Status
Not open for further replies.
Wesker grunted as the crows crowded him and obscured his vision. He was distracted long enough for Nathan to get his punch in. Though it made Wesker physically react, he simply shook his head and followed up with a punch to Nathan's stomach. While the boy was reeling, Wesker jumped into the air and delivered a roundhouse kick that sent Nathan hurtling to the ground.

Claire had gotten to her feet, aiming her pistol at Wesker. "My brother killed you... I killed you... why won't you just stay dead?"

"Oh, Claire... It's not in my nature!"

Wesker charged at the girl, but Claire dodged, though she knew she would not be able to keep it up for long.

"Who do to take me for?!" Revan exclaimed, moving at the last minute to parry Gentaro's attack. The weapons clashed brightly, though the force caused Revan to falter backward and his lightsaber went flying. He tried to put some distance between himself and Gentaro as he used the Force to quickly recover his weapon.

These actions were enough to keep Revan from fully being ready to block Jiren's punch. The result was as Jiren hoped and the ki blast consumed Revan in a grand explosion. When the dust settled, Revan stood a few feet away, his mask half broken. He seemed pained but ultimately not out of it yet. Nearby, Elliot groggily got his feet and chuckled at the sight.

"Guess you're not as strong as you thought, huh?" Elliot said. "Even after using so, so many people, stepping on who you had to in order to get here... where has it gotten you?"

"Hm." Revan kept his gaze on Jiren and Gentaro, not turning to Elliot. "Perhaps I did make a mistake with you. Reviving you was clearly unwise."

"What?"

"You died, Elliot. Why do you think you live now? As a courtesy for all you had done for me, to make up for using you, I had decided to bring you back into my new world. It's not so easy to revive people, Elliot. There's a balance that not even I could break in all my power. To think I went so far out of my way for you..."

Elliot faltered on his feet. "You're lying. You would never do that."

"Then how do you live now?!" Revan said, suddenly enraged. "Ask yourself that! You were dead... killed by the very same people you fight alongside now! They hated you. Despised you! And now you fight for them as you once fought for me. How is this any different? Do you truly believe you're a free man now?!"

"I... I don't... think..."

"You could have been free and happy in my new world, Elliot. But I see you can't help yourself from following others!"

Elliot shivered, bringing a hand to his head. "Stop talking...!"

@Space_Candy @Capri @Yun Lee @Sark

Xehanort let Peter go, flinging him away, then grabbed Markus' fist, parrying the attack and sending him stumbling. Simon's attack hit Xehanort and though his head snapped back from the hit, he delivered a kick to knock Simon backward. With a swing of his weapon, a burst of air picked up and sent both Markus and Simon flying upward.

It was then that Honda was thrown from his fight, landing nearby. Ansem teleported next to Xehanort and laughed. "Don't they understand the power of darkness?"

"Seems not," Xehanort said. Extending his weapon once again, he attempted to stab either Blake or Lambda.

@Lucky @Gummi Bunnies @Space_Candy @Yun Lee

FIGHTS
Bill/Sumia/Lincoln/Lucifer
Medb/Quiet/Kiyohime
Dagran/Grell/Ethan
Kotomine/Alice/Little My/Erika
Revan/Wesker/Nathan/Elliot/Claire/Jianyu/Gentaro/Jiren/Bridgette
Xemnas/Thanos/Quill/Young Avengers
Ashley/Biscuit
Xehanort/Ansem/Honda/Parker/Blake/Lambda/Simon/Markus
Izuru/Makoto/Kyoko/Raynor

These actions were enough to keep Revan from fully being ready to block Jiren's punch. The result was as Jiren hoped and the ki blast consumed Revan in a grand explosion. When the dust settled, Revan stood a few feet away, his mask half broken. He seemed pained but ultimately not out of it yet. Nearby, Elliot groggily got his feet and chuckled at the sight.

"Guess you're not as strong as you thought, huh?" Elliot said. "Even after using so, so many people, stepping on who you had to in order to get here... where has it gotten you?"

"Hm." Revan kept his gaze on Jiren and Gentaro, not turning to Elliot. "Perhaps I did make a mistake with you. Reviving you was clearly unwise."

"What?"

"You died, Elliot. Why do you think you live now? As a courtesy for all you had done for me, to make up for using you, I had decided to bring you back into my new world. It's not so easy to revive people, Elliot. There's a balance that not even I could break in all my power. To think I went so far out of my way for you..."

Elliot faltered on his feet. "You're lying. You would never do that."

"Then how do you live now?!" Revan said, suddenly enraged. "Ask yourself that! You were dead... killed by the very same people you fight alongside now! They hated you. Despised you! And now you fight for them as you once fought for me. How is this any different? Do you truly believe you're a free man now?!"

"I... I don't... think..."

"You could have been free and happy in my new world, Elliot. But I see you can't help yourself from following others!"

Elliot shivered, bringing a hand to his head. "Stop talking...!"
"Continue to yell..." Jiren growled. "It means nothing to me."
Jiren ceased running. He stopped charging and screaming.
He simple stared into the human face of the demon before him.
His eyes met those of the creature that had ruined his life.
And he started to walk.
"Look at you. You once held the power of a god... and now here you are... preying on the fears of children. To think that men once feared you... to think that men once followed you. You once earned my hatred. But now? You simply have my pity. Fear not. It won't save you."
The Heir of Destruction twisted his neck around. He stared down upon Elliot.
View attachment 8439
"Control yourself." He snapped. "Let the wounded dog cower behind his words. Let him twist the truth. Let him hide his pained pants behind his petty taunts. It won't save him. None of this will save him. Pull yourself together an cease your trembling!"

@Space_Candy @Capri @Yun Lee
"Funny then how inconsequential you are to me," Revan said as he moved to block Jianyu's fist. He took it on by grabbing her fist. Powerful as he was, he had been weakened enough that Jianyu's power caused him strain. He let out a grunt of pain as he tossed her behind him into the dirt.
Love?

Love?

For a girl like Jianyu, love didn't seem to be something she was capable of. After all, who could love such a violent angry brat?

Well, two people, as it turns out. One who was gone, and one who was still here. But both of them were waiting for her, in different ways. And she wasn't going to let them be forgotten by getting wiped out here.

"Hey, asshole." Jianyu glared down Revan, clutching the heart pendant around her neck. "You took my life from me just as it started getting good. And I'm taking it back!!!" She sped forward, Psycho Power concentrated in her fist, as she launched her attack on the corrupted Jedi!

@Atomic Knight @Ver @Everyone
A crimson blurred shot behind Jianyu. A familiar hand cradled her head before it could strike the dirt.
View attachment 8440
"So, I heard some guy was trying to sweep you off your feet. But I gotta say... I did not expect this!"

With a smile, Conner offered the Doll a hand.
"Hey, Jian. The Worlds ending. What have I missed?"
@Yun Lee

The punch landed. Nathan pulled back his arm again to attempt another blow, but Wesker- clearly unphased, struck him in his stomach. This caused him to let out a strained gasp- winded from the impact. He moved to clutch his middle but didn't make it as a kick was delivered to his ribs. He crumpled to the ground, wincing as his face drug on the asphalt.

"Shit," he managed to whimper, his body felt like lead. He struggled to pull himself up, every movement shooting pain as his body protested. He collapsed again, meekly turning his head to see Elliot being confronted by Revan. He couldn't catch much of the conversation but could tell whatever Revan was spewing was getting to Elliot. When the man gripped his head, Nathan knew he had to do something. He forced himself up into a sitting position, before moving slowly to grasp a rock- whipping at the exposed part of Revan's face.

"Shut the fuck up jackass," he spat, wiping some of the blood on his face with the back of his hand.

@Atomic Knight @Yun Lee @Sark @Jeremi @Capri
-------------------------------

Markus braced himself as Xehanort caught his fist, merely shuffling when the other man retaliated. He looked over as Simon landed his attack, smiling at the other man's success. His eyes soon widened as Simon was kicked backward.

"Simon!" Markus yelled before both man were sent into the air from a strong gust of wind. Markus managed to grab Simon as they fell- the other man landing on him when they hit the ground.

"Thank you, Markus- what would I do without you?" Simon smiled as he got to his feet, helping Markus up as well. Markus smiled back before walking over to the sumo wrestler.

"Hey, you okay?" He gave a soft grin and offered a hand to the man.

