Status
Not open for further replies.
"He's absolutely right!" From one portal flew a magnificent Pegasus, atop it sitting a young womsn with a bow and arrow at the ready.

"Even in such dark and cruel times, our connections to those we love and care for keeps us going and keeps us fighting! For all my friends, and the friends of my allies...I'll keep you from taking away everything we care about!" Sumia sent a barrage of arrows down towards the enemy, starting her attack.

@Atomic Knight @Ver

---

Meanwhile, a chainsaw revved up, wielded by another woman, who grinned maliciously at the opposing army.

grell-teeth-chainsaw.jpg

"Love, passion, desire...that is what makes the world go round, darlings! And if the lot of you plan to keep me from my happily ever after with my true love, well I have no choice...but to slice you all to ribbons!!" Grell would leap forward, setting her sights on Dagran as she brought her chainsaw up for a downwards slice!

@Takumi

---

View attachment 8382

"Love...yes..." Another woman joined the group, nodding at those words. "I thought all the love in my heart had been lost. But I had been given a second chance, and a new home. For that home, and for someone else who I thought I had lost, I will become an assassin once more."

Alice set her sights on Kotomine. "I know one of my kind when I see one." Her beam katanas remained at the ready. "Interested in a duel to the death, Father?"

@Ver

---

"Gahaha! You got it right, kid!" Honda let out a hearty laugh. "Love for family, friends, even the things that make us happy! There's all kinds of love out there, love I'm willing to fight for, and love I'm willing to die for! I love my friends, I love sumo...and most of all I love living life and getting to enjoy both of those other things with each sunrise! You better believe I'll be seeing that again!" He readied himself for whoever came his way. "Who wants some?! Let's make this a battle the Multiverse won't ever forget!!"

---

Love?

Love?

For a girl like Jianyu, love didn't seem to be something she was capable of. After all, who could love such a violent angry brat?

Well, two people, as it turns out. One who was gone, and one who was still here. But both of them were waiting for her, in different ways. And she wasn't going to let them be forgotten by getting wiped out here.

"Hey, asshole." Jianyu glared down Revan, clutching the heart pendant around her neck. "You took my life from me just as it started getting good. And I'm taking it back!!!" She sped forward, Psycho Power concentrated in her fist, as she launched her attack on the corrupted Jedi!

@Atomic Knight @Ver @Everyone​

Peter Quill, Peter Parker/Spiderman (MCU) and Lincolnn Campbell

" You know, I should have known that I was going to be dragged into some sort of mess for the fate of the world." He would look over at Elliot and Nathan. " Long time no see, I guess," he replied, pulling out his blaster and shooting Thanos.

" You really are that fucking bitch, aren't you?" Lincoln asked as he looked over at Bill with an eye full of rage. He wasn't exactly happy to see this fucking triangle as he would shoot him straight in the eye with his electric ball, before following it up with a shot of electricity. " This is for dragging me to Hell and getting me killed and everything that followed."

Peter Parker wasn't sure what was going on, but he didn't need much to notice that this was a fight to the death. " If this is to bring back my home and everyone who I love," he replied, shooting as many webs off as possible as many of the enemies as possible.

Lucifer Morningstar

Lucifer Morningstar had a new reason to hate the force, as he was flung back. " Oh..... You have made a huge mistake," he replied, as he looked over at Bill Cipher. He could recgonize that being as a demon. " You REALLY SHOULDN'T HAVE BROUGHT A DEMON TO A FIGHT WITH THE DEVIL." Lucifer would pull out his wings and shift to his devil face. " You really should learn your place in the world..... " he replied, using his power to force Cipher down and stationary direcly for Lincoln's shot. He would also take his moments to summon some demons of his own. " Hey, fellows, you're needed to give the world some help." He would take a breath for now. He was going to need a little time, before he concentrated hard enough.... he would summon her.... no matter how mad she got about it.

@Atomic Knight @Everyone

GENTARO KISARAGI
@Atomic Knight @Yun Lee @Lucky @Everyone Else

Love...
Love...
Love

It was what powered everything.
And what powered Gentaro up even more.
When all the others arrived, he could feel their bonds.
The bonds powered him up.
A new switch was born.
COSMIC
When he placed it in the Driver and transformed, the power was overwhelming.
KR-Fourze_CosmicStates.png

He placed the Rocket switch into the sword, which opened up. He pressed the Elec button on his chest and went and attacked Wesker.

Meanwhile, from the portal, a girl scurried out and bit at Kotomine's ankles.
Pikku_Myy.jpg

"You're kinda dopey looking. How are you running an army?" she said in between bites at his ankle.

Another girl came out, this time she pointed a sniper rifle at Medb's legs and fired using her pinpoint accuracy.
Quiet.png

And finally, the final person came through the portal.
View attachment 8384
"Who are these hoes again?"
She mainly stayed in the back, healing anyone who needed it.​

❝ Tch, I'm definitely not going to let you badmouth my sis like that! ❞ Blake cursed once he was forced away, using the crystallized sword to ensure a not-so-rough landing. His body should be in unbearable pain right about now, but he felt more invigorated than before. Whatever out-of-the-ordinary mess his sister got herself into, this borrowed power was extremely useful and easy enough for him to adapt to. It was like the magic equivalent of his tech cube's projections, but a whole lot better.

Assessing the fact that Revan called upon more backup to this final battle, Blake knew it wasn't a wise call to only focus on the main culprit to this whole ordeal. Even so...

❝ At least you know how to properly pick your fights, unlike a certain someone... ❞

zVRWKLa.jpg

❝ Hey, wait a minute, aren't you... ? ❞ Blake recognized that voice near him, turning around in surprise as he was interrupted once again.

Lam_a11_majime1.png

❝ Yup, of course you'd remember me well! That or Lapis's memories are making you think that. Either way, you're proving to be a good backup plan for our Witch of Miracles, or would that be a Sorcerer of Miracles instead? ❞ The Witch of Certainty boasted proudly as she stood right next to Blake. Lambdadelta. Even without the extra memories, Blake vaguely remembered this particular Witch accompanying his sister back in Avalon.

tumblr_inline_n6tzv9j3Fm1ql8ac4.png

❝ Not like it matters right now, Lambdadelta. Lapis was just extremely lucky with her usage of Miracles that it ended up working out for us. Now we simply play our best with this comeback hand. ❞ The Witch of Truth made her appearance soon after Lambdadelta made hers. The ravenette recognized her as Erika Furudo. Something about these extra memories gave off the aura that this self-proclaimed detective was another handful of work.

❝ Alright alright. Whatever you say, oh great detective. Fighting first, then discussion later. This type of talk isn't exactly a forte for another one with us, from the looks of it. ❞

Blake glanced over at yet another individual in this growing crowd of past faces that he shouldn't remember but does anyway.

❝ Reiner-kun isn't here... he isn't here... ❞ A fair maiden wearing a kimono mumbled with an unnerving tone. These memories suggested to Blake that he be wary with his wording near this particular Heroic Spirit, Kiyohime.

❝ That's right, Kiyo-chan! Say, if you end up not helping us out at all, your Reiner-kun isn't coming back~ E-V-E-R~~ That much is very clear with our enemies standing before us, hm? Or do you want to stick around doubting everything around you as lies? Hurry and choose your course of action already~ ❞ Erika would egg on Kiyohime to the point where the detective was purposefully pushing all the wrong buttons.

BxsslnZ.png

❝ ... you're completely right. He's counting on me. I won't allow a world to exist where I'm not free to be with him on my own volition. For that... I'll burn away the threat into ashes. Burn them all. Burn. Burn burn burn burn burn... The Berserker was thrust into a madness-induced obsession to take care of the enemies. All for the sake of her love. Blake could only nervously sweat as he watched Kiyohime charge in a mesh of flames toward Medb. He didn't dare think about the relationship goals between Kiyohime and this Reiner.

