Status
Not open for further replies.
Nathan went to open his mouth to argue in terms of protecting Elliot.

he barely knew him.

But he closed his mouth and nodded before grabbing the handgun and a knife, tucking the gun into his inner jacket and the knife in the back pocket of his jeans.

"So what do we do now?" He asked, picking at a loose string at the hem of his jacket.

@Atomic Knight @Jeremi @Lucky @Lobby

Lucifer Morningstar

“ Combat knives, a hand gun and food is what it is, I guess it would be good to keep some of this,”
he replied, taking a knife and some of the food approaching the computer now. He would type password for the passcode to see if it would offer a hint for being wrong.
@Atomic Knight

Nathan gave Elliot a sympathetic gaze, before looking up to see that they were finished before he could help.

He frowned and the feeling of being completely useless, crossing his arms as he stood next to the other man.

"Is splitting up really a good idea with undead zombies or what the fuck ever?"

@Atomic Knight @Takumi @Yun Lee @Everyone
"You're right about that if time was against before, breaking the first loop definitely brought with it a bunch of problems." Biscuit had been quiet for a while. Disappointed that her tap on Bane hadn't been enough to fully take him down. Was she getting soft at her ages? Was she forced to? No, she can't debase herself like that. Especially in front of all of these people.

BxpCZby.png

"For the people staying to rest, I feel like this is the obvious place to do it. It seems to be connected to all the important parts and it's big enough to see if those monsters come creeping in. Obviously it's stupid for us to go alone but a two-person team should be enough. If anyone wants to come upstairs with me you're free to do so."

"I'll stay here," Bridgette replied ruffling Elliot's hair around and looking at Nathan. While she had a concerned look she was trying to keep the spirits up. "I'll keep the people safe in case those monsters break-in."

"Then it's settled." Biscuit clapped her hands together like it was an open and shut case. "Like I said I'm heading up so anyone coming with me...you!" She pointed towards Touma. "You seem to like to do speeches a lot so maybe you can be actually useful as well."

@Takumi @mintyy @Jeremi @Atomic Knight @Indigo Al @York @Capri @Crunch @Yun Lee @Lucky @Neko Shogun @Ottonomous Ghost @Sark @Minerva @Space_Candy @Alex Azure @Krieg @Ver @Josh @Kaykay @Everyone
GENTARO KISARAGI
@Atomic Knight @EveryoneElse

While Gentaro was peeved that Elliot didn’t accept his hand, he understood that he trusted Nathan more than the guy who grabbed him with a claw, so he left it be.

He cowered when he first saw the zombies and ran inside.

“I’m stayin’ here!” Gentaro said, “I ain’t that good with Zombies,”
Azure Kite

"I... I'll help... search the bottom floor..." Kite piped up reluctantly. He was leaning back against a wall with his hands on his knees.

When they first got to this new place, the pungent stench in the air made him sick to his stomach, and the sight of those shambling corpses appalled him. He was in a much better state now, albeit his paler complexion.

His slight lingering nausea shouldn't be a problem in a few more minutes. Who could really blame him? The poor boy had just gotten used to having a sense of smell.

He pushed himself to stand up straight, taking a few deep breaths to steady himself. The stench of rotting corpses wasn't as bad in here as it was out in the streets — either that, or he had already grown used to it.

Suck it up. You're a warrior.

Kite still had a lot of kick in him left, seeing as he didn't do as much during their encounter with Bane as the others did.

Mason Moretti
@Atomic Knight @mintyy @Capri @Takumi @Jeremi @Gummi Bunnies @Indigo Al @York @Crunch @Yun Lee @Lucky @Neko Shogun @Ottonomous Ghost @Sark @Minerva @Space_Candy @Krieg @Ver @Josh @Kaykay

Mason gently placed a hand on Kite's shoulder. "If you need to rest, do so. I understand wanting to push yourself but you have limits. If you're really sure about searching, though, I'll go with you." He tried to comfort Kite with a smile, assure him that everything will be okay. Nausea plagued Mason just as much as it did Kite, however.​
IHPeC6M.jpg

❝ Eh... I'll stay here for now. Maybe I can poke around for something here... ❞ Blake figured it was better that he stuck around to rest. He felt a lingering fatigue from using the trace program halfway back there, and all the rushing to the police station in this new loop to avoid being zombie food was exhausting. Heck, Senna surely needed her rest too, so he didn't want to leave her alone.

