Zara's Park Tournament (Pokemon RP)

@garlic @jrusso20

The Pangoro seems to be slower then it was just a moment ago as it couldn't dodge the Croagunk's poison sting as it was jabbed in the leg by a poisonous strike. On top of that the Pangoro takes a spark to the torso as the Shinx tackles it with a charged electric attack. The Pangoro stumble backwards as it felt sick from the Poison Sting. While stumbling it trips on a sharp rock and falls backwards with a loud thud, throwing up a large cloud of dust. The Pokemon seems to be down for the count as it didn't respond for a few seconds. That changed when its grabs at the earth, and jumps up to once again face the trainers. A shadowy aura envelops the Pokemon as it prepares itself for its next attack. The shadows swirled around the Pokemon faster and faster and became greater in size until it reaches its zenith. The Pangoro lets out a bone chilling roar before the shadowy aura rushes to the Pokemon's fists. It punches the ground and the shadows enter the earth before bursting out underneath the two Pokemon as shadow spikes causing super effective damage to its foes.

Jared was tempted to let out a whoop of victory as the Pangoro fell to the ground. He thought for the briefest of moments that they were successful. Then the large pokemon raised itself back up and let out a move that Jared had never seen before. Shadow spikes rose from the floor dealing heavy damage to Kovu. After the punishment he'd taken earlier, the poor 'mon was out cold next to the Deerling.

"KOVU!! This is really bad. We need to run!" He yelled out to Patty before rushing over to the two pokemon. He quickly put Kovu back in his ball and cradled the injured Deerling in his arms. "I'll try and distract him, you find some help. Ok, Patty?"

@garlic @ChelonianCommander

Hearing the fall of the pangoro, Patty had let out a little sigh of relief and a satisfied smile. Seems like she still got it, even if she did require some help. However, the victory was short lived. The fallen pokemon stirred back into action, and Patty could feel an odd chill run down her spine. She backed away and so did her croagunk. Unlike Kovu, the croagunk still had some fight left in her, it wasn't like she had been battling just now anyways. The frog-like pokemon stayed alert, ready to dodge at the slightest sign of another attack.

"I don't...I don't think splitting up is a good idea, right now."She was trying to keep her tone as calm as possible in a situation like this. "Or at least let me distract it...Ribbit should be able to hold on for a while. You look after that deerling."

@jrusso20 @ChelonianCommander

@jrusso20 @garlic

While the Pangoro fought, a young lady was staying just out of sight in a tree watching the two trainers fighting the Pangoro and failing to defeat it. She was recording the fight with a pair of special glasses with built in recorders. She was rather pleased of how the Pangoro turned out and watched to see how far the shadowfication would go.

Dylan cradles Anna from where he had picked up her unconcious body, stroking her a little before recalling her. He felt... guilt. He shouldn't have tried to push her so hard, especially against something that had an obvious advantage. That part was on him. Sighing, he makes note that he's going to make her the best meal he can, as a way of saying sorry.

Straightening a little, he turns to look at the other trainer. "Yeah, we're... we're good. One of mine was knocked out, but with some care she'll be fine." He states as he ruffles Sam's fur. "Sam here did really well! Took out that Combee just like that!" He rubs the Pokémon in question's fur, grinning happily at his wagging friend.

"So, what was that about? Oh, and i'm Dylan by the way. This is Riley." He asks, looking up at the red trainer as he gestures to himself and his boss/friend.

Back