Status
Not open for further replies.
Nathan fell to the ground as his throat was released, his eyes glued to Elliot as the man gained his composure and seemed to snap out of his outburst. He seemed tired, in a different way- panicked and emotionally drained.

"Nathan?" Elliot spoke and before Nathan could get his footing, the other man collapsed into his arms.

Nathan furrowed his brows, placing a hand on the other's cheek.

His demeanor darkened as another man came into their view, Nathan without a second thought pulled his gun and fired.

@Atomic Knight @Everyone

"It hurts knowing... so much." He sighed, looking up at Emily. "..."

Elliot took Bridgette's hand and got to to his feet. He began to walk toward Nathan, though he looked different again. He was changed, looking like the bright young man everyone had met on the docks who just wanted to go to Paris.

Upon reaching Nathan, Elliot looked into his eyes. "I'm sorry." Then, suddenly, Elliot flinched as if receiving a sharp pain. "I-I'm in control, I'm--" He groaned, looking back at Nathan. "Nathan...?"

Elliot fainted into Nathan's arms.

"Does that mean this is all over?" Cullen asked. He gestured to Jianyu. "He seemed pretty in control of himself in order to freeze her up."

"Of course not, you fools."

Blinking into view as if coming into existence itself was a masked, bald man. He breathed heavily through his mask, his bulging muscles giving off intimidating vibes.

2JYlhFy.png

"Come, don't you know I'm in charge?"

"Comstock?!" Cullen questioned.

Billy shook his head. "This guy's not a part of the loop! He's... guarding it!"

@Takumi @mintyy @Jeremi @Gummi Bunnies @Indigo Al @York @Capri @Crunch @Yun Lee @Lucky @Neko Shogun @Ottonomous Ghost @Sark @Minerva @Space_Candy @Alex Azure @Krieg @Ver @Josh @Kaykay
Jianyu stuck her tongue out at Cullen, though there was no malice in it. There was, however, malice as their new friend revealed himself. "What did I say?! What did I fucking say?!" She was like half right, but at least she wasn't totally wrong! Okay, fuck, this guy could probably break her in half if she didn't play it smart...uhhhhhh...okay! Machete in hand, Jianyu whipped it forward, using it as a baton to send bursts of Psycho Power flying towards their new foe, manifesting it as if it were a projectile!

@Atomic Knight @Everyone​
GENTARO KISARAGI
@Takumi @mintyy @Jeremi @Gummi Bunnies @Indigo Al @York @Capri @Crunch @Yun Lee @Lucky @Neko Shogun @Ottonomous Ghost @Sark @Minerva @Space_Candy @Alex Azure @Krieg @Ver @Josh @Kaykay

"OI! So you're the one who trapped Elliot here? The name's Kamen Rider Fourze! Now, let's do this man-to-man!"

Gentaro pulled out a yellow switch, one with the number 10 on it, and replaced his Rocket switch with it.

ELEC!

Gentaro pulled the switch and in a burst of yellow, electric light, Kamen Rider Fourze entered his Elec States!
(RAW)_Kamen_Rider_Fourze_-_06_(DivX6.8.4_TQ4_704x396_24fps)_-C7301F35--(028023)05-08-32-.jpg

ELEC ON!

Gentaro placed a plug into one of the sockets, and began to slash beams of electric energy straight towards Bane!
Nathan fell to the ground as his throat was released, his eyes glued to Elliot as the man gained his composure and seemed to snap out of his outburst. He seemed tired, in a different way- panicked and emotionally drained.

"Nathan?" Elliot spoke and before Nathan could get his footing, the other man collapsed into his arms.

Nathan furrowed his brows, placing a hand on the other's cheek.

His demeanor darkened as another man came into their view, Nathan without a second thought pulled a gun and fired.

@Atomic Knight @Everyone
Emily Hayes
@Takumi @mintyy @Jeremi @Gummi Bunnies @Indigo Al @Atomic Knight @Capri @Crunch @Yun Lee @Lucky @Neko Shogun @Ottonomous Ghost @Sark @Minerva @Space_Candy @Alex Azure @Krieg @Ver @Josh @Kaykay

Once she saw Elliot return to the form he was in when she met him in this world, Emily couldn't help but feel relieved, and most of all, elated. Like when she had jumped into the void to save Trellis, she felt an undiscribeable joy after finally seeming to have helped resolve the conflict within Elliot. As he fell onto Nathan, she delicately picked up her walking stick, turning towards him and Bridgette, this time her smile more of a friendly one than anything.

v9gDQar.png

"Please take care of him, alright?" She said.

