Status
Not open for further replies.
Nathan looked up from his wrist and up at Elliot, his hostility decreasing as he steadied his breathing.

"Not confused, more so annoyed," he said flatly, before turning his gaze to the others.

"What do we do now?"

@Atomic Knight @Yun Lee @Everyone

"Not much we can do right now," Billy admitted.

"Hold on, though, why was he saying I was dead?" Elliot said, giving Nathan a pointed look.

"Um... good question." Billy was at a loss. The answer to that was probably not going to be immediately apparently. Plus Billy was exhausted. "Look, you want to get out of Columbia, right? No matter what you believe, we're going to help you do just that, okay?"

@Space_Candy @York @Everybody​

GoLpVpW.png

❝ Uh... I don't follow too well here, but... ❞ Blake gulped with some uncertainty. Man, he really was piss-poor in talking to others. He glanced at Billy, who stated that they were going to help Elliot regardless with seeing outside of Columbia from the sounds of it. ❝ Y-Yeah... something like that. What he said. ❞

@Space_Candy @York @Atomic Knight
@Everybody

Giorno let out a heavy sigh of relief, taking a cautious step away from the controls once it was clear that the thing was moving on its own. He didn't like that the airship was carrying them to god-knows-where, but one could not be picky at the moment. Taking a moment to compose himself now that the chaos has subsided, Giorno turned towards Elliot and waded through the tight-packed cabin.

View attachment 6513

"Elliot, right? What my friend here says is correct, we're trying to save you. We're trying to save many things, and that includes you. We hadn't intended for our initial meeting to be so hostile, but, we're all on edge. I don't think that matters."

"My name is Giorno Giovanna. I... well, all of us, actually... come from other worlds. Other universes, I mean. You probably think we all look strange or out-of-place, and you'd be correct. How or why other universes exist than this one is something I don't really care about, but what does matter is that those universes have been demolished. It's a long story, but, something happened... that resulted in the entire multiverse being thrown out of order."

"You were there. Or, at least, you played a part in all of it. When it happened, from what I understand, it resulted in you and likely many other people being forced back into a 'loop'. A fake, superficial reality designed to keep you here, I think. Nothing here is 'real' - nothing except for you and me and everyone in this ship."

Giorno paused for a moment, his gaze suddenly sharpening with unbridled intent. "You probably think I'm talking bullshit. Unfortunately, you don't have much of a choice but to believe it. Much more is at stake than you can even possibly realize, and the sooner you figure out that this is all a fabrication meant to keep the rest of us down, the sooner we can fix what has been done to our homes."

@Takumi @mintyy @Jeremi @Gummi Bunnies @Indigo Al @Atomic Knight @Capri @Crunch @Yun Lee @Lucky @Neko Shogun @Ottonomous Ghost @Sark @Minerva @Space_Candy @Alex Azure @Krieg @Ver @Josh @Kaykay
"Actually we didn't get to dance, someone interfered," Nathan cut into Emily's sentence.

"I already told him he died, or we thought he was dead; what more should I say?" He responded, his jaw tightening in annoyance.

He looked at Elliot, his eyes were just as piercing as they were in the past, but less darkened and cold.

@Atomic Knight @York @Yun Lee @Everyone
As the group found themselves on the airship, Azura admittedly couldn't bring herself to relax. Even after all the time she spent on Avalon where things were relatively peaceful she couldn't completely relax.

Sighing, she rubbed her temples as she listened to a few of their group bickering with Elliot. Luckily, things settled down as a few others tried to wake Elliot up from the loop's influence.

" If it'll jog his memory, then whatever else you think will help." Azura spoke up in response to Nathan.

@Atomic Knight @Ver @Yun Lee @Sark @York @Crunch @Space_Candy @Everyone
"Well shit, I dunno! Like...memories? Shit you guys did together? People you knew? Places you went?" Jianyu was too wiped out to argue, and just groaned as she massaged her temples. "You two know him better than any of us. Just say anything you can think of that may trigger something in his mind?"

Billy sighed and buried his face in his hands. "I think at this point, we just need to keep Elliot close and stay alive."

"Hold on a minute," Cullen asked. He shrugged his shoulders and pointed squarely at Nathan. "Who's this bloke supposed to be?"

