New User Yo, Popcorn is here

PopcornPie

Hello, my name's PopcornPie, some call me Punkypine and that's because of messy drama I don't want to get into.

Fandom role-playing is my niche and since I've been banned from RpNation, I've been looking for new places to do it. Seeing that this site is the home of The Convergence Series enticed me to sign up.

I'm coming on 20, I'm female, I do have Asperger's and ADHD which is an obstacle for social interaction, but I try.

Reactions: Dan
WELCOME WELCOME! Don’t eat the brownies.

I’d like to ask why you got banned?
It was a series of errors, and honestly the staff got less and less reasonable as it went on. 24 hour ban for lying? I deserved it. Week infraction for being logged into a burner account on a laptop I barely even use anymore? Not very fair, but I guess they had reason to suspect. Showing me the door for telling the Discord chat of the time that I wouldn't be there for a week, and they only knew because someone backstabbed me and told the owner I did it? I was uber pissed off and angrily messaged their Twitter yelling at them for letting such behavior go rewarded. They blocked me on Twitter.

So more recently I joined their Discord offering a more mature apology for my bullshit and asked if I could make a new account and start on new terms. They just said I was doing ban evasion and kicked me out of the Discord server.

Hey Pop! This place is great, so don't worry about any of that. You can have a fresh start just like me!

Back