Though she didn't say it out loud, she too wanted to be there to see Elliot live out his dreams, but that would have to wait. Wondering too if it was over, she was about to open her mouth to speak, addressing Billy before someone else showed up. Though they never met face to face, Emily instantly knew who it was.

hXXm3kQ.png

"Bane. You were there, weren't you? When Revan ended everything." She said, her stone once more flaring with magenta light.

She moved to attack, or defend, should Bane continue to show signs of hostility.

"I give you just one chance to step aside." She said.

Her walking stick was already writhing with magenta light, which she prepared to manipulate so the light would strike Bane should he refuse to stand down. Though, of course she knew all too well how he wound answer.​

Bane reached out, taking a hold of the projectiles as if they were physical constructions. He crushed them between his hands as lightning rained down from the clouds above, absorbing Gentaro's attack. The man let out a laugh as Nathan's bullet bounced off his skin. It turned a shade of grey, shining as if it was metal.

"That's right," he said in response to Emily. "I am Bane. We needed someone to watch over the boy. Who better than the leader? The Prophet is off in her own illusion in the meantime..." He stomped the ground, causing the entire roof of the building to rumble. "Me? Stand aside? It is you who stands in the way of true revolution."

Elliot squirmed slightly but didn't wake.

The man charged forward, his fist connecting with Touma and sending him flying. As Cullen advanced on him, Bane picked up a piece of debris and threw it at him, pushing the boy away from the fight.

@Yun Lee @Capri @York @Space_Candy @Ver @Everyone​

"Fuck!" Jianyu glared Bane down as he sent Cullen back. "Think you're the only one who can play with rocks, fucker?!" Once again utilizing her powers, Jianyu would send debrif of her own flying towards Bane. Keep control, stay in control...don't let him piss you off...

@Atomic Knight @Everyonr​

Lucifer Morningstar

" Why is it that all supervillains are incredibly delusional on believing they are making true revolutions when they are almost always making a bigger mess?"
He asked, using his telekinesis to stop the debris from hitting Cullen and sending it back in a different direction where it wouldn't collide with the one Jianyu sent.

@Yun Lee @Atomic Knight @Everyone

Nathan used his free arm to support Elliot as the building shook.

"Fuck you, you mask-wearing bitch!" Nathan hissed, continuing to shoot with no avail.

He was pissed, and couldn't really do much- if he could he'd beat that fucker to a pulp with his bare hands.

He was tired of this shit.

@Atomic Knight @Everyone

For once, Giorno didn't have to say anything.

He stood at the back of the group, staring pensively at Elliot as he went on. On and on. Choking the life out of someone who, as far as he understood, was a friend of his in the past - a past that Elliot couldn't remember. Each passing second came with the urge to step in and intervene, doing whatever necessary to ensure that the mission continues as planned. Distance from 'people' - their wishes and ambitions - is what separates a 'just' soul from a soulless hitman.

Giorno endeavored not to become the latter. Unfortunately, he'd have no time to deliberate. Before Giorno could even blink, Touma was already flying past him. His eyes widened in pure shock, at least until the attacker said his name.

"Bane...?" Giorno muttered out loud, almost as if he recognized the masked stranger. "... You're the one Jotaro talked about. The man behind the Gotham incident. Where he got his prophecy from a woman named Aoko Aozaki..."

Giorno furrowed his brow, approaching his prey slowly while the area around him erupted to the sounds of combat. "Even if that 'Bane' wasn't the same 'you', I already know you're a piece of shit. All that muscle and discipline... only to be someone else's bootlick."

"What a waste."

Giorno spared no more words. The boy suddenly broke into a full sprint towards Bane, wrapping his body around the ensuing attacks from his allies as Gold Experience emerged from its master's shoulder with a flash of golden light. Giorno lunged his body forward, getting within range for his Stand to soar ahead, pulling its fist taut like a bowstring.

"MUDA!"

