Status
Not open for further replies.
Mason Moretti
@Takumi @mintyy @Jeremi @Gummi Bunnies @Indigo Al @York @Capri @Crunch @Yun Lee @Lucky @Neko Shogun @Ottonomous Ghost @Sark @Minerva @Space_Candy @Atomic Knight @Krieg @Ver @Josh @Kaykay

"Zombies. Of course. Why would it be anything but zombies?" Mason fired his gun at the horde, but found his shots ineffective. He rushed inside the police station with the rest of the group. Looking around for the biggest thing he could find, he noticed a statue. "Well, this looks pretty heavy."

He waited for the rest of the group to move some of the furniture against the door. "Stand back for a moment," he warned before placing two portals. One went underneath the statue and the other by the barricaded door. Gravity should do the work of moving the large statue into place in front of the door.

Satisfied that they might be safe for the moment, he spoke to the group. "Everyone alright? Nobody hurt? Especially no bites or scrapes?"
Once the entrance was secure, Billy let out a long relieved sigh.

"So I guess we're hoping whatever bloke we're looking for is in here?" Cullen said, his tone edging on sarcasm. "Or is it a zombie we're looking to save?" Billy shrugged at him and moved to lean against the secretary's desk out of exhaustion.

"There doesn't seem to be a living soul around," Bridgette added.

Billy thought on this for a moment. "The Demiurge wouldn't have us put across the city from who we're supposed to find. It's pretty likely they are here somewhere."

@Takumi @mintyy @Jeremi @Gummi Bunnies @Indigo Al @York @Capri @Crunch @Yun Lee @Lucky @Neko Shogun @Ottonomous Ghost @Sark @Minerva @Space_Candy @Alex Azure @Krieg @Ver @Josh @Kaykay

"Then, as much as I'd like to rest, we should probably get moving. The sooner we find whoever the Demiurge wants to break out of this loop, the sooner we can get out of Zombietown USA."

"..."

"Or Racoon Town, whatever country we're in."

Emily Hayes
@Takumi @mintyy @Jeremi @Gummi Bunnies @Indigo Al @Atomic Knight @Capri @Crunch @Yun Lee @Lucky @Neko Shogun @Ottonomous Ghost @Sark @Minerva @Space_Candy @Alex Azure @Krieg @Ver @Josh @Kaykay @Others

Emily had her stick imbued with stone magic once more, putting a hand to her mouth as she saw what was in most of the cars. Whatever had happened here, it wasn't pleasant. Though, she was soon distracted by Jian Yu and Thaal's argument. As she prepared to step in, she was suddenly alerted to a more immediate threat by a horde of human looking creatures. Immediately sensing their hostility, she joined in the efforts to repell them, searing as many as she could with her stone magic as she followed Billy's suggestion, rushing inside the building. She made sure Nathan and Elliot were safely inside before she too headed indoors.

She immediately set to work, agreeing with the notion they should barricade the place.

rUOuIHO.png

"Leave the heavy things to me! I'll repell any of those things that get close!" Emily called out.

With that, she set to work, using her stone magic to wrap tendrils of magenta light around the biggest, sturdiest objects she could find, swifly trying to organize them into a formideable barricade, using her stone magic to try and repell any of the creatures that enter.

Once that was over and done with, Emily frowned, looking over her surroundings as she too realized whoever they were looking for would probably be found nearby. Though, considering the state they had found the place in, she couldn't help but wonder if there was still threats looming within.

aV4XrwW.png

"If there are people in here, they must have found a room to shelter in. Those zombies from outside, there's no way they didn't find a way in before we made those barricades." She said, thoughtfully.

Her gaze turned towards the stairway leading upwards.

"I think we should the bottom floor first, but my feeling is they went up stairs, where it would take longer for the zombies to get to them." She added.​

"Sounds good to me."

"I get the feeling this station is a bit odd," Billy said dryly.

Elliot nodded as Nathan helped him into the chair. "I don't get... why I feel like this," he said, his voice barely above a whisper.

"It's pretty clear some of us will need to stay here to rest," Bridgette said, her voice tinged with concern.

@Gummi Bunnies @York @Space_Candy @Alex Azure @Everyone​

"MUDA!"

"MUDA!

"MU~DA!"

