Returning User "Yea, I shall return with the tide."

Faodaile

Indiana Jones 2.0
I left a bit over a year ago because life got real busy real fast and had a recent recollection of how much I enjoyed writing on this specific website because of its close-knit community of advanced writers. So I decided to return. :^)

You can call me Faodaile or the "Professor of Archaeology, expert on the occult, and how does one say it… obtainer of rare antiquities."
I'm your average anthropology major scraping the bottom of the can to pay tuition fees with a full time job. I promise I won't go all Indiana Jones on you, though. I haven't raided any temples or fought off pits of snakes... Yet. To put it short and simple I my interest lies in historical forensics and human osteology. I can play a mad kazoo verse and enjoy desert camping with my best buddy, an almost-two-year-old shepherd.

I've been writing/roleplaying since I was young and I am interested in well-plotted group projects with great lore. You might see me floating around with a few group roleplays of my own (I like meticulously organized threads and that sort of stuff...) and possibly a better-written reboot of an older collaborative series I wrote. Regardless, cheers to hoping I won't vanish again!

Welcome back! Don't think we ever crossed paths when you were here, but nice to see you return. :>

Anthropology sounds like a super fun major. If I were smarter, I might have considered it.

Back