1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. New and confused? Can't post? Looking for information regarding account approval? Check out our website guide to see if any of your questions are covered there! If your questions aren't covered under our guide, post them up in your introduction thread or the help forum.
  3. Want to feature one of your roleplays on the front page? See here for information: September's Featured Roleplays.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. We are currently accepting applications for multiple staff positions. Check out our Site Announcements forum for details!
    Dismiss Notice
  5. It's time for another voting drive! As with previous voting drives we will be sending out voting reminders once a day for the first week of a new voting cycle. This helps to get a good position in the top rankings early on. For people wanting to help out around the site but who can't necessarily contribute in other ways, this is a great way to help out. I can't understate how important voting is. Almost all of our traffic comes from TopRPSites, and when we aren't in the top rankings, we don't draw in new users. So get on in there and vote for Storyteller's Circle!
    Dismiss Notice
  6. So as some of you may already know, we're looking to get the website's platform updated to the newest version of Xenforo. The newer platform (Xenforo 2) comes with a lot of solid features and bug fixes from the original Xenforo. To reach this end we have setup a donation campaign for people interested in helping out.
    Dismiss Notice

Zae's Looking for 1x1 Finder

Discussion in '1x1 Bulletin Board' started by Zul'Zae'ju'Jin, Sep 19, 2018.

1. Zul'Zae'ju'Jin

Zul'Zae'ju'Jin the Hugger Troll

Hallo there!

I be Zae'ju, your friendly neighbourhood Troll.
    No, not that kind of troll. The best kind of troll.

I get a little lonely and would love a lil' buddy to throw a few words around with.

So what does this troll like to do, you ask? Funny that you should ask.

Have a perusal and let me know if you be interested either via a reply to this thread or as a PM. I do prefer RP thread to be as an actual thread than through PM as a rule but I won't exclude it if it's what you prefer.

General
    • Ancient Rome
    • Science Fiction (Can be doubled with Fantasy)
    • Fantasy (Medieval/Futuristic/Modern)
    • Supernatural / Fantasy
    • Gifted
    • Animal
    • Western
    • Crossovers/Temporal Flux (Where a character from one setting, e.g. a Centurion of a Roman Legion, crosses through time and space, finding themselves in someplace else, e.g. the Wild West)
    • Space

Fandoms
    • Ladyhawke
    • Jurassic Park
    • World of Warcraft

I am open to suggestions and new ideas!
    This may also be updated when I find new things that interest me
    Currently craving Warcraft/crossover and Ancient Rome/crossover

I am open to most pairings and will play either female or male depending, but I do prefer to play male.
    I do not do FxF and I don't RP Anime. I don't have any limits as to the rating of the RP itself.

I don't have many plot ideas, I generally wing it most of the time and just see what evolves out of the RP itself. If you have a plot idea then you're always welcome to share, unless you love the spontaneity too.

I work 39hrs per week but I am fairly active and will always try to be prompt with replies. However, there may be periods where I don't respond for a little while. This is not because I am losing interest but because of time management. I also roleplay in the game of World of Warcraft and am also in officer in two guilds. I juggle my RP here with the RP on WoW. I seek quality over quantity, and won't expect you to be prompt either with replies. I would however appreciate being told if or when you don't wish to continue the RP. I don't mind the reason, but a little head's up would go down a treat.

SilentVoice likes this.
  2. Zul'Zae'ju'Jin

3. Zul'Zae'ju'Jin

4. Appletree

Appletree Member

Drops in and looks around.

Hiyas! This looks very interesting.
    If you're still looking for partners feel free to shoot me a pm ^^ I think we might mesh well together