Several of the walking corpses were suddenly blown away in tune with the loud, booming voice of Giorno Giovanna's stand. The transition from the cloudy, idyllic "paradise" of Columbia to these run-down, dilapidated streets would have been jarring if it wasn't such a refreshing change of scenery. Giorno had nothing to say nor do since the end of the encounter with Bane. All he could do was sigh in relief. Progress was being made.

For once, someone else had taken up the role of talking the gang back to work. Giorno couldn't complain. But now, Columbia was the past. Like a computer hard drive emptying old, useless files, Giorno shifted himself to the road ahead - and like any other adventure of his, it began with violence.

"MUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDA!!"

Giorno backed himself into the building as Gold Experience lunged ahead and slammed through another trio of 'zombies' with a rush of punches. Mechanical noise, sounding almost like pops and hums, resonated from the Stand's knuckles as it burned away the living dead with fast, destructive doses of life energy.

Once he'd clear the doorway, Giorno waved his hand, Gold Experience quickly vanishing into thin air before a bold zombie could grab it. He'd let out a breath, walking towards the leading group while dusting off his uniform.

View attachment 6644

"Well, this place looks like something out of a cheesy American horror film. I never watched too many movies - too much money for something that I might not even enjoy, in my opinion - but I'll take a chance in saying that there must be survivors hiding out in the city."

"... I could use Gold Experience to send 'life sensors' throughout the city, just to save us time. But, now that we have at least one person broken from Revan's loop, time isn't as much of a priority. Our most substantial priority, so far, is keeping Elliot safe."

@Takumi @mintyy @Jeremi @Atomic Knight @Indigo Al @York @Capri @Crunch @Yun Lee @Lucky @Neko Shogun @Ottonomous Ghost @Sark @Minerva @Space_Candy @Alex Azure @Krieg @Ver @Josh @Kaykay @Everyone​

"So, split up?" Jianyu asked. "Some of us stay and watch anyone tired, the rest of us try to find our next target?" Fine by her. It would be nice to get a distraction from, well...all of this. Thaal, Conner...she could feel herself getting hit hard by him not being there. Without saying much else, Jianyu wandered further into the station, not wanting to stick around and let her feelings wallow.

@Atomic Knight

Once the entrance was secure, Billy let out a long relieved sigh.

"So I guess we're hoping whatever bloke we're looking for is in here?" Cullen said, his tone edging on sarcasm. "Or is it a zombie we're looking to save?" Billy shrugged at him and moved to lean against the secretary's desk out of exhaustion.

"There doesn't seem to be a living soul around," Bridgette added.

Billy thought on this for a moment. "The Demiurge wouldn't have us put across the city from who we're supposed to find. It's pretty likely they are here somewhere."

@Takumi @mintyy @Jeremi @Gummi Bunnies @Indigo Al @York @Capri @Crunch @Yun Lee @Lucky @Neko Shogun @Ottonomous Ghost @Sark @Minerva @Space_Candy @Alex Azure @Krieg @Ver @Josh @Kaykay

Elliot nodded as Nathan helped him into the chair. "I don't get... why I feel like this," he said, his voice barely above a whisper.

"It's pretty clear some of us will need to stay here to rest," Bridgette said, her voice tinged with concern.

Azura had no problem with the group splitting up, initially. While it seemed like one of the obvious answers, if anything were to go wrong there's no telling how the group could reunite and such. That was her one real concern, she wasn't concerned about her allies abilities or if they could handle the dead. Some among them she knew could, so she wouldn't have it on her mind.

@Atomic Knight @Jeremi @Ver @Josh @Yun Lee @Capri @Space_Candy @Everyone

Mason Moretti
@Takumi @mintyy @Jeremi @Gummi Bunnies @Indigo Al @York @Capri @Crunch @Yun Lee @Lucky @Neko Shogun @Ottonomous Ghost @Sark @Minerva @Space_Candy @Atomic Knight @Krieg @Ver @Josh @Kaykay

"Zombies. Of course. Why would it be anything but zombies?" Mason fired his gun at the horde, but found his shots ineffective. He rushed inside the police station with the rest of the group. Looking around for the biggest thing he could find, he noticed a statue. "Well, this looks pretty heavy."

He waited for the rest of the group to move some of the furniture against the door. "Stand back for a moment," he warned before placing two portals. One went underneath the statue and the other by the barricaded door. Gravity should do the work of moving the large statue into place in front of the door.

