1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. New and confused? Can't post? Looking for information regarding account approval? Check out our website guide to see if any of your questions are covered there! If your questions aren't covered under our guide, post them up in your introduction thread or the help forum.
  3. Want to feature one of your roleplays on the front page? See here for information: September's Featured Roleplays.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. We are currently accepting applications for multiple staff positions. Check out our Site Announcements forum for details!
    Dismiss Notice
  5. It's time for another voting drive! As with previous voting drives we will be sending out voting reminders once a day for the first week of a new voting cycle. This helps to get a good position in the top rankings early on. For people wanting to help out around the site but who can't necessarily contribute in other ways, this is a great way to help out. I can't understate how important voting is. Almost all of our traffic comes from TopRPSites, and when we aren't in the top rankings, we don't draw in new users. So get on in there and vote for Storyteller's Circle!
    Dismiss Notice
  6. So as some of you may already know, we're looking to get the website's platform updated to the newest version of Xenforo. The newer platform (Xenforo 2) comes with a lot of solid features and bug fixes from the original Xenforo. To reach this end we have setup a donation campaign for people interested in helping out.
    Dismiss Notice

You have been banned for ____

Discussion in 'Forum Games' started by Yatagarasu, Dec 12, 2017.

1. Yatagarasu

Yatagarasu Secretly Judging You

Another forum game that I saw...from another forum that I (still) go on to time to time.

(if this game as been played before here then apologies, feel free to go play in the original if still accessible)

Basically you have to make a reason as to why the person above you has been banned. It can be as hilarious and nonsensical as you want.

Of course, don't take this too seriously :p

Since I am the first person in this thread, I shall start.

"You have been banned for barely posting on this site"

2. lil_kreen

lil_kreen Member The Evrensel Conflict GM

"You have been banned for insufficient use of color."

3. Amdarh

Amdarh Active Member

You have been banned for excessive use of the word 'moist'.

4. lil_kreen

You have been banned because it isn't Maybelline.

Sark likes this.
  5. ChelonianCommander

ChelonianCommander Strength of Steel, Will of Iron

You have been banned because you couldn't believe it's not butter.

6. Raynar Saassin

Raynar Saassin Multiverse RP'er

You have been banned because you used an product's slogan as a ban-able offence.

Sark likes this.
  7. Hida Tomonatsu

Hida Tomonatsu Hida Bushi

Banned for not keeping the thread alive.

8. lil_kreen

·ʎsǝɹǝɥ ๅɐuɐɓoɥʇɹo ɹoɟ pǝuuɐq uǝǝq ǝʌɐɥ no⅄

9. Hida Tomonatsu

Banned for believing that you are an inquisitor serving our glorious God-Emperor.

10. Grlmm

Grlmm Active Member

You have been banned for making a Joji reference.

11. Hida Tomonatsu

You're banned for thinking I'd make anything but a Warhammer reference when it comes to heresy.

12. Imbion

Imbion Supreme Edgelord

• You have been banned for the blue hat.

13. lil_kreen

You have been banned for using polychromatic gluten weaponry.

14. you have been banned for acting like a cat. EX: only responding with "Meow, mew, mow?"

15. You have been banned for destroying the kingdom of Nerds that once ruled the quantum universe.

16. You have been banned for secrecy, joining other cults and being satanic :D

17. lil_kreen

You have been banned for pants off men.

18. You have been banned for bringing spiders in the community

19. You have been banned for secretly watching eggs

20. You have been banned for wearing only black and being handsome :3