That's perfectly all right. I'm a patient sod.

Though I do wish to make it clear that I prefer quality to quantity. Sure, I dislike a single line response because chiefly it makes it difficult to bounce off of, buuut if you want to take the time to be happy with your reply, do feel free. I don't like rushing to make my replies and often do stall to ensure that my reply is to my satisfaction, so I don't mind that/if you do the same!

Equally, your reply doesn't have to match the same length to mine. I might produce a five+ stint of paragraphs, but if you feel you're happy with a paragraph or two in length, then that works for me too. There will be times where you get your writing bug, thrash out five+ paragraphs and I only reply with couple in return... it's tides. I'm happy either way there.

<3

'ey mon

I've role-played World of Warcraft before with a total newbie to the franchise, that newbie is somewhere on this here forum too xD

I'd be happy to do it again!

Can either PM me to talk about it more there or more on here to discuss. <3

Really craving a Jurassic Park type rp right now.

Either post apocalyptic release or a reboot of a Hammond's Second Attempt.

Hit me up if interested!

Oh wow; there are so many good genres listed here that I don’t even know where to begin!

I suppose I’ll start with the ones that really jumped out at me from the get-go (BLUE) and the ones that I just so happen to have plots for (PURPLE).

General
  • Ancient Rome
  • Western
  • Space
  • Man x Woman
  • Modern
  • Plane Crash / Ship Wreck - End up on Island
  • Teacher x Student
Fandoms
  • Ladyhawke
  • Jurassic Park
  • World of Warcraft
  • X-Men
  • Primevil
  • The Witcher (OC)
Animal Kingdom
  • Wild Horse / Wolf / Cat / etc
  • Streetcat
  • Prehistoria (Dinosauria/Mammalia/Or Both)
  • Zoo / Wildlife Park
Gifted / Supernatural
  • Gifted (Modern/Futuristic)
  • Gifted on the Run
  • Gifted High School
  • Superheroes and Villains
  • Olympus
Fantasy and Science Fiction
  • Creatures of the Night
  • Dragon
  • Fantasy (Medieval/Modern/Futuristic/Sci-Fi)
  • Vampire
  • Werewolves
  • Werewolves Versus Vampires
  • Crossovers (Where a character from one setting, e.g. a Centurion of a Roman Legion, crosses through time and space, finding themselves in someplace else, e.g. the Wild West)
  • Space

Depending on what you’re craving and/or what we might come up with together, we may even go beyond these selections, but for now this is my initial gut reaction.

Oh wow; there are so many good genres listed here that I don’t even know where to begin!

I suppose I’ll start with the ones that really jumped out at me from the get-go (BLUE) and the ones that I just so happen to have plots for (PURPLE).

Depending on what you’re craving and/or what we might come up with together, we may even go beyond these selections, but for now this is my initial gut reaction.

So, we have ;
Ancient Rome
X-Men
Gifted (Modern/Futuristic)
Gifted on the Run
!
Gifted High School
Superheroes and Villains
Olympus
Creatures of the Night
!
Dragon
Fantasy (Medieval !/Modern !/Futuristic/Sci-Fi)
Vampire
Crossovers
!

I have kept your colour coding key, so we can keep track of what you're interested in/have plots for. I have placed a '!' to indicate what I'm in the mood for in line with your choices. I would love to hear what plots you have for the ones you have plots for, perhaps that can narrow down what we do.

Sorry for the delay of response, it's been a busy few days since I read and liked this post. Had meant to reply before now but life xD

So, we have ;
Ancient Rome
X-Men
Gifted (Modern/Futuristic)
Gifted on the Run
!
Gifted High School
Superheroes and Villains
Olympus
Creatures of the Night
!
Dragon
Fantasy (Medieval !/Modern !/Futuristic/Sci-Fi)
Vampire
Crossovers
!

I have kept your colour coding key, so we can keep track of what you're interested in/have plots for. I have placed a '!' to indicate what I'm in the mood for in line with your choices. I would love to hear what plots you have for the ones you have plots for, perhaps that can narrow down what we do.