Billy raised his head and blinked at him, before turning to Nathan. "Oh." He stared for a moment. "He wasn't originally with us, was he? Well... I can confirm he's not from this world. I think maybe... my magic just missed him at first." He stood up and placed a comforting hand on Nathan's shoulder. "I'm so sorry. What Giorno is saying is the truth. Your world is gone and all of us are gathered now to try and reverse that." He looked to Elliot. "You need to listen to this too."

"This is ridiculous," Elliot said flatly, both to Emily and Giorno. "I do not... I do not remember anything you're telling me. And I..."

"What is real or not real is hard to determine," Billy said. "But regardless, the circumstances of this current reality are superficial."

Elliot took this in, giving Nathan a curious glance. These people seemed entirely earnest and a few of them did go out of their way to make sure no one got hurt at the docks.

"... I know other realities exist," Elliot said. "I can open tears that act sort of like... windows into them. You've all seen that already. And you are right about this being a prison... Columbia has been a prison all my life." He sighed and leaned back against the wall. "All I want to do is leave this city. Explore some of the greatest places on Earth... like Paris."

@Takumi @mintyy @Jeremi @Gummi Bunnies @Indigo Al @York @Capri @Crunch @Yun Lee @Lucky @Neko Shogun @Ottonomous Ghost @Sark @Minerva @Space_Candy @Alex Azure @Krieg @Ver @Josh @Kaykay
"Well hey, stick with us, and you'll see some pretty cool shit!" Jianyu gave Elliot a thumbs-up. "Maybe Paris is gonna be part of the trip, who knows? But you won't be going anywhere further if we don't stop the asshole in charge of ruining all our homes."

@Atomic Knight @Everyone​
GENTARO KISARAGI
@Atomic Knight @Space_Candy

“PARIS! It’s the city of love! I always wanted to go there, too, see the Eiffel Tower, The Louvre, Notre Dame, Bucki- no wait that’s in London...”

Gentaro proceeded to rattle of landmarks he thought was in Paris.
Giorno had no reaction beyond listening. Suppose that is what anyone should do when trying to console a panicked, confused person. Listening to Elliot's plight reminded him a little of his own wanderlust. Wanting to see the world. Break the chains binding you to one place. Curious how the sentiment is the same, across different realities.

His voice took on more of a sympathetic tone, turning as if he was speaking to both Nathan and Elliot.

"We can't force you to remember something or comprehend everything that is going on. It's all pretty bizarre, I imagine. All we can do is ask that you trust us. Trust me. We may have gotten off on the wrong foot, and I can't speak for everyone, but I know that my intentions are just.

"We will all see the end of this path together."

The very same words he said to Touma not too long ago - how useless it was to repeat himself, but for once, they were words worth repeating. Giorno began to turn away to monitor the auto-pilot, not before casting a sideways glance back at the two boys.

"It's just... the 'prison' is much larger than you think. And we're not done escaping it."

@Atomic Knight @Space_Candy @Whoever​
Elliot still was not exactly happy with these people but he smiled at Jianyu's comment.

Bridgette began to stir slightly, finally beginning to wake up.

"Oh, Ms. DeWitt!" Elliot exclaimed, kneeling down to look at her. "Is she okay?"

@Yun Lee @Everyone​
Nathan let out a deep sigh as Billy spoke, moving out of his touch.

"This again..." he seethed, this was no dream. That shit that happened 5 years ago was real and he's dealing with it again.

He dug a nail into his wrist, before wincing.

Definitely real.

Nathan let out a deep sigh as Billy spoke, moving out of his touch.

"This again..." he seethed, this was no dream. That shit that happened 5 years ago was real and he's dealing with it again.

He dug a nail into his wrist, before wincing.

Definitely real.

Elliot looked up at Nathan, peering at him curiously. "I... take it you're a bit confused like I am?"

@Space_Candy
Nathan looked up from his wrist and up at Elliot, his hostility decreasing as he steadied his breathing.

"Not confused, more so annoyed," he said flatly, before turning his gaze to the others.

"What do we do now?"

"Hold on, though, why was he saying I was dead?" Elliot said, giving Nathan a pointed look.