@Atomic Knight @Yun Lee @Gummi Bunnies @Lucky

"Eep!!" Sumia's Pegasus did its best to maneuver through the bats, Sumia replacing her arrows with her lance in order to knock away whatever of the flying creatures that got too close for comfort. As she looked at the crevasse opening below, she gritted her teeth. "I've already been to Hell and back, don't think this scares me one bit!" This guy had magic at his disposal, so that meant she would need to think differently. Giving Lincoln and Lucifer a quick wink, she swooped in as if to make a direct stab at Bill, hoping to give her allies an opening for attack!

@Atomic Knight @Lucky @BillFight

---

Alice grunted as she caught Little My head-on, the force of the impact sending her sliding back quite a few meters. "Are you alright, little one?" she asked. If so, she would set Little My on the ground before switching gears on her ASURA-6 unit. The tail in the back implanting itself in the ground, Alice rose up into the air, sending Beam Katana projectiles Kotomine's way three at a time!

@Ver @Capri @Gummi Bunnies @KotomineFight

---

The attacks seemed to hit Medb dead on, the Rider-class Servant unmoving as the pillar of flame consumed her. Once the gunfire and flames subsided, there was nothing left...

"Oh dearie me, ladies...did you honestly think defeating me would be so easy?"

Medb's voice smugly rang out in the little area, which Kiyohime would be able to determine was due to her taking on her Spirit form. "You're dealing with a queen, after all! As if a queen would leave herself so vulnerable...especially when her soldiers are coming to her aid!" All around the two, from the earth strange humanoid forms would rise, taking the form of Celtic warriors. With a soundless cry, they raised their weapons and converged on the duo!

@Capri @Gummi Bunnies @MedbFight

---

"Oof!" Unable to take the punch, Honda was knocked down. He smiled, though, as Markus offered a hand, and was back on his feet in no time. "I may be out of practice," he said as he brushed himself off, "But it'll take way more than a little punch to take me out of the ring!" Turning to the two adversaries, he cracked his knuckles. "I've been trapped in darkness for a while now, and I think I have a good grip on it. But let me tell you...I'll face it a thousand times if it means bringing back the light!" With that, he charged, going for his Hundred Hand Slap. His hands seemed to move everywhere at once in rapid speed as he approached the villains!

@Atomic Knight @Space_Candy @Gummi Bunnies @Lucky @XehanortAnsemFight

---

It took Jianyu a moment to register what had just happened, mostly because she was worried Revan's attack had made her delirious. But could it...really be? "Conner...? CONNER!!!!" Jianyu wrapped her arms around his neck, absolutely over the moon. "It's you! It's actually you!!!" She didn't want to let go, but considering there was a whole battle for the Multiverse going on, she kind of had to. But man, talk about a boost of morale! "Come on," she said, getting up and offering her hand. "Let's let these fuckers pay for fucking with us, yeah?!"

@Sark @Atomic Knight @Space_Candy @Jeremi @Capri @RevanWeskerFight​

GENTARO KISARAGI
@Atomic Knight @Space_Candy @Sark @Yun Lee @Jeremi

"Elliot! Don't listen to him! He's trying to trick you!"

Gentaro turned his attention over to Elliot, however, he kept his sword pointed at Revan.

"He's an evil man who wants to use you for his own gain! Think about it!"

He turned his attention back over to Revan, remembering something that Elliot said back in Columbia.

"As for you Revan, I have a question. Where does Elliot want to go more than anywhere in the world?"

His goal is to expose Revan as someone who doesn't care about Elliot in the slightest.

QUIET
@Yun Lee @Gummi Bunnies

tumblr_nch7b2S29b1qcxzu2o2_500.gif

Quiet glared at the nordic men and a black spot appeared on her face and in an instant, she vanished.

However, she ended up perched on a piece of rubble some distance away and began to snipe the men closest to Kiyohime. All Kiyohime and Medb would see were their bodies falling.

LITTLE MY
@Ver @Yun Lee @Gummi Bunnies

"Of course I am, silly! I'm too small to have anything happen to me!" Little My boldly stated to Alice before letting out a nasally laugh.

She bolted towards Kotomine and jumped on his face. She knew he would take the time to tear her off his face, leaving him open to attacks from Erika and Alice.

@Lucky @Takumi @Crunch
@York @Kaykay @Josh @Alex Azure

Blake instinctively held his crystallized hammer to block the incoming stab from Xehanort. Right at that moment, a bright gleam surrounded Blake for a split second...

❝ Light and darkness blah blah blah! What a boring trope! I'd say you could bore me to death with it, but my boredom tolerance is at it's super paper peak today. ❞ As the Witch of Certainty complained about the constant banter of light and darkness, Blake felt a boost of strength and energy in him, enabling him to force Xehanort away with a forceful hammer shove.

LurJSPD.png

❝ However, love is definitely the kind of dumb trope I can eat up like a pig. Not just any sappy love story either, I want to see whose love outshines the other! Is it your love for darkness and destruction that shall win... or is it the love that comes from people who couldn't bear to lose what they already have!? ❞ A magical orb began to form near Lambdadelta, who spun it around from the tip of her pointer finger.

❝ Now, I really like watching the mere concept of humanity live on. I like watching them struggle. Watching them fight. Watching them despair. Watching them prevail. The ultimate form of entertainment for someone like me, and I simply can't allow that to be taken away from me and made into a mediocre sitcom for the rest of eternity. So with this, I shall make myself clear... ❞

HIo8Ldb.png

❝ Without love, it cannot be seen. For the sake of my love towards the basic yet complex principles of humanity, I'm more than willing to go all in with my bet towards this side of the fight! Don't like my stance in this matter, darkness-lovers? Then too stinking bad! You'll have to try a whole lot harder to prove yourself against everyone who loves the true multiverse!!! ❞ Lambdadelta eagerly raised her arm up into the air before bringing it down, the magical orb of energy merging into the ground. Pillars from the earth shot up with the velocity of bullet trains from under Xehanort and Ansem, and these earthly pillars would alter and bend to reduce the amount of space they would even have to avoid anything!

❝ Jeez... someone likes their theatrics... I wonder how Rin even handled someone like her... ❞ Blake deadpanned at the extreme display of magic from Lambdadelta, but brought himself back into the fight. He seamlessly transformed the crystallized hammer into a sword, going in to take advantage of the Witch's environmental alterations here and now.

@Atomic Knight @Space_Candy @Yun Lee @Lucky
@XehanortAnsemFight

qsZXhwA.png

❝ ... no wonder I hate queens and any form of royalty, they're so pretentious. I hate that so much. ❞ Kiyohime grumbled with great disdain once she quickly deduced that Medb made the cowardly move of going into her spirit form. If anything, royalty was a close second on her list of hated things, aside from her hating lies so much. Opening her fan in front of her, she only gave the Celtic warriors a stare that meant death.

❝ It doesn't matter how many of your warriors you send at me, I'm going to kill you, since I already hate you so much to begin with. ❞ Her opened fan started to generate wild flames that were bound to spread at a moment's notice if she weren't careful. But what was the point of being too careful when trying to kill someone?

❝ You're. In. The. Way. Of.
My. LOVE!!!!!!! She yelled with a feverish desire to obliterate her targets. With every pause and every yell, Kiyohime swung her fiery fan in motions that would send waves of roaring flames towards any of the Celtic warriors. It didn't matter if they were approaching her to attack her or if they were all the way in the back minding their own business. They were all the same to her. So they equally deserved to burn in her flames.

@Capri @Yun Lee
@MedbFight

America looked around at the devastation. Thanos was enough of a threat for everyone involved in the fight, but adding Revan and the others made the battle a mess and spreading themselves out too thin. Someone had to do something, and America Chavez took it on herself to remove one enemy from the equation. Using Wanda's and the others attack as cover she'd fly towards Thanos with as much speed as she could muster while forming one of her star-shaped portals in front of him. "You better win this or I'm going to be pissed when I get back!" She shouted to Young Avengers as she crashed into the back of Thanos as both of them vanished into the portal in front of them.

Wanda nodded and turned on Xemnas. "Go help the others," she said to Billy. "Your mother's got this one."

Billy nodded and flew off, leaving the other Young Avengers to regroup now that Thanos was taken out.

@Jeremi @Lucky

"Hey now!" Bill Cipher said, swooping out of the way of Sumia. "Do you got a permit for that thing? Here, let me help-- Hey!"

