Status
Not open for further replies.

"Nor do mine," Sinestro furrowed his brow and folded his arms. He didn't flinch. He didn't cower. No matter how much Jianyu infrined on his personal space, he barely reacted to her changing position. "Only it's apparent that I have an ability you lack: Self control. I can control myself when I am in the company of allies. I know when threats of violence are necessary and when they simply make one look unstable."
View attachment 6377
"I'm not asking you to cheer. I'm not asking you to howl or cry or winge. I'm asking you to act like the big-bad adult you so desperately want us to believe that you are, instead of this kid-in-her-fathers-clothes that you're making yourself out to be. I will continued to 'preach' to you until you learn. I will continue to stand in opposition to this tantrum until you cease to endanger the few souls who remain alive and free in this whole blasted multiverse--"

"No, I don't think I have," Thaal replied, refusing to pull his eyes away from Jianyu. "I shan't be threatened by the likes of her. If she wishes to throw her weight around, it's high time she acted upon her primal impulses. If she wishes to hurt me, she better do so now," The Yellow Lantern leaned down towards the Doll and threw his arms wide. "...so that we don't have to worry about any knives in our backs in the near future. If you're going to point a knife at me, girl, you better be prepared to drive it through me heart. So you can here I am. Hit me. Let's see if that makes you feel any better. Let's see if it soothes you swollen ego, or lets out a little bit of that pent up self-hate. Let's see if it makes the Multiverse any less dead."

"
Or, you can do the mature thing. And get. Back. In. Line."

@Yun Lee @Takumi @Atomic Knight

"You two could easily settle this without coming to blows." Azura commented, though if Thaal wanted to goad Jianyu into hitting him or trying to kill him, she couldn't quite do much to stop them if Jianyu went for the bait. Well, she probably could.

At long last. She had reeling in her tantrum.
"Take all the time you need," Thaal nodded with a smarmy smiled. He called forth a golden, hard-light throne from the depths of his ring.
View attachment 6382
"I'm more than happy to wait."
Jianyu had stopped cursing him out, at least for a minute. The Yellow Lantern considered this to be an absolute victory.

@Yun Lee @Takumi @Atomic Knight

Cullen knew it was a big multiverse out there. Really, it was practically a given that some other version of the Murderworld he went through had been repeated sometime, somewhere. Some part of Cullen knew this was hardly a big deal at all, yet still he felt his anger rise. How dare she, he thought. That was supposed to be Cullen's experience-- Cullen's pain-- not hers.

"Is that why you think you're strong, huh? Because some arsehole put you through a death game?" Cullen was glaring Jianyu down. Another Glartrox tentacle exited his back and hovered above them. "You think you're special? It happened to me too, you know." Cullen closed his eyes for a moment. "Arcade's really one hell of a cunt."

Billy gave Giorno an apologetic look before floating over toward the bickering group. "Guys, I'm all for getting this stuff out of the way before the important bits, but am I going to have to step in here?"

Cullen didn't answer at first. He continued to stare the girl down, looking as if about to strike. "It's fine, mate," he eventually said, backing off a bit. He thought the idea that Jianyu had made Arcade pay would upset him, but it didn't. If anything, it just made him feel melancholy, bringing up too many memories to deal with at the moment.

VOneZgW.png

"... You'll have to tell me about what you did sometime. We'll swap stories."

@Sark @Yun Lee @Josh @Takumi @Crunch @Ver

This was an almost odd turn of events, but not necessarily an unwelcome one. Glancing down at Thaal's throne, she rose a brow. She suddenly got the feeling that she was dealing with a man similar, in some instances, like the man she once called her Father.

That thought lefta bad taste in her mouth. So she pushed that to the back of her mind and decided not to dwell on it again.

"How did you do that?" She asked, motioning to the throne. Maybe it'd distract him from his little spat with Jianyu enough for them to forget about it. She hoped so, at least.

@Sark @Atomic Knight @Yun Lee @Josh @Lucky @Ver @Crunch @Everyone

VAx0iRM.png

❝ Yeah... you can say that again. When I said that I was going to surprise you with a sightseeing trip, this wasn't it. ❞ Blake joked at the sudden change in plans. No use in panicking big time when things are on the line again. Running his fingers through her hair, Blake reminded himself that Senna was more than capable of holding her own. It was more of the fact that she was vulnerable when it was just her on her lonesome.

Blake knew that very well, he was one of the few to know that about Senna.

The ways of the multiverse were strange even in disastrous circumstances, allowing them to stick together like this. A miracle, even.