"Um... good question." Billy was at a loss. The answer to that was probably not going to be immediately apparently. Plus Billy was exhausted. "Look, you want to get out of Columbia, right? No matter what you believe, we're going to help you do just that, okay?"

@Space_Candy @York @Everybody​
GoLpVpW.png

❝ Uh... I don't follow too well here, but... ❞ Blake gulped with some uncertainty. Man, he really was piss-poor in talking to others. He glanced at Billy, who stated that they were going to help Elliot regardless with seeing outside of Columbia from the sounds of it. ❝ Y-Yeah... something like that. What he said. ❞

@Everybody
Emily Hayes
@Atomic Knight @Space_Candy @Crunch @Yun Lee @Others?

Emily rubbed her head at Nathan's interjection, realizing her memories were a little off. It must have been because she had still been lost to her stone's power back on Alledia, trapped in the void so to speak. Her mind was a little scattered when she had first met Elliot, so it was only natural she would remember some things incorrectly.

In spite of how little Elliot seemed to remember about his ventures outside of this current loop he was trapped in, his interaction with Nathan right now warmed her heart somewhat. In a weird way, it was nice seeing him in a better state of mind than he was on the Discovery. But of course, she also knew he couldn't stay like this forever, as it would very well trap him in this loop.

Nathan's question gave her an opportunity to speak up again, feeling that confidence she had gained when she reached new heights with her powers returning once more.

DcWlhCa.png

"Let's leave this place, together. Like I said before, after we do what we need to do, I'm sure we can take you anywhere you want to go. Earth, or, even beyond. I could even show you what Alledia is like, after my responsibilities are done." She said.

Her more cheerfull expression fell for a moment when Elliot pointed out Nathan mentioning his death.

"As for what happened to you. That too, is a long story. You disappeared into the depths of an unknown planet, at the time we were there. But that only marked the beginning of your role in the multiverse." There was that sad look again as she went through the memories she had been given just before she first met with Billy.

"But, I believe your past deeds do not define who you are now. As dire as the situation is, we can still... Set things right."

Did she say too much? Was she being too optimistic? Who knows. All Emily knew was she had to have confidence in her own words, and try with all her might to help undo all that Revan had done. She had to act while her powers were still strong, lest she lose her chance to save not just Alledia, or her own Universe, but all of reality as they knew it.​

Elliot still was not exactly happy with these people but he smiled at Jianyu's comment.

Bridgette began to stir slightly, finally beginning to wake up.

"Oh, Ms. DeWitt!" Elliot exclaimed, kneeling down to look at her. "Is she okay?"

@Yun Lee @Everyone​

"I feel like a bull just rammed into my stomach," Bridgette groaned from the wheelchair construct before looking over to Elliot. "But other than that I'm okay."

"Yeah, that was me, sorry about that." Biscuit didn't really sound sorry though. "Was just the quickest way to get you here."

Suddenly realizing where she was Bridgette got up from the wheelchair drawing her pistol with one hand and clutching her stomach with the other. "Who are you, people? What do you want with Elliot and me?"

Biscuit groaned. "Uuugh do we have to explain it again? We're from other universes. Great destruction blah blah. Suffice to say we're here to help."

Bridgette looked around as if the group was crazy as Billy spoke up.

"Um... good question." Billy was at a loss. The answer to that was probably not going to be immediately apparent. Plus Billy was exhausted. "Look, you want to get out of Columbia, right? No matter what you believe, we're going to help you do just that, okay?"

@Space_Candy @York @Everybody

"You have a really messed up way to show it, you know that?" The gun was still poised but it was clear that Bridgette knew that there wasn't much she could do at this point. With a sigh, she put the gun back into her coat. "Fine, let's say I trust you, which I don't, mind you...You said you're going to help us out of Columbia? How are you going to do that exactly?"

@Takumi @mintyy @Jeremi @Gummi Bunnies @Indigo Al @York @Capri @Crunch @Yun Lee @Lucky @Neko Shogun @Ottonomous Ghost @Sark @Minerva @Space_Candy @Alex Azure @Krieg @Ver @Josh @Kaykay

Azure Kite

Back at the docks, Kite probably would've been caught up in the commotion if Mason hadn't dragged him into a portal. Again, Mason pulled through and helped him out while he was too dumbstruck to act. He owed a lot to him, and he was determined to return the favour one way or another.