❝ There, that takes care of Kiyohime's agenda for this battle. Hm... have fun babysitting Lapis's brother, Lambda. I'll go ahead and have some choice words with a very specific priest. ❞ Erika patted herself on the back before going off to face Kotomine, leaving Blake and Lambdadelta to themselves.

❝ Ah well, suppose this is our first collaboration and yet not. I hope you really can hold your own in a fight, Blake, was it? Go ahead and I'll back you up, I'm more used to following the one with the power of Miracles anyways. ❞

❝ ... uh huh, yeah, I'll do my best. ❞ Blake nervously chuckled before gearing himself for this final stage of their journey. His reinforced crystallized sword gleaming brightly in his grip. With Lambdadelta's stance to support him, he aimed his sights on Xehanort, materializing needle-like crystal projectiles to launch at the foe.

❝ On me, Lambda! Let's do this!!! ❞

[ Blake & Lambdadelta vs Xehanort ; Erika vs Kotomine ; Kiyohime vs Medb ]

@Takumi @Jeremi @Atomic Knight @Josh @York @Capri @Crunch @Yun Lee @Lucky @Alex Azure @Kaykay @Space_Candy @Sark @Ver

Revan used his Force powers to counteract Lucifer's trick, throwing the man away from both of them and forcing him to collide right against Ruby! Revan made short work of the man's fire as well as he sent it flying harmlessly up into the air. "Foolish!" Revan cried. It was then that both Biscuit and Gentaro froze in their mutual charges, time around them stopped. Revan leaped forward and delivered twin blows to the pair that sent them flying as time resumed.

He then turned on Blake, chuckling. "Her power was as meaningless then as it is now!" Revan met Blake's blade with his lightsaber. It was definitely powerful for Revan's blade to not cut through it. Still, Revan seemed unfazed as time began to again fluctuate.

"Oh no you don't!" Billy yelled. He grunted and got himself to his feet after Thanos' attack. "Guys, cover him for a moment," he said to the members of the former Young Avengers. "I gotta deal with this asshole."

Billy appeared next to Revan and Blake, eyes glowing blue.

"You no longer have power over time, Revan," Billy said. "For there is a new Great Spirit to rival the power that you stole from the previous one!"

Revan grunted as a giant flash of blue light enveloped him. With all his might, he shoved Blake away, throwing him into the air. Billy backed off as Revan lashed out with his lightsaber. There would be no more time manipulation it seemed.

"No matter, you forget the infinite power I wield."

Revan turned, holding his hand out toward Nathan's gunfire. Even powered with Emily's magic, the bullets froze in the air, stopped by some kind of telekinetic force. He attempted to shoot them back at Nathan, but Elliot used his powers to make the bullets go away into a portal. Still, even as Nathan landed a punch on Revan, he found that it was like hitting a brick wall. Emily's power seemed to matter little where Revan was concerned.

"Ah, so you are using that too, huh?!" Elliot yelled, running up behind Nathan. He reached out toward Revan, grasping his hand into a fist and seemingly ripping some kind of energy out of Revan, much like he did to Bane.

Revan, for all his might, staggered on his feet and was forced to take a leap back from the two boys. "More clever than I thought you were, Elliot," he said. "And that is saying something, for I did think you rather gifted. However..."

Revan reached a hand into the air. "You are not the only clever one!"

As Revan pulled his hand down, dozens of portals appeared amidst the group and around the battlefield. New warriors appeared out of each one, stepping into the fight. The first three out were Xemnas, Xehanort, and Ansem.

IXRxv5F.png

"These assholes...?!" Touma exclaimed incredulously as the three robed men appeared, the boy recognizing at least one of them from during the height of the Revanchist War. It was just fine with him though; if this was to be the final stand-off for the fate of the multiverse, they may as well go at it no holds barred.

More warriors followed, for it seemed just about the entirety of what remained of the Revanchist was now on the battlefield.

E6AbZnW.png

Ashley Barton, Medb, Izuru Kamakura, Dagran... they were all here to fight for their cause.

"You've gotta be kidding me!" Claire yelled.

"It's not over yet, Miss Redfield!" Revan exclaimed. He was right, even more were coming, and these ones... "You may have ended my ability to manipulate time, but let me share with you the fruit of my timely exploits!"

Further portals opened, revealing enemies that were the very last people Makoto ever wanted to see again.

One such figure, a towering man in a priest's robe, stepped out of one of many of Revan's portals. With glee that was barely contained into a devious grin that betrayed his exterior once known to be calm and contained, the man -- whom only Makoto and Touma would recognize -- let out a malicious laugh.

1598391692671.png

"If only my dear tactician, detective, and Punisher were here to see me now," he chuckled, clenching his bony fist in anticipation, crackling noises ringing out. "Now, this must certainly be the divine plan I've been waiting for. Not a battle against someone else, not a battle for the fate of the multiverse, but more than that, a battle with your souls at stake!" He exclaimed madly, opening his arms out as though welcoming the enemies in front of him gleefully.

"Oh God, I thought I hallucinated that guy back then," Touma gritted his teeth as he laid eyes upon Kotomine, having only met him once in the past, and remembering why he had chosen to repress the memory of him.

A second man held a similarly devilish grin as he calmly adjusted his dark trench coat amidst the blowing winds of battle.

W72PXL4.png

"Time to fix a couple of mistakes," the man sneered.

"You talking about yourself?!" Claire snapped back.

"Ah, Claire Redfield... I'll enjoy pummeling you into the earth for what you did to me."

Thirdly, and probably worst of all, was an obnoxious glowing triangle.

W2LLAQR.png

"DON'T MIND ME, JUST HERE TO END SOME LIVES!" he yelled.

"Revan has... H-He's really pulling out all the stops!" Makoto exclaimed.

"Sure, but so can I!" Billy responded. "Bring in the cavalry."

Lights exploded out from Billy that burst across the battlefield. For every light, a new friendly face appeared, once of which being none other than the lost Cullen Bloodstone.

nemJaCC.png

"Oi! Did you all forget about me until the final battle? Is that how it is?"

"C-Cullen! Good of you to join us again!" Touma exclaimed. "Please tell me you've got backup! We're gonna need it!"

Nearby, a voice familiar only to Giorno rang out by his side. "On your left, Geronimo," the voice said, predictably getting Giorno's name wrong as though it were the most natural thing in the world.

1598392501050.png

"I have no idea what's going on, but it sounded like you could use some help, so here I am!" Shichika Yasuri, an old ally of the blonde gangster, gave a smile toward his friend, as though it was the most natural thing for him to be here.

"Don't you two forget about me," said another old ally.

02BMG70.png

"Of course, Dorian Pavus is impossible to forget, right?"

"Heroes and villains throughout space and time. How exciting..." Kotomine chuckled in the meantime, practically shivering at the collection of opposing warriors arriving to the table.

"Oh, to see you all try and try so hard..." Revan grunted as he shook his head, hardly perturbed by the appearance of new allies to counter his own new forces. "Don't you all see? This is the destined fate of the multiverse. I will lead the multiverse toward its destined prosperity. Why do you all resist so much? What could possibly drive you to try, again and again, to fight against that which is inevitable? How many times has the multiverse been threatened with destruction, only for the date of judgment to be pushed back only by mere days? At least my hand is one that is worthy to rule over the multiverse. Better me than the countless madmen that will simply arise in my place with the same goal, after all. So why then? Why do you persist, even when there is nothing left to save?" he asked, gesturing at the devastated landscape that was this world, one of the last few spaces throughout the multiverse that still existed at all.

1598396577487.png

"..." Touma gave pause, furrowing his brow as he seriously considered Revan's words. For Touma, he hardly had any doubt as to what he was doing. There was a purpose for what he was doing, something above all else that he wanted to protect and save. He struggled though to put a name to it, even when that something had been in front of his eyes the whole time. Something he observed, even when the entire multiverse was destroyed, that lasted in the people they had met along the way.