The spirit hurled a shimmering punch towards Bane's mask, attempting to slam his lower jaw.

@Atomic Knight

GENTARO KISARAGI
@Atomic Knight @Yun Lee @EveryoneElse

“Eh!? He just... absorbed it!?"
Gentaro said, before plugging the plug into another socket and jamming it into the ground. The electricity would course through the ground, attempting to electrify Bane!

"My mother failed me. My father failed. Every world, one failure after another..."

The enemies were swarming the group now, their numbers going beyond what the group could kill, even with their amazing powers. They screamed and scratched, kicked and stomped, leaped and bludgeoned. Elliot's whisper faded away as screams and sirens took over.

"I... I got it!" Billy closed his eyes and raised his hands into the air. "Takes us to him... Take us to Elliot!"

A white light enveloped the group.

A second later, the stood on the roof of the building, dark clouds enveloping the sky around them. The area was broken and full of rubble as if a battle had occurred.

vcohwlD.jpg

Before the group stood Elliot, looking as he did when he accompanied them. "You..." he muttered, moving toward the group. Every stop he took, Elliot changed. With one step, he was old and wizened, after another he was young and barely a man, another he was just a boy, another he was a woman, another he was himself again but hardened and tired.

Elliot glared at Nathan, reaching out to take the other boy by the throat. "You were that uppity boy, the one who kept annoying the hell out of me!"

"It hurts knowing... so much." He sighed, looking up at Emily. "..."

Elliot took Bridgette's hand and got to to his feet. He began to walk toward Nathan, though he looked different again. He was changed, looking like the bright young man everyone had met on the docks who just wanted to go to Paris.

Upon reaching Nathan, Elliot looked into his eyes. "I'm sorry." Then, suddenly, Elliot flinched as if receiving a sharp pain. "I-I'm in control, I'm--" He groaned, looking back at Nathan. "Nathan...?"

Elliot fainted into Nathan's arms.

"Does that mean this is all over?" Cullen asked. He gestured to Jianyu. "He seemed pretty in control of himself in order to freeze her up."

"Of course not, you fools."

Blinking into view as if coming into existence itself was a masked, bald man. Lightning flashed and thunder crescendoed with his arrival. He breathed heavily through his mask, his bulging muscles giving off intimidating vibes.

2JYlhFy.png

"Come, don't you know I'm in charge?"

"Comstock?!" Cullen questioned.

Billy shook his head. "This guy's not a part of the loop! He's... guarding it!"

Jianyu stuck her tongue out at Cullen, though there was no malice in it. There was, however, malice as their new friend revealed himself. "What did I say?! What did I fucking say?!" She was like half right, but at least she wasn't totally wrong! Okay, fuck, this guy could probably break her in half if she didn't play it smart...uhhhhhh...okay! Machete in hand, Jianyu whipped it forward, using it as a baton to send bursts of Psycho Power flying towards their new foe, manifesting it as if it were a projectile!

@Atomic Knight @Everyone​
GENTARO KISARAGI

"OI! So you're the one who trapped Elliot here? The name's Kamen Rider Fourze! Now, let's do this man-to-man!"

Gentaro pulled out a yellow switch, one with the number 10 on it, and replaced his Rocket switch with it.

ELEC!

Gentaro pulled the switch and in a burst of yellow, electric light, Kamen Rider Fourze entered his Elec States!
(RAW)_Kamen_Rider_Fourze_-_06_(DivX6.8.4_TQ4_704x396_24fps)_-C7301F35--(028023)05-08-32-.jpg

ELEC ON!

Gentaro placed a plug into one of the sockets, and began to slash beams of electric energy straight towards Bane!
Emily Hayes
@Takumi @mintyy @Jeremi @Gummi Bunnies @Indigo Al @Atomic Knight @Capri @Crunch @Yun Lee @Lucky @Neko Shogun @Ottonomous Ghost @Sark @Minerva @Space_Candy @Alex Azure @Krieg @Ver @Josh @Kaykay

Once she saw Elliot return to the form he was in when she met him in this world, Emily couldn't help but feel relieved, and most of all, elated. Like when she had jumped into the void to save Trellis, she felt an undiscribeable joy after finally seeming to have helped resolve the conflict within Elliot. As he fell onto Nathan, she delicately picked up her walking stick, turning towards him and Bridgette, this time her smile more of a friendly one than anything.

v9gDQar.png

"Please take care of him, alright?" She said.