Satisfied that they might be safe for the moment, he spoke to the group. "Everyone alright? Nobody hurt? Especially no bites or scrapes?"

"Then, as much as I'd like to rest, we should probably get moving. The sooner we find whoever the Demiurge wants to break out of this loop, the sooner we can get out of Zombietown USA."

"..."

"Or Racoon Town, whatever country we're in."

"Sounds good to me."

"MUDA!"

"MUDA!

"MU~DA!"

Several of the walking corpses were suddenly blown away in tune with the loud, booming voice of Giorno Giovanna's stand. The transition from the cloudy, idyllic "paradise" of Columbia to these run-down, dilapidated streets would have been jarring if it wasn't such a refreshing change of scenery. Giorno had nothing to say nor do since the end of the encounter with Bane. All he could do was sigh in relief. Progress was being made.

For once, someone else had taken up the role of talking the gang back to work. Giorno couldn't complain. But now, Columbia was the past. Like a computer hard drive emptying old, useless files, Giorno shifted himself to the road ahead - and like any other adventure of his, it began with violence.

"MUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDA!!"

Giorno backed himself into the building as Gold Experience lunged ahead and slammed through another trio of 'zombies' with a rush of punches. Mechanical noise, sounding almost like pops and hums, resonated from the Stand's knuckles as it burned away the living dead with fast, destructive doses of life energy.

Once he'd clear the doorway, Giorno waved his hand, Gold Experience quickly vanishing into thin air before a bold zombie could grab it. He'd let out a breath, walking towards the leading group while dusting off his uniform.

View attachment 6644

"Well, this place looks like something out of a cheesy American horror film. I never watched too many movies - too much money for something that I might not even enjoy, in my opinion - but I'll take a chance in saying that there must be survivors hiding out in the city."

"... I could use Gold Experience to send 'life sensors' throughout the city, just to save us time. But, now that we have at least one person broken from Revan's loop, time isn't as much of a priority. Our most substantial priority, so far, is keeping Elliot safe."

@Takumi @mintyy @Jeremi @Atomic Knight @Indigo Al @York @Capri @Crunch @Yun Lee @Lucky @Neko Shogun @Ottonomous Ghost @Sark @Minerva @Space_Candy @Alex Azure @Krieg @Ver @Josh @Kaykay @Everyone​
"So, split up?" Jianyu asked. "Some of us stay and watch anyone tired, the rest of us try to find our next target?" Fine by her. It would be nice to get a distraction from, well...all of this. Thaal, Conner...she could feel herself getting hit hard by him not being there. Without saying much else, Jianyu wandered further into the station, not wanting to stick around and let her feelings wallow.

@Atomic Knight
Azura had no problem with the group splitting up, initially. While it seemed like one of the obvious answers, if anything were to go wrong there's no telling how the group could reunite and such. That was her one real concern, she wasn't concerned about her allies abilities or if they could handle the dead. Some among them she knew could, so she wouldn't have it on her mind.

@Atomic Knight @Jeremi @Ver @Josh @Yun Lee @Capri @Space_Candy @Everyone
Emily Hayes
@Gummi Bunnies @Atomic Knight @Space_Candy @Alex Azure @Everyone

Bridgette's concern was well placed in Emily's mind; Elliot, and probably others needed rest. While she herself was a little tired, she figured she was still capable enough to go searching for possible survivors in the building. Putting a hand to her chin, she considered what to do for a moment, then spoke.

nJTOUtk.png

"I'll check the ground floor. But I won't be far. Call for me if there's trouble, okay?" She said.

It was clear Emily intended to explore the ground floor, starting with the rooms closest to where they were, but as there were others in need of protection, she intended not to stray out of earshot yet. This way, she could both make herself of use, and still be there in case those rescued from that previous loop fell into any danger.​

Nathan gave Elliot a sympathetic gaze, before looking up to see that they were finished before he could help.

He frowned at the feeling of being completely useless, crossing his arms as he stood next to the other man.

"Is splitting up really a good idea with undead zombies or what the fuck ever?"

@Atomic Knight @Takumi @Yun Lee @Everyone

Last edited:
"MUDA!"

"MUDA!

"MU~DA!"

"MUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDA!!"

View attachment 6644

"You're right about that if time was against before, breaking the first loop definitely brought with it a bunch of problems." Biscuit had been quiet for a while. Disappointed that her tap on Bane hadn't been enough to fully take him down. Was she getting soft at her ages? Was she forced to? No, she can't debase herself like that. Especially in front of all of these people.

