifting herself up by her toes so she could kiss his lips softly before lowering herself back to the floor. "Daniel can follow me." Agape smiled, bringing her hand back to her side as she moved from him, she made her way across the room through the opening, spring a glance back to daniel. Once he would walk through the opening it was like another world. A circular-shaped room surrounded by vegetation and two tees on either side, it looked more like a forest hideaway. The vegetation covered the ground and circled the room in three rings, sitting inside each other like steps that led to a circle filled with after a large lotus-like flower in the center. The flower glowed brightly, tinting the room blue the pink hues of the room noticeable in the background. Agape had set her clothes to the side and as she walked to the center she disrobed discarding her clothes on each step until she stood bare in front of the glowing lotus.

She lowered herself into the water and moved to the glowing flower touching it as the same balls of energy that lit up the rest of the house flew from it and spread about the area lighting it up.

Daniel was happy to hear that Agape enjoyed the way that he looked in the clothes, even if they happened to be her father's. The tight fit wasn't a large concern for him. "I'm glad that you like what you see, it's definitely something new for me." He remarked before nodding along and following after her. The soft kiss still lingering on his lips as he watched her move, catching her backward glance as he admired her form before they managed to enter into what was supposedly their bath room.

On entry, he was surprised. The nature found here was even greater than that of the rest of the house, the tired layers drawing his attention as he marveled over the colors and the layout. This was far too nice to be a bath room in his eyes, and as he watched Agape disrobe and make her way into the water before the lotus he noticed that bathing was very simple, even if other means may not be as clear. "This place is wonderful." Daniel mused as he started to disrobe, letting the clothes settle neatly on the middle layer before he made his way to the corner and eased himself into the water. His eyes trailed the floating lights now as they filled the room, a smile gracing his lips as he took in the sight and the colors.

After lowering herself she turned her head as he spoke smiling, a blush gracing her features as she bit her lip and watched him disrobe. As he entered the water and stared around she moved so she was closer to him. "Aita made it for me, it is much different than the ship. The lights are energy from the flower, and the water is mixed with what you call....oils. They help to clean and relax the body, and heal pain from the day." She used her hand and lowered it under the water lifting it to pour water over herself. She had missed the little things like this, her father had built this when she was much younger, the waters help to boost her weak constitution.

She lowered her hand under the water again and turned to daniel so she could pour it over him, the water was warm and felt soft from the oils it was mixed with, it smelled soothing like clean linen and fruits.

The blush on Agape's features made him smile wider as she bit her lip and drew closer to him, her explanation for it's origin a heartwarming story that wasn't hard to believe after meeting her family. "I'm glad that he built it for you, it's definitely a sight to behold and I'm glad that it's meant to help heal as well as clean." He remarked kindly, thinking over what her father had mentioned about her health being a concern in her earlier years. He had most likely designed this as a way to help limit any danger towards her.

As he mulled it over he barely caught notice of Agape lifting water over his head, the sudden splash of it over him making him sputter for a moment before laughing it off. The warm feeling, soft texture and unique scent was soothing so he decided to fill his hands with it as well. However, instead of pouring it over Agape he reached out for her wrist to pull her near before he helped splash the water over her, helping rub the oils in as needed over her exposed skin. "Is this helpful?" He asked with a small grin, enjoying the feel of the oils and her skin under his fingers as the heat built up.

Agape laughed as he sputtered for a brief moment, dying down to a smile as he cupped the water in his own hands. A small gasp escaped her lips when she was pulled towards him she laughed as the water fell over her, blushing with a smile as he rubbed the oil into her bare skin. She closed her eyes with a humming laugh and nodded biting her lip, "Yes, it is very...soothing." She moved so she could lay against his chest, his bare body now being the most comforting thing to her. Opening her eyes, Agape lifted her own hands pouring water over his shoulders and again to his chest, she ran her hands along his neck and shoulders down his arms and trailed their way back up. "Is it helpful for Daniel?" Her green eyes flicked up to his, there on her face seeming darker in the light.

Her assurance that the water was soothing was helpful as Daniel continued, but it didn't take long for him to cover all of the exposed skin that she had before he had to move on to wetting her hair. "Then I'm glad that I could help?" He responded with a grin as he finished up, feeling her press and rest against his chest before she helped return the favor for his shoulders and arms. "It's helpful, as you put, very soothing. Now if only someone wasn't making me restless as well." Daniel spoke with a grin, matching her eyes as they met his own before his hands wrapped tighter around her, easily lifting her now that she was partially submerged so that he could easily kiss her neck; feeling the oils on her skin before trailing kisses back up to her lips. He paused there and leaned back, smiling like he hadn't done a thing. "Should we head back to your room soon? Or just lie here for a bit longer?"

Agape chuckled at his words humming as he trailed kisses up her neck to her lips, wrapping her arms around his neck as he leaned back."Daniel is still a wolf." She bit her lip flushed and looked at him as he leaned back, "If we lie here any longer I may not wish to leave." Agape laughed and little and leaned to Burry her face in his neck. "Tomorrow Ama says you will see the town, but for tonight I will enjoy Daniel's company alone." She mumbled into his neck holding him a bit tighter, though she was happy to be on Xolmeani it didn't keep her from wanting to enjoy the week with Daniel before he left. She was excited to see his family, and have them meet her own as well. So many things to look forward to.