Light cascaded around Cipher and the demon was thrown away. He turned in the air to see Billy floating toward him, eyes glowing blue.

m6zAJfn.png

"You can shape reality?" Billy asked. "Well... so can I."

Cipher raised a hand and began to summon some kind of strange beast, only for that beast to wrap and change, becoming nothing more than flowers that floated to the ground.

"WHAT KIND OF DEMON ARE YOU SUPPOSED TO BE, KID--!"

"You're so small," Billy said. He floated closer to Cipher and smiled. "I want you to be smaller."

Cipher shrieked as he grew just a bit smaller in frame.

@Yun Lee @Lucky

"There would be nowhere for Elliot go if not for me," Revan said, avoiding the question. He then snapped his hand upward, catching the rock thrown by Nathan with the Force and throwing it back at the young man.

"Correct," he said, referring to both Jiren and Nathan. "The time for talk is past due."

Revan lashed out with the Force hard enough to send a shockwave emitting from all around you, throwing everyone away from him.

In addition to Lambdadelta's power, Blake felt a magical shield press over his form. As Xehanort retracted his weapon, he found himself barraged by bolts of lightning.

RmkEtBl.png

"Save some for me now!" Dorian called out, letting his magic fly. The lightning was enough to shock the two men so that Ansem could not escape Honda's attack. Dorian then twirled his staff in the air and let off a different spell, one that filled Markus and Simon with vigor.

"Go on, you two lovebirds. With that you'll be much faster than these louts!"

As he said this, Lambda's great attack erupted. Xehanort managed to dodge out of the way, though Ansem found himself hurtling upward.

"And..." With one more flourish of his staff, Dorian cast a gravity spell, sending Ansem hurtling back down to the earth.

"Your power...!" Ansem cried. As the man fell back to earth, falling debris rained down upon him. "It's more vast than even darkness...!" His words died out as Ansem was consumed by the earth.

FIGHTS
Bill/Sumia/Lincoln/Lucifer/Billy
Medb/Quiet/Kiyohime
Dagran/Grell/Ethan
Revan/Wesker/Nathan/Elliot/Claire/Jianyu/Gentaro/Jiren/Bridgette/Conner
Xemnas/Wanda/Quill/Young Avengers
Ashley/Biscuit
Xehanort/Dorian/Honda/Parker/Blake/Lambda/Simon/Markus

Last edited:
❝ Woah, thanks for the assist! ❞ Blake gave Dorian a thumbs-up, charging in more energy into his crystallized sword as he assessed the situation for a good enough opening to make his move. A hefty laugh came from Lambdadelta's direction, who viewed her earthly masterpiece.

1529135815167.png

AHAHAHA!! That couldn't have gone any better, and I'm not even done yet! Heck, I'm only getting STARTED! The Witch of Certainty's voice boomed with an obvious high to the tide of battle. The transformed earth, which wrapped around Ansem to the point of no return, tore apart from the ground, slowly raising itself up and further morphing itself into the shape of an isolated planet made out of barren earth and dirt.

❝ Whatever trick you've got up your sleeve, it's absolutely useless! Useless against the ultimate Lambdadelta attack!!! She cackled as she allowed the makeshift sphere of rocks and dirt to start hurdling down towards Xehanort.

This in turn gave Blake an idea. The ravenette saw that he had some time before the makeshift meteor attack would make it's crash landing, hurrying to get somewhat close to Xehanort. With careful positioning as he would materialize crystallized spikes from the ground, his intent to either catch Xehanort in any of them or to hinder his space to escape from Lambdadelta's "ultimate attack."

@Lucky @Atomic Knight @Space_Candy @Yun Lee
@XehanortFight

GENTARO KISARAGI
@Atomic Knight @Space_Candy @Yun Lee @Sark

“GAAAHHHH!”

Not even Gentaro at his strongest could resist the Force, as he was knocked back like everyone around him.

Although from that brief interaction, Gentaro was able to take away one thing. Revan didn’t know what Elliot wanted the most

“Elliot... Elliot I promised you back in Columbia, I’ll make sure that you’ll be heading to Paris. Revan... Revan didn’t know. He doesn’t care about you, Elliot. Only your results,”

Gentaro stood up and trudged towards Revan.

“This attack... this Limit Break... is for you, Elliot. For your dream to head to Paris to come true... and everyone else’s dreams to come true, too,”

Gentaro placed the Cosmic switch in his Barizun Sword, and pressed it.

“RIDEEEEER SUPER GALAXY FINIIIIIIIIIISH!!!”

Gentaro slashed his sword, and a giant wave of pure cosmic energy went rocketing at Revan!​

"Revan, Revan, Revan..." A smug Korugarian tutted from up high. His words came out distorted. Twisted. His stiff, smug expression made articulation... difficult. But it was worth it. It was all worth it. Thaal cupped his hands behind his back and continued to smile and smirk.
View attachment 8454
"I never thought I'd see the day. Look at you. You've been outplayed. Out maneuvered. The old you would have made short work of this ragtag band. Instead, here you are, having to struggle... having to try. How does it feel? How does it feel to have the power of a God... Only to feel it slip away? That creeping feeling, that sense of dread. I can smell it."
Thaal breathed deeply. He let the air settle in his lungs.
It was...
Delicious.
"And so... the illusion comes crashing down. It does matter who you are. It doesn't matter what you do. It doesn't matter where you go or who you become. Now that you've lost your hold over reality? Death's coming for you, Sith. It doesn't matter if it comes today, or tomorrow, or in a dozen years. Oblivion is coming. It's coming, Revan, and there's nothing you can do. You resolve doesn't matter. Your will doesn't matter. Your spirit is irrelevant. So long as there is life... it shall fear death."

"Inevitability. Let it terrify you. Let it cripple and crush you."
Sinestro's ring began to spark and burn.
"A chink in the armor. That's all I need, Sith. A moment of weakness. A moment of doubt. That's all it takes..."
His ring burned brighter. Brighter. Brighter. It was as if he was holding a star in the palm of his hand.
"The moment fear infests a soul... well... you'll find out soon enough..."
The star explodes.
Primal Fear.
The Light of primal, extensional terror ruptured forth from his ring.
A wave. Plane and simple. A golden wave of heat and force rattled towards the Sith.
No more fancy constructs. No more flashy illusions. He would simply test the power of terror against Revan's own force.
Machiavelli had a thing or two to say about love and fear. He had always said that the latter was stronger than the former.
But the philosopher could never have known the power that could be born when the two forces fought side by side...

@Atomic Knight @Space_Candy @Capri
It took Jianyu a moment to register what had just happened, mostly because she was worried Revan's attack had made her delirious. But could it...really be? "Conner...? CONNER!!!!" Jianyu wrapped her arms around his neck, absolutely over the moon. "It's you! It's actually you!!!" She didn't want to let go, but considering there was a whole battle for the Multiverse going on, she kind of had to. But man, talk about a boost of morale! "Come on," she said, getting up and offering her hand. "Let's let these fuckers pay for fucking with us, yeah?!"
"You and me. Side by side." Conner nodded, taking Jianyu's hand. "Let's go kick some ass!"
With a cheer and a cry, Superboy charged forth towards the Sith, his free fist raised.
View attachment 8455
"Hey! Renaissance Fair! I don't know you deal is, but you fuck with Jian, you fuck with her other-half! Here's a taste of the power of love, bay-bee!"

@Yun Lee
_____________________________________________________________​

A blue light was cascading around Billy and Cipher now as the triangular demon tried to counteract Billy's reality warping powers. "KEEP BACK!" yelled Cipher. "You'll be IN HELL SOON ENOUGH!"

"Is that so...?" Billy shook his head. "I'm no demon like you. I'm a wish come true. The son of a witch and an android, reincarnated in the flesh. I'm a human miracle, currently guided by my future self with the power akin to a god. Crazy, huh? For as loud you are, I've just made you look like the pest you are... With only my words."

2Ul6S1O.jpg

By the time Billy had finished talking, Cipher was nothing more than a tiny glowing triangle in his hands. Billy closed his hand into a fist.

"... And I'd say I'm a bigger deal in this reality than you are."

@Yun Lee @Lucky

As Ansem was consumed, Xehanort fell back on the defensive as he lashed out with his weapon to break the debris before it could reach him. Unfortunately for him, his cloak got caught on one of Blake's spikes and he could not pull himself free as the debris rained down on him like a waterfall of rock.

