Status
Not open for further replies.
GENTARO KISARAGI
@Lucky

“Oi! You just gonna stand there?”
Gentaro calls out to Lucifer, upset that he hasn’t done anything.

Bridgette successfully shot at the zombie on top of Azura while the other was taken out by Gentaro.

"Wow," was all Billy could mutter from the doorway.

@Lucky @Capri @Space_Candy @Jeremi @Takumi @Gummi Bunnies @Lobby

The recording was silent for a few seconds before a male voice started speaking.

"The date is September 22nd, 1998. I am currently with--"

The voice cut out and a shrill, bloodcurdling noise emitted from the device. As if on cue, the glass smashed open and some kind of creature jumped into the room. It almost looked like a person who had been horribly been turned inside out. It hissed and moved quickly to run up the wall a bit.

Without warning, it opened its mouth to extend a long tongue at Emily.

ZGLz0Kz.jpg

@Kaykay @York @mintyy @Ver @Jeremi

Azure Kite

Kite paid full attention to the recording. Engrossed even within the few seconds it had played, the screech from the recording made his brows furrow.

Whoever recorded this... did not meet a nice end.

Then the glass was smashed, and he quickly summoned his weapons. He gasped at the horrific sight of the creature, terrified, but he held his ground nonetheless. Never had he ever seen anything so grotesque, it shook him to the core. He let out a militant cry as he swung his dagger, launching a ball of fire at the creature.

"I'll just wait here..." Eliot muttered from the lobby, his voice faint.

Aside from the locked locker, there was nothing of use in the office. Billy went ahead and opened the unlocked office door to a hallway beyond.

"It's dark," he said. "I guess we should think about if we should split up again to search this or stay in the lobby."

The creature let out a pained noise as it was cut. It retracted its tongue and leaped to another wall to avoid the fireball, then jumping and crashing into Touma, its claws digging hard into one of his shoulders. Hot saliva dripped down on to the boy.

Aside from the locked locker, there was nothing of use in the office. Billy went ahead and opened the unlocked office door to a hallway beyond.

"It's dark," he said. "I guess we should think about if we should split up again to search this or stay in the lobby."

The creature let out a pained noise as it was cut. It retracted its tongue and leaped to another wall to avoid the fireball, then jumping and crashing into Touma, its claws digging hard into one of his shoulders. Hot saliva dripped down on to the boy.

"Then I'm staying too if you decide to go and check it out," Bridgette remarked as she looked over the downed zombies in the room giving one of them a light tap with her foot. "I don't think it's safe leaving anyone alone in this place."

Touma suddenly found the monster's head stuck in between two hands. "Fights like this are really sad." Biscuit slammed her hands together in an attempt to crush the monster's head between them.

Nathan sighed in relief as the undead were no longer attacking them, he looked ahead at the hallway, then back at the others.

"Who's going to stay with Elliot?" Nathan asked, wanting to make sure no one was alone if they were to split up and go ahead. Bridgette soon responded, which he knew meant the other man was safe- Nathan didn't know her well, but she seemed tough as hell.

"I think I'm going to go ahead."

@Atomic Knight @Jeremi @Lucky @Gummi Bunnies @Takumi @Capri @Lobby

Gentaro took out two of the zombies, while Azura and Nathan took out another. Blake took out another, leaving two left. One stumbled on one of the dead ones to fall into Azura and pin her down.

The door opened to what appeared to be a small, unassuming room. There was a table and two folding chairs. Off to the side was a window, though it was impossible to see through it, indicating this was likely an interrogation room.

On the table was a recording device that was flashing red.

@Kaykay @York @mintyy @Ver

Suddenly having weight bear down on her caught her off guard, her grip on her naginata gone as she shoved her elbow against the zombie's neck and pushed in an attempt to keep it at bay, but before she knew she was being pinned down. Luckily, the others quickly dispatched it.

❝ Whew... okay, that's over with... ❞ Blake took a deep breath in relief that they essentially avoided the worst there. Switching off his tech cube, he went to help Azura back onto her feet.

❝ Anybody hurt? We all good? ❞

@Lucky @Capri @Space_Candy @Jeremi @Takumi @Atomic Knight
@Lobby

"Thank you." She muttered, going to pick up her naginata after Blake helped her up. Glancing down at herself she checked herself over for any wounds underneath all of the blood and grime.

"Then I'm staying too if you decide to go and check it out," Bridgette remarked as she looked over the downed zombies in the room giving one of them a light tap with her foot. "I don't think it's safe leaving anyone alone in this place."