It wasn't hope, nor was it a mere survival instinct. It was something much simpler, yet at the same time, much deeper and more profound. It was right there, at the tip of his tongue. He realized it now! It was... It was called...!

"It's love!"

"... What?" Revan only responded after a pregnant pause, stirring as though that kind of answer was the last thing he'd expected.

"The thing that we wanted to protect all this time, more than anything else! The thing we found along the way! The thing driving us forward this entire time! The one thing that lasts, reigns eternal, even when the multiverse is all but destroyed!" Touma exclaimed resolutely, clenching his fist tightly. "It was love!"

Touma never had such profound thoughts about love; he was just a normal high school boy, after all. Perhaps that was why it had taken him this long to realize it, but once he did, the entire game had changed for him. He looked back, toward those who had accompanied him this whole time, who had showed him what the meaning of their fight truly was.

"I saw it! In Nathan and Elliot! In Makoto and Kyoko! I saw it when Claire called upon Aqua's power! I saw it in the way Billy cares for the love of his life, the way he cares for his family! It was love all along!" Touma exclaimed unabashedly.

Elliot stammered out a protest. "I-I wouldn't say that applies Nathan and I--"

"Insolent child..." Revan growled, interrupting him. By the sounds of it, Revan had already heard enough of Touma's yammering.

"You wanted to know why we kept going, but the answer was right in front of you the whole time! Love was what drove us forward! What are you driven by, Revan?! You wanted to know why we keep fighting?! It's to protect what was in front of us all this time! Normal people living their lives, with the people they loved! You were so intent on making a new world, but wait 'til you get a taste of this! The power of the normal world!"

Standing defiantly before Revan, Touma narrowed his gaze with red hot determination. "If you think your new world will truly be a better place than the normal world, if you think that the people and places you've sacrificed to achieve your goal was worth the end result, then I'll... No..."

1598395709842.png

"... We'll break that messed-up illusion of yours!"

"Then let us see who will triumph in the end, once and for all! Just as you intend to stop me with the power of your world, I will show you the power of my world, just like you want it!"

It had finally come. The battle to decide the fate of the multiverse. Whoever the winner was, the multiverse would never be the same again. The countdown had begun for the next day. The first day of the rest of the multiverse. It all began during this time wherein even time ceased to exist.

The Zero Hour.

The final battle had begun.

REVAN'S FORCES: Thanos, Revan, Xehanort, Ansem, Xemnas, Barton, Medb, Izuru, Dagran, Kotomine, Wesker, Bill

@Takumi @Jeremi @Gummi Bunnies @Josh @York @Capri @Crunch @Yun Lee @Lucky @Alex Azure @Kaykay @Space_Candy @Sark @Ver

"I didn't realize that Revan still had a fan club of losers," Biscuit snarked as she got back to her feet. "Doesn't matter. If you get in my way I'll kill you."

Ashley just laughed at Biscuit's posturing. "Keep whining grandma! Unlike you, I ended up on the winning side! And on top of that." Suddenly Ashley's costume shifted colors and otherwise becoming more monstrous.

9ALzAJ4.png

"I got myself a little upgrade!" With that, she pounced.​

@Atomic Knight @Takumi @Jeremi @Gummi Bunnies @Josh @York @Capri @Crunch @Yun Lee @Lucky @Alex Azure @Kaykay @Space_Candy @Sark @Ver

Meditation.
They say it's good for the soul.
They say it can help you to reach out to some higher power.
But he doesn't believe any of that. Not anymore.
He meditates because keeps him separate.
It keeps everyone else safe.
A silent, sentimental bubble.
Far from harm and hate.
He sits atop some mountaintop.
And he thinks.
He thinks of the Priest. He remember his silver tongue.
He thinks of the Dwarf. He remembers her hand upon his cheek.
He remembers how warm it felt. He remembers how cold everything else felt as soon as it slipped away.
He lives out those moments again and again and again.
The Priest. The Dwarf. The Death.
The Demon. The Girl. The Death.
The Death. The Death. The Death.
His story ended with theirs. The fact that his heart continues to beat?
It is irrelevant.
He raises his hands up off of his knees.
He places them upon his face. He traces her hand print.
He can still feel it.
The warmth.
He can still hear her.
"Friend..."
"It wont be long now..."
"I'm ready..."
"We'll be together soon..."
"I promise..."

A sound.
It pricks his ears. A voice.
A call to action.
His sorrow. His shame. They burn away. Fury glows their place.
"Why can't you just let me die...?"
"Why can't you just let me join her...?"

The call sounds again.
"Retribution? Redemption? No..."
"The world never understood her..."
"If I redeem myself... We may not end up in the same place."
"Heaven is no place to explore alone... I'd rather venture through Hell... with
her..."
Again.
Silence.

"Fine. Fine. I'll go..."
"I was always going to go."
"Yes... you told me so."

"Why am I going?"
"..."
"You know why."
"A little word beginning with
J..."
A star burned the skies. Smoke. Fire. Ash. They rained down upon the battlefield. It wasn't an attack. No. It was a warning. It was a signal. It was a call for attention. The Grey Man lowers his flaming hand. His cold eyes lock onto Revan.
View attachment 8385
"REVAN!"
His voice shook the earth.
"IT ENDS HERE! YOUR DARK DREAM! THE SEEDS IT HAS SOWED! THE SOULS IT HAS TEMPED! THEY'LL BURN! THEY'LL ALL BURN TONIGHT!"
He took a step forward. Then another. And another.
"MARIAN SLINGENEYER! SAY HER NAME! REMEMBER HER NAME! YOU'LL SUFFER FOR YOUR PART! YOU'LL SUFFER FOR TAKING HER FROM ME!"
His power surged forth. No. It wasn't just his own.
View attachment 8386
"HERE'S A GIFT FROM SOME OLD FRIENDS! MARIAN! OTHINUS! THE POWER THEY'VE LENT ME.... AT LAST I KNOW WHY! AT LAST I KNOW WHAT IT'S FOR! FOR SINS PAST AND FOR SINS YET TO BE-- FOUNDER OF GORE-- FOUNDER OF THE REVANCHIST--"
View attachment 8388
"BE CLEANSED BEFORE THE LIGHT OF JUSTICE! BE CLEANSED BEFORE THE LIGHT OUR DREAM!!!!"
A wave of heat and wind burned forth from his being. It was blinding. Radiant. The wave rumbled forth towards his target:
Revan.
He had tipped the dominoes that had ruined his life.
But now? It was his turn to fall.
And Jiren?
If he had to sacrifice everything he had to make it so...
So be it.
"FOR"
"M A R I A N!!!"

@Yun Lee @York @Ver @Jeremi @Atomic Knight etc.​

Sumia's arrows turned into little bats with one eye that screeched and turned around to attack her. Bill Cipher appeared in the air nearby and leaned back casually as if relaxing. "Whoops, my bad!" he said. He was too focused on Sumia to notice Lucifer and Lincoln's attacks. The triangle could not move as he was hit and knocked backward in the air, spinning like a top.

"Wow, someone's real mad, huh?" Bill said once he got his bearings. He laughed at Lincoln. "Kid, I don't gotta bring you to Hell..."

The ground beneath Lincoln began to rip open, revealing a dark red crevasse beneath. "I can just bring Hell to you!"

Seemed Bill Cipher was ready to play at Lucifer's game.

@Yun Lee @Lucky

"But what will that love get you in the end?"

Ansem appeared next to Honda from a dark portal, his hands glowing a faint purple. "Soon it will all disappear... into darkness!" He rushed forward, attempting to punch the sumo.