But he didn't see it as right to simply do nothing while resting, so Blake took a quick look-around to see if anything caught his attention in this lobby area.

@Atomic Knight @mintyy @Capri @Takumi @Jeremi @Alex Azure @Indigo Al @York @Crunch @Yun Lee @Lucky @Neko Shogun @Ottonomous Ghost @Sark @Minerva @Space_Candy @Krieg @Ver @Josh @Kaykay
Cullen joined the group going off to explore, though they quickly found that the only door not fully locked was a large electronic door that was stuck halfway up. "It's pitch-black," Cullen said, leading the group in squeezing under the door. It seemed that unlike the lobby, this section of the station had no working lights.

"Anyone got a light?"

"We don't have much choice," Billy said to Nathan. "Besides, zombies are probably nothing for most of this group."

Elliot sighed and rested in the chair while Bridgette stood nearby him.

Within the lobby, of what seemed of note, were an old desktop computer, a large storage box with a padlock, and a stash of medical supplies near the big statue in the room.

@Takumi @mintyy @Jeremi @Gummi Bunnies @Indigo Al @York @Capri @Crunch @Yun Lee @Lucky @Neko Shogun @Ottonomous Ghost @Sark @Minerva @Space_Candy @Alex Azure @Krieg @Ver @Josh @Kaykay
Some flimsy doors weren't enough to keep Biscuit at bay, but it was obvious they were locked for a reason. Broken doors weren't easy to mend either in case a massive horde of those monsters decided to come in here. "Can't say that I have," Biscuit remarked as she stepped past Cullen. "Probably not the smartest to go in there like this if those monsters decide to chomp down on us." While having no night vision, Biscuit's eyesight was better than most she'd try to look if she could find anything inside the darkness. Luckily someone stepped in to hopefully shed light on the situation.

Biscuit took a mental note to get to the bottom of all of these powers the group was showing before this was all over.

@Atomic Knight @Yun Lee @ExplorerGroup
Emily Hayes
@Atomic Knight @Yun Lee @ExplorerGroup

Emily didn't hesitate, focusing on channeling more magic to her stone itself, allowing the amulet to produce enough light to hopefully help out.

p9fplos.png

"I think this will do." Emily said.

Her walking stick was still wrapped with stone magic, allowing her to move it around to help illuminate areas that her stone's light was not able to reach yet. She wasn't going to waste energy on extending tendrils of stone magic just yet; instead, she opted to look around for anything usefull, prepared to defend herself should they find any threats lurking in the darkness.​

Cullen joined the group going off to explore, though they quickly found that the only door not fully locked was a large electronic door that was stuck halfway up. "It's pitch-black," Cullen said, leading the group in squeezing under the door. It seemed that unlike the lobby, this section of the station had no working lights.

"Anyone got a light?"

"We don't have much choice," Billy said to Nathan. "Besides, zombies are probably nothing for most of this group."

Elliot sighed and rested in the chair while Bridgette stood nearby him.

Within the lobby, of what seemed of note, were an old desktop computer, a large storage box with a padlock, and a stash of medical supplies near the big statue in the room.

@Takumi @mintyy @Jeremi @Gummi Bunnies @Indigo Al @York @Capri @Crunch @Yun Lee @Lucky @Neko Shogun @Ottonomous Ghost @Sark @Minerva @Space_Candy @Alex Azure @Krieg @Ver @Josh @Kaykay

While the others looked at the food and the computer, Azura went to take a look at the medical supplies by the giant statue. There could be something they could use if someone happened to be injured in this loop, right? It at least wouldn't hurt to look, or so she hoped.

@Atomic Knight @Capri @Space_Candy @Josh @Lucky @Everyone

"I'll try to shoot them down before they chomp down, then."

Joining Cullen and the others that were exploring the rest of the station, Mebuki simply followed behind them with her rifle at the ready. She'd considered taking out her phone to add more light, but for now decided it'd be better to be prepared to take out anything hostile Emily's light may have revealed.