He blindly tagged along for the most part of their escape, only making sure to keep himself safe. Upon seeing the display of Mason's power, Kite was in awe.

He's so cool—
These people—
They're all so strong—

It made him feel bad, almost; as if he were dead weight. He squeezed his way through to Mason. The most he could do now was thank him.

"Thank you for... helping me," he mumbled, "Are you... okay?"

@Alex Azure @anyone​

Azure Kite

Back at the docks, Kite probably would've been caught up in the commotion if Mason hadn't dragged him into a portal. Again, Mason pulled through and helped him out while he was too dumbstruck to act. He owed a lot to him, and he was determined to return the favour one way or another.

He blindly tagged along for the most part of their escape, only making sure to keep himself safe. Upon seeing the display of Mason's power, Kite was in awe.

He's so cool—
These people—
They're all so strong—

It made him feel bad, almost; as if he were dead weight. He squeezed his way through to Mason. The most he could do now was thank him.

"Thank you for... helping me," he mumbled, "Are you... okay?"

@Alex Azure @anyone​

Mason Moretti
@mintyy @anyone

"Yeah, Kite, I'm fine. Don't even worry about it." Mason attempted to sit up and act cool about the whole situation. However, just sitting up took a lot of effort. He groaned. His whole body was sore and exhausted, though he had a feeling he wouldn't have long to rest.

"Well, I will be fine soon," he admitted, "I just need some time to build back up my energy. For now, we need to focus on getting Bridgette and Elliot out of the loop. If you have any ideas, I'd love to hear them."

Azure Kite

Kite shook his head solemnly and urged Mason to lay down by gently pushing down on his shoulders. "No. You need rest..." he said in a half-scolding tone.

"And... No, I don't know..." Kite shook his head again. "I don't know anything about... loops and... time and space... and stuff." He sighed defeatedly as he scratched the side of his head. "Can't Billy... use his magic...? Like... zooom us out of here. He did it before... Right?"

He paused.

"Or... smack them out of it... maybe..."

Although Kite wasn't the brightest, part of him knew it wouldn't be that easy. If it were, they wouldn't have to go through the lengths of hijacking this blimp. It was wishful thinking, moreso, or he just wanted to contribute something for once, even if it sounded like a child's plan.

@Alex Azure @anyone

"I can't," Billy said to Kite. "I just can't. We need to end this loop some other way."

Elliot looked at Emily incredulously, finding her words to be confusing at best. He had no idea what she was talking about and it just made this crew seem all the more suspicious. Still, the fact that something about what she said resonated with something on the fringes of his memory, which kept him from discounting her completely.

After a few moments, a tune began to play o the ship. Elliot found it comforting for a moment, but quickly realized something was wrong. "Bridgette," he said, quickly running to one of the ship's windows.

Bridgette joined him, looking panicked. "We gotta get this ship moving faster."

It didn't take long at all for something to come flying in from the distant skies. It circled the airship for a moment before floating in the air to stare inside at the group.

5IR6TrK.jpg

"Songbird!" Elliot exclaimed. "It's gonna knock us out of the sky!"

Last edited:
"I can't," Billy said to Kite. "I just can't. We need to end this loop some other way."

Elliot looked at Emily incredulously, finding her words to be confusing at best. He had no idea what she was talking about and it just made this crew seem all the more suspicious. Still, the fact that something about what she said resonated with something on the fringes of his memory, which kept him from discounting her completely.

After a few moments, a tune began to play o the ship. Elliot found it comforting for a moment, but quickly realized something was wrong. "Bridgette," he said, quickly running to one of the ship's windows.

Bridgette joined her, looking panicked. "We gotta get this ship moving faster."

It didn't take long at all for something to come flying in from the distant skies. It circled the airship for a moment before floating in the air to stare inside at the group.

5IR6TrK.jpg

@Takumi @mintyy @Jeremi @Gummi Bunnies @Indigo Al @York @Capri @Crunch @Yun Lee 4[/COLOR]49]@Lucky @Neko Shogun @Ottonomous Ghost @Sark @Minerva @Space_Candy @Alex Azure @Krieg @Ver @Josh @Kaykay

Bridgette made her way to the controls to try and see if she could get the airship going faster. "Can't this hunk of junk go any faster?!"