❝ And you're well aware that if I was on my own, I would get myself in a boatload of trouble. Accident-prone and all that. Anyways, guess we have our... work cut out for us. ❞ The ravenette laughed nervously as he spotted what was practically conflict within their band of misfits taking place right now. Some beef between the more hot-headed and vocal of the group. Something about Murderworld. Yeah, he was missing a lot of context here.

@Capri @Ver @Neko Shogun @Crunch @Josh @Lucky @Atomic Knight
@Everyone
vfXLoB3.png

Senna softened her expression and cupped Blake's cheek in her hand. He really was here. The orchid-haired female stood up straighter and kissed him on the cheek just to show how grateful she was. She cared for him a lot, and wanted to be sure he knew it.

"Thanks," she whispered, her orange eyes shimmering with gratitude. "For being here." She knew that Blake didn't have control over the fact they had both ended up here, but she still had to thank him. It meant the world to her that she wasn't alone and, now, Blake wouldn't be either.

"Yeah, this is not cool at all!" she chirped, a bit of steadiness returning to her voice at last. "When I imagine sightseeing I picture big, beautiful beaches or famous landmarks! This place is just..." The young woman made a face and stuck her tongue out to express her distaste. "I guess we'll just have to reschedule," she added after a minute, giggling quietly.

But would they get a chance to reschedule their trip together? Senna quietly wondered this to herself, knowing deep down just how dangerous the situation they were in really was. What if one of them died? The girl shuddered to think of how she would feel if something happened to Blake. But she couldn't be selfish. These people needed her help and she needed to put her personal emotions aside in order to provide her assistance.

"Right, I know how you are, Blake Dormi!" the girl said with a laugh. "Good thing you have me around to watch your back. Oh man, you'd just be helpless without me, wouldn't you?" she asked, giving him a cheesy grin. She was joking, but truly intended to protect him if she had to. In fact, she was willing to protect anyone if she needed to. She didn't want to think about people getting hurt. Not like their friends from before. Not like Miku. Please, not like Miku.

When he mentioned they had their work cut out for them, Senna peeked past Blake and quirked an eyebrow. "Yikes! What's with all the squabbling? Aren't we all supposed to be on the same side?" she asked. At this rate, things really were going to be rough.

@Gummi Bunnies @Capri @Ver @Crunch @Josh @Lucky @Atomic Knight @Everyone​

nZu3H3r.png

Everyone was fighting and bickering that was to be expected in the situation Biscuit thought. Didn't she explicitly say that they shouldn't fight and try and work together? And if there was one thing she didn't like it

"You..."

Was

"Stupid little brats!"

Being ignored.

Biscuit Kreuger slammed her foot hard enough into the ground that it formed a crater as she was staring daggers at the people who had been arguing. "Here you are right in the middle of the end of everything and what do you choose to do? Bicker like children about who's had it the toughest or who is the toughest!"

She pointed around them. "The past no longer matters! We are the only ones left to deal with this mess and if we're going at each others throats the whole time we're one foot in the grave already! So all of you shut up and let's figure out what the hell we're going to do. Alright?!"

Then she realized that most of the fighting had already subsided and she looked around awkwardly. "Hehehe what I meant was..."

2D68jP5.png

"Let's do our best...okay?"

@Sark @Yun Lee @Josh @Takumi @Crunch @Ver @Atomic Knight

Last edited:
View attachment 6383

"Ah."

Touma could only utter at Biscuit's sudden outburst. The boy could feel an uneasiness already brewing as it seemed the fact that everyone recognized each other to some degree worked against them, with some evident bad blood welling up between a lot of them in one way or another, despite Billy's attempts to calm everyone down.

While the jury was out on whether or not Biscuit's appeal worked, the teen could only stare blankly before wiping his brow slightly. "Phew... Little girls really are scary," he murmured under his breath.

@Jeremi @Everyone

"You two could easily settle this without coming to blows." Azura commented, though if Thaal wanted to goad Jianyu into hitting him or trying to kill him, she couldn't quite do much to stop them if Jianyu went for the bait. Well, she probably could.
"We could, but that's up to our resident Celebrity." Thaal shrugged, leaning back into his throne. "Ideally, we wouldn't be having this conversation. Ideally, fate had chosen a band of rational souls for this operation. Instead, we are left with these chaotic, violent souls. I'd rather she ran herself ragged here instead of placing us in danger now. Still... it looks like she's worn herself out already. Good for us."
This was an almost odd turn of events, but not necessarily an unwelcome one. Glancing down at Thaal's throne, she rose a brow. She suddenly got the feeling that she was dealing with a man similar, in some instances, like the man she once called her Father.