Sorry for the delay of response, it's been a busy few days since I read and liked this post. Had meant to reply before now but life xD
Definitely! I have some stuff to take care of IRL and then copy-pasting all the details may take a bit, but I’ll be happy to send you everything once that’s all taken care of.

Are you still searching, darling? Not sure about plotlines, but I do have two characters that might work.

I love science fiction and slice of life. My ocs are a klutzy birdman and gentle amphibian man.

Hallo there!

Welcome to my Looking for a 1x1 Roleplay Thread.

About the Author!

I am Zul'Zae'ju'Jin, but you can call me Zul or Zae, whichever you prefer. I am something of a bookworm, love a good book and tend to read anything from Science Fiction, Fantasy, History, Crime, and other Fiction. I also like to cross-stitch as it provides a wonderful tool for aiding with my anxiety and other mental issues I deal with on a daily basis. I also stream 3+ times a week on a variety of games, you can check me out on Twitch by the same username, just without all the '. I love animals; I have two cats, really want a rescue pupper and a little corn snake to call my own.

The Important Stuff!

Below are the things I tend to take an interest in roleplaying, so I hope there is something below that takes your fancy. Have a perusal and let me know if you be interested either via a reply to this thread or as a PM. I do prefer RP thread to be as an actual thread than through PM as a rule since that is generally easier for me to check but I won't exclude it if it's what you prefer.

The Key
! - I have a current interest/preference for playing this right now over other topics. This does not prevent you from picking others however
& - I have a plot for this
+ - This can be a crossover with another media/topic

General
  • Ancient Rome
  • Western !
  • Space
  • Man x Woman
  • Modern
  • Plane Crash / Ship Wreck - End up on Island !+
  • Teacher x Student
Fandoms
  • Jurassic Park !
  • World of Warcraft
  • X-Men
  • Primevil
  • The Witcher (OC)
Animal Kingdom
  • Wild Horse / Wolf / Cat / etc
  • Streetcat
  • Prehistoria (Dinosauria/Mammalia/Or Both)
  • Zoo / Wildlife Park
Gifted / Supernatural
  • Gifted (Modern/Futuristic)
  • Gifted on the Run
  • Gifted High School
  • Superheroes and Villains
  • Olympus
Fantasy & Science Fiction
  • Creatures of the Night
  • Fantasy (Medieval/Modern/Futuristic/Sci-Fi)
  • Vampire
  • Werewolves
  • Werewolves Versus Vampires
  • Crossovers (Where a character from one setting, e.g. a Centurion of a Roman Legion, crosses through time and space, finding themselves in someplace else, e.g. the Wild West) !
  • Space
I currently do not have any plots right now. I am hopeless at thinking them up on the spot and they tend to come at me at weird moments. I tend to respond spontaneously in regards to plotlines. However, if you have a plot that you feel could work for one of the above genres or a new genre you'd like to suggest, let me know and we'll see what we can work out.

I Am/Do...

Language: I do not mind the use of foul language, just as long as it's not overused. You don't need to swear every third word.
Pairings: M&M / F&M.
Open minded to new ideas, genres and fandoms

I Don't...

Anime, Roadtrips, Bands - Just not interested in RPing this out.
FxF Pairings - Just not comfortable with this pairing, got nothing against in the real world.
Also 'No hope, No chance of survival' scenarios. They don't keep me in a good frame of mind. If you have a story in mind that has a 'chance' of survival, I am fine with that. As long as there is a chance to make it out. Otherwise, not for me, thank you. You can tell I'm not much of a Lovecraftian...

I Prefer...

Semi-Literate +
I need you to be able to produce at least a paragraph in response. Whilst one liners can be used to great effect, they ought to be few and far between in nature as a rule of thumb. If the RP consists of entirely single line entries... I becomes difficult for me to bounce back with a reply and the RP will grow stale as a result. I don't ask for much, 400 words minimum as a fair rule of thumb.

That's it! I hope there's something there if you're interested in roleplaying with me!
Please let me know either here or in PM about what you're interested in and we can take it from there.

Thank you for reading and see you around soon!

Th-Th-Th-That's All Folks!

BUMPEROONI

Back