Status
Not open for further replies.
Azure Kite

Kite stood by, eyes wandering about their new area. It was pretty, and a much welcome sight after the horrors they had just gone through mere moments ago. The people were nice, too, unlike the residents from Columbia who gave them harsh looks; all of that made him fall into a short-lived sense of relief, before he reprimanded himself that, again, they had no time to waste.

Then she realized the others around her. "And you brought friends! Didn't I say that he was going to get a lot of friends, Tommy? Oh! We need to make more food for dinner now! Come in, come in everybody!" She motioned the others to follow as she ran back into the house.

It almost made Kite sad to see Billy's mother so excited. She seemed like a sweet woman, accepting all of them despite looking like a group of ruffians. It could have very possibly been another loop-illusion-thing, but still— If the multiverse weren't on the verge of total destruction, he would've gladly accepted her invite.

@Atomic Knight @Alex Azure @Capri @Takumi @Jeremi @Gummi Bunnies @Indigo Al @York @Crunch @Yun Lee @Lucky @Neko Shogun @Ottonomous Ghost @Sark @Minerva @Space_Candy @Krieg @Ver @Josh @Kaykay

"Don't mind if I do!" Tommy exclaimed, following his mother inside.

Cullen let out a snort. "Let me guess, Captain America's the neighbor?"

A familiar shock extended from Billy to the woman calling herself his mother and he grit his teeth at his fears coming true. While he certainly loved Wanda and would hope to free her from any number of illusionary situations, he knew just how dangerous and complicated anything concerning Wanda Maximoff could be.

Billy gave Mason a knowing look, for he was the only one present who would know what Billy was thinking.

"Um, mom," Billy said, stammering over his words slightly. He hurried his pace to catch up with the woman. "A few of my friends got pretty hurt on the way here, can we help them out before dinner?"

Elliot returned to Nathan after Billy's mother had interrupted him. "This 'loop' seems different from the others," Elliot said quietly to Bridgette and Nathan. "None of your group had a family connection to myself or Claire."

@Jeremi @Space_Candy @Alex Azure @Everyone

Last edited:
Nathan awkwardly stood at the overly-friendly woman ushered them in, a bad feeling resting in his gut.

Judging by the boy's reaction something wasn't quite right, but Nathan's attention soon changed.

"Yeah, this feels fucking weird- even for the loop shit," he whispered back to Elliot.

@Atomic Knight @Jeremi @Everyone

Claire gave Mason a quizzical look. She nodded along with what he said, though the look on her face suggested she was not entirely convinced. "I guess there is always a reason..."

Elliot fidgeted when Bridgette tussled his hair but did not look necessarily displeased. He crossed his arms when Nathan responded to him. "Your nose doesn't look broken to me," he said, leaning in toward the boy. "Maybe if one of these houses has some proper medical supplies, I can fix you up. As it is, all of us are pretty lacking right now."

He exhaled into a sigh. "I'm gonna need you to promise me something, Nathan..."

Suddenly, as if out of nowhere, a white-haired boy appeared next to Lucifer, his arms crossed.

xzNMcw1.png

"Hey."

He then turned to Blake and snatched the newspaper from him before he could reach it.

"
PZXTBHQ.png

"You seriously read these? Nowadays, half of it's boring interest pieces and the other half is about the world ending. Grim stuff, huh?"

Billy let out a choked sound and his eyes went far too wide. "T-Tommy?" he stammered. "Don't tell me this is--"

"Billy, are you suddenly popular and no one told me? That's wild. I'm really happy for you. Seriously." He looked then to Jianyu and gave her a wink. "You're definitely new around here."

Claire just rolled her eyes. "Ugh."

@Takumi @mintyy @Jeremi @Gummi Bunnies @Indigo Al @York @Capri @Crunch @Yun Lee @Lucky @Neko Shogun @Sark @Minerva @Space_Candy @Alex Azure @Krieg @Ver @Josh @Kaykay
"I have a boyfriend." Yeah, that was getting shut down right the fuck now. Jianyu looked to Billy, though, considering how he was acting. "Oi. You know this guy?"

@Atomic Knight @Everyone​

A familiar shock extended from Billy to the woman calling herself his mother and he grit his teeth at his fears coming true. While he certainly loved Wanda and would hope to free her from any number of illusionary situations, he knew just how dangerous and complicated anything concerning Wanda Maximoff could be.