That thought lefta bad taste in her mouth. So she pushed that to the back of her mind and decided not to dwell on it again.

"How did you do that?" She asked, motioning to the throne. Maybe it'd distract him from his little spat with Jianyu enough for them to forget about it. She hoped so, at least.

@Sark @Atomic Knight @Yun Lee @Josh @Lucky @Ver @Crunch @Everyone
"Hm?" Thaal raised an eyebrow. "This?" He strummed the arm of his chair. "The uninspired answer would be 'magic'. The literal answer would be 'science'. To put it simply, I cave the ability to project my emotions and transform them into lights. I can then harden said lights into whatever shape I choose. It's an easy trick to grasp, but a mountain of a task to master. I take it that such a skill is not as common on your world as it is on mine?"

"Hm... is..."
He chuckled bleakly. "Perhaps is should 'was, considering the situation."

nZu3H3r.png

Everyone was fighting and bickering that was to be expected in the situation Biscuit thought. Didn't she explicitly say that they shouldn't fight and try and work together? And if there was one thing she didn't like it

"You..."

Was

"Stupid little brats!"

Being ignored.

Biscuit Kreuger slammed her foot hard enough into the ground that it formed a crater as she was staring daggers at the people who had been arguing. "Here you are right in the middle of the end of everything and what do you choose to do? Bicker like children about who's had it the toughest or who is the toughest!"

She pointed around them. "The past no longer matters! We are the only ones left to deal with this mess and if we're going at each others throats the whole time we're one foot in the grave already! So all of you shut up and let's figure out what the hell we're going to do. Alright?!"

Then she realized that most of the fighting had already subsided and she looked around awkwardly. "Hehehe what I meant was..."

"Let's do our best...okay?"
Sinestro turned around in his chair and threw a baffled gaze in Biscuit's direction.

"I'm sorry," He hummed, his eyes razor-thin. "Did you have something to you wanted to add? Do you want to repeat yourself?"

@Atomic Knight @Jeremi @Takumi @Yun Lee

"We could, but that's up to our resident Celebrity." Thaal shrugged, leaning back into his throne. "Ideally, we wouldn't be having this conversation. Ideally, fate had chosen a band of rational souls for this operation. Instead, we are left with these chaotic, violent souls. I'd rather she ran herself ragged here instead of placing us in danger now. Still... it looks like she's worn herself out already. Good for us."

"Hm?"
Thaal raised an eyebrow. "This?" He strummed the arm of his chair. "The uninspired answer would be 'magic'. The literal answer would be 'science'. To put it simply, I cave the ability to project my emotions and transform them into lights. I can then harden said lights into whatever shape I choose. It's an easy trick to grasp, but a mountain of a task to master. I take it that such a skill is not as common on your world as it is on mine?"

"Hm... is..."

Sinestro turned around in his chair and threw a baffled gaze in Biscuit's direction.

"I'm sorry," He hummed, his eyes razor-thin. "Did you have something to you wanted to add? Do you want to repeat yourself?"

mxu56Kv.png

Repeatedly punch you in the face maybe you purple coot
, Biscuit thought to herself but the facade she gave was a more positive one.

CzLYDiH.png

"No. All done! I think they got the message~!"

@Sark @Yun Lee @Josh @Takumi @Crunch @Ver @Atomic Knight

Emily Hayes - Prologue; Phoenix Down
@Gummi Bunnies @Capri @Ver @Crunch @Josh @Lucky @Atomic Knight @Neko Shogun @Others?

At first, when she had returned home, she had thought all hope was lost.

For when she had been called away from Alledia, she had until that point forgotten the monstrous transformation she had undergone, and the kind of fate that awaited her, when the pain from her past was too much to overcome.

It was so hot, yet... Cold. She had so much power at her fingertips, yet she couldn't control it, with her body nothing more than a phoenix-like creature, made up of fiery energy.

In many ways, it felt like she was stuck in a limbo, somewhere between dreaming and waking, only able to observe her own actions she was forced to take. Like many before her, the voice unleashed her like a weapon amongst those that she once cared for.

But then, something happened...

As her flames threatened to engulf a homestead, a naive child stood up against her, shouting at her. While she couldn't quite hear his words clearly, his attempt to help his father, trapped under a collapsed support beam as her own flames began to engulf the building brought back a surge of emotion.

Her mind suddenly went back to that day she had tried desperately to save her father, even though she was far from strong enough.