Biscuit meanwhile seemed rather nonplussed as she stared back to the monster on the side of the window. "It's big alright, but do you really have to panic like that?"

"If you think you can deal with it," Bridgette snapped back. "Then be my guest!"

"I just might," Biscuit mused aloud as she continued her stare down of Songbird.

GENTARO KISARAGI
@Takumi @mintyy @Jeremi @Gummi Bunnies @Indigo Al @York @Atomic Knight @Crunch @Yun Lee @Lucky @Neko Shogun @Ottonomous Ghost @Sark @Minerva @Space_Candy @Alex Azure @Krieg @Ver @Josh @Kaykay

Gentaro snapped on his Fourze Driver and did his thing.

Three
Two
One

“Henshin!”
In another big show of light, Gentaro turned back into Kamen Rider Fourze.

“Uchuu... KITAAAAAAA!”

He does that every time.

He exchanged the Magic Hand switch with the Rocket switch, marked by a robotic voice saying ROCKET before opening the door to outside the blimp, switching the Rocket switch on, marked by a robotic voice announcing “Rocket On!”
and jumping off.

The orange and rocket that manifested on Gentaro’s right arm would shakily fly him towards the Songbird, where he would yell a declaration.

“The name’s Kamen Rider Fourze! Let’s settle this bird-to-man!”

Following that, he would replace the Medical switch with the Gatling switch, marked by a robotic voice calling out GATLING before spinning it, causing a mini Gatling gun to manifest on his leg!

“Gatling On!”

The Gatling gun on Gentaro’s leg would begin to fire at the Songbird.​

The metal bird amalgamation flew forward and grabbed on to the underside of the airship with its talons, causing the entire ship to heave and threaten to throw many off their feet. The rocket caused the bird to let out a cry but it still held on, looking relatively unscathed.

As Gentaro's gatling gun began firing, Cullen ran to one of the ship's equipped guns to fire on the bird as well. It eventually let go and flew around the ship, only to hit the side of it with its wings.

Billy tumbled to the ground and Elliot slammed against the wall, his vision doubling from the impact. "What are we going to do?!"

Giorno was stirred from his relative calm with the coming of a soothing tune. Side-eyeing Elliot for a moment, bewildered by his sudden panic, it wasn't long before Giorno spotted a distant shadow surging past the small portholes on the sides of the airship cabin. Rising from his chair with a swift kick to the ground, his eyes glued to the nearest window, spotting the frame of a massive metallic hulking staring back at him.

"What is that?"

It looks... like a giant metal bird.

He scoffed. There's a lot to gawk at in a world as bizarre as his, but this was new. Wrapping his hand around the nearest chair to avoid being sucked out by Gentaro throwing open the door to the airship, Giorno opted to hold his position. Gold Experience was versatile against a grounded enemy, but something that big... and flying...

Almost like... a helicopter!

The fire in his eyes tripled in an instant, the young Joestar casting a purposeful glare towards the flying monstrosity. Giorno turned around to the cockpit cabin and followed after Bridgette, holding out his hand.

"Bridgette, do you have a gun? A pistol or something? I have an idea," he turned around in the cockpit doorway, glancing out over the sea of armed individuals. "Does anyone have a gun?"

@Takumi @mintyy @Jeremi @Gummi Bunnies @Indigo Al @York @Capri @Atomic Knight @Yun Lee @Lucky @Neko Shogun @Ottonomous Ghost @Sark @Minerva @Space_Candy @Alex Azure @Krieg @Ver @Josh @Kaykay

6RS5Oz2.png

"...We fight it. I don't think there's any other course of action available to us."

After recovering her footing rather quickly thanks to some experience with shaky ground, Mebuki gave Elliot a simple response. She donned her Sentinel armor and readied her rifle. When Giorno asked if anyone had a gun, she raised her rifle.

"I do. But, and I don't mean to be rude, I don't think you'll be a better shot than me using it."