@Atomic Knight @Yun Lee @Jeremi @York

There were no hints for the passcode in the vicinity. The medical supplies consisted mostly of what one would find in a first aid kit, including gauze and bandages. There also appeared to be two cans of some kind of medical spray.

Elliot perked up slightly and eyed the storage crate. "What's the food like?" he asked.

"Doesn't look too appetizing," Billy responded.

Elliot sighed in response. "Hm..." He examined the gun Nathan had. "Do you... know how to use that, Nathan?"

@Lucky @Capri @Space_Candy @Jeremi @Takumi @Lobby

The hall lit up, thanks in part due to Jianyu and Emily. Most pressing were the sight of corpses that littered the hall. Everything was trashed. There was a sick smell in the air and blood stained areas of the hall.

There were two doors along the hall on the left and right. Debris made moving beyond those two doors impossible unless removed.

@Kaykay @Yun Lee @York @Hallway​

"I'll try to shoot them down before they chomp down, then."

Joining Cullen and the others that were exploring the rest of the station, Mebuki simply followed behind them with her rifle at the ready. She'd considered taking out her phone to add more light, but for now decided it'd be better to be prepared to take out anything hostile Emily's light may have revealed.

@Atomic Knight @Yun Lee @Jeremi @York
The hall lit up, thanks in part due to Jianyu and Emily. Most pressing were the sight of corpses that littered the hall. Everything was trashed. There was a sick smell in the air and blood stained areas of the hall.

There were two doors along the hall on the left and right. Debris made moving beyond those two doors impossible unless removed.

Emily Hayes
@Kaykay @Yun Lee @Atomic Knight @Hallway

Emily flashed a smile towards Jianyu, offering a silent 'thank you' before she wrinkled her nose again. It reeked here; whatever had happened in this place made her wonder if it was truly as safe as they had made it out to be.

Though, she knew backing away here probably wouldn't be very helpfull. Whether it was friend or foe that waited for them behind the doors to either side of them, she had to make sure there wasn't anyone trapped behind the debris.

LzAU5eI.png

"I'll take the left door." She said, beginning to extend tendrils of magenta light, channeled through her walking stick.

Fortunately, unlike the heavy objects she had been lifting to form that barricade near the building's entrance, the job would (hopefully) be easier. But, in the event they would be met with enemies, she was prepared to improvise and use what she was currently lifting as deadly weapons.​

Jianyu smiled and nodded at Emily. "And I'll take the right." She would move debris out of the way, trying to ignore the smell and the corpses. For a city with a name like Raccoon, this place was depressing as fuck.

@Atomic Knight @York @Kaykay

Lucifer Morningstar

" Hmmm...… this is one stubborn passcode. Actually, Elliot does raise a point, do you know how to properly use the gun?"
He asked, deciding that he was bored of the passcode thing.

@Atomic Knight @Space_Candy

There were no hints for the passcode in the vicinity. The medical supplies consisted mostly of what one would find in a first aid kit, including gauze and bandages. There also appeared to be two cans of some kind of medical spray.

Elliot perked up slightly and eyed the storage crate. "What's the food like?" he asked.

"Doesn't look too appetizing," Billy responded.

Elliot sighed in response. "Hm..." He examined the gun Nathan had. "Do you... know how to use that, Nathan?"

@Lucky @Capri @Space_Candy @Jeremi @Takumi @Lobby

Azura took the gauze, bandages, and medical spray after examining the can for a moment in slight confusion. Moving to those resting she set them nearby within reach.

"I don't know if it'd be of any use while we're in this loop, but they were left there." She spoke up.

@Atomic Knight @Capri @Space_Candy @Lucky @Jeremi @Everyone

7brM1yZ.jpg

❝ Well, this is going to be a problem. If it wasn't so old-looking, it would be easier to hack into it, but my tech cube is way more advanced compared to this laptop. I could try and brute force it, but that'll up the risk of corrupting whatever info is in here... if it's useful... ❞ Blake scratched the back of his head upon giving a good examination of the laptop. Unless they find a passcode, it wasn't going to be useful, and they didn't know if it held any relevant information to their cause anyways.

@Lucky @Capri @Space_Candy @Jeremi @Takumi @Atomic Knight
@Lobby

Nathan frowned as his question was ignored, his attention turning to Elliot, then Lucifer and their questioning.