Touma suddenly found the monster's head stuck in between two hands. "Fights like this are really sad." Biscuit slammed her hands together in an attempt to crush the monster's head between them.

Nathan sighed in relief as the undead were no longer attacking them, he looked ahead at the hallway, then back at the others.

"Who's going to stay with Elliot?" Nathan asked, wanting to make sure no one was alone if they were to split up and go ahead. Bridgette soon responded, which he knew meant the other man was safe- Nathan didn't know her well, but she seemed tough as hell.

"I think I'm going to go ahead."

@Atomic Knight @Jeremi @Lucky @Gummi Bunnies @Takumi @Capri @Lobby

Azura took a breath, and had her pendant glow in an attempt to help Gentaro, and anyone else, illuminate the hallway.

@Atomic Knight @Jeremi @Lucky @Space_Candy @Josh @Capri @Gummi Bunnies @Lobby

Billy led the way into the new hallway, quickly finding that fallen debris such as wall cave-ins and toppled over vending machines made it impossible to progress most ways. There was only one door that they could enter, where behind it was a storage room that contained a bunch of lockers that were electronically locked.

Billy observed a machine that seemed to unlock everything in the room. It read...

PLEASE COMPLETE FACTORY RESET

There were a number of buttons, though only four of them seemed to be activated.

Below the text was three red circles.

O O O

@Space_Candy @Capri @Takumi @Gummi Bunnies

The door opened to what appeared to be a small, unassuming room. There was a table and two folding chairs. Off to the side was a window, though it was impossible to see through it, indicating this was likely an interrogation room.

On the table was a recording device that was flashing red.

@Kaykay @York @mintyy @Ver
Biscuit's eyes fluttered immediately to the recording device on the table. "What do we have here?" As she got close enough she inspected it for a moment before she pressed play.

@York @Jeremi @Kaykay @Yun Lee @Atomic Knight @mintyy
The recording was silent for a few seconds before a male voice started speaking.

"The date is September 22nd, 1998. I am currently with--"

The voice cut out and a shrill, bloodcurdling noise emitted from the device. As if on cue, the glass smashed open and some kind of creature jumped into the room. It almost looked like a person who had been horribly been turned inside out. It hissed and moved quickly to run up the wall a bit.

Without warning, it opened its mouth to extend a long tongue at Emily.

ZGLz0Kz.jpg

"Look out!"

Raising her voice for the first time since she'd gotten here, Mebuki swung her bayoneted rifle to intercept the creature's tongue. She aimed to slice it off before it reached Emily.

@Atomic Knight @York @mintyy @Ver @Jeremi

Emily Hayes
@Kaykay @Atomic Knight @mintyy @Ver @Jeremi

Emily jerked back, her stone flaring up as the monster began to alternate targets. It seemed it was aiming for those in the group who appeared most vulnerable.

iyUXDKK.png

"Hold still!" She shouted.

Initially she had prepared to protect Touma with her stone magic, wrapping his body with magenta light, but as Biscuit had the creature in her hands, Emily swiftly redirected her magic, wrapping it around the creature instead, attempting to restrain it long enough for it to be finished off.​

There did not seem to be any text or manuals detailing what to do.

There were only four working buttons, so Billy went ahead and pressed the first working one.

The lights on the display changed as a result.

O O O

@Space_Candy @Capri @Takumi @Gummi Bunnies @Lucky

The creature's head exploded, drenching Touma in blood, teeth, and brain matter.

"Looking good," Cullen said from the doorway. He gestured to Jianyu behind him. "She and I searched those offices and found a weird medallion with a lion on it. I guess you guys are doing well?"

@Kaykay @York @mintyy @Ver @Jeremi @Yun Lee

There did not seem to be any text or manuals detailing what to do.

There were only four working buttons, so Billy went ahead and pressed the first working one.

The lights on the display changed as a result.

O O O

@Space_Candy @Capri @Takumi @Gummi Bunnies @Lucky

The creature's head exploded, drenching Touma in blood, teeth, and brain matter.

"Looking good," Cullen said from the doorway. He gestured to Jianyu behind him. "She and I searched those offices and found a weird medallion with a lion on it. I guess you guys are doing well?"

"Never better," Biscuit replied as she wiped the gunk on her gloves off on Touma, though they were still red from the blood. "So, got any idea where that medallion belongs?" She was starting to think this whole place was some elaborate puzzle for them to solve. How could people work here and expect to get anything done?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back