The same traumatic event that had turned her into the monster she was, had also allowed her to gain a level of lucidity.

Everything else, almost came naturally to her.

On her fiery wings, she flew away to a distant planet, one where she entered the void... And began to truly understand the nature of her power, and thus, how to control it.

"Remember to take action while you're still strong! Give into your fear and you will remain here like the others!"

It confused her at the time, why in the void, an old woman had told her that. Until her meeting with the voice, the entity that had been controlling her real body up until this point.

By then, she had her mind made about what she was going to do; she was going to forge her own path, and conquer the powers that had made her a monster. And, though she still had many questions left to answer, now was not the time. She knew what would become of her in the future, and in addition, the true power her stone held within it.

And then, it happened.

As she awoke in her true body, flying through the air, she concentrated, straining every fiber of her body, using every ounce of strength she had in her until her mind went numb... Until alas, the fiery energy that had formed into a phoenix-like shape dissipated, absorbing itself back into her body.

She fell, but instinctively shielded herself, creating a crater in the ground, but alas, she was awake... And... Alive.

As a test, she lifted herself into the air, and found that the very power that she had once been unable to control practically flowed around her.

FDLqWFu.png

She had tamed the stone, and the voice that had plagued her and other stonekeepers for so long. It called out to her again, begging her to come back, but in response, Emily asked it for it's name; Ikol.

Though there was still much to discover about this mysterious being, she knew what to do.

"Ikol. I want you to know that I'm not here to follow you. You are the one riding along with me." She said.

And with that, it was over. The struggle she had with controlling her stone's powers had come to an end, at least for now, and after finally un-masking the Elf King, revealing him for who he was, she used her stone's powers to travel into space, intent on saving the family she had left from an impending disaster.

And then, before she could even begin to forge this new path for herself, Emily once again felt this strange, tugging sensation. Except this time, instead of pulling her through the multiverse and into a dimension, she felt everything around her stop.

Something was wrong.

With all the power in her, she tried her best to fight it off, but that alone would not be enough.

All she really could do was delay the inevitable, until eventually that other, more familiar tugging sensation occurred again. It was like another, external force was trying to save her, pull away from her impending doom.

And so, she would find herself in another place, more alien to her than the void itself, or any other world she has ever visited.

As she listened to Billy and Touma talk, she soon realized what had happened; though only a few days have passed since the last time she traveled across dimensions, it was clear something went wrong, terribly wrong. And ontop of that, memories popped into her head, as she felt herself reliving the very events that had brought the multiverse to its present state, and had called for such drastic action that resulted in her being sent here.

But, determined as she was, Emily intended to help out the best that she could. What had happened back then had not been the end of Elliot or Revan as she had thought. In fact, the latter was at the epicenter of the disaster that came, with Elliot facilitating Revan's ascent to power.

Though, even with all that Revan had at his fingertips, Emily was prepared to fight him with all his might.

While it was uncertain if even her stone had enough power to face Revan alone, she knew that with the help of all those gathered here, they might just stand a chance. They had to try, after all.

Her stone was still emitting a bright, violet glow, floating in the air, as if it was cooling down from her usage of it earlier, even as she spoke.

rUOuIHO.png

"I'm Emily, Hayes." She said, a determined look already set on her face.

Looking around at those gathered around her, she sighed, realizing there was evidently alot of tension going around, so much so that one would almost forget that the multiverse as they knew it was changed forever, if not outright gone.

Fortunately, all that seemed to have settled down, albeit resulting in a rather fierce outburst from Biscuit, and some display of power.

Which, made her think; what were they capable of?

Perhaps knowing that, might help facilitate some kind of plan to restore the multiverse, or at least stop the worst of what Revan was going to do. That, though, was something she figured she could gradually work on learning. For now, she decided to focus on their main goal; Revan.

eXhcZmK.png

"Tell me, Billy. Do you think we can stop him with the power we have?"
She said, her attention turning to Billy first.

It was definitely strange now that she thought about it, that the man who she thought had been dead would be the cause of so much trouble, so much pain. But now, she at least knew what was responsible for the strange phenomenon before she had arrived here.​

Azure Kite

His head hurt.

The rude awakening from cyberspace wasn't exactly kind to Azure Kite. He was at peace, floating about in the vast emptiness of The World R:2 as nothing more than a jumble of codes and digits, knowing that Aura was safe and The World was clear of AIDA. His programmed mind laid dormant, ready to hunt down any threat that could bring harm to his Mother AI at a moment's notice.

He was not, however, programmed for this. It was totally out of his comprehension. It made no sense to him.