It seemed for a moment that he was consumed like Ansem had been, but an explosion from the earth erupted and Xehanort stepped out, battered and bruised. He look upon those who faced him and began to laugh. "It doesn't matter at all if I lose here!" he exclaimed. "In the end, I'll return to my time... to live again as my other selves."

Dorian jumped up on to the debris next to Xehanort, who tried to lash out with a ring of fire. Dorian's staff twirled in air, coated in ice. The two magical energies met and after a harsh explosion, it was Xehanort who was flying backward into the air. Dorian used his gravity magic again to send Xehanort thudding to the ground. When all was calm, Dorian jumped down from the debris pile and walked toward Xehanort's body.

"Men like you sure love messing with time, don't you?" Dorian said, his voice taking on an edge. "Hungry for power is all you are. There is a natural order to things you really should just..." Dorian raised his staff and plunged it into Xehanort's chest. "... let be."

Xehanort's hands weakly gripped the staff. He looked up at Dorian, still amused. "Perhaps. I'll keep that in mind... as I exit stage left." The man let out a weak cough as his form began to fade away. "But all that's been done, the ramifications will be impossible to ignore. There will be a reckoning yet to come for you all, just you wait. One day, there will be a day where you...!"

Before he could finish, Xehanort was gone.

Magical energies slammed down on Xemnas, who was finding himself outmatched by Wanda Maximoff. Even worse for him was that the entire Young Avengers was backing her up. Every time Xemnas tried to teleport to a greater vantage point, Speed was there, delivering a flurry of kicks and punches. Kate, Teddy, and Cassie controlled the air, ensuring that any attempt to fly outside of Tommy's range was thwarted. Any conjured laser Xemnas threw at Wanda that she missed would be blocked by Eli running in with his shield.

Needless to say, Xemnas was at the end of his rope. He finally fell to one knee before Wanda. "In the end... is this all that awaits me?"

Kate trained an arrow on the man. "You asked us why we keep struggling... I'd ask you the same, buddy."

The man let out a genuine laugh. "I do not know..." He seemed surprised. "How strange... I felt genuine emotion there."

"Is that all you are?" Tommy asked. "Amused?"

"No..." Xemnas looked down at the ground. "All I am is lonely. I have lost all my comrades and I fight for a man I barely know. I did not know... that in the end, to have a heart would hurt this much."

"W-What...?" Cassie was confused by this guy's change in demeanor. "I kind of feel bad for him."

The man let out a long sigh as he began to fade away. "My time is past due... anyway..."

In a moment, he was gone.

@Jeremi @Lucky

Conner found himself sideswiped by Wesker, who used his super speed and strength to body slam Conner to the ground. "Have you forgotten about me?" he sneered.

Elliot shivered. He exchanged a glance with Gentaro and nodded. "I can't deny he used me and turned me into a weapon. He deserves no thanks or sympathy from me."

"Damn you!" Revan yelled, he swung his lightsaber to counter Gentaro's attack, but found he had underestimated its power. It completely destroyed his lightsaber and sent the man flying to the ground. His broken mask flew off his face and Revan lay on the ground, wounded. He struggled to his knees and looked upon Thaal, half of his face covered in blood.

"You could have joined me!" he growled at the man. "Both you and that boy!" He clenched a fist in Nathan's direction. "I gave you both a choice... yet you failed to live up to my expectations! I refuse to let either of you have the satisfaction on this day! Not now! I was shown my purpose, and I will forge it through blood if I have to!"

The golden wave of heat and energy slammed an invisible wall of Force energy right before Revan. The two energies pushed against each other in the air, vying for control.

FIGHTS
Medb/Quiet/Kiyohime
Dagran/Grell/Ethan
Ashley/Biscuit

Last edited:
"P-Please," Ashley Barton, once known as the Spider-Bitch of her reality stammered from the crater she was laying in. "Revan said that...I'd finally have the power to control my world when this was all over. If you knew what a shit show my world is you'd done the same."

"You're just a little brat that thinks the universe owes you something," Biscuit emerged from the dust and loomed menacingly over Ashley. "But you're as in over your head as Revan is."

Panicking Ashley tried one more time to attack sending black spikes towards Biscuit who easily dodged them before she attacked delivering such heavy blows that Ashley Barton was buried even further into the ground the symbiote leaving her body. The black slime was dead but it seemed that Ashley still was alive, but unconscious.

Nathan yelped as the stone was whipped back at him, hitting him square in the forehead. He clutched his face, feeling the blood trickling down through his fingers. As he went to stand, Revan sent all of them flying back; Nathan reached out to Elliot as he fell- but, couldn't reach the other man.

He made a grunt as he landed, frowning at Elliot's appearance, he looked shaken. Nathan soon stood to his feet, walking over to Elliot. His heart panged again in a feeling he couldn't really place. He felt protective, hurt on the other man's behalf. He grabbed Elliot, pulling the man into his chest.

"I wouldn't join you, and neither would he- you ugly fuck," Nathan spat, pulling his gun out- point it at Revan, not yet firing. He looked over at Jianyu, and a man he didn't recognize- Wesker appearing to be closing in on them. He fired at Wesker instead, in hopes of catching him off guard.

@Atomic Knight @Jeremi @Yun Lee @Sark @Capri
---------------------------

Markus and Simon fought as they could and let out a sigh of relief as Xehanort was defeated. Simon grabbed Markus's hand again before looking at him.

"Our job isn't done, there are still threats," he said, squeezing the other man's hand. Markus nodded, the two quickly towards Wesker.

@Atomic Knight

"Tch!"

Forced back to the defensive as Alice sent her projectiles toward him, Kotomine drew out even more Black Keys, filling them up with his magical energy as the blades materialized into existence from their red hilts, and--

5c29c1a415b43e871f50145582360698.gif

KRISHKRASHKRISH!

--with rapid movements that defied human capability, Kotomine deflected each and every projectile thrown at him, each Black Key shattering like glass on impact, forcing him to draw new Black Keys from under his garments faster than human eyesight could comprehend!

Of course, this flank served to occupy his attention to allow for Erika to close the physical gap between herself and the priest. He noticed the young detective's advance just a second too late, sharply raising a brow in shock at the mere notion of her managing to sneak up on him like that before his very eyes. He dashed away just one second too late, and the detective's scythe cut across his chest, a copious amount of blood gushing out from his wound!

"Gnnngh...!" He groaned out, but even so, he did not falter just yet. Kotomine staggered, but did not fall to his knees; he had died twice before, and anything short of an instant killing blow would not cause him to fall yet. Instead, he retaliated against the smaller girl, wildly slashing and thrusting with more Black Keys between his bony fingers at Erika in the meantime!

@Gummi Bunnies @Capri @Yun Lee
[Kotomine Fight]

View attachment 8462

"Huh--?!"

Kyoko gasped as her life almost came to an end before her own eyes, only for Raynor to suddenly appear in the nick of time. She kept her hand on her chest as if to keep her heart still, a rare display of outward emotion for her. The woman kept close to Makoto, only feeling like baggage in the face of the grand battle, despite all the many times she'd been in harrowing life-threatening situations in the past. This was simply beyond her capability, but even so...

That was what trusting other people was for.

She didn't know if Hajime could awaken, and push back Izuru. All she could do was hope, just like she could only hope they'd all make it out okay.

"Room for one more?" A certain voice rang out from the side, as a shirtless young man stepped up to the plate beside Raynor.

View attachment 8463

"I'm guessing he's the bad guy. Doesn't look too friendly," Shichika quipped as he stepped in position, hands raised and ready to fight, looking right at Izuru. He didn't know what was going on, but he knew Giorno could take care of himself, even if he could never get Giorno's own name right. Just as Shichika trusted Giorno with whatever great power he had, Shichika knew he would be needed elsewhere.

"When words aren't enough to reach one another, all we have left are our bodies. So let's see what he's got to say for himself, with his actions!" The martial artist exclaimed.

Wild Strawberry!

With no more time to waste at the height of the battle, Shichika leapt right into the air with a FWOOSH toward Izuru, performing a swift front flip to gain momentum. By the time he came around again, Shichika rapidly kicked at Izuru from above, a total of four times before forcing the whole weight of his body down with a final axe kick to boot!