Though she didn't say it out loud, she too wanted to be there to see Elliot live out his dreams, but that would have to wait. Wondering too if it was over, she was about to open her mouth to speak, addressing Billy before someone else showed up. Though they never met face to face, Emily instantly knew who it was.

hXXm3kQ.png

"Bane. You were there, weren't you? When Revan ended everything." She said, her stone once more flaring with magenta light.

She moved to attack, or defend, should Bane continue to show signs of hostility.

"I give you just one chance to step aside." She said.

Her walking stick was already writhing with magenta light, which she prepared to manipulate so the light would strike Bane should he refuse to stand down. Though, of course she knew all too well how he wound answer.​
Mason Moretti
@Takumi @mintyy @Jeremi @Gummi Bunnies @Indigo Al @Atomic Knight @Capri @Crunch @Yun Lee @Lucky @Neko Shogun @Ottonomous Ghost @Sark @Minerva @Space_Candy @York @Krieg @Ver @Josh @Kaykay

Throughout the combat in the Comstock House, Mason had been forced into a backseat role. Running, dodging, trying to find something to improvise as a weapon. It seemed that even if he had been able to help in the fight, they still would have been overpowered. Once Billy saved them, Mason gave him a silent thumbs up.

Then a further complication came. Again, Mason felt powerless. Others knew Elliot much better than he did. He tried to come up with something to say. He wanted to relate to Elliot, but he couldn't come up with the right words. However, he did feel the first inklings of his powers returning to him. Holding out a little longer, he prepared to be in fighting shape again.
Bane reached out, taking a hold of the projectiles as if they were physical constructions. He crushed them between his hands as lightning rained down from the clouds above, absorbing Gentaro's attack. The man let out a laugh as Nathan's bullet bounced off his skin. It turned a shade of grey, shining as if it was metal.

"That's right," he said in response to Emily. "I am Bane. We needed someone to watch over the boy. Who better than the leader? The Prophet is off in her own illusion in the meantime..." He stomped the ground, causing the entire roof of the building to rumble. "Me? Stand aside? It is you who stands in the way of true revolution."

The man charged forward, his fist connecting with Touma and sending him flying. As Cullen advanced on him, Bane picked up a piece of debris and threw it at him, pushing the boy away from the fight.

And he'd need it soon. A new enemy stood in front of them. "One of Revan's lackeys, and a tough one to boot. I can't win in a match of strength. Just look at how he's shrugging off others' attacks. I don't have the strength to get fancy, either." Mason took stock and came up with a plan. Or at least part of a plan.

He picked up a small piece of debris and chucked it at Bane. "Hey, you big idiot! They call you Bane? Looks like they decided to throw all the muscle at us before sending in the brains!" He hoped to grab Bane's attention, give one of the heavy hitters a clear shot. Though, worried about repercussions, he began preparing his powers, ready to act in response with what little aura he had to spare.​

"Fuck!" Jianyu glared Bane down as he sent Cullen back. "Think you're the only one who can play with rocks, fucker?!" Once again utilizing her powers, Jianyu would send debrif of her own flying towards Bane. Keep control, stay in control...don't let him piss you off...

@Atomic Knight @Everyonr​
Lucifer Morningstar

" Why is it that all supervillains are incredibly delusional on believing they are making true revolutions when they are almost always making a bigger mess?"
He asked, using his telekinesis to stop the debris from hitting Cullen and sending it back in a different direction where it wouldn't collide with the one Jianyu sent.

@Yun Lee @Atomic Knight @Everyone
Nathan used his free arm to support Elliot as the building shook.

"Fuck you, you mask-wearing bitch!" Nathan hissed, continuing to shoot with no avail.

He was pissed, and couldn't really do much- if he could he'd beat that fucker to a pulp with his bare hands.

He was tired of this shit.

@Atomic Knight @Everyone
For once, Giorno didn't have to say anything.