But the fact that he had an actual body now — a physical, living body — was even more jarring than anything.

From the warmth under his skin, the thumping of his heart, to the shouting from the people around him, it sent him into a sensory overload. All he could do was stand by and watch with wide eyes as the people around him argued. He was confused.

The air in his lungs started to burn up, but he couldn't make a sound.

Who are these people...?

His fingers twitched. He was damn near to calling his weapon and going on a rampage when the small girl that stomped a crater into the ground effectively stopped him from doing so. As the peak of their heated exchange passed, and Kite had somewhat calmed down, he tried to piece himself back together.

What was this talk about an endangered multiverse? The conversation around him sounded like nonsense, but he managed to capture a few words that painted him a basic picture of their situation.

Was Aura in danger? That question alone tapped into his innate instincts and snapped him out of his trance. He doubted their words at first, but his body that had suddenly materialized was a good enough reason to believe them.

That was the sole reason he was created; to protect Aura. He smacked himself upside the head and stood up.

They weren't Balmung or Orca, but if these people really were his only options for teammates...

He would do it. For Aura. For The World.

"M'Kite..." he grumbled, walking up to the group of people. "I must... save Aura... I will help... you all."

@everyone(?)

Mason Moretti
@Minerva @mintyy

"Indeed. its loss was quite tragic. However, we must carry the banner of hope that they represent, huh?" Triss said, putting her hand on her side. "Let's save the Multiverse, then."​

"Yup. A banner of hope. We all come from different places, but some of us know each other. I'm sure we can work together, and..."

As he spoke, a cacophony of voices bickered back and forth nearby. Angsty teens, cold-blooded killers, terrifyimgly innocent little girls. Mason's smile looked a little more strained as he tried to block it out. He thought, "I'm used to these adventures having a motley crew, but it sounds like we're going to tear each other apart before we even begin."

He took a deep breath and released all of his tension in a sigh. "The multiverse, yeah. Big stuff, but we can save it."

Azure Kite

His head hurt.

The rude awakening from cyberspace wasn't exactly kind to Azure Kite. He was at peace, floating about in the vast emptiness of The World R:2 as nothing more than a jumble of codes and digits, knowing that Aura was safe and The World was clear of AIDA. His programmed mind laid dormant, ready to hunt down any threat that could bring harm to his Mother AI at a moment's notice.

He was not, however, programmed for this. It was totally out of his comprehension. It made no sense to him.

But the fact that he had an actual body now — a physical, living body — was even more jarring than anything.

From the warmth under his skin, the thumping of his heart, to the shouting from the people around him, it sent him into a sensory overload. All he could do was stand by and watch with wide eyes as the people around him argued. He was confused.

The air in his lungs started to burn up, but he couldn't make a sound.

Who are these people...?

His fingers twitched. He was damn near to calling his weapon and going on a rampage when the small girl that stomped a crater into the ground effectively stopped him from doing so. As the peak of their heated exchange passed, and Kite had somewhat calmed down, he tried to piece himself back together.

What was this talk about an endangered multiverse? The conversation around him sounded like nonsense, but he managed to capture a few words that painted him a basic picture of their situation.

Was Aura in danger? That question alone tapped into his innate instincts and snapped him out of his trance. He doubted their words at first, but his body that had suddenly materialized was a good enough reason to believe them.

That was the sole reason he was created; to protect Aura. He smacked himself upside the head and stood up.

They weren't Balmung or Orca, but if these people really were his only options for teammates...

He would do it. For Aura. For The World.

"M'Kite..." he grumbled, walking up to the group of people. "I must... save Aura... I will help... you all."

@everyone(?)

Hearing a familiar word grabbed his attention. He looked towards this kid that walked up towards the group. "Aura?" he asked, "Do you mean like this?" He held out his hand and it began to glow with a small purple light. It was a piece of his aura, his very soul, and what fueled his abilities.

"Or... does Aura mean something else where you're from?"

While others seemed to be used to the concept of the multiverse already, Mason got the feeling this was one of this kid's first adventures beyond his home world.​

She glanced down at his hand momentarily, then to his face. No, they hadn't been close, and she couldn't say that an unlikely friendship would come out if this series of events. She could handle simply having common ground to stand on and moving on from their roles as Traitors.

"I'm always ready to fight when I need to, and this?" She motioned to the nothingness around them, the crushing darkness.

"This can be fixed, we have the chance to fix it. This war isn't over and it won't be over until Revan is defeated and the multiverse is back the way it should be." Azura replied. Or, she thought, they all fell into stasis or met their deaths.