@Crunch @Atomic Knight
[Izuru Fight]

View attachment 8464

"Fuck off. Do whatever you want, I guess. Nothing to do with me," Accelerator only said brusquely to Maddie in response, not even bothering to look at her, as it seemed he hardly even needed any cover fire. He moved carelessly, yet he was more than able to afford it, as any Heartless creature that was able to get the drop on him and try to make an attack instantly dissolved into nothingness before even able to touch him, as though any attempt to attack him resulted in a backfire upon them all. More than that, he was hardly in any mood to exchange clever quips with others. Everyone he'd ever known was gone, and that sort of life was something that he intended on getting back through any means possible.

After all, in a world of might is right, as the strongest person he knew, he always got his way.

Clenching his fist, the strongest Esper slammed it into the ground, creating a shockwave with his sheer power that rocked the surrounding Heartless to their cores, until a crack opened up in the ground that eventually become wider and wider until the very ground split apart in front of himself, creating a dark, endless chasm beneath that the Heartless fell into below!

@Capri
[Heartless Fight]

"A world forged through blood isn't a world worth living in! Even a stupid Magic God like Othinus realized that for herself at the end of it!" Touma roared out to the side of Revan, having appeared off to his side, punching through Heartless creatures like a forest in order to reach the final goal. With the other enemies disposed of, mostly leaving Revan and just a handful of others, the spiky-haired boy made his move while the Sith Lord was up against Gentaro's beam.

With his right hand clenched tightly, enough that his knuckles threatened to turn white, the boy ran forward, intent on letting nothing stop him. At the end of the multiverse, this was where every move they made was a matter of life and death, not just for themselves, but for everyone who ever existed, and everyone who would exist.

View attachment 8467

"Raaaaaaaaaaaaaaughhh!!"

With that, the normal high school boy used the extraordinary power in his right hand and swung it right toward Revan's masked face, as though intent on shattering it, and with it, the illusion that drove him forward!

@Capri @Space_Candy @Yun Lee @Sark
[Revan Fight]

MADDIE PALMER
@Ver @Crunch

“Damn, Gerard, you’re cold!”
Maddie said, watching the young boy march into the crowd of heartless.

But there were still heartless targeting her, so she couldn’t just walk away like him. So she just kept shooting until Accelerator accelerated himself into a black hole and sucked all the heartless away.

“Hmm...” Maddie said while walking towards Giorno, “I’ve seen cooler things during my second death. 1/10, you really shat the bed with that one,”

She then squatted by Giorno as he turned Requiem, unsure of what to do with herself.​

A blue light was cascading around Billy and Cipher now as the triangular demon tried to counteract Billy's reality warping powers. "KEEP BACK!" yelled Cipher. "You'll be IN HELL SOON ENOUGH!"

"Is that so...?" Billy shook his head. "I'm no demon like you. I'm a wish come true. The son of a witch and an android, reincarnated in the flesh. I'm a human miracle, currently guided by my future self with the power akin to a god. Crazy, huh? For as loud you are, I've just made you look like the pest you are... With only my words."

2Ul6S1O.jpg

By the time Billy had finished talking, Cipher was nothing more than a tiny glowing triangle in his hands. Billy closed his hand into a fist.

"... And I'd say I'm a bigger deal in this reality than you are."

@Yun Lee @Lucky

As Ansem was consumed, Xehanort fell back on the defensive as he lashed out with his weapon to break the debris before it could reach him. Unfortunately for him, his cloak got caught on one of Blake's spikes and he could not pull himself free as the debris rained down on him like a waterfall of rock.

It seemed for a moment that he was consumed like Ansem had been, but an explosion from the earth erupted and Xehanort stepped out, battered and bruised. He look upon those who faced him and began to laugh. "It doesn't matter at all if I lose here!" he exclaimed. "In the end, I'll return to my time... to live again as my other selves."

Dorian jumped up on to the debris next to Xehanort, who tried to lash out with a ring of fire. Dorian's staff twirled in air, coated in ice. The two magical energies met and after a harsh explosion, it was Xehanort who was flying backward into the air. Dorian used his gravity magic again to send Xehanort thudding to the ground. When all was calm, Dorian jumped down from the debris pile and walked toward Xehanort's body.

"Men like you sure love messing with time, don't you?" Dorian said, his voice taking on an edge. "Hungry for power is all you are. There is a natural order to things you really should just..." Dorian raised his staff and plunged it into Xehanort's chest. "... let be."

Xehanort's hands weakly gripped the staff. He looked up at Dorian, still amused. "Perhaps. I'll keep that in mind... as I exit stage left." The man let out a weak cough as his form began to fade away. "But all that's been done, the ramifications will be impossible to ignore. There will be a reckoning yet to come for you all, just you wait. One day, there will be a day where you...!"

Before he could finish, Xehanort was gone.

Magical energies slammed down on Xemnas, who was finding himself outmatched by Wanda Maximoff. Even worse for him was that the entire Young Avengers was backing her up. Every time Xemnas tried to teleport to a greater vantage point, Speed was there, delivering a flurry of kicks and punches. Kate, Teddy, and Cassie controlled the air, ensuring that any attempt to fly outside of Tommy's range was thwarted. Any conjured laser Xemnas threw at Wanda that she missed would be blocked by Eli running in with his shield.

Needless to say, Xemnas was at the end of his rope. He finally fell to one knee before Wanda. "In the end... is this all that awaits me?"

Kate trained an arrow on the man. "You asked us why we keep struggling... I'd ask you the same, buddy."

The man let out a genuine laugh. "I do not know..." He seemed surprised. "How strange... I felt genuine emotion there."

"Is that all you are?" Tommy asked. "Amused?"

"No..." Xemnas looked down at the ground. "All I am is lonely. I have lost all my comrades and I fight for a man I barely know. I did not know... that in the end, to have a heart would hurt this much."

"W-What...?" Cassie was confused by this guy's change in demeanor. "I kind of feel bad for him."

The man let out a long sigh as he began to fade away. "My time is past due... anyway..."

In a moment, he was gone.

@Jeremi @Lucky

Conner found himself sideswiped by Wesker, who used his super speed and strength to body slam Conner to the ground. "Have you forgotten about me?" he sneered.

Elliot shivered. He exchanged a glance with Gentaro and nodded. "I can't deny he used me and turned me into a weapon. He deserves no thanks or sympathy from me."

"Damn you!" Revan yelled, he swung his lightsaber to counter Gentaro's attack, but found he had underestimated its power. It completely destroyed his lightsaber and sent the man flying to the ground. His broken mask flew off his face and Revan lay on the ground, wounded. He struggled to his knees and looked upon Thaal, half of his face covered in blood.

"You could have joined me!" he growled at the man. "Both you and that boy!" He clenched a fist in Nathan's direction. "I gave you both a choice... yet you failed to live up to my expectations! I refuse to let either of you have the satisfaction on this day! Not now! I was shown my purpose, and I will forge it through blood if I have to!"

The golden wave of heat and energy slammed an invisible wall of Force energy right before Revan. The two energies pushed against each other in the air, vying for control.

FIGHTS
Medb/Quiet/Kiyohime
Dagran/Grell/Ethan
Ashley/Biscuit
"Yes! Yes!" Sinestro cackled, his madness flowing freely. "Show me your 'force'! Show me your terror! Show me your hate and fury and wrath!"
The same golden glow that encase Sinestro's hand ignited behind Thaal's eyes. He reinforced his ring-bearing hand. With a cry, he redouble his efforts. The strength of his wall increase three-fold.
View attachment 8470
"Show me your ugliness, Revan! Let it flow freely, unrestrained and unshakable, for it's True Master has arrived! Cower before terror you spread, Lord of the Sith! Cower before Sinestro! Cower before Fear's True God!"

Lightning crackled across Sinestro's wall. It's form slowly shifted. Ribbons of light were twisted to form arms. A thread of lighting was weaved into a face. A cloak. A sword. A mask.
A Golden Titan carved from Fear's Light pushed against Revan's Force wall.
View attachment 8472
"Fall by your own hand!"

@Space_Candy @Capri @Yun Lee

Revan used his Force powers to counteract Lucifer's trick, throwing the man away from both of them and forcing him to collide right against Ruby! Revan made short work of the man's fire as well as he sent it flying harmlessly up into the air. "Foolish!" Revan cried. It was then that both Biscuit and Gentaro froze in their mutual charges, time around them stopped. Revan leaped forward and delivered twin blows to the pair that sent them flying as time resumed.

He then turned on Blake, chuckling. "Her power was as meaningless then as it is now!" Revan met Blake's blade with his lightsaber. It was definitely powerful for Revan's blade to not cut through it. Still, Revan seemed unfazed as time began to again fluctuate.