He stood at the back of the group, staring pensively at Elliot as he went on. On and on. Choking the life out of someone who, as far as he understood, was a friend of his in the past - a past that Elliot couldn't remember. Each passing second came with the urge to step in and intervene, doing whatever necessary to ensure that the mission continues as planned. Distance from 'people' - their wishes and ambitions - is what separates a 'just' soul from a soulless hitman.

Giorno endeavored not to become the latter. Unfortunately, he'd have no time to deliberate. Before Giorno could even blink, Touma was already flying past him. His eyes widened in pure shock, at least until the attacker said his name.

"Bane...?" Giorno muttered out loud, almost as if he recognized the masked stranger. "... You're the one Jotaro talked about. The man behind the Gotham incident. Where he got his prophecy from a woman named Aoko Aozaki..."

Giorno furrowed his brow, approaching his prey slowly while the area around him erupted to the sounds of combat. "Even if that 'Bane' wasn't the same 'you', I already know you're a piece of shit. All that muscle and discipline... only to be someone else's bootlick."

"What a waste."

Giorno spared no more words. The boy suddenly broke into a full sprint towards Bane, wrapping his body around the ensuing attacks from his allies as Gold Experience emerged from its master's shoulder with a flash of golden light. Giorno lunged his body forward, getting within range for his Stand to soar ahead, pulling its fist taut like a bowstring.

"MUDA!"

The spirit hurled a shimmering punch towards Bane's mask, attempting to slam his lower jaw.

@Atomic Knight
GENTARO KISARAGI
@Atomic Knight @Yun Lee @EveryoneElse

“Eh!? He just... absorbed it!?"
Gentaro said, before plugging the plug into another socket and jamming it into the ground. The electricity would course through the ground, attempting to electrify Bane!
Mason Moretti
@Takumi @mintyy @Jeremi @Gummi Bunnies @Indigo Al @Atomic Knight @Capri @Crunch @Yun Lee @Lucky @Neko Shogun @Ottonomous Ghost @Sark @Minerva @Space_Candy @York @Krieg @Ver @Josh @Kaykay

Throughout the combat in the Comstock House, Mason had been forced into a backseat role. Running, dodging, trying to find something to improvise as a weapon. It seemed that even if he had been able to help in the fight, they still would have been overpowered. Once Billy saved them, Mason gave him a silent thumbs up.

Then a further complication came. Again, Mason felt powerless. Others knew Elliot much better than he did. He tried to come up with something to say. He wanted to relate to Elliot, but he couldn't come up with the right words. However, he did feel the first inklings of his powers returning to him. Holding out a little longer, he prepared to be in fighting shape again.

And he'd need it soon. A new enemy stood in front of them. "One of Revan's lackeys, and a tough one to boot. I can't win in a match of strength. Just look at how he's shrugging off others' attacks. I don't have the strength to get fancy, either." Mason took stock and came up with a plan. Or at least part of a plan.

He picked up a small piece of debris and chucked it at Bane. "Hey, you big idiot! They call you Bane? Looks like they decided to throw all the muscle at us before sending in the brains!" He hoped to grab Bane's attention, give one of the heavy hitters a clear shot. Though, worried about repercussions, he began preparing his powers, ready to act in response with what little aura he had to spare.​
Emily Hayes
@Yun Lee @Capri @Alex Azure @Space_Candy @Ver @Everyone

Emily sighed, channeling power through her stone again. As worn out as her body was starting to become, she was not going to stop fighting until the multiverse was safe again.

nHj1oL0.png

"No. We stand to protect the multiverse! No-one has the right to destroy everything for their own selfish goals!" She shouted.

To begin with, she had already discovered her true destiny as a stonekeeper; to prevent disaster from befalling all worlds. And thus, there was no way she could stand by and let Revan finish what he started. Someway, somehow, they were going to restore the multiverse to how it once was.

rHjqra0.png

"My power has grown since the last time I met Elliot. I won't go easy on you." She said calmly, as she continued to amass magic within her walking stick again..

And then, she swung it, towards Bane, causing a large ray of magenta light to surge towards him, curving around any obstacles in its way. Upon impact, it would give a feeling like Bane was burning from the inside out. However, Emily was prepared in the event Bane would try and deflect or counter her attack, just like he had with the others who were fighting him, her eyes never once leaving her target.​

"Words are always wasted on your kind," Bane said, who took the debris to the face like it was nothing. His impressive defense and stamina was even more pronounced as he took Giorno's punch like it was nothing. He smiled at the boy. "That all you got?"