It probably didn't need to be said, so she'd keep that bit to herself. As Clark brought up her own death, she glanced away, side eyeing the darkness as a moment of silence settled between them, a thoughtful look on her face.

"I kept it in the back of my mind for a while, trying not to think of it. I don't remember it well, really, but I don't remember any pain." She responded, gaze returning to Clark. It felt like so long ago.

d277729633ccf38c8ad550a19981a0ff631182a5.jpg

When Touma asked if she and Lucifer were friends of Clarks, she smiled in amusement.

"No, not necessarily friends. Acquaintances at best, I suppose." She shrugged.

At the sounds of Sinestro and Jianyu butting heads, Azura moved. She didn't move to stand between them, though she considered it for half a second. She wouldn't, she didn't know them, or whatever they were talking about in regards to reality tee-vee, but infighting didn't get them anywhere.

721337aa245ef8d1e2e043a3d23bc5ae4c81624d.jpg

"That's enough, you've both said your piece. Leave it at that, we don't need anymore infighting than there already was." She spoke firmly, calm as the seconds ticked by.

@Sark @Yun Lee @Josh @Lucky @Ver @Atomic Knight

A pause lingered on the two. Clark closed his eyes as Azura shared her feelings on the situation

"Yeah, It's best not to think about it."
Cullen knew it was a big multiverse out there. Really, it was practically a given that some other version of the Murderworld he went through had been repeated sometime, somewhere. Some part of Cullen knew this was hardly a big deal at all, yet still he felt his anger rise. How dare she, he thought. That was supposed to be Cullen's experience-- Cullen's pain-- not hers.

"Is that why you think you're strong, huh? Because some arsehole put you through a death game?" Cullen was glaring Jianyu down. Another Glartrox tentacle exited his back and hovered above them. "You think you're special? It happened to me too, you know." Cullen closed his eyes for a moment. "Arcade's really one hell of a cunt."

Billy gave Giorno an apologetic look before floating over toward the bickering group. "Guys, I'm all for getting this stuff out of the way before the important bits, but am I going to have to step in here?"

Cullen didn't answer at first. He continued to stare the girl down, looking as if about to strike. "It's fine, mate," he eventually said, backing off a bit. He thought the idea that Jianyu had made Arcade pay would upset him, but it didn't. If anything, it just made him feel melancholy, bringing up too many memories to deal with at the moment.

VOneZgW.png

"... You'll have to tell me about what you did sometime. We'll swap stories."

@Sark @Yun Lee @Josh @Takumi @Crunch @Ver

"Billy!"

Giorno recognized Billy Kaplan's voice as soon as he piped up, turning slightly to match the warlock's measured stare. Though they never got the chance to speak more personally, it would be a disservice to forget the allies who aided him in the Othinus incident. The gangster almost cracked a slight smile at the two familiar faces had Touma and Billy not continued on with their explanation. Any hope for a grin in the darkness died with Touma's admittance, Giorno bowing his head as well.

"Right. I understand. I was on Knowhere when it happened. I had hoped to help in any way I could, but I couldn't risk engaging Revan head-on and risk losing the Arrow again. At the same time, without Requiem, there'd be no chance to stop what Revan was planning to do. So I chose to remain on Knowhere. Everything was suddenly hot, and... well, here I am."

Any normal person would have been mortified by the realization. This was just the second time that Giorno Giovanna has been told that everyone he knows is either dead, erased, or rewritten to despise him. It didn't hit as hard as it did the first time around, but it was no less a moment to catch the gravity of the situation.

... I hope Jotaro had a chance to spend time with Jolyne. I hope... Fugo and Mista and Trish...

View attachment 6379

"... So this is the end of the path, then," he said absentmindedly, his eyes now cast off to the side. "The path that we'd been set on since we first started looking for Othinus and my father. Nothing has ever been easy for any of us, but it wouldn't be the first time we've overcome an enemy like this."

The embers of resolve filled his eyes. There was no time to dwell in the past and the consequences of their failure. The only thing left to grasp was the future. The young don clasped a hand on Touma's shoulder, shooting a nod of confidence to the boy.

View attachment 6380

"You're a good person, Touma Kamijou. I know what you're thinking, and it wasn't your fault," he said knowingly. Suppose it was just the gang-star way to read people like books. "Whatever we decide to do from here, there is nowhere else for us to go but forward. We'll see this dark, winding path to the gold at the end, just like we did before. Remember that."