@Takumi @mintyy @Jeremi @Gummi Bunnies @Indigo Al @York @Capri @Crunch @Yun Lee @Lucky @Neko Shogun @Ottonomous Ghost @Sark @Minerva @Space_Candy @Alex Azure @Krieg @Ver @Josh @Atomic Knight

GENTARO KISARAGI
@Takumi @mintyy @Jeremi @Gummi Bunnies @Indigo Al @York @Kaykay @Crunch @Yun Lee @Lucky @Neko Shogun @Ottonomous Ghost @Sark @Minerva @Space_Candy @Alex Azure @Krieg @Ver @Josh @Atomic Knight

Gentaro would turn off Gatling, and turn on Launcher and Radar.

He would aim the Radar on his left hand at the Songbird, and when it said that it was locked on, Gentaro fired his Launcher on his right leg.

The Launcher’s homing missiles would hone in towards the Songbird, and would avoid any obstacles in it’s way.

6RS5Oz2.png

"...We fight it. I don't think there's any other course of action available to us."

After recovering her footing rather quickly thanks to some experience with shaky ground, Mebuki gave Elliot a simple response. She donned her Sentinel armor and readied her rifle. When Giorno asked if anyone had a gun, she raised her rifle.

"I do. But, and I don't mean to be rude, I don't think you'll be a better shot than me using it."

@Takumi @mintyy @Jeremi @Gummi Bunnies @Indigo Al @York @Capri @Crunch @Yun Lee @Lucky @Neko Shogun @Ottonomous Ghost @Sark @Minerva @Space_Candy @Alex Azure @Krieg @Ver @Josh @Atomic Knight
Giorno turned around to Mebuki, regarding her for a moment before spotting her rifle. He approached her, quickly glancing back out the window to spot the Songbird assaulting the airship again. She's right, there's no way he was going to be accurate with a massive unwieldy rifle like that. Even Mista wouldn't use something so blatant.

And yet, Giorno stepped forward, holding out his hand.

"I don't need to be accurate. I just need one bullet to hit somewhere on its mass."

View attachment 6561

"Because I'm going to turn the bullet into a tree."

Bridgette joined him, looking panicked. "We gotta get this ship moving faster."

5IR6TrK.jpg

Bridgette made her way to the controls to try and see if she could get the airship going faster. "Can't this hunk of junk go any faster?!"

Biscuit meanwhile seemed rather nonplussed as she stared back to the monster on the side of the window. "It's big alright, but do you really have to panic like that?"

"If you think you can deal with it," Bridgette snapped back. "Then be my guest!"

"I just might," Biscuit mused aloud as she continued her stare down of Songbird.

GENTARO KISARAGI
@Takumi @mintyy @Jeremi @Gummi Bunnies @Indigo Al @York @Atomic Knight @Crunch @Yun Lee @Lucky @Neko Shogun @Ottonomous Ghost @Sark @Minerva @Space_Candy @Alex Azure @Krieg @Ver @Josh @Kaykay

Gentaro snapped on his Fourze Driver and did his thing.

Three
Two
One

“Henshin!”
In another big show of light, Gentaro turned back into Kamen Rider Fourze.

“Uchuu... KITAAAAAAA!”

He does that every time.

He exchanged the Magic Hand switch with the Rocket switch, marked by a robotic voice saying ROCKET before opening the door to outside the blimp, switching the Rocket switch on, marked by a robotic voice announcing “Rocket On!” and jumping off.

The orange and rocket that manifested on Gentaro’s right arm would shakily fly him towards the Songbird, where he would yell a declaration.

“The name’s Kamen Rider Fourze! Let’s settle this bird-to-man!”

Following that, he would replace the Medical switch with the Gatling switch, marked by a robotic voice calling out GATLING before spinning it, causing a mini Gatling gun to manifest on his leg!

“Gatling On!”

The Gatling gun on Gentaro’s leg would begin to fire at the Songbird.​
The metal bird amalgamation flew forward and grabbed on to the underside of the airship with its talons, causing the entire ship to heave and threaten to throw many off their feet. The rocket caused the bird to let out a cry but it still held on, looking relatively unscathed.

As Gentaro's gatling gun began firing, Cullen ran to one of the ship's equipped guns to fire on the bird as well. It eventually let go and flew around the ship, only to hit the side of it with its wings.

Billy tumbled to the ground and Elliot slammed against the wall, his vision doubling from the impact. "What are we going to do?!"