"Oh no you don't!" Billy yelled. He grunted and got himself to his feet after Thanos' attack. "Guys, cover him for a moment," he said to the members of the former Young Avengers. "I gotta deal with this asshole."

Billy appeared next to Revan and Blake, eyes glowing blue.

"You no longer have power over time, Revan," Billy said. "For there is a new Great Spirit to rival the power that you stole from the previous one!"

Revan grunted as a giant flash of blue light enveloped him. With all his might, he shoved Blake away, throwing him into the air. Billy backed off as Revan lashed out with his lightsaber. There would be no more time manipulation it seemed.

"No matter, you forget the infinite power I wield."

Revan turned, holding his hand out toward Nathan's gunfire. Even powered with Emily's magic, the bullets froze in the air, stopped by some kind of telekinetic force. He attempted to shoot them back at Nathan, but Elliot used his powers to make the bullets go away into a portal. Still, even as Nathan landed a punch on Revan, he found that it was like hitting a brick wall. Emily's power seemed to matter little where Revan was concerned.

"Ah, so you are using that too, huh?!" Elliot yelled, running up behind Nathan. He reached out toward Revan, grasping his hand into a fist and seemingly ripping some kind of energy out of Revan, much like he did to Bane.

Revan, for all his might, staggered on his feet and was forced to take a leap back from the two boys. "More clever than I thought you were, Elliot," he said. "And that is saying something, for I did think you rather gifted. However..."

Revan reached a hand into the air. "You are not the only clever one!"

As Revan pulled his hand down, dozens of portals appeared amidst the group and around the battlefield. New warriors appeared out of each one, stepping into the fight. The first three out were Xemnas, Xehanort, and Ansem.

IXRxv5F.png

"These assholes...?!" Touma exclaimed incredulously as the three robed men appeared, the boy recognizing at least one of them from during the height of the Revanchist War. It was just fine with him though; if this was to be the final stand-off for the fate of the multiverse, they may as well go at it no holds barred.

More warriors followed, for it seemed just about the entirety of what remained of the Revanchist was now on the battlefield.

E6AbZnW.png

Ashley Barton, Medb, Izuru Kamukura, Dagran... they were all here to fight for their cause.

"You've gotta be kidding me!" Claire yelled.

"It's not over yet, Miss Redfield!" Revan exclaimed. He was right, even more were coming, and these ones... "You may have ended my ability to manipulate time, but let me share with you the fruit of my timely exploits!"

Further portals opened, revealing enemies that were the very last people Makoto ever wanted to see again.

One such figure, a towering man in a priest's robe, stepped out of one of many of Revan's portals. With glee that was barely contained into a devious grin that betrayed his exterior once known to be calm and contained, the man -- whom only Makoto and Touma would recognize -- let out a malicious laugh.

1598391692671.png

"If only my dear tactician, detective, and Punisher were here to see me now," he chuckled, clenching his bony fist in anticipation, crackling noises ringing out. "Now, this must certainly be the divine plan I've been waiting for. Not a battle against someone else, not a battle for the fate of the multiverse, but more than that, a battle with your souls at stake!" He exclaimed madly, opening his arms out as though welcoming the enemies in front of him gleefully.

"Oh God, I thought I hallucinated that guy back then," Touma gritted his teeth as he laid eyes upon Kotomine, having only met him once in the past, and remembering why he had chosen to repress the memory of him.

A second man held a similarly devilish grin as he calmly adjusted his dark trench coat amidst the blowing winds of battle.

W72PXL4.png

"Time to fix a couple of mistakes," the man sneered.

"You talking about yourself?!" Claire snapped back.

"Ah, Claire Redfield... I'll enjoy pummeling you into the earth for what you did to me."

Thirdly, and probably worst of all, was an obnoxious glowing triangle.

W2LLAQR.png

"DON'T MIND ME, JUST HERE TO END SOME LIVES!" he yelled.

"Revan has... H-He's really pulling out all the stops!" Makoto exclaimed.

"Sure, but so can I!" Billy responded. "Bring in the cavalry."

Lights exploded out from Billy that burst across the battlefield. For every light, a new friendly face appeared, once of which being none other than the lost Cullen Bloodstone.

nemJaCC.png

"Oi! Did you all forget about me until the final battle? Is that how it is?"

"C-Cullen! Good of you to join us again!" Touma exclaimed. "Please tell me you've got backup! We're gonna need it!"

Nearby, a voice familiar only to Giorno rang out by his side. "On your left, Geronimo," the voice said, predictably getting Giorno's name wrong as though it were the most natural thing in the world.

1598392501050.png

"I have no idea what's going on, but it sounded like you could use some help, so here I am!" Shichika Yasuri, an old ally of the blonde gangster, gave a smile toward his friend, as though it was the most natural thing for him to be here.

"Don't you two forget about me," said another old ally.

02BMG70.png

"Of course, Dorian Pavus is impossible to forget, right?"

"Heroes and villains throughout space and time. How exciting..." Kotomine chuckled in the meantime, practically shivering at the collection of opposing warriors arriving to the table.

"Oh, to see you all try and try so hard..." Revan grunted as he shook his head, hardly perturbed by the appearance of new allies to counter his own new forces. "Don't you all see? This is the destined fate of the multiverse. I will lead the multiverse toward its destined prosperity. Why do you all resist so much? What could possibly drive you to try, again and again, to fight against that which is inevitable? How many times has the multiverse been threatened with destruction, only for the date of judgment to be pushed back only by mere days? At least my hand is one that is worthy to rule over the multiverse. Better me than the countless madmen that will simply arise in my place with the same goal, after all. So why then? Why do you persist, even when there is nothing left to save?" he asked, gesturing at the devastated landscape that was this world, one of the last few spaces throughout the multiverse that still existed at all.

1598396577487.png

"..." Touma gave pause, furrowing his brow as he seriously considered Revan's words. For Touma, he hardly had any doubt as to what he was doing. There was a purpose for what he was doing, something above all else that he wanted to protect and save. He struggled though to put a name to it, even when that something had been in front of his eyes the whole time. Something he observed, even when the entire multiverse was destroyed, that lasted in the people they had met along the way.

It wasn't hope, nor was it a mere survival instinct. It was something much simpler, yet at the same time, much deeper and more profound. It was right there, at the tip of his tongue. He realized it now! It was... It was called...!

"It's love!"

"... What?" Revan only responded after a pregnant pause, stirring as though that kind of answer was the last thing he'd expected.

"The thing that we wanted to protect all this time, more than anything else! The thing we found along the way! The thing driving us forward this entire time! The one thing that lasts, reigns eternal, even when the multiverse is all but destroyed!" Touma exclaimed resolutely, clenching his fist tightly. "It was love!"

Touma never had such profound thoughts about love; he was just a normal high school boy, after all. Perhaps that was why it had taken him this long to realize it, but once he did, the entire game had changed for him. He looked back, toward those who had accompanied him this whole time, who had showed him what the meaning of their fight truly was.

"I saw it! In Nathan and Elliot! In Makoto and Kyoko! I saw it when Claire called upon Aqua's power! I saw it in the way Billy cares for the love of his life, the way he cares for his family! It was love all along!" Touma exclaimed unabashedly.

Elliot stammered out a protest. "I-I wouldn't say that applies Nathan and I--"

"Insolent child..." Revan growled, interrupting him. By the sounds of it, Revan had already heard enough of Touma's yammering.

"You wanted to know why we kept going, but the answer was right in front of you the whole time! Love was what drove us forward! What are you driven by, Revan?! You wanted to know why we keep fighting?! It's to protect what was in front of us all this time! Normal people living their lives, with the people they loved! You were so intent on making a new world, but wait 'til you get a taste of this! The power of the normal world!"

Standing defiantly before Revan, Touma narrowed his gaze with red hot determination. "If you think your new world will truly be a better place than the normal world, if you think that the people and places you've sacrificed to achieve your goal was worth the end result, then I'll... No..."

1598395709842.png

"... We'll break that messed-up illusion of yours!"

"Then let us see who will triumph in the end, once and for all! Just as you intend to stop me with the power of your world, I will show you the power of my world, just like you want it!"

It had finally come. The battle to decide the fate of the multiverse. Whoever the winner was, the multiverse would never be the same again. The countdown had begun for the next day. The first day of the rest of the multiverse. It all began during this time wherein even time ceased to exist.

The Zero Hour.

The final battle had begun.