Truthfully, Giorno was saying that to himself much as he was saying it to his friend. It took the spoken word to keep himself focused. Something he might've inherited from him, perhaps. Giorno's train of thought was thrown off the rails as a pair of hands suddenly extended in his direction. He looked at the two men - the smaller one being Gentaro, and the larger one being Clark. The don nodded to both of them, offering a firm - almost professional - handshake to each.

It seemed like an instinct at this point. Formality is the difference between a trusted associate and a disrespectful coglione.

"Ah, salve. My name is Giorno. Giorno Giovanna. I... wish we'd be meeting in better circumstances, but I'll take whatever allies I can ge--"

Before Giorno could say more, it seemed as if Clark had been caught up in a fight with the other 'chosen' among them. A quiet, less-than-pleased sigh escaped the boss' lips. It was like he was back in his first multiverse venture; standing in an endless void with a bunch of people who hate each other.

View attachment 6378

"Good grief."

@Sark @Yun Lee @Josh @Takumi @Atomic Knight @Ver @Capri @Whoever

As Giorno sighed, Clark smirked. Looing at duo, Clark lightly back up

"Giorno and Touma, right? I'm glad to work with you. I'll be honest, I was sort of just drafted in to this whole "war" thing. "
View attachment 6385

Another pause.

"I just don't want anyone more to suffer. I've failed enough."

Clark sighed before his eye's bolted towards the little girl.

".....Is that a twelve year old?"
@Sark @Yun Lee @Josh @Takumi @Crunch @Ver @Jeremi

Last edited:
Lucifer Morningstar

Lucifer who had decided not to get involved with any of the petty squabbles took another sip of hid flask. God, this was going to have to last him until they saved the multiverse, wasn't it? " I have learned that when it comes to multiple worlds, age is a weird thing. So, I doubt she is actually twelve. But it would be rude to ask anyone their age."

@Josh @Jeremi @Atomic Knight @Everyone

Hearing a familiar word grabbed his attention. He looked towards this kid that walked up towards the group. "Aura?" he asked, "Do you mean like this?" He held out his hand and it began to glow with a small purple light. It was a piece of his aura, his very soul, and what fueled his abilities.

"Or... does Aura mean something else where you're from?"

While others seemed to be used to the concept of the multiverse already, Mason got the feeling this was one of this kid's first adventures beyond his home world.

Azure Kite
Kite inhaled a sharp breath. Still a bit tense, he couldn't help but flinch into a cautious stance as he saw the other's aura. He reminded himself that he was an ally, and forced his body to relax with a deep inhale.

He shook his head dejectedly. "No... Aura... My Aura... is... a pretty lady..."

He raised a hand above his head by a few inches, humming silently to himself. "This tall..." His hands then trailed down his back, trying to mimick Aura's flowy, cascading hair. "...White hair."

This isn't going anywhere, is it?

He dragged a hand down his face and slumped down into a disappointed heap on the ground. Who could even say Aura was still alive? He wanted to act, and he wanted to act now. He was getting antsy from standing around, but he was stuck here with no clue where to start. "Ne'rmind..." he grumbled.

His head had started to hurt again. It was frustrating! He'd never felt so debilitated before.

"How... can I find her...?" he finally asked, "I need to...!"

Cullen gave Jianyu a bit of a smirk. "Yeah, it helps a bit."

As for Biscuit, Cullen could not care less about what she had to say. "The grown-ups are speaking, okay?"

Billy just shook his head once it seemed tensions had calmed down and put his attention toward Emily. He regarded her for a moment, realizing he didn't recognize her.

Qf3w0UI.png

"With the power we have?" he repeated. "No. Not at all. But that's why I think what we do next really matters. My power was drained gathering all of you, but if we can lower Revan's hold on reality, then the Demiurge's power will grow in turn. That means pulling more people out of their loops. Do you... understand? Because honestly, I'm not even sure I really understand."

@Yun Lee @Jeremi @York

Jianyu smiled a bit, then turned to Billy. "Yeah, that makes sense, I guess. The less this Revan prick has control over, the more of an advantage we have, yeah?" Now that all the arguing was over, she was in a much more reasonable mood...but who could tell how long it'd last. "Does that mean we do the dirty work of finding people, or is this Demiurge able to pick who he wants on the job like he did with all of us?"

@Atomic Knight @Everyone​

Lucifer Morningstar

Lucifer took a moment to pause and smirked for once. " Well, then, I get it perfectly. Loops are incredibly fragile things. The only reason most time loops work is because the person is not aware they are happening. Once someone is made aware, they become easier to break. Hell, just by us entering someone else's loop, it causes a bit of a disruption, especially if we ae not part of their lives. The problem will lie in convincing people that the loop isn't reality, but once that illusion is shattered, Revan's hold will lessen."

