You Thought We Could Change

lemonyhell

- "Im not okay"
Alice in Wonderland (Dream land escape)
If I could go a day, forgetting I had even met any of them, I would. It's almost a sin to watch them fumble over themselves trying to catch every bit of happiness without helping in the slightest. Sometimes I wish I could fall into a dream state and run away from everything that was around me. Sometimes I wish I didn’t have to wish. Sometimes I wish I didn’t have to wish.
Today like any other day went on normally, and for a moment I thought that I could be happy in my apartment. In this town. Never leaving like my mother, like my father. However, I can’t. I still have the longing to get out.
I lay down, turn off my lights, and fall into a sleep that I later found out I’d never wake up from.
--
Your starting entry will be what I displayed above. Your character has a reason to be miserable or they don’t and just are. Whatever man. When they wake up they wake up in a white box with everyone else. Um. If your character has claustrophobia I don’t really know how to help you. It’ll be pretty tight. That would be interesting though. My character Yoki will show up and play as the Queen of Hearts. Also in your intro please include what character from Alice in wonderland and there real name. Examples can be, the Dutch, A knight card, The hatter, the Cheshire, Ace, the hare, the door mouse, the white rabbit, etc.

Back