Giorno was stirred from his relative calm with the coming of a soothing tune. Side-eyeing Elliot for a moment, bewildered by his sudden panic, it wasn't long before Giorno spotted a distant shadow surging past the small portholes on the sides of the airship cabin. Rising from his chair with a swift kick to the ground, his eyes glued to the nearest window, spotting the frame of a massive metallic hulking staring back at him.

"What is that?"

It looks... like a giant metal bird.

He scoffed. There's a lot to gawk at in a world as bizarre as his, but this was new. Wrapping his hand around the nearest chair to avoid being sucked out by Gentaro throwing open the door to the airship, Giorno opted to hold his position. Gold Experience was versatile against a grounded enemy, but something that big... and flying...

Almost like... a helicopter!

The fire in his eyes tripled in an instant, the young Joestar casting a purposeful glare towards the flying monstrosity. Giorno turned around to the cockpit cabin and followed after Bridgette, holding out his hand.

"Bridgette, do you have a gun? A pistol or something? I have an idea," he turned around in the cockpit doorway, glancing out over the sea of armed individuals. "Does anyone have a gun?"

@Takumi @mintyy @Jeremi @Gummi Bunnies @Indigo Al @York @Capri @Atomic Knight @Yun Lee @Lucky @Neko Shogun @Ottonomous Ghost @Sark @Minerva @Space_Candy @Alex Azure @Krieg @Ver @Josh @Kaykay
6RS5Oz2.png

GENTARO KISARAGI
@Takumi @mintyy @Jeremi @Gummi Bunnies @Indigo Al @York @Kaykay @Crunch @Yun Lee @Lucky @Neko Shogun @Ottonomous Ghost @Sark @Minerva @Space_Candy @Alex Azure @Krieg @Ver @Josh @Atomic Knight

Gentaro would turn off Gatling, and turn on Launcher and Radar.

He would aim the Radar on his left hand at the Songbird, and when it said that it was locked on, Gentaro fired his Launcher on his right leg.

The Launcher’s homing missiles would hone in towards the Songbird, and would avoid any obstacles in it’s way.
Giorno turned around to Mebuki, regarding her for a moment before spotting her rifle. He approached her, quickly glancing back out the window to spot the Songbird assaulting the airship again. She's right, there's no way he was going to be accurate with a massive unwieldy rifle like that. Even Mista wouldn't use something so blatant.

And yet, Giorno stepped forward, holding out his hand.

"I don't need to be accurate. I just need one bullet to hit somewhere on its mass."

View attachment 6561

"Because I'm going to turn the bullet into a tree."

Emily Hayes
@Takumi @mintyy @Jeremi @Gummi Bunnies @Indigo Al @Capri @Atomic Knight @Yun Lee @Lucky @Neko Shogun @Ottonomous Ghost @Sark @Minerva @Space_Candy @Alex Azure @Krieg @Ver @Josh @Kaykay

There was that sad look on Emily's face again in reaction to Elliot's incredulous look. Though, she did get this feeling she was deep down invoking some kind of subconscious reaction. The thought alone was enough to put her at ease, at least until the bird-like creature attacked. Bridgette mentioned they should get the ship moving faster, whilst Elliot identified it as 'Song-Bird'.

Of course, she had no full idea what it was capable of, but so far, it seemed to withstand conventional gunfire.

Which meant she would have to give this airship a helping hand.

bVcsJGN.png

"Somebody man the guns! I'll make this ship stronger!" She shouted.

Magenta light swirled around her as she closed her eyes, channeling as much power her stone could muster.

bVX9XGq.png

She had been a novice stonekeeper at best when she had first tried this; merging her stone power with a mechanized house in order to fight a monster, created from a stonekeeper who had let their powers run wild.

With that kind of strength, the mechanized house won, but it had drained her completely.

All she could hope for is that she would remain conscious this time.

Like back at Alledia, she channeled all the stone power she could into the airship, hoping to provide it both an extra layer of protection, and bolster it's firepower. From this point on, her stone magic would both act as a layer of defense reinforcing the ship itself, and also intertwine itself with each shell it's guns would fire, heating them up and increasing their ability to both penetrate its targets and the damage each bullet would deal.