@Yun Lee

"Funny then how inconsequential you are to me," Revan said as he moved to block Jianyu's fist. He took it on by grabbing her fist. Powerful as he was, he had been weakened enough that Jianyu's power caused him strain. He let out a grunt of pain as he tossed her behind him into the dirt.

"We're not pawns for you to use!" Elliot yelled, conjuring a tear to throw debris at Revan, but the man used the Force to throw it away. It was then that Wesker appeared, using super speed to come up to Elliot's side and punch him to the ground.

"Asshole!" Claire yelled.

Wesker turned to Claire as she started firing on him, only for him to do superhuman dodges to the left and right from the bullets. He countered by charging her, only for Claire to do a roll to the right and fire on him again. The bullet landed squarely in his arm, though Wesker seemed to only shrug it off.

"Seems you don't have have the power you stole anymore, Redfield," he said with a smirk.

"I have a different power now. Like that kid said, love."

"Huh. Like love for your dead brother?"

Claire didn't have to respond, for Gentaro rushed in and knocked the man away. It was then that Revan stepped in, swinging his lightsaber into Gentaro. In his focus, it seemed he would be subjected to Jiren's attack, but a dark figure appeared to tank the hit.

tZBrV1b.png

The figure pulled Jiren into its embrace and attempted to squeeze the life out of him.

Revan backed off from Gentaro and laughed. "You seek to use the power of people who were too weak to carry on our ambitions? Foolish! There is no such thing as justice in your world! It was a world of inequity and lies! This power you call love is little more than what you do to cope with your reality!"

@Space_Candy @Capri @Yun Lee @Sark

In addition to Quill's attack, the majority of the former Young Avengers were still combating with Thanos as well. Billy's eyes glowed as he rained down lightning. Cassie had grown to a towering size and was trying to step on the man, while Kate shot arrows from a distance.

"So you all struggle, even now..."

Xemnas appeared amidst the, summoning lasers in the air that fired on Kate and Quill. Eli rushed in, using his shield to protect Kate. Twin glowing beams appeared from his hands, looking not unlike Revan's lightsabers, and he turned to the charging Teddy. The green morphing man had his sword out and the two clashed against each other.

"H-He's strong!" Teddy yelled.

@Jeremi @Lucky

"Your webs are a mere nuisance," Xehanort said, appearing close by to Peter. He swung his weapon in the air, which elongated like a whip and knocked the webs to the ground. The weapon then continued moving, wrapping itself around Parker like it was made of rubber. Xehanort then raised his hand toward the incoming Blake and Lambdadelta, summoning twin rings of fire that went in their direction.

@Lucky @Gummi Bunnies

FIGHTS
Bill/Sumia/Lincoln/Lucifer
Medb/Quiet/Kiyohime
Dagran/Grell
Kotomine/Alice/Little My/Erika
Ansem/Honda
Revan/Wesker/Nathan/Elliot/Claire/Jianyu/Gentaro/Jiren
Xemnas/Thanos/Quill/Young Avengers
Ashley/Biscuit
Xehanort/Parker/Blake/Lambda

Revan backed off from Gentaro and laughed. "You seek to use the power of people who were too weak to carry on our ambitions? Foolish! There is no such thing as justice in your world! It was a world of inequity and lies! This power you call love is little more than what you do to cope with your reality!"
Weak. Weak. Weak. Weak. Weak. Weak. Weak. Weak. Weak. Weak. Weak. Weak. Weak. Weak. Weak. Weak. Weak. Weak. Weak. Weak. Weak. Weak.
View attachment 8389
Weak. Weak. Weak. Weak. Weak. Weak. Weak. Weak. Weak. Weak. Weak. Weak. Weak. Weak. Weak. Weak. Weak. Weak. Weak. Weak. Weak. Weak.
"You don't know the meaning of the word."
"YOU DON'T KNOW THE MEANING OF THE WORD!!!"

Flames danced around Jiren's form. They burned. Crimson. Orange. White.
With each beat of his raging heart, they grew brighter. Hotter. More vibrant.
"YOU DON'T KNOW THE MEANING OF THE WORD!!"
White became Gray. Gray became Black. Black became... Puprle.
The Dark Heat of the Hakai consumed the flesh of beat that dared to hold onto the Heir of Destruction's flesh.
No. Consumption isn't the right word.
The Hakai didn't eat the atoms it stole. It eradicated them. Not a single electron was spared.
Jiren pushed his shoulders apart, his Godly Aura spreading further. He tested the strength of the Figure against the strength of Destruction.
"IF THERE IS NO JUSTICE LEFT IN THIS WORLD..."
His aura raged. It was like a star. A sun.
View attachment 8390
"GOOD! SO BE IT!!"
"THEN THERE SHALL BE NO JURIES!"
"THEN THERE SHALL BE NO TRIALS!"
"NO FORGIVENESS FOR WHAT YOU HAVE DONE!"
"AND MOST IMPORTANTLY..."

The Heir raised his hand. He prepared to launch another blazing ball of ki towards his foe.
"THERE SHALL BE NO MERCY!"
"
I AM WEAKNESS! I AM STRENGTH! SAY HER NAME, REVAN! SAY HER NAME!"

@Space_Candy @Capri @Yun Lee @Atomic Knight

Nathan recoiled, letting out a hiss at the pain he felt in his fist- Revan's body felt like cement, and the impact made Nathan's knuckles bleed. He watched as Elliot ran up behind him, striking the enemy with his power. In mere moments, Revan opened several portals- more opponents stepping out in succession.

"What the fuck..." Nathan could only mutter at the growing group, he moved next to Elliot- keeping a hand on the other man's wrist. He gave a smirk as Billy stepped up, his eyes glowing as he opened his own portals. Touma soon started to speak, his passion seemed to fuel all of them.

His face flushed as he referred to himself and Elliot as lovers.

"I don't think-" he started, but was cut off.

------------------------------------------------

Love,

Love,

Love.

View attachment 8391

"Anyone who threatens peace and equality has a problem with me," Markus said as he stepped through one of the portals Billy had opened. His hand pulled through another, a blond man now stood at his side.

View attachment 8392

"Love is something very personal to me, and something I wish to protect," Simon said firmly, squeezing Markus' hand tightly. The two then took off, hand-in-hand before taking their aim at Xehanort.

@Lucky @Takumi @Gummi Bunnies @Xehanort

------------------------------------------

Nathan stood in awe at the others that were summoned all starting to begin their fight. He was snapped out of his thoughts as he heard Elliot yelp as he was punched to the ground. He whipped his head around to see a tall man in a black trenchcoat. He was attractive? Nathan quickly brushed away the thought as he drew his gun, aiming it at the man, before shooting at him several times- one of the bullets hitting the man's sunglasses. He then moved to Elliot, helping him up.

"You alright?"

He looked over at Quil, he gave him a small wave.

@Atomic Knight @Sark @Yun Lee @Capri @Lucky @Wesker/Revan

GENTARO KISARAGI
@Atomic Knight @Space_Candy @Yun Lee @Sark @WeskerRevanFight

Gentaro pressed the shield button on his chest, and a shield appeared on his left forearm. The shield took the brunt of the lightsaber, but the sheer force by which Revan clashed with Gentaro’s shield pushed him back slightly.

If Revan had been attacking normal Fourze then Gentaro probably would have been flung back, but in his Cosmicstates form, Gentaro was able to plant his feet firmly on the ground.

Revan's speech about love being useless, a thing only weak rely on in order to cope with reality really pissed Gentaro off.

“We’ll show you just how powerful love really can be!”

Gentaro pressed the Launcher and Freeze buttons on his chest, and a missile launcher appeared on his right leg.

He fired the missiles at Revan, hoping to freeze him so that Jiren’s ki blast can hit him!​

Love.

Fate.

Truth.

