Zul'Zae'ju'Jin

the Hugger Troll
That's perfectly all right. I'm a patient sod.

Though I do wish to make it clear that I prefer quality to quantity. Sure, I dislike a single line response because chiefly it makes it difficult to bounce off of, buuut if you want to take the time to be happy with your reply, do feel free. I don't like rushing to make my replies and often do stall to ensure that my reply is to my satisfaction, so I don't mind that/if you do the same!

Equally, your reply doesn't have to match the same length to mine. I might produce a five+ stint of paragraphs, but if you feel you're happy with a paragraph or two in length, then that works for me too. There will be times where you get your writing bug, thrash out five+ paragraphs and I only reply with couple in return... it's tides. I'm happy either way there.

<3

Zul'Zae'ju'Jin

the Hugger Troll
'ey mon

I've role-played World of Warcraft before with a total newbie to the franchise, that newbie is somewhere on this here forum too xD

I'd be happy to do it again!

Can either PM me to talk about it more there or more on here to discuss. <3

Zul'Zae'ju'Jin

the Hugger Troll
Really craving a Jurassic Park type rp right now.

Either post apocalyptic release or a reboot of a Hammond's Second Attempt.

Hit me up if interested!

Oh wow; there are so many good genres listed here that I don’t even know where to begin!

I suppose I’ll start with the ones that really jumped out at me from the get-go (BLUE) and the ones that I just so happen to have plots for (PURPLE).

General
  • Ancient Rome
  • Western
  • Space
  • Man x Woman
  • Modern
  • Plane Crash / Ship Wreck - End up on Island
  • Teacher x Student
Fandoms
  • Ladyhawke
  • Jurassic Park
  • World of Warcraft
  • X-Men
  • Primevil
  • The Witcher (OC)
Animal Kingdom
  • Wild Horse / Wolf / Cat / etc
  • Streetcat
  • Prehistoria (Dinosauria/Mammalia/Or Both)
  • Zoo / Wildlife Park
Gifted / Supernatural
  • Gifted (Modern/Futuristic)
  • Gifted on the Run
  • Gifted High School
  • Superheroes and Villains
  • Olympus
Fantasy and Science Fiction
  • Creatures of the Night
  • Dragon
  • Fantasy (Medieval/Modern/Futuristic/Sci-Fi)
  • Vampire
  • Werewolves
  • Werewolves Versus Vampires
  • Crossovers (Where a character from one setting, e.g. a Centurion of a Roman Legion, crosses through time and space, finding themselves in someplace else, e.g. the Wild West)
  • Space
Depending on what you’re craving and/or what we might come up with together, we may even go beyond these selections, but for now this is my initial gut reaction.

Zul'Zae'ju'Jin

the Hugger Troll
Oh wow; there are so many good genres listed here that I don’t even know where to begin!

I suppose I’ll start with the ones that really jumped out at me from the get-go (BLUE) and the ones that I just so happen to have plots for (PURPLE).

Depending on what you’re craving and/or what we might come up with together, we may even go beyond these selections, but for now this is my initial gut reaction.
So, we have ;
Ancient Rome
X-Men
Gifted (Modern/Futuristic)
Gifted on the Run
!
Gifted High School
Superheroes and Villains
Olympus
Creatures of the Night
!
Dragon
Fantasy (Medieval !/Modern !/Futuristic/Sci-Fi)
Vampire
Crossovers
!

I have kept your colour coding key, so we can keep track of what you're interested in/have plots for. I have placed a '!' to indicate what I'm in the mood for in line with your choices. I would love to hear what plots you have for the ones you have plots for, perhaps that can narrow down what we do.

Sorry for the delay of response, it's been a busy few days since I read and liked this post. Had meant to reply before now but life xD

So, we have ;
Ancient Rome
X-Men
Gifted (Modern/Futuristic)
Gifted on the Run
!
Gifted High School
Superheroes and Villains
Olympus
Creatures of the Night
!
Dragon
Fantasy (Medieval !/Modern !/Futuristic/Sci-Fi)
Vampire
Crossovers
!

I have kept your colour coding key, so we can keep track of what you're interested in/have plots for. I have placed a '!' to indicate what I'm in the mood for in line with your choices. I would love to hear what plots you have for the ones you have plots for, perhaps that can narrow down what we do.

Sorry for the delay of response, it's been a busy few days since I read and liked this post. Had meant to reply before now but life xD
Definitely! I have some stuff to take care of IRL and then copy-pasting all the details may take a bit, but I’ll be happy to send you everything once that’s all taken care of.

Shadow

Are you still searching, darling? Not sure about plotlines, but I do have two characters that might work.

Shadow

I love science fiction and slice of life. My ocs are a klutzy birdman and gentle amphibian man.