BxpCZby.png

"For the people staying to rest, I feel like this is the obvious place to do it. It seems to be connected to all the important parts and it's big enough to see if those monsters come creeping in. Obviously it's stupid for us to go alone but a two-person team should be enough. If anyone wants to come upstairs with me you're free to do so."

"I'll stay here," Bridgette replied ruffling Elliot's hair around and looking at Nathan. While she had a concerned look she was trying to keep the spirits up. "I'll keep the people safe in case those monsters break-in."

"Then it's settled." Biscuit clapped her hands together like it was an open and shut case. "Like I said I'm heading up so anyone coming with me...you!" She pointed towards Touma. "You seem to like to do speeches a lot so maybe you can be actually useful as well."

@Takumi @mintyy @Jeremi @Atomic Knight @Indigo Al @York @Capri @Crunch @Yun Lee @Lucky @Neko Shogun @Ottonomous Ghost @Sark @Minerva @Space_Candy @Alex Azure @Krieg @Ver @Josh @Kaykay @Everyone

GENTARO KISARAGI
@Atomic Knight @EveryoneElse

While Gentaro was peeved that Elliot didn’t accept his hand, he understood that he trusted Nathan more than the guy who grabbed him with a claw, so he left it be.

He cowered when he first saw the zombies and ran inside.

“I’m stayin’ here!” Gentaro said, “I ain’t that good with Zombies,”

Azure Kite

"I... I'll help... search the bottom floor..." Kite piped up reluctantly. He was leaning back against a wall with his hands on his knees.

When they first got to this new place, the pungent stench in the air made him sick to his stomach, and the sight of those shambling corpses appalled him. He was in a much better state now, albeit his paler complexion.

His slight lingering nausea shouldn't be a problem in a few more minutes. Who could really blame him? The poor boy had just gotten used to having a sense of smell.

He pushed himself to stand up straight, taking a few deep breaths to steady himself. The stench of rotting corpses wasn't as bad in here as it was out in the streets — either that, or he had already grown used to it.

Suck it up. You're a warrior.

Kite still had a lot of kick in him left, seeing as he didn't do as much during their encounter with Bane as the others did.

Emily Hayes
@Gummi Bunnies @Atomic Knight @Space_Candy @Alex Azure @Everyone

Bridgette's concern was well placed in Emily's mind; Elliot, and probably others needed rest. While she herself was a little tired, she figured she was still capable enough to go searching for possible survivors in the building. Putting a hand to her chin, she considered what to do for a moment, then spoke.

nJTOUtk.png

"I'll check the ground floor. But I won't be far. Call for me if there's trouble, okay?" She said.

It was clear Emily intended to explore the ground floor, starting with the rooms closest to where they were, but as there were others in need of protection, she intended not to stray out of earshot yet. This way, she could both make herself of use, and still be there in case those rescued from that previous loop fell into any danger.​
Azure Kite

"I... I'll help... search the bottom floor..." Kite piped up reluctantly. He was leaning back against a wall with his hands on his knees.

When they first got to this new place, the pungent stench in the air made him sick to his stomach, and the sight of those shambling corpses appalled him. He was in a much better state now, albeit his paler complexion.

His slight lingering nausea shouldn't be a problem in a few more minutes. Who could really blame him? The poor boy had just gotten used to having a sense of smell.

He pushed himself to stand up straight, taking a few deep breaths to steady himself. The stench of rotting corpses wasn't as bad in here as it was out in the streets — either that, or he had already grown used to it.

Suck it up. You're a warrior.

Kite still had a lot of kick in him left, seeing as he didn't do as much during their encounter with Bane as the others did.

Mason Moretti
@Atomic Knight @mintyy @Capri @Takumi @Jeremi @Gummi Bunnies @Indigo Al @York @Crunch @Yun Lee @Lucky @Neko Shogun @Ottonomous Ghost @Sark @Minerva @Space_Candy @Krieg @Ver @Josh @Kaykay

Mason gently placed a hand on Kite's shoulder. "If you need to rest, do so. I understand wanting to push yourself but you have limits. If you're really sure about searching, though, I'll go with you." He tried to comfort Kite with a smile, assure him that everything will be okay. Nausea plagued Mason just as much as it did Kite, however.​

IHPeC6M.jpg

❝ Eh... I'll stay here for now. Maybe I can poke around for something here... ❞ Blake figured it was better that he stuck around to rest. He felt a lingering fatigue from using the trace program halfway back there, and all the rushing to the police station in this new loop to avoid being zombie food was exhausting. Heck, Senna surely needed her rest too, so he didn't want to leave her alone.