Like the words that call upon the time of heaven, evoked by a certain holy man at the end of the world, these were the words that panged in Giorno Giovanna's mind at the edge of all oblivion. A golden-haired Joestar stood beside Touma Kamijou, gripping his arm and watching on as his ally - his friend - spoke of 'purpose.' A declaration of what Touma Kamijou wants, made in the face of those who would try and take it away from him.

It reminded Giorno of someone in particular - himself.

A small smirk formed on the gangster's face, lowering his head in humility. As the boy finished his declaration, his rallying cry to the forces of love, a hand fell upon his shoulder. The gang-star, smiling yet staring at his friend with convicted eyes, stood taller. A smoldering gaze turned upon Revan like a weapon about to fire, as he reached a hand behind himself, gripping an object.

"We, Touma Kamijou, have a dream that we know is just."

The shadow of a thin, metallic thing was clutched in Giorno's hands. He pulled it before himself, his hand trembling as his fingers curled tighter and tighter on this artifact - this hefty inheritance marked by the symbol of a golden beetle. Giorno let a heavy breath escape himself. Yet, at that moment, he could not allow his eyes to leave Revan's.

Giorno wanted Revan to see his end staring back at him from across a barren battlefield.

View attachment 8393

"To shatter this deluded illusion of his, and bring 'truth' back to reality!"

Giorno swung his arm upward, holding the Arrow high over his head. His hand twists, bringing the sharp point of the arrowhead pointed squarely towards his abdomen. Gold Experience's shimmering body emerged from Giorno's chest, staring high above itself to the Arrow poised to pierce it.

In the final round. To pierce the old body of lies, and bring unto it 'truth.' The requiem began to play.

"We're doing it NOW, Touma! Cover m--"

"On your left, Geronimo,"

"... !?"

Giorno froze like a statue. His hand still quivered as it held the Arrow high above himself. Yet, when that voice rang by his side, a voice only familiar to him prompted the gangster to turn his head. His eyes grew wide, and only now did he notice the brilliant portals twisting open behind his party—an army of heroes stepping upon the battlefield.

"Sh... Shichika! Dorian!"

Giorno stuttered, looking upon Shichika Yasuri and Dorian Pavus. Old allies - no, old friends - who stood by him when he was at his absolute lowest. Giorno had half a mind to pull the swordsman in for a hug, but the Arrow in his palm shuddered in anticipation. It yearned for the lock which it was meant to open. He looked between Shichika and Dorian, furrowing his brow and putting on a convicted face.

"Heh... glad to see you haven't forgotten my name, Shichika Yasuri," Giorno said with a sarcastic bent, moving past him and turning to Dorian as he went, "I couldn't forget that face even if I tried my absolute hardest. Unfortunately, we don't have time to catch up."

"The multiverse is ending, and I need to stop it. We need to stop it. I'm going to bring this superficial reality Revan has created... back to 'zero.'"

Now standing behind the two men, Giorno pointed to the encroaching tide of darkness with his free hand. "Those are our enemies. Everything we've done had led up to his point. I need you both to cover me while I stab myself with this Arrow. If my 'resolve' burns as bright as I believe it does, I'll come out alright."

"And I know that resolve burns brightest at the end of a path."

Once again, a swirling, crackling noise shook the air behind Giorno. The light of another portal spilled on his back, and so did the tall, broad shadow of the person who stepped through it. Before the gangster could turn around, a more massive hand fell upon his shoulder, and the shadow of a broad cloak dragged from the figure that stepped in front of him.

View attachment 8394

"... I guess bringing down a Magic God wasn't enough for you," Jotaro Kujo sunk a hand into his coat pocket, lifting another to his cap and tipping it over his eyes. A steely glare marked each enemy on the field. A characteristic sigh left the taller of the two Joestars. "Good grief. I'm starting to feel like I'm outside my element."

"Is that... Jotar--"

Before Giorno could start his spiel, the taller man pushed a finger to his lips. "Don't start. I said what I said... but I made a mistake. I thought that I could walk away from 'fate' like it wouldn't pull me back in. No matter the odds, 'fate' draws us to evil like how it draws Stand Users together. I can't fix my mistakes if everything is falling apart around me."

"If my life won't find peace 'till these assholes are dead..."
his hand flies from his cap, shooting a pointed finger squarely towards Revan. "Then, I'm going to make that mask just as ugly as the face beneath it."

"... Then we'll do that together, Jotaro Kujo."

The briefest of smirks crossed the man's face. "Stab yourself with that Arrow already, and let's get this over with."

Giorno nodded. It felt as though he was delaying the inevitable outcome of this journey. At the end of this golden path that he has walked from Naples to Rome, to the realms of a time in crisis, to the streets of Morioh, through the clouds of Columbia, and now standing before the personification of oblivion. This winding road knew no end beyond himself. And he would be the one to end it.

For it was all on him now. Fate. Love. Truth.

Surrounded by his friends and allies, Giorno Giovanna raised the Arrow high to the barren sky overhead. Gold Experience occupied the air before him, staring up to the stars overhead alongside its master. For the briefest moment, Giorno glanced at his Stand. Then, his eyes shot towards the sky.

View attachment 8395

"For love."

SHNNK!

View attachment 8396

The artifact thrust downward into the Gold Experience's abdomen, punching through the thin golden carapace that protected the Stand's chest and sending golden fragments scattering across the ground as the gilden Arrow met flesh. An explosion of light billowed outward from where Giorno Giovanna stood, visible rifts of golden wind encircling the two figures. The ground beneath them shuddered and quaked. Giorno's eyes went wide, a wad of blood spilling from his lips.

Dust was sent scattering across the battlefield, and the thumping of a heartbeat began. He began to gasp and struggle to maintain his footing. Then, Giorno convulsed, and the sound of the heartbeat grew louder. Something was being born from this union, but the question remained if Revan's forces would allow Giorno to attain the same power that allowed him to deny a Magic God's wishes.

For them, the requiem began to play softly.

@Atomic Knight @Ver @Anyone not currently fighting someone.

And so, the battle had begun. The field was lit aflame with the abilities of the most Ultimate entities across the vastness of an infinite multiverse. People of exceptional talent thrust against each other like mere dolls on a play table by their superiors. In the name of platitudes and ideals that he doesn't care for.

Makoto Naegi and Kyoko Kirigiri found themselves thrown into a battlefield with the most Ultimate individuals could ask for. Yet, they wouldn't be left alone in this fight. The two former students of Hope's Peak Academy would notice a tall, lithe shadow moving towards them from the edge of Revan's side of the arena. Snake-like lengths of black hair spilled over his back and shoulders, and the closer he got, the more apparent was his stark suit-and-tie.

His head lifted towards the pair of ex-students. Red eyes stared down the Ultimate Hope from just a few meters away.

View attachment 8397

"..."

It was like looking at a ghost. The suited man stood like a statue, his arms stiff by his side, his body making no unnecessary movements or communication. His eyes fixated on Makoto despite the ongoing chaos surrounding him. Then, his arm shifted beneath his jacket to grab something.

He produced a simple, black handgun from his jacket. His hand cocked the pistol back, and, in a split second, Makoto was staring down the barrel of a gun. One bullet chambered, his finger curled around the trigger. The man stared at Makoto for a brief moment, waiting for the so-called Ultimate Hope to react.

That wouldn't get him to react. Then here's something that would. The man moved his arm.

He pointed the gun at Kyoko Kirigiri and squeezed the trigger.

BANG!

TING! The sound of a bullet ricocheting off a solid metal surface. When the two of them were to look - a large, metallic hand was held in front of Kyoko from behind her, the steaming dent of an embedded bullet marked in his forearms armor. A massive shadow moved past Kyoko and Makoto, the sound of internal servos whirring to life with every heavy step.