REVAN'S FORCES: Thanos, Revan, Xehanort, Ansem, Xemnas, Barton, Medb, Izuru, Dagran, Kotomine, Wesker, Bill

@Takumi @Jeremi @Gummi Bunnies @Josh @York @Capri @Crunch @Yun Lee @Lucky @Alex Azure @Kaykay @Space_Candy @Sark @Ver

Amber eyes landed on Touma as he spoke to Revan about love being the key to the Revanchist's defeat. It reminded Dagran of Zael, somewhat. It was annoying, and made the hole in his chest feel just a little bigger.

"He's absolutely right!" From one portal flew a magnificent Pegasus, atop it sitting a young womsn with a bow and arrow at the ready.

"Even in such dark and cruel times, our connections to those we love and care for keeps us going and keeps us fighting! For all my friends, and the friends of my allies...I'll keep you from taking away everything we care about!" Sumia sent a barrage of arrows down towards the enemy, starting her attack.

@Atomic Knight @Ver

---

Meanwhile, a chainsaw revved up, wielded by another woman, who grinned maliciously at the opposing army.

grell-teeth-chainsaw.jpg

"Love, passion, desire...that is what makes the world go round, darlings! And if the lot of you plan to keep me from my happily ever after with my true love, well I have no choice...but to slice you all to ribbons!!" Grell would leap forward, setting her sights on Dagran as she brought her chainsaw up for a downwards slice!

@Takumi

---

View attachment 8382

"Love...yes..." Another woman joined the group, nodding at those words. "I thought all the love in my heart had been lost. But I had been given a second chance, and a new home. For that home, and for someone else who I thought I had lost, I will become an assassin once more."

Alice set her sights on Kotomine. "I know one of my kind when I see one." Her beam katanas remained at the ready. "Interested in a duel to the death, Father?"

@Ver

---

"Gahaha! You got it right, kid!" Honda let out a hearty laugh. "Love for family, friends, even the things that make us happy! There's all kinds of love out there, love I'm willing to fight for, and love I'm willing to die for! I love my friends, I love sumo...and most of all I love living life and getting to enjoy both of those other things with each sunrise! You better believe I'll be seeing that again!" He readied himself for whoever came his way. "Who wants some?! Let's make this a battle the Multiverse won't ever forget!!"

---

Love?

Love?

For a girl like Jianyu, love didn't seem to be something she was capable of. After all, who could love such a violent angry brat?

Well, two people, as it turns out. One who was gone, and one who was still here. But both of them were waiting for her, in different ways. And she wasn't going to let them be forgotten by getting wiped out here.

"Hey, asshole." Jianyu glared down Revan, clutching the heart pendant around her neck. "You took my life from me just as it started getting good. And I'm taking it back!!!" She sped forward, Psycho Power concentrated in her fist, as she launched her attack on the corrupted Jedi!

@Atomic Knight @Ver @Everyone​

View attachment 8400

"Oh, I would like nothing more, child!" Kotomine roared gleefully toward Alice, quickly discarding his composed demeanor as swiftly as he tossed aside his priest robe, leaving him in his tight black shirt underneath, his physique aching and pulsating as though it had been waiting a long time to be released. The man eagerly cracked his knuckles, looking toward Alice and Erika. "Rejoice, child, for my wish has come true!"

Quickly, almost without missing a beat, the towering priest crouched down in a flash and yanked Little My off his ankles with superhuman strength, no matter how tightly she'd try to cling on to him with her teeth, even if it meant ripping away at a bit of his flesh. He had bled enough in his time, enough that he had even died for it. He would not be stopped so easily now. Not when he was on the greatest high of his life since back when he was alive.

Gripping Little My tightly by the neck, Kotomine swiftly tossed her up into the air, and just as she came back down to his level again, Kotomine delivered a brutal, forward punch right in the center of her form with enough force and a mighty boom that Little My's body ended up flying right at Alice like a cannon ball!

Without wasting any more time, Kotomine then extended both of his arms out, drawing out three long, thin blades in each hand held between his fingers with a sleight of hand. His favored Black Keys that he'd used when he was once an Executor of the Church, now used to carry out the will of darkness. From there, he swiftly threw all six blades right at Erika like long daggers, the man still grinning from ear to ear like a deranged clown.

"Who would have believed that the last one to stand in my way, beyond the vigilante and beyond the tactician, would be you, dear Furudo?! I can see even the little red rose is here as well. The grandest of reunions indeed!" He exclaimed boisterously, having the absolute time of his life at the end of all reality and creation.

Because that was the kind of man he was. That was the kind of man Kirei Kotomine had always been.

@Gummi Bunnies @Capri @Yun Lee

[Kotomine vs. Erika, Alice, and Little My]

View attachment 8402

"I have no idea what compelled that boy to say embarrassing shit like that, but love is something that I can understand in any language," Ethan Chandler said as he stepped out from a portal shortly after Grell, putting on red fingerless gloves as he stepped into the fray. To say that the scene before his eyes was bizarre would have been the understatement of the century. Fantastical things flying all around before his eyes; aliens, creatures, and magicians battling for the sake of reality. Not even the wildest, most imaginative books of his time would dare step that far, and yet... Ethan understood.

If nothing else, he understood what he had to do here, whether by the magic of the Demiurge, or simply focusing on that which was most important to him. Even if he was just a man, even in these wildest of occasions when the curse of his blood would have been more useful than his pea shooter, it was a man's duty to stand for the ones he loved the most.

While Grell went on a full-frontal attack against Dagran, Ethan dashed to the man's side from afar and drew his pistol, shooting at Dagran rapidly to flank him, as fast as his antiquated gun would be allowed to! "Grell, let's give this son of a gun what's comin' to him, if not for tryin' to destroy the world, then tryin' to destroy our love!" He called out passionately in the throes of battle.

@Yun Lee @Takumi

[Dagran vs. Grell and Ethan]

View attachment 8403

"Friends of yours, Giorno?! You know what they say, the more the merrier! Nice to see you again, Kujo-san!" Touma exclaimed with the introduction of Shichika and Dorian, and giving a nod of acknowledgement toward Jotaro. Even though he had only left just before the full reign of the Revanchist War, it felt like an eternity since he'd seen the taller Stand user, and was he a sight for sore eyes.

"Right. I have no idea what those words mean, but if there's a bad guy that wants to hurt people, that's all you need to tell me!" Shichika exclaimed, understanding at least the roughest of ideas of the situation, and getting into fighting stance as he stood next to Touma in front of Giorno.

While Giorno was in the slow process of activating Requiem, myriads of dark creatures -- the Heartless -- approached the group, swarming the entire arena by hundreds at the very least, some of which intent on taking their chance to attack the seemingly defenseless Giorno, but the gangstar's allies were quickly on top of it.

View attachment 8404

The bug-like Shadow creatures scampered toward the group in the center, on the attack like mindless beasts. With the power of the Imagine Breaker in his right hand, Touma was able to dispel their magical existence with just one punch, the one solution he was always able to rely on in battle. On the other hand, Shichika's manner of fighting was more refined and elegant. While Touma was a boy hardened through street fighting, Shichika was the lone heir of the Kyotouryuu Sword Style. The sword style of no sword. In which the blade was one's own body. A true martial art if there ever was one.

View attachment 8406

"Hyaah!" Shichika exclaimed, lunging forward towards the coming armies of Heartless and going on the offensive.

Kyouka Suigetsu!

With a fierce palm strike, the sheer force of Shichika's power caused the target Shadow to explode into thin air; even though the fate of a defeated Heartless was to disappear anyway, the same fate would have awaited the heart of a human target, dead on the spot with an exploded heart. With that, the last heir of the Kyotouryuu School continued fighting for the fate of reality, before raising his leg into the air and--

Rakka Rouzeki!

--bringing it down in the form of an axe kick, right toward another Heartless, causing it to split in half and explode on the spot in just one hit, before Shichika then proceeded to--

Violet!

--perform a devastating palm strike toward one more Heartless with enough power that its smaller body flew back several feet, crashing through other Heartless and instantly destroying the others as well.

In the heat of battle, two more allies stepped into the fray, making their mark upon the crowding enemies. A powerful blue beam of concentrated magical energy blasted through the air, eviscerating hordes of the Heartless with a resounding BOOM. Before long, the woman who cast the beam stepped next to Jotaro, only recognizing him in the midst of the chaos.