Bane made an attempt to sucker punch Giorno in the gut and moved quickly to slam his fists into the ground. As the electrical waves came for him, Bane grunted and lifted the stone with such force that far more than he lifted rose from the ground and threatened to rain down on Mason, Gentaro, and the group as a whole like a wave. The stone enveloped Emily's attack as well.

Elliot's eyes fluttered open, though he was too weak to move. He tried to find words to speak. "He... seems..." The young man breathed deeply.

@Yun Lee @Capri @York @Space_Candy @Ver @Crunch @Lucky @Alex Azure @Everyone​

Nathan became frantic, the masked man was taking hits like it was nothing and throwing his comrades with ease.

In a moment of lapsed judgment a pure frustration, Nathan threw his gun- aiming for the man's head. He frowned, his face softening as Elliot attempted to speak.

"Wha- what, what is it, Elliot?" He spoke, a tone of panic resting in his voice.

@Atomic Knight @Everyone

"Words are always wasted on your kind," Bane said, who took the debris to the face like it was nothing. His impressive defense and stamina was even more pronounced as he took Giorno's punch like it was nothing. He smiled at the boy. "That all you got?"

Bane made an attempt to sucker punch Giorno in the gut and moved quickly to slam his fists into the ground. As the electrical waves came for him, Bane grunted and lifted the stone with such force that far more than he lifted rose from the ground and threatened to rain down on Mason, Gentaro, and the group as a whole like a wave. The stone enveloped Emily's attack as well.

Elliot's eyes fluttered open, though he was too weak to move. He tried to find words to speak. "He... seems..." The young man breathed deeply.

Mason Moretti
@Yun Lee @Capri @York @Space_Candy @Ver @Crunch @Lucky @Atomic Knight @Everyone

Mason was surprised to see Bane's retaliation come from above. With little time to react, his aura crafted the first thing that came to mind to deflect the wave of debris. He shut his eyes tight and trusted his instincts. In his hands appeared a large, beach-style umbrella. He held it up to protect himself and anyone else he could fit underneath its shade. He could hear the sound of stones and rubble battering against the umbrella, but he slowly opened his eyes to realize he was safe. He releases a breath he didn't realize he was holding and looked around to see how the rest of the group survived the onslaught. "Not the most ideal weapon, but I can work with this," he thought to himself. He closed the umbrella's sail and weilded it like a lance.
Nathan became frantic, the masked man was taking hits like it was nothing and throwing his comrades with ease.

In a moment of lapsed judgment a pure frustration, Nathan threw his gun- aiming for the man's head. He frowned, his face softening as Elliot attempted to speak.

"Wha- what, what is it, Elliot?" He spoke, a tone of panic resting in his voice.

@Atomic Knight @Everyone

Predicting Nathan's maneuver to be ultimately ineffective, Mason moved in between Bane and Nathan & Elliot. He held up his umbrella, ready to defend them.​

@Atomic Knight @Everyone
Mason Moretti
@Yun Lee @Capri @York @Space_Candy @Ver @Crunch @Lucky @Atomic Knight @Everyone

Mason was surprised to see Bane's retaliation come from above. With little time to react, his aura crafted the first thing that came to mind to deflect the wave of debris. He shut his eyes tight and trusted his instincts. In his hands appeared a large, beach-style umbrella. He held it up to protect himself and anyone else he could fit underneath its shade. He could hear the sound of stones and rubble battering against the umbrella, but he slowly opened his eyes to realize he was safe. He releases a breath he didn't realize he was holding and looked around to see how the rest of the group survived the onslaught. "Not the most ideal weapon, but I can work with this," he thought to himself. He closed the umbrella's sail and weilded it like a lance.

Predicting Nathan's maneuver to be ultimately ineffective, Mason moved in between Bane and Nathan & Elliot. He held up his umbrella, ready to defend them.​
"Shitshitshitshitshit!!!" Jianyu frantically began bringing down as many of the stones in the air as she could so that they wouldn't harm anyone else. A few of them she redirected at Bane, if only to attempt and weaken him in any way the possibly could. But this guy seemed fucking invincible...

