New User Yo

KinkakuDaio

Yo. New to this thing, friend spoke about roleplay and writing or sumn sumn.
Never heard of it but, he seems to like it a lot.
So, decided to search it up and found this website.

What do I even do?

So, I made a post in the main lobby prior to this, and had no idea that there was introductions to be made. Oh well, I guess that is what happens when you cant read.

Uhhhh, could I refer you to my post in the main lobby that I made.

Honestly, I just came here to check out what roleplay was about, and I really have no clue what roleplay is about or why I am writing this but, yeah.

Borderline is, I just came here to check it out, my friend spoke about roleplay like it was the most amazing thing that happened to her life, so, I thought why not. Yeah?

What more must write?

Welcome! I think a lot of people felt like you when they first joined. It can be a little daunting at first, but just take your time and experience the place at a speed that feels comfortable to you. There are a lot of helpful references in the "Help Desk," which is right above the introductions bit, and everyone here will be happy to answer any questions you have. Or at least do our best!

Welcome to STC. Looks like you found the introductions section. You're off to a great start. If your friend doesn't know you're here give them a shout out. Hopefully you know their username. Also, be sure to check out the approval guide. It is great to see you decided to give us a try. Those of us labeled Mentor are here to help and we have several users on the site that are also eager to help out new members. So, if you do need anything be sure to let us know.

Welcome! I think a lot of people felt like you when they first joined. It can be a little daunting at first, but just take your time and experience the place at a speed that feels comfortable to you. There are a lot of helpful references in the "Help Desk," which is right above the introductions bit, and everyone here will be happy to answer any questions you have. Or at least do our best!
Yo aloha man.
Where should I get started?

Roleplaying is like writing a book, but you write one page, and someone else writes the next. It's collaborative and, in my opinion, really fun.

Back