Your hobby

Bubbastew87

What is your hobby that you love? The one hobby that you actually get to unwind from all the white noise.

Me if I could just pick one...........

Mobile and video games. That would have to be me.

Aside from RP, my main hobby is running dog agility. We haven't competed much this year due to the whole covid thing, but when connecting with an animal running an obstacle course, there is simply NO ROOM to think about any of that white noise. If you're not paying attention to the dog, he surely won't be paying attention to you. Plus, it's just plain ol' fun too! :)

This is cliche but... anything to do with a pen, a pencil, and stacks upon stacks of paper. Though it is also stress inducing when a word or a drawing is not going in your way.

Watching your words fly across the paper has this kind of calm that almost sends me into a trance. When I do finally snap out of it, I am surprised by all the crap i have written. Some does not make sense to the story but it the idea could be recycled into another.

Anything that gets me working with my hands. I don't have a place to do lampworking right now so I want to get into wood burning or something I could do in an apartment. Studio rental with proper ventilation is expensive, on top of oxygen and propane costs. Lampworking is a really fun but expensive hobby.

This is cliche but... anything to do with a pen, a pencil, and stacks upon stacks of paper. Though it is also stress inducing when a word or a drawing is not going in your way.

Watching your words fly across the paper has this kind of calm that almost sends me into a trance. When I do finally snap out of it, I am surprised by all the crap i have written. Some does not make sense to the story but it the idea could be recycled into another.

I think that's what some people who believe in the superstitious consider to be a form of spiritual contact. Think like an Ouija board, but more pen, paper, and the spooky scary ghost is making you write.

For me, easy, roleplaying, programming, crushing people in various video games, and hunting.

Making edits, aesthetics, drawing, walking in nature, singing, meditation and reading.

I'm looking to expand to more hobbies that actually involve interacting with other people.

MMA/Vale tudo, the physical exercises, and drills, alongside sparring, help me a great deal with relieving stress. It is currently an unavailable route for me, since my guy is closed, saddens me quite a bit now that I think of it.

Back