@Yun Lee @Capri @York @Space_Candy @Ver @Crunch @Lucky @Atomic Knight @Alex Azure @Everyone​
Emily Hayes
@Yun Lee @Capri @Atomic Knight @Space_Candy @Ver @Crunch @Lucky @Alex Azure @Everyone

EGgOTyg.png

"I could say the same about you." Emily said to Bane, carefully weaving her stone magic towards Bane.

Until that rock he threw mysterious absorbed it like nothing. It wasn't quite the same as the technology she had seen capable of absorbing and reflecting its magic. Frowning, she considered the situation, continuing to idly throw tendrils of stone magic towards Bane as she heard Elliot speak.

"He's stronger than he should be. Which means... There must be some trick to breaking this loop, right?" She said.

As she waited for Elliot to elaborate, her eyes flitted from him to Billy for a few moments before refocusing on Bane. She attempted to use her stone magic to wrap around the boulders Bane had begun to lift, seemingly in unison, as if he were imposing his will on the world.

eVfttT5.png

"Let's see who's stronger, shall we?" She said, seeming confident she could use her stone magic to deflect this barrage of stones.

Though, in reality, she was merely stalling for time. Should she be successfull, she attempted to redirect as many stones as she could away from the group, and on occasion, even fling one towards Bane himself. She thought as long as she could stall until either Billy to help break the loop, or Elliot to elaborate on his own thoughts, they might have a more concrete way to accomplish what they were here for.​

a1HZkcG.jpg

❝ You've got to be kidding me... ❞ Blake grumbled under his breath as he observed the situation. Seemed like Bane was completely confident that he could handle all of them in a fight like this. That wasn't a good thing. The ravenette managed to swap out the dead energy core of his tech cube with a new one, given that there wasn't enough time to simply wait for his only source of fighting to recharge gradually.

❝ Okay, everything's checking out. Now to try something completely stupid and risky off... ❞ He knew that this feature wasn't properly finished in development yet, but it was better than sitting around and letting everyone else go ahead. With the incoming stones being defended against, Blake tapped the side of his cube.

❝ PWM activate. ❞ The cube attached to his belt whirred to life, Blake takes a deep breath once more, focusing his sights on Bane. ❝ Trace... on! ❞

Upon the vocal command being put out, Blake held his ground behind the collective defense of the group, but making sure that his cube was able to take continuous scans of data focused on Bane. He doubted that he could fully trace and mimic the man's abilities, but he figured it was worth a shot. He just needed some time to gather enough data to haphazardly put together a trace preset.

@Yun Lee @Capri @Atomic Knight @Space_Candy @Ver @Crunch @Lucky @Alex Azure @York
@Everyone

At this point, Bridgette had run up to Elliot and kneeled down next to him and Nathan. "Just try to rest for a bit. They'll figure this out," She assured him.

"He seems what?" Biscuit had stayed back as the others tackled Bane. She wasn't about to ram herself into a wall or worse have to...her eyes looked straight at Elliot. "If you know something then speak up. This Bane guy is throwing us around like dolls."

@Atomic Knight @Yun Lee @Capri @York @Space_Candy @Ver @Crunch @Lucky @Alex Azure @Everyone

Last edited:
Azure Kite

Kite had run for cover under Mason's umbrella thing just in time to dodge a particularly large piece of debris that was about to hit him square on the top of his head.

Before the display of such power from his allies and their enemy alike, Kite felt powerless. He was able to deflect them like some pesky insects!

"What the hell... is he?" he grumbled under his breath. As small as he felt, he knew that standing around helped no one. Should he throw his daggers again, this monster could grab them and throw them right back. He took a deep breath, and as he exhaled, his daggers lit up in azure flame.

Distract him... You need to help them however you can!!

Slashing one of his daggers forward, a ball of fire would hurl itself towards Bane.

@Atomic Knight @everyone​

Their attacks weren't working, so Azura stayed back for now. Pendant glowing she started to sing, using her stones magic to rejuvenate her allies as best as she could.

With a wave of her hand, cool glowing waters brushed gently along those fighting, soothing in its attempts at giving the others a boost as they attacked and defend.

@Atomic Knight @Jeremi @Ver @Yun Lee @Capri @York @mintyy @Everyone

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back