But he didn't see it as right to simply do nothing while resting, so Blake took a quick look-around to see if anything caught his attention in this lobby area.

@Atomic Knight @mintyy @Capri @Takumi @Jeremi @Alex Azure @Indigo Al @York @Crunch @Yun Lee @Lucky @Neko Shogun @Ottonomous Ghost @Sark @Minerva @Space_Candy @Krieg @Ver @Josh @Kaykay

Cullen joined the group going off to explore, though they quickly found that the only door not fully locked was a large electronic door that was stuck halfway up. "It's pitch-black," Cullen said, leading the group in squeezing under the door. It seemed that unlike the lobby, this section of the station had no working lights.

"Anyone got a light?"

"We don't have much choice," Billy said to Nathan. "Besides, zombies are probably nothing for most of this group."

Elliot sighed and rested in the chair while Bridgette stood nearby him.

Within the lobby, of what seemed of note, were an old desktop computer, a large storage box with a padlock, and a stash of medical supplies near the big statue in the room.

Lucifer Morningstar

“ Well, I know what I am doing,”
he replied leaning down on the box with a pad lock and using his power to turn anything on to open it. If that failed, he would bash it with his super strength.

@Atomic Knight

The computer was able to turn on but required a pass code to access.

When the box was open, there were food supplies, a couple of combat knives, and a standard handgun.

@Lucky @Capri @Lobby​

Nathan sighed at the other's response, before scanning the area.

He saw the medical supplies, soon approaching them. Without much thought, he shoved a few bandages and rolls of gauze in his jacket pocket before approaching Lucifer and the storage container.

"What's this?"

@Atomic Knight @Lucifer @Lobby

Using her machete as a makeshift torch, Jianyu would attempt to channel Psycho Power to it. Hopefully there'd be enough of a glow to illuminate their room at least a little bit.

@Atomic Knight @Jeremi @Investigation​

Cullen joined the group going off to explore, though they quickly found that the only door not fully locked was a large electronic door that was stuck halfway up. "It's pitch-black," Cullen said, leading the group in squeezing under the door. It seemed that unlike the lobby, this section of the station had no working lights.

"Anyone got a light?"

"We don't have much choice," Billy said to Nathan. "Besides, zombies are probably nothing for most of this group."

Elliot sighed and rested in the chair while Bridgette stood nearby him.

Within the lobby, of what seemed of note, were an old desktop computer, a large storage box with a padlock, and a stash of medical supplies near the big statue in the room.

Some flimsy doors weren't enough to keep Biscuit at bay, but it was obvious they were locked for a reason. Broken doors weren't easy to mend either in case a massive horde of those monsters decided to come in here. "Can't say that I have," Biscuit remarked as she stepped past Cullen. "Probably not the smartest to go in there like this if those monsters decide to chomp down on us." While having no night vision, Biscuit's eyesight was better than most she'd try to look if she could find anything inside the darkness. Luckily someone stepped in to hopefully shed light on the situation.

Using her machete as a makeshift torch, Jianyu would attempt to channel Psycho Power to it. Hopefully there'd be enough of a glow to illuminate their room at least a little bit.

@Atomic Knight @Jeremi @Investigation​

Biscuit took a mental note to get to the bottom of all of these powers the group was showing before this was all over.

@Atomic Knight @Yun Lee @ExplorerGroup

Nathan sighed at the other's response, before scanning the area.

He saw the medical supplies, soon approaching them. Without much thought, he shoved a few bandages and rolls of gauze in his jacket pocket before approaching Lucifer and the storage container.

"What's this?"

@Atomic Knight @Lucifer @Lobby

"Looks like supplies," Bridgette had walked up to take a look at what they had found. "If you don't have anything for protection, I'd suggest you arm yourself," She replied to Nathan pointing at one of the knives and the gun. "Better chance of getting out of this alive." She looked over to Elliot before adding. "And looking after people you want to protect"

@Lucky @Space_Candy @Capri @Lobby

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back