A towering, humanoid mass of steel and machinery stood before the two of them. It was only after the shock of a gun being fired when it would register that it was a suit—a heavy suit of black, battle-worn power armor. A bulky revolver holstered on one hip, and a massive rifle-like gun slung about their back. The armored figure reached for his rifle, bringing it into both hands, and slamming a fresh clip into the weapon.

A solid metal click came from the gun. He lifted the rifle towards the suited man. The armored commander's torso shifted to the side slightly, allowing Makoto to see the 'face' of his supposed 'savior' - the image of a white skull emblazoned upon the surface of a golden visor.

View attachment 8398

"So."

The sides of the visor hissed as they unsealed, an internal servo pulling the glass back up.

View attachment 8399

"Gonna assume I missed a whole lot," Jim Raynor said with a grin.

@Atomic Knight @Ver @Makoto/Kyoko/Izuru/Raynor​

MADDIE PALMER
@Atomic Knight @Ver @Crunch @Requiem

Maddie saw Giorno take out the Requiem arrow and smiled ear to ear. This fuckin’ kid’s gonna stab those hoes to death.

And then he stabbed himself...

“What the fuck?”

Immediately, she began to power-walk over to the gang-star.

“Jesus! Killing yourself isn’t gonna solve the probl- holy shit this bitch is glowing!

Her mouth hung agape as Giorno began to glow a brilliant gold. The whirlwind of golden wind prevented her from fully approaching the boy, so she just... stood there...​

View attachment 8400

"Oh, I would like nothing more, child!" Kotomine roared gleefully toward Alice, quickly discarding his composed demeanor as swiftly as he tossed aside his priest robe, leaving him in his tight black shirt underneath, his physique aching and pulsating as though it had been waiting a long time to be released. The man eagerly cracked his knuckles, looking toward Alice and Erika. "Rejoice, child, for my wish has come true!"

Quickly, almost without missing a beat, the towering priest crouched down in a flash and yanked Little My off his ankles with superhuman strength, no matter how tightly she'd try to cling on to him with her teeth, even if it meant ripping away at a bit of his flesh. He had bled enough in his time, enough that he had even died for it. He would not be stopped so easily now. Not when he was on the greatest high of his life since back when he was alive.

Gripping Little My tightly by the neck, Kotomine swiftly tossed her up into the air, and just as she came back down to his level again, Kotomine delivered a brutal, forward punch right in the center of her form with enough force and a mighty boom that Little My's body ended up flying right at Alice like a cannon ball!

Without wasting any more time, Kotomine then extended both of his arms out, drawing out three long, thin blades in each hand held between his fingers with a sleight of hand. His favored Black Keys that he'd used when he was once an Executor of the Church, now used to carry out the will of darkness. From there, he swiftly threw all six blades right at Erika like long daggers, the man still grinning from ear to ear like a deranged clown.

"Who would have believed that the last one to stand in my way, beyond the vigilante and beyond the tactician, would be you, dear Furudo?! I can see even the little red rose is here as well. The grandest of reunions indeed!" He exclaimed boisterously, having the absolute time of his life at the end of all reality and creation.

Because that was the kind of man he was. That was the kind of man Kirei Kotomine had always been.

@Gummi Bunnies @Capri @Yun Lee
[Kotomine vs. Erika, Alice, and Little My]

View attachment 8402

"I have no idea what compelled that boy to say embarrassing shit like that, but love is something that I can understand in any language," Ethan Chandler said as he stepped out from a portal shortly after Grell, putting on red fingerless gloves as he stepped into the fray. To say that the scene before his eyes was bizarre would have been the understatement of the century. Fantastical things flying all around before his eyes; aliens, creatures, and magicians battling for the sake of reality. Not even the wildest, most imaginative books of his time would dare step that far, and yet... Ethan understood.

If nothing else, he understood what he had to do here, whether by the magic of the Demiurge, or simply focusing on that which was most important to him. Even if he was just a man, even in these wildest of occasions when the curse of his blood would have been more useful than his pea shooter, it was a man's duty to stand for the ones he loved the most.

While Grell went on a full-frontal attack against Dagran, Ethan dashed to the man's side from afar and drew his pistol, shooting at Dagran rapidly to flank him, as fast as his antiquated gun would be allowed to! "Grell, let's give this son of a gun what's comin' to him, if not for tryin' to destroy the world, then tryin' to destroy our love!" He called out passionately in the throes of battle.

@Yun Lee @Takumi
[Dagran vs. Grell and Ethan]

View attachment 8403

"Friends of yours, Giorno?! You know what they say, the more the merrier! Nice to see you again, Kujo-san!" Touma exclaimed with the introduction of Shichika and Dorian, and giving a nod of acknowledgement toward Jotaro. Even though he had only left just before the full reign of the Revanchist War, it felt like an eternity since he'd seen the taller Stand user, and was he a sight for sore eyes.

"Right. I have no idea what those words mean, but if there's a bad guy that wants to hurt people, that's all you need to tell me!" Shichika exclaimed, understanding at least the roughest of ideas of the situation, and getting into fighting stance as he stood next to Touma in front of Giorno.

While Giorno was in the slow process of activating Requiem, myriads of dark creatures -- the Heartless -- approached the group, swarming the entire arena by hundreds at the very least, some of which intent on taking their chance to attack the seemingly defenseless Giorno, but the gangstar's allies were quickly on top of it.

View attachment 8404

The bug-like Shadow creatures scampered toward the group in the center, on the attack like mindless beasts. With the power of the Imagine Breaker in his right hand, Touma was able to dispel their magical existence with just one punch, the one solution he was always able to rely on in battle. On the other hand, Shichika's manner of fighting was more refined and elegant. While Touma was a boy hardened through street fighting, Shichika was the lone heir of the Kyotouryuu Sword Style. The sword style of no sword. In which the blade was one's own body. A true martial art if there ever was one.

View attachment 8406

"Hyaah!" Shichika exclaimed, lunging forward towards the coming armies of Heartless and going on the offensive.

Kyouka Suigetsu!

With a fierce palm strike, the sheer force of Shichika's power caused the target Shadow to explode into thin air; even though the fate of a defeated Heartless was to disappear anyway, the same fate would have awaited the heart of a human target, dead on the spot with an exploded heart. With that, the last heir of the Kyotouryuu School continued fighting for the fate of reality, before raising his leg into the air and--

Rakka Rouzeki!

--bringing it down in the form of an axe kick, right toward another Heartless, causing it to split in half and explode on the spot in just one hit, before Shichika then proceeded to--

Violet!

--perform a devastating palm strike toward one more Heartless with enough power that its smaller body flew back several feet, crashing through other Heartless and instantly destroying the others as well.

In the heat of battle, two more allies stepped into the fray, making their mark upon the crowding enemies. A powerful blue beam of concentrated magical energy blasted through the air, eviscerating hordes of the Heartless with a resounding BOOM. Before long, the woman who cast the beam stepped next to Jotaro, only recognizing him in the midst of the chaos.

View attachment 8408

"Funny how time can muck things up. When I first met you, you were just a high schooler, but now you're older than me! Believe it or not though, that actually makes me feel better about myself," Aoko Aozaki breathed out. The wielder of the Fifth Magic, and a survivor of the Gotham Incident. Looking fondly to her old friend, Aoko patted her hands as though wiping some dirt off. "Did you find it, Jotaro? The fate that was waiting for you in those visions I saw of your future?"

On the other side, small dirt pebbles suddenly zoomed past Touma, slicing through the air like they were as deadly as bullets. Each pebble landed squarely into their Heartless targets, instantly destroying them. There was only one person Touma knew who could make even ordinary pebbles as dangerous and fatal as bullets fired from a gun, and he needed not even turn as the one who threw those pebbles with his hand walked up beside Touma, his hands pocketed as though he were in fact bored of the whole ordeal already.

View attachment 8409

"Let me guess. Multiverse bullshit?" The boy, known only as Accelerator, said with a sidelong glance.