He narrowed his eyes at them before drawing the gun from his jacket, cocking it- then shooting the ceiling.

"I don't know, do I?" He stared at the two, a faint smirk appearing.

@Atomic Knight @Lucky @Lobby

Jianyu smiled and nodded at Emily. "And I'll take the right." She would move debris out of the way, trying to ignore the smell and the corpses. For a city with a name like Raccoon, this place was depressing as fuck.

@Atomic Knight @York @Kaykay

"I'll tag along," Biscuit replied following after Jianyu to the right. The other girl had a good enough head on her shoulders but the Jianyu girl was quite volatile so it was best to keep an eye on her. Biscuit thought to herself. "Someone has to keep you out of trouble."

@Atomic Knight @York @Yun Lee @Kaykay @Exploring

Nathan frowned as his question was ignored, his attention turning to Elliot, then Lucifer and their questioning.

He narrowed his eyes at them before drawing the gun from his jacket, cocking it- then shooting the ceiling.

"I don't know, do I?" He stared at the two, a faint smirk appearing.

@Atomic Knight @Lucky @Lobby

"We stay put until the others return," Bridgette replied to his original question before Nathan fired a shot into the ceiling. "If you want me to show you how to use one of those I'd be happy to oblige," Her eyes narrowed slightly before she continued. "But could you not waste bullets and alert to everyone where we are? We have enough problems as it is."

@Space_Candy @Lucky @Lobby

"Oh please, I'll be fine!" Jianyu waved Biscuit's concerns away. "Not like the Maroon Motherfucker is here to push all my buttons. The rest of you guys aren't so bad." Hell, they all managed to work pretty well in Columbia...even if they did get the cops on their asses. Luckily this hellhole was fucked enough already so that any chaos they caused would be microscopic in comparison.

@Atomic Knight @Jeremi @York @Kaykay

Azure Kite

Mason gently placed a hand on Kite's shoulder. "If you need to rest, do so. I understand wanting to push yourself but you have limits. If you're really sure about searching, though, I'll go with you." He tried to comfort Kite with a smile, assure him that everything will be okay. Nausea plagued Mason just as much as it did Kite, however.

"It's okay... M'fine..." Kite mumbled as he attempted to dismiss Mason's concern with a weak shake of his head.

He followed the group into the hall. It was pitch black. He squinted his eyes in an attempt to make out the strange forms he could vaguely make out among the darkness.

When the hall was lit up, the sight of the bodies littered around made him grimace in disgust. Just what the hell happened here...? He pinched his nose before the putrid smell could invade his nostrils.

He looked from left to right, contemplating on which branch to head down. Surely, whichever choice wouldn't be pleasant, if the hall they were in was any indication.

"Then... I'll go left..." he said, seeing as two people were already headed right. "It's dangerous... to go alone..."

Elliot cleared his throat. "I'm not sure that means you have training..." He looked at Bridgette a bit concernedly before looking back to Nathan. "I don't know if I'm a fan of guns."

Rather suddenly, a loud bang echoed through the lobby, coming from one of the locked doors. It had been the door second on the left from where they had entered.

@Lucky @Capri @Space_Candy @Jeremi @Takumi @Gummi Bunnies @Lobby

The left door opened to a small office where stacks of newspapers were littered all over the floor. Planters and various minute debris were littered about the room. All that there really was of note in the room was an askew desk a part of the wall that look partly caved in from the other side.

"I'm not so bad now?" Cullen asked Jianyu with a smirk as they went into the right door.

On the right was what appeared to be an office space. Sitting desks sat neatly arranged in rows, though absolutely everything else about the room was a disaster. The windows were boarded up and there were even more of the dead in here than outside. Unlike the left door, there were more ways to go from here. A small office space sat in the corner, though the windows were hard to see through, and another door went back into the hall past the debris.

@Kaykay @Yun Lee @York @Jeremi @mintyy @Hallway​

Mebuki headed for the left door to keep the numbers even. Once she got through the door, she took a glance at all the debris around. Like the rest of this place, it was a total mess. Deciding to look at the only part of the mess that seemed noteworthy, she moved to give the desk a closer look.

@Atomic Knight @Yun Lee @York @Jeremi @mintyy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back