But there was one other thing Emily could do if she timed it correctly; she was able to change the trajectory of the ship's gunfire itself, but that would exhaust her if she were to do this regularly.​

"Ah...uh...hmm. Understood."

After what felt like a rather long moment of deliberation and with some visible confusion, Mebuki nodded. She couldn't claim to understand either the idea behind or the efficacy of turning a bullet into a tree, but he sure seemed confident about it. Fourze's gatling gun bullets hadn't been particularly effective, and while her bullets were significantly stronger than normal ones there was no telling how strong Fourze's were to begin with. Deciding to trust the blonde man, she held out her rifle to him.

"Is there anything you need me to do, then?"

Bridgette held on as the airship rocked clutching unto the controls. "Try and survive this!" She shouted at Elliot. "Just try to hold on!"

"Ah...uh...hmm. Understood."

After what felt like a rather long moment of deliberation and with some visible confusion, Mebuki nodded. She couldn't claim to understand either the idea behind or the efficacy of turning a bullet into a tree, but he sure seemed confident about it. Fourze's gatling gun bullets hadn't been particularly effective, and while her bullets were significantly stronger than normal ones there was no telling how strong Fourze's were to begin with. Deciding to trust the blonde man, she held out her rifle to him.

"Is there anything you need me to do, then?"

"If you need any more," She held out her gun to Giorno. "Right now I'm ready to trust you guys if it means getting that bastard off our tail."

Biscuit meanwhile examined the situation with interest. Make a tree out of a bullet? She could've sworn she didn't sense any Nen from the rest of the group though. Even so her focus turned back to Songbird. It was big yes, but didn't seem to have much intelligence, like an animal it was trying to lash out, to get back what it thought it had lost.

She was curious to see what, if anything, Giorno's idea would do. If it wasn't enough, Biscuit thought to herself, she'd had to step in and deal with it.

Giorno grabbed the rifle with one hand, examining the gun's length for a brief moment before gripping it with the other hand an moving past Mebuki towards the edge of the open door. Assuming that Songbird was massive enough for its wings to still be visible despite it taking a position beneath the carriage of the airship, Giorno forced his back up against the doorway. He made an effort not to look down towards the endless clouds that held Columbia up, instead focusing his eyes solely on his target - on the path ahead.

Giorno held the rifle up in the best way he understood - Mebuki likely would've been able to tell that this kid has never held a long gun in his life, but the sheer resolve and purpose in his body language made it look like he was ready to kill someone with it. He leveled the large barrel towards Songbirds exposed wing. Just as he did, however, the don's body began to glow.

A golden aura surrounded the boy, hazy at first, but soon taking shape as a humanoid figure of light appeared by his side.

And just as it did, Giorno squeezed the trigger.

"Gold Experience."

[BLAM!]

View attachment 6562

The humanoid blob of light solidified instantaneously, taking the form of an almost robotic entity covered head-to-toe in an intricate golden 'carapace'. Time slowed down as the bullet had just begun to propel from the rifle's barrel, the Stand lunging its hand over Giorno's shoulder and tapping the in-motion lead missile with the very tip of its pointer finger.

No one, at least those who couldn't perceive events that fast, could have seen it, but the inaccurate bullet sailed through the air and slammed into Songbird's metal plating. Whether it pierced the armor or not, the bullet would have likely to lodge itself within Songbird - but a single bullet did nothing to deter the beast's attack. It was made to protect. Silly bullets could do nothing.

That was when Giorno furrowed his brow, slipping the rifle back into one hand and handing it back to Mebuki without looking at her.

View attachment 6564

"Life... spring forth."

Giorno snapped his fingers.

Ge_bullet.gif

The cacophonous noise of creaking wood and rumbling leaves filled the air. Those watching from the airship could see it as clear as the day; rigid wooden branches began to spiral out from where the don had shot Songbird, rapidly growing along with the creature's mass and twisting into its wings and 'torso', as if the tree growing from the bullet was attempting to tear Songbird apart with it's sudden and violent birth.

Either way, the branches would not stop growing - and soon enough, they'd begin to dig their roots into the mechanisms keeping Songbird afloat.

Giorno had no response to his own attack, turning around to Bridgette and the others. "That may slow it down, but it won't stop it. Get this airship moving."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back