@Atomic Knight @Everyone

"Hm?" Thaal raised an eyebrow. "This?" He strummed the arm of his chair. "The uninspired answer would be 'magic'. The literal answer would be 'science'. To put it simply, I cave the ability to project my emotions and transform them into lights. I can then harden said lights into whatever shape I choose. It's an easy trick to grasp, but a mountain of a task to master. I take it that such a skill is not as common on your world as it is on mine?"

"Hm... is..."

"No, not in my world. Magic is more common, one of my siblings can turn into a dragon." She answered simply.

When it came to Biscuit, she oddly reminded her of someone. Oh!

A pause lingered on the two. Clark closed his eyes as Azura shared her feelings on the situation

"Yeah, It's best not to think about it."

As Giorno sighed, Clark smirked. Looing at duo, Clark lightly back up

"Giorno and Touma, right? I'm glad to work with you. I'll be honest, I was sort of just drafted in to this whole "war" thing. "
View attachment 6385

Another pause.

"I just don't want anyone more to suffer. I've failed enough."

Clark sighed before his eye's bolted towards the little girl.

".....Is that a twelve year old?"
@Sark @Yun Lee @Josh @Takumi @Crunch @Ver @Jeremi

"Clark, wasn't there someone who acted almost similarly? Looked young, yet wasn't?" Azura asked, amusement shining in her eyes a moment at the thought of Cogliastro. It shouldn't have been surprising , really, that even if Biscuit was actually twelve or not that she'd be dragged into something like this. She was a lot stronger than she looked too.

As for Biscuit, Cullen could not care less about what she had to say. "The grown-ups are speaking, okay?"

Billy just shook his head once it seemed tensions had calmed down and put his attention toward Emily. He regarded her for a moment, realizing he didn't recognize her.

Qf3w0UI.png

"With the power we have?" he repeated. "No. Not at all. But that's why I think what we do next really matters. My power was drained gathering all of you, but if we can lower Revan's hold on reality, then the Demiurge's power will grow in turn. That means pulling more people out of their loops. Do you... understand? Because honestly, I'm not even sure I really understand."

@Yun Lee @Jeremi @York

Jianyu smiled a bit, then turned to Billy. "Yeah, that makes sense, I guess. The less this Revan prick has control over, the more of an advantage we have, yeah?" Now that all the arguing was over, she was in a much more reasonable mood...but who could tell how long it'd last. "Does that mean we do the dirty work of finding people, or is this Demiurge able to pick who he wants on the job like he did with all of us?"

@Atomic Knight @Everyone​

Lucifer Morningstar

Lucifer took a moment to pause and smirked for once. " Well, then, I get it perfectly. Loops are incredibly fragile things. The only reason most time loops work is because the person is not aware they are happening. Once someone is made aware, they become easier to break. Hell, just by us entering someone else's loop, it causes a bit of a disruption, especially if we ae not part of their lives. The problem will lie in convincing people that the loop isn't reality, but once that illusion is shattered, Revan's hold will lessen."

@Atomic Knight @Everyone

The amusement faded, her mind quickly going to Shigure and worry crept in momentarily. Turning her focus to the conversation Billy was having with Emily and the others, she listened mostly out if curiosity.

@Atomic Knight @Ver @Lucky @Josh @Sark @Yun Lee @Everyone

Qf3w0UI.png

@Yun Lee @Jeremi @York

"You're right, kid," Biscuit replied. "Grown-ups are speaking."

O24veRZ.png

"And I think I was very clear on my stance, don't you? Because I don't care to repeat myself." She pointed at herself. "So don't try and pick on scabs unless you want them to bleed, okay?"

@Atomic Knight @Everyone

View attachment 6386

"Grown-ups... I don't mean to stir the pot again, but aren't you like, 12?" Touma murmured Biscuit's way, deciding to stir the pot anyway, blissfully unaware of the little Hunter's true nature.

@Jeremi @Anybody

View attachment 6386

"Grown-ups... I don't mean to stir the pot again, but aren't you like, 12?" Touma murmured Biscuit's way, deciding to stir the pot anyway, blissfully unaware of the little Hunter's true nature.

@Jeremi @Anybody

Touma would be familiar with the murderous stare of a woman as Biscuit glared at him.

7K12AHN.png

"Don't you know it's really rude to ask a woman their age? But...if you must know I'm 57. I haven't trained for 40 years for nothing you know!"

@Ver @Anyone

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back