"Multiverse bullshit," Touma nodded, the two boys not having any need for more words. They were not enemies, but they were not entirely friends either. They were just two boys who fought once, and learned things from each other.

"Works for me. It's been a while since I was allowed to really let loose," Accelerator grinned, as another Shadow leapt toward him, only to easily destroyed as the Esper swiped his hand horizontally, slicing the Shadow in two as though his hand were a sword.

The time to truly thrust into the battle was nigh.

@Crunch @Atomic Knight @NeutralGround
[The Heartless vs. Giorno, Jotaro, Touma, Shichika, Aoko, Accelerator, and Dorian]

MADDIE PALMER
@Atomic Knight @Ver @Crunch @Requiem

“Holy shit! What the fuck are those things?”

Maddie searched her clothes frantically, the horde of Heartless closing in as she felt around her pockets when she suddenly touched... something.

She would quickly retrieve it seeing it was a handgun.

“Did you really think I was gonna send you into battle unarmed?” A voice said in Maddie’s mind. It was her goddess, and also technically her mother, Clovis.

“Shut up ya fuckin’ whore,” Maddie would say to Clovis, albeit not aloud. Although it didn’t seem like it, it was a thank you.

“No need to reload, either, my dear Maddie. It’s infinite! It’s called the “Infinite Handgun” for a reason, Maddie,”

“Eat shit,”

“Likewise,”

This relationship is a lot more healthy than it looks, trust me.

Maddie walked up to where Accelerator once stood, and started firing at the Heartless.

View attachment 8411
“I hope you don’t mind some cover fire, ya edgy hoe!” she called out, as she opened fire on the heartless monsters.​

The figure grappled with Jiren, its strength being ever-so-slowly overtaken by his fierce might. The darkness holding its form together burned from Jiren's energy and the figure was fading fast. With its last ounce of strength, it took the ki blast and exploded. Revan only shook his head at the sight.

"Continue to yell, it means nothing to me," he said.

Wesker moved at a superhuman speed, dodging most of Nathan's bullets, though it was the one that grazed his sunglasses that hit him. The man glared at the young man, seething.

9Sz3k1j.jpg

"I will not suffer your games," he growled. He stepped in huge strides toward Nathan, taking even a couple rocks to the face that Elliot conjured on top of him. The man snarled and grabbed Nathan by the neck, though Claire stepped in, grabbing his arm.

"Not so fast," she said, holding her gun to Wesker's face. She fired, causing Wesker to whip his entire body to the side, bringing both of them with him. The pair were tossed to the ground, though Claire landed in a roll, turning on a dime to aim back at the man.

"Right back at you!" he said, kicking debris on the ground hard enough to send it flying with the force of a bullet. Elliot manged to throw up a couple tears in front of Nathan, instead throwing the rock at Revan instead, who grunted from the strike, suffering a crack on his mask. Revan lashed out with the Force, throwing Elliot through the air. As Elliot soared over his head, Wesker burst forward, catching Claire with an uppercut and sending her flying backward. Bridgette, who had been shooting at Heartless, ran to Elliot's aid.

Wesker then turned on Nathan. "Do you wish to die today, boy?"

Revan continued using the Force, throwing debris between him and Gentaro to catch the missiles. In the icy cloud, Revan used it as cover to slip by and attempt to slash at Gentaro.

With a flick of his wrist, Xehanort conjured blades of darkness that whipped through the air, straight toward Simon and Markus.

"Stay out of this losing fight," he said.

@Lucky @Gummi Bunnies @Space_Candy

Izuru Kamukura. The Ultimate "Hope".

The Coalition's intelligence had told Makoto about him being among the Revanchist's ranks, but he had almost not believed it. The boy Makoto knew had been reformed... freed. That Revan had recruited this version of Hajime Hinata did not entirely surprise Makoto, but it did infuriate him.

Relief flooded him when Raynor saved Kyoko's life. "I couldn't have asked for a better savior!" Makoto exclaimed. "You've missed more than I could ever relate, I think."

Looking still at Izuru though, Makoto's hands balled into fists. He could not win in a fight here, but perhaps there was another way.

Z39SNdr.png

"Hajime, can you hear me at all?"

@Crunch @Ver

FIGHTS
Medb/Quiet/Kiyohime
Dagran/Grell/Ethan
Ansem/Honda
Revan/Wesker/Nathan/Elliot/Claire/Jianyu/Gentaro/Jiren/Bridgette
Ashley/Biscuit
Xehanort/Parker/Blake/Lambda/Simon/Markus
Izuru/Makoto/Kyoko/Raynor

Last edited:
GENTARO KISARAGI
@Atomic Knight @Space_Candy @Yun Lee @Sark @Jeremi

Gentaro looked around, confused in the icy mist. It was very brief, but he could see the glow of Revan’s lightsaber

All he could do was turn towards it.

The Switching Lung on his chest lit up, and energy took a hold of Revan’s lightsaber. The pure cosmic energy colliding with the corrupted cosmic energy emitted from the bleeding kyber crystal caused a shockwave, blasting both Gentaro and Revan backwards and clearing the icy mist from the area.

Gentaro recovered quickly, pressing the Stealth button on his Switching Lung, which caused him to turn invisible for a minute.

Undetected by anyone he ran behind Revan and opened his Barizun Sword. He replaced the Rocket switch with the Fire switch, causing the blade to erupt into flames!

Right as the stealth ended, Gentaro would attempt to slash at Revan with his flaming Barizun Sword.​

❝ Going uppp!! ❞ Lambdadelta cast a quick spell to send herself and Blake into the air to avoid the incoming fire from Xehanort. With a grin on her face, she seemed to purposefully drop what looked like a gingerbread cookie that looked like herself behind Xehanort. Glancing over at her battle partner, she noticed that Blake definitely had the look on his face of "I have to go help out anyone coming into this fight, I have to!" while their enemy had their sights on two others that only recently joined in. That alone gave the Witch of Certainty an idea.

❝ Hope you're also good at improvising too, and those swell guys are in trouble, sooo go get 'em tiger! ❞

❝ What do you mean? Of course I ca-ANNNN!!! ❞ The ravenette didn't have time to finish his statement fully before the Witch launched him straight at Xehanort like a cannonball. Materializing another crystal weapon on the fly, Blake gripped both hands on the crystallized hammer, ready to slam the blunt weapon down on Xehanort. ❝ HYAAAAAHHH!!! Improvised aerial attack!! ❞

At the same time, the Lambda gingerbread cookie seemingly crumbled apart to reveal a taffy-like substance shooting out to stick to Xehanort's ankles, aiming to keep him around for Blake's attack.

During this, Lambdadelta made a soft landing back on the ground near Markus and Simon, her body flashing with a bright aura for a brief second.

89BV1cJ.png

❝ Sorry bub bub, no can do! You can't just tear apart people who love each other very much right at the good part! Nuh uh! For this, I shal- ❞ The Witch smugly boasted with her hands on her hips before she supposedly got sliced and diced apart by the incoming shadowy blades.

Supposedly. That was the case until a puff of smoke revealed that in her place was... a sliced and diced piñata dummy of herself, which released a burst of confetti once the dummy fully exploded on itself. That confetti then gleamed like razor blades before being launched straight at Xehanort.

❝ A-hem! Like I was saying! ❞ Lambdadelta cleared her throat was she walked into view again. ❝ For this intervention I have done, I shall expect you both to repay your debt to the amazing Lambdadelta by wholeheartedly giving it your all! It is only fair after all. ❞

She winked right at the pair of Markus and Simon. This was her extremely roundabout way of cheering on her fellow allies.

@Atomic Knight @Lucky @Space_Candy
[Xehanort Fight]

The detective didn't dare try to avoid the incoming blades, she only did a graceful bow before streaks of purple swayed and weaved around her. Such a beautiful display repelled the blades away, and to only reveal that Erika was still bowing but now wielding a glowing purple scythe. With her opening stance done, she raised herself up from that bow.

