New User You Ain’t Seen Nothing Yet

classifycherry

Illustrator ∞ Freelancer
Bonjour, y’all! I’m Izzy, pleased to make your acquaintance. I’m eighteen, currently in my first year of business school. Working on switching my degree over from Business Administration to Marketing & Tourism. I currently work for a marketing company as a Social Media Manager. I’m a pretty big astrology nerd. Aquarius to the bone! I’m also a huge music geek, I’ve been participating in theatre for over ten years and I play the ukulele. Also, I love animals. My cat is pretty much my best friend.

I also love to write! I’ve been writing for a looooong time, but I’m pretty new to RP. I used to write fan fiction, but I think I want to lean more towards original stuff now. I love genres like fantasy, sci-fi, futuristic, dystopian, post-apocalyptic, etc. Really, though, I can get into anything with a good story. I’m also a sucker for romance!

That’s pretty much me. I can’t wait to get started. If you wanna chat about anything, I’m always up for new friends!

Hi! Welcome to STC. Before anything else, I want to verify that you read the New Member guide as it seems to escape the notice of some of our new members. If you have any questions about that, I'd be happy to answer them.

You've listed all my favorite genres to write. I look forward to seeing what you bring to the community. :>

Welcome to STC!

I'm just stopping by because I've noticed that your account hasn't been approved yet and wanted to provide some additional information. If you haven't already please be sure to read to read our Account Approval information thread. You are off to a great start on your approval process. By creating an introduction you are part of the way there however you will also need to post and be active in our community forums. It's somewhat of a common misunderstanding that users need to wait to be approved. Our admin team reviews flagged accounts on a daily basis so if a user hasn't been approved within 24 hours generally they either A) haven't generated enough content outside of their introduction thread or B)The quality of the content did not pass the review process. (See the account approval guide for a further explanation on content.) Once you've got a bit more content under your belt you should be approved!

If you have any questions please don't hesitate to ask! Both our staff and users are here to help you along the way!

Back