Daniel chuckled as she called him a wolf yet again, he had little defense in that regard after his actions but it wasn't entirely on his own. He recalled a few moments where Agape seemed hungrier than he was, but he let that thought float away as she buried her head into his neck and talked over their plans. "I'll look forward to seeing the town, although it may be quite hectic. I can't imagine everyone would take to a stranger like myself as well as your parents did, but if your mother shares information it may go a little smoother." Daniel let out a small sigh at the thought, but he wasn't all too worried about the results - just wary about what they'd have to work through. "But I definitely would prefer to enjoy some more time with you alone." He relented, squeezing her light in an embrace. She was quite close, and he had half a mind to take things further but they had a lot planned and he didn't want to risk any potential concerns with her family with the time and place. "What's the best way to dry off here?" He asked kindly, glancing around the room full of plant life.

Agape shifter her head so she could look around the area, "The Moai leaves, they are soft like a towel and they leave your skin very soft and not dry." She had no intention of moving, despite knowing they should go to bed and get some rest. "I am glad Daniel likes Xolmeani, it is very different from the Nexus. But...it is now Daniel's home to." Agape mumbled into his neck feeling herself yawn as she closed her eyes. The water's warmth and the oils had made her come to understand how tired she was.

He glanced over to the leaves as Agape drew attention to them, having his skin be left soft sounded nice but not being dry sounded a bit confusing as it would leave them at least a bit wet. Daniel let that thought go though as she nuzzled against him, talking about Xolmeani and how it had now become a home for him. He remained silent at thought, smiling to himself as he thought it over; her parents had been welcoming, and if the planet accepted him and his people just as well he would be comfortable calling this home with Agape.

A breath of relief left him as she settled down against him, and after a few moments he nuzzled against her head before easing both of them out of the pool, lifting her up with him. "You look really tired, we should definitely get you some rest." He laughed, giving her an opportunity to wake up before guiding her over towards the leaves.

Agape left her arms wrapped around his neck as he lifted her, "Rest sounds nice." She chuckled and yawned again following him to the leaves. She grabbed one breaking it off and turned to daniel to dry him off. Agape wiped his arms, "See it is soft, and your skin is not wet but not dry." Agape was trying to explain that the leaves moisturized the skin, but the actual term was lost to her. Agape handed him the leaf before taking one of her own. The water slowly drained from the circle before filling back up with clean water soon after. "Is Daniel also tired?"

As Agape dried him off he got a better understanding of what she was trying to convey, nodding along as she explained it again. "I see, different than the oils; it's a natural form of moisturizer." He remarked kindly as she continued, and when she handed him the leaf he continued the work until he was not wet but not quite dry. Glancing over to Agape as she worked on herself he smiled, she had given him a head start so he approached her and made sure to help collect some of the water from her harder to reach places. "Just a bit, I'm excited to try the beds to be honest. The material looks rather welcoming." His voice was soft as he realized they were preparing for bed, and although he enjoyed the feeling of her skin moving beneath the leaf as he worked he figured rest would be a much needed thing for them.

"Moisturizer." Agape repeated the word as she dried smiling when he came over to help her. "It is very soft, like a cloud." Agape chuckled and laid her leaf to the side, she would get rid of it in the morning. She leaned up to kiss his cheek placing a hand on his chest before walking past him to get her clothes. Though she enjoyed looking at him bare-skinned if she stalled anymore she'd fall asleep here. Agape glanced back at him before pulling on her undergarments and clothes, her clothes were like her mothers, though a lavender color rather than blue. The dress only reached her upper thighs and was a bit tighter than she had expected. "Ah, It seems I have been gone longer than I thought." Agape flushed trying to pull the dress down a bit more.

Daniel nodded as she affirmed the word before setting his leaf down atop her own, marveling at the kiss she placed on his cheek as they both finished up. "It's a very well designed room." He remarked before following after her, reaching for his clothes and quickly getting dressed. As he settled into the tighter fit he glanced towards Agape who seemed to be having a similar concern, he chuckled softly watching her tug on the dress before he took a step closer and reached low. "It may be smaller than you remember but it still looks great on you," Daniel said with a grin, helping her adjust the dress lower by pinching the sides then tugging at the hem of the dress, his hands resting on her bare thighs, sliding a bit upward as he straightened out after reaching low. "All set?" He asked, nodding towards the door.

Agape looked up at him still flushing from fighting with her dress, she couldn't help the shiver from his hand on her thigh, the warmth was something her cool body had to adjust to. "Yes, I am set." She smiled and moved to grab his hand and walk with his through the door. Agape walked over to the mat and let his hand go s she could lower herself to the ground safely. "It is strange to go to bed without tea." Agape chuckled and laid back her wet hair clinging to her face and the nape of her neck.

Back