View attachment 8408

"Funny how time can muck things up. When I first met you, you were just a high schooler, but now you're older than me! Believe it or not though, that actually makes me feel better about myself," Aoko Aozaki breathed out. The wielder of the Fifth Magic, and a survivor of the Gotham Incident. Looking fondly to her old friend, Aoko patted her hands as though wiping some dirt off. "Did you find it, Jotaro? The fate that was waiting for you in those visions I saw of your future?"

On the other side, small dirt pebbles suddenly zoomed past Touma, slicing through the air like they were as deadly as bullets. Each pebble landed squarely into their Heartless targets, instantly destroying them. There was only one person Touma knew who could make even ordinary pebbles as dangerous and fatal as bullets fired from a gun, and he needed not even turn as the one who threw those pebbles with his hand walked up beside Touma, his hands pocketed as though he were in fact bored of the whole ordeal already.

View attachment 8409

"Let me guess. Multiverse bullshit?" The boy, known only as Accelerator, said with a sidelong glance.

"Multiverse bullshit," Touma nodded, the two boys not having any need for more words. They were not enemies, but they were not entirely friends either. They were just two boys who fought once, and learned things from each other.

"Works for me. It's been a while since I was allowed to really let loose," Accelerator grinned, as another Shadow leapt toward him, only to easily destroyed as the Esper swiped his hand horizontally, slicing the Shadow in two as though his hand were a sword.

The time to truly thrust into the battle was nigh.

@Crunch @Atomic Knight @NeutralGround

[The Heartless vs. Giorno, Jotaro, Touma, Shichika, Aoko, Accelerator, and Dorian]

CLANG!

Grell's strike was met with Dagran's blade, the mercenary huffing as he pushed back, moving to push her away before any serious damage could be done to the blade in hand.

"Nice try, but--" he started, before noticing movement from his peripheral. He moved back to create space between him amd his attackers, deflecting as many of Ethan's bullets that he didn't move out of the way from fast enough with his sword.

546525df9e5e8f86d2aeddabc010a5ec--the-last-story-pranks.jpg

"Fine then, I've been meaning to test this out further." He grunted. A mark on his right hand flared red, magical chains sprouting from it as the skin began to change along his arm as well, a sor of shield forming in his changed right hand that seemed almost draconic or inhuman in appearance as a result.

tumblr_mkbs41xFTb1rsm03co2_540.jpg

"Hm. Let's see how far your love will get you." He stated with a roll of his shoulders, then went to close the gap between him and Ethan, sword going for a diagonal arch, quickly followed by a hard kick aimed right for the man's chest!

@Ver @Yun Lee

"Look around you Revan, some of those who joined you have fallen, along with the blood already on your group's hands. These boys could of been among them, and right now I won't let them be among the body count at the end of this to the best of my abilities." Came the matter of fact and grave tone of the Songstress as she brandished her weapon, regarding the Sith, and briefly Wesker, for a moment.

"In the white light, a hand reaches through

A double-edged blade cuts your heart in two

Waking dreams fade away,

Embrace the brand-new day

Sing with me a song of birthrights and love

The light scatters to the sky above

Dawn breaks through the gloom, white as a bone

Lost in thoughts all alone
."

BOR-jG.gif

Azura moved to place her hand on Elliot's shoulder, giving it a brief squeeze before her pendant glowed, and with swift movement she sent glowing water out to slam into both Revan and Wesker while they dealt with the other attacks to force them back! If successful, she'd charge, bringing her naginata forth in an attempt to stab into the Sith's flank, just as Touma went in for a frontal attack!

@Space_Candy @Atomic Knight @Sark @Ver @Capri @Revan/Weskerfight

A sudden burst of sharp cutting wind would pick up, attempting to slam into Meadb's forces and push them back to give the girls some room while simultaneously cutting the Celtic soldiers up.

The blonde man that had joined the fight held a sword in hand, a deep frown on his face as he huffed.

"Better late than never, I suppose." Lindel commented idly.

@Gummi Bunnies @Yun Lee @Capri @Meadbfight

In the blink of an eye, a masked young woman stood to the side, arms crossed in front of her in an x shape, red coat hanging from her shoulders.

With a flick, daggers appeared in each knuckle before she threw them at the Kotomine as he staggered with a deep frown on her face. The Heroic Spirit, known as Hassan of Serenity or simply Serenity to two other people elsewhere on the battlefield, didn't speak for now but the very look given to the Priest from her mask could be considered as cold as a mountain's peak.

@Gummi Bunnies @Yun Lee @Ver @Kotominefight

Blake let out a breath of air once Xehanort was dealt with. Something about the rough parting words didn't feel too right, but there wasn't enough time to really let that marinate at this moment.

IKwDVsv.png

❝ Not bad, kiddo. I'd say you're now well-equipped to go on without me carrying the show for you. ❞ Lambdadelta patted Blake on the back, providing him a bit more of her magic power to relieve his fatigue immediately.

❝ What happened to you watching my back then? ❞

❝ Oh I'm still going to do that. It's more of me wanting to see how you'd take care of the last hurdle of this journey. I'm sure that you'll prefer to do that without me holding your hand, and that goes with Lapis's entire intent of letting you borrow her power for this moment. ❞

❝ ... of course. Alright, fine, do that, Lambda. I was planning on showing Revan a piece of my mind anyways. ❞ Blake didn't seem that surprised with what Lambdadelta was doing here. A part of those extra memories gave off the impression that she shoved off most of the remaining work to someone else after going all-in for the hell of it.

Crafting a crystallized lance once more, the ravenette charged some magic energy into it before throwing it in the direction of the fight against Revan. As the lance drew nearer and nearer, a burst of magic energy from it's crystallized material occurred, showing that Blake had used that magic burst to warp himself to the location of the lance and grabbing a hold of the thrown projectile weapon.

REVANNNNN!!! He yelled with all the might in his body, swinging the lance down at Revan, taking advantage of how much the fiend had to take care of everyone's incoming attacks.

@Capri @Space_Candy @Yun Lee @Sark @Ver @Atomic Knight
@RevanFight

tumblr_inline_n6tzsj3VaH1ql8ac4.png

❝ Interesting. I figured that you wouldn't let yourself be killed again so easily, right? That's just fine by me! ❞ Erika sneered in amusement at Kotomine's willingness to fight even when gravely wounded like so. Like before, she swung and spun her scythe in ways to deal with the incoming assault. Without making it obvious until the very last second, Erika backed up to swing her scythe again, but this time, she did so by grabbing a hold of magically reinforced duct tape attached to the scythe's grip. Much like weaving a stream of ribbons for a performance, the scythe moved to the rhythm of Erika's swings using the duct tape attachment, the scythe appearing to sway itself behind Kotomine for a wide swing.

@Takumi @Capri @Yun Lee @Ver
@KotomineFight

"Whew! One down, six to go!" Sumia looked throughout the battlefield for where to assist next, before seeing a familiar face fighting the masses of Celtic warriors. "Lindel!" The Pegasus Knight flew to his side, striking down Medb's mooks with her lance to cut herself a path. "It's so good to see you again!"

"More folks in on the fray, huh?!" With Xehanort's trio out of the picture, Honda had moved to take on the soldiers, as well. "Looks like this fight is turning in out favor! But was there ever any doubt?"

With the combined efforts of everyone involved, Medb's forces were all but diminished. Suddenly, from behind Kiyohime came a powerful blow to her back as Medb reappeared. "And YOU'RE in the way of MY love! Did any of you ever think of that?! That I have something I'm fighting for, too?!"

@Gummi Bunnies @Takumi @Capri @MedbFight

---

"Oh, Ethan! You always know just what to say to make a girl swoon!" Things like that reminded the Reaper why she fell for him in the first place. Though, seeing her darling in danger, she gritted her teeth and made a dash for Dagran. "Our love burns eternal, you fool! Unlike you, who'll be fizzling out in the next five minutes!!" She punctuated that remark by making a slice at Dagran's right arm, hoping to slice it clean off at the shoulder!

@Ver @Takumi @DagranFight

---

As the Black Keys came for Alice, the assassin attempted to bat them away with her Beam Katanas, though a few did graze her. "Tch...!" At least he was getting closer to the end. Bringing herself back down to the ground, Alice used Erika's attack as a chance to close the distance between herself and the priest. "All mine!" she cried, all five Beam Katanas jutting forward in an attempt to pierce the man clean through!

@Takumi @Capri @Gummi Bunnies @Ver @KotomineFight​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back