17yt4Zy.png

Good! Very good! Who knew after all this time, you would come back from the grave only in preparation to be sent to it again! I was even considering on retiring from being involved in these multiversal affairs, but you showing your disgusting face is really gearing me up to tear you apart for old time's sake. Oh how I can't wait to brag about this to Robin later, he and Mr. Castle are absolutely missing out! For allowing me the opportunity for a nice conversation piece in the future, let me show you my thanks, KIREI KOTOMINEEEEE!!! Erika's devilish grin grew more and more as she faced off against the priest. A proper fight at last. Not a fight where she was woefully weakened beforehand, no no. She was planning to show him that she's wised up to add new tricks and techniques to her arsenal. To the disbelief of anyone looking at this supposedly prim and proper detective, she closed the distance between herself and the priest, swinging away with a graceful yet deadly form.

Heck, she was in such a good mood, she didn't mind that others joined in. Erika Furudo wanted everyone to see her come out on top against Kirei Kotomine.

That was all.

@Ver @Capri @Yun Lee

[Kotomine Fight]

"The futility of it," Thanos remarked casually as he fired off a blast towards Star-Lord. "You all face insurmountable odds yet here you are struggling for survival. Even if I fall, you still face Revan and his lapdogs. There is no victory for you here for you."

America replies with a swift punch to his face. "You really don't know us if you think a guy with a bucket on his head scares us. No matter how much power he has he's just a guy."

Thanos smirked as he wiped the blood from his lip. "We shall see."

Suddenly a flash of crimson hit Thanos in the back causing him to fall over. "I might not be at full strength yet." The Scarlet Witch's hands crackled with magical energy. "But you will be bested here, Mad Titan."

@Atomic Knight @Lucky @Thanos fight

"Stand still you chunky old bitch!" Even with her new weapon at her disposal, Ashley seemed to have problems getting her hands on Biscuit. Massive tentacles had sprouted out from her body that tried to swipe at the Hunter.

"Who you calling chunky?!" Suddenly Biscuit was right in front of her and delivered a massive blow to Ashley's midsection packing such force that she was sent flying backward at full force. "Let's see how cocky you are when I break every bone in your body!" It seemed that Ashley had made a huge mistake.

The figure grappled with Jiren, its strength being ever-so-slowly overtaken by his fierce might. The darkness holding its form together burned from Jiren's energy and the figure was fading fast. With its last ounce of strength, it took the ki blast and exploded. Revan only shook his head at the sight.

Wesker moved at a superhuman speed, dodging most of Nathan's bullets, though it was the one that grazed his sunglasses that hit him. The man glared at the young man, seething.

9Sz3k1j.jpg

"I will not suffer your games," he growled. He stepped in huge strides toward Nathan, taking even a couple rocks to the face that Elliot conjured on top of him. The man snarled and grabbed Nathan by the neck, though Claire stepped in, grabbing his arm.

"Not so fast," she said, holding her gun to Wesker's face. She fired, causing Wesker to whip his entire body to the side, bringing both of them with him. The pair were tossed to the ground, though Claire landed in a roll, turning on a dime to aim back at the man.

"Right back at you!" he said, kicking debris on the ground hard enough to end it flying with the force of a bullet. Elliot manged to throw up a couple tears in front of Nathan, instead throwing the rock at Revan instead, who grunted from the strike, suffering a crack on his mask. Revan lashed out with the Force, throwing Elliot threw the air. As Elliot soared over his head, Wesker burst forward, catching Claire with an uppercut and sending her flying backward. Bridgette, who had been shooting at Heartless, ran to Elliot's aid.

Wesker then turned on Nathan. "Do you wish to die today, boy?"

Revan continued using the Force, throwing debris between him and Gentaro to catch the missiles. In the icy cloud, Revan used it as cover to slip by and attempt to slash at Gentaro.

With a flick of his wrist, Xehanort conjured blades of darkness that whipped through the air, straight toward Simon and Markus.

"Stay out of this losing fight," he said.

@Lucky @Gummi Bunnies @Space_Candy

Izuru Kamukura. The Ultimate "Hope".

The Coalition's intelligence had told Makoto about him being among the Revanchist's ranks, but he had almost not believed it. The boy Makoto knew had been reformed... freed. That Revan had recruited this version of Hajime Hinata did not entirely surprise Makoto, but it did infuriate him.

Relief flooded him when Raynor saved Kyoko's life. "I couldn't have asked for a better savior!" Makoto exclaimed. "You've missed more than I could ever relate, I think."

Looking still at Izuru though, Makoto's hands balled into fists. He could not win in a fight here, but perhaps there was another way.

Z39SNdr.png

"Hajime, can you hear me at all?"

@Crunch @Ver

FIGHTS
Medb/Quiet/Kiyohime
Dagran/Grell/Ethan
Ansem/Honda
Revan/Wesker/Nathan/Elliot/Claire/Jianyu/Gentaro/Jiren/Bridgette
Ashley/Biscuit
Xehanort/Parker/Blake/Lambda/Simon/Markus
Izuru/Makoto/Kyoko/Raynor

"Hey, blondie!" Wesker found Bridgette throwing a fireball at him. "Leave the kids alone!" She followed the fireball up with a flock of crows that seemed to materialize out of thin air that began to swarm and hopefully distracts Wesker for someone to get an attack in.

Nathan smirked as his shot landed, causing the man to glare at him with a hatred he had never seen. Nathan quickly moved backward as Wesker targeted him, his efforts futile as the other man grabbed him by his neck roughly. Nathan clenched the man's arm, the leather squeaking in his grip. He let out a grunt as he was tossed in Claire's effort to help him- landing harshly on the ground. He barely had time to react as debris was thrown at him, to his relief- Elliot shielded him with a portal.

"Elliot!" He shouted as he watched the other man be attacked by Revan, turning his head in time to see Claire be hit roughly by Wesker- the man quickly turning his focus on him. Nathan got to his feet, he then started to run towards him pulling his fist back- attempting to strike the man's nose.

"Eat. Shit."

@Atomic Knight @Jeremi @Sark @Yun Lee @Capri
---------------------

Markus quickly dodged the blades aimed at them, pulling Simon out of reach also. He watched as a young woman in pink landed close to them, a grin on her face- but his eyes widened as she was sliced in half, to their relief- she turned to smoke. Just as quicky as she dissappeared, she was back, causing Simon to let out a deep sigh. Simon couldn't help but smile as she cheered them on.

View attachment 8417

"We'll be sure to give it our all, thank you, young lady," Simon responded, letting go of Markus' hand before turning to look at the other man, giving him a nod before running towards Xehanort.

View attachment 8418

"Simon, don't over-do it" Markus warned, following him. He swung his fists at the cloacked man, Simon jumping up to elbow him.

@Atomic Knight @Gummi Bunnies @Lucky

Last edited:

Jiren replied with two words.
"It. Will."
Revan had declared an end to the time for talk. Who was Jiren to defy him?
Another ball of fire burned within his palm. He let it dance before him, its power growing with each passing second. He removed his hand. It continued to hover.
"It. Will!"
With a roar, he struck the orb with his dominate hand. It soared forth across the battlefield. Another gift for Revan.
View attachment 8437
Another distraction.
In a flash, Jiren dashed towards the orb's right flank.
Another flash. He appeared at the orb's left flank.
Right.
Left.
Right.
Left.
Right.
With a primal cry, the gray blur that had once been known as Jiren drew back his fist and prepare to strike out at the Sith.
If his punch was blocked? Well... perhaps it would occupy Revan until his ki blast arrived...
"IT! WILL!"

@Space_Candy @Capri @Yun Lee @Atomic Knight

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back