Billy gave Mason a knowing look, for he was the only one present who would know what Billy was thinking.

"Um, mom," Billy said, stammering over his words slightly. He hurried his pace to catch up with the woman. "A few of my friends got pretty hurt on the way here, can we help them out before dinner?"

Elliot returned to Nathan after Billy's mother had interrupted him. "This 'loop' seems different from the others," Elliot said quietly to Bridgette and Nathan. "None of your group had a family connection to myself or Claire."

As Clark walked in the house, he playfully smiled at Jianyu.

"You have a boyfriend? Here I thought only I could put up with you."

A laugh stumbled out his mouth before a sudden stop as he saw Wanda. Had he met this women before? Also, the women looked young. Maybe she was like Biscuit?
View attachment 7147
Putting a smile back on, Clark followed Wanda. Waving at her, the man of steel introduced himself. This

"Helllo, ma'am. I'm Clark, Clark Kent; I'm one of your sons Billy's friend. Can I help you with the meal? It's the least I can do being a guest and all.
"

@Atomic Knight @Alex Azure @Capri @Takumi @Jeremi @Gummi Bunnies @Indigo Al @York @Crunch @Yun Lee @Lucky @Neko Shogun @Ottonomous Ghost @Sark @Minerva @Space_Candy @Krieg @Ver @Josh @Kaykay

"Did they?" Wanda turned around and looked confused. "You all look alright to me!" Sure enough, anyone who had been badly hurt seemed to had any wounds or damage suddenly just vanished. "I know you want to act like your part of a though crowd Billy, but I can't imagine the resident comic book club ending up in a bar brawl! Now come in, please! I know it's sunny but we can't stay outside all day."

Wanda ushered all of them into the house and as the door slammed behind them the group failed to see pieces of the grass withering and dying.

As Clark walked in the house, he playfully smiled at Jianyu.

"You have a boyfriend? Here I thought only I could put up with you."

A laugh stumbled out his mouth before a sudden stop as he saw Wanda. Had he met this women before? Also, the women looked young. Maybe she was like Biscuit?
View attachment 7147
Putting a smile back on, Clark followed Wanda. Waving at her, the man of steel introduced himself. This

"Helllo, ma'am. I'm Clark, Clark Kent; I'm one of your sons Billy's friend. Can I help you with the meal? It's the least I can do being a guest and all."

"Don't be silly!" Wanda exclaimed as she made her way back into the kitchen. "You don't make guests do all the work. Please take a seat in the living room and I'll call you all when you're ready! Oh and Billy? Make sure to say hello to your stepfather! He's working on the lawnmower in the garage last I saw of him." As Wanda went quiet the group could get a proper look at the house. The foyer opened up into a large living room with two large sofas, a table in the middle. To the left of it, they found the kitchen where Wanda was doing her best at making dinner. To the right, they could see a flight of stairs leading up to the second floor as well as a door leading somewhere.

One thing that particularly stood out was that the space seemed too large to what the exterior of the house had revealed. "I don't like this..." Bridgette mumbled under her breath as Biscuit looked around getting close enough to Billy to nor arouse any attention.

"This is all nice and friendly, but how are we supposed to reach your mother and break the illusion?" She asked loud enough for this Tommy boy not to hear.

Last edited:
GENTARO KISARAGI
@Jeremi @Atomic Knight @Ver @Crunch
@EVERYONEELSE

Gentaro walked into the house, but stayed some distance away from Wanda. She was definitely a witch. She healed them from a distance, and her house is bigger on the inside. She probably has already cursed him five times, a thought that sent shivers down the boy’s back.

He leaned over to Touma and whispered in his ear.

“She’s kinda creepy, don’t you think?”

Cullen quickly made himself at home by lounging in one of the living room chairs. Claire was a bit more cautious, choosing to look around the living room to see if she could find anything off.

Elliot found the wound melding to be concerning, but at least it made things a bit easier. He took hold of Nathan's forearm and led him toward the stairs leading to the second floor. "Let's find you a bathroom to get you cleaned up," he said, hoping no one would stop him.

"It's going to take far more than simply telling her this isn't real," Billy said quietly in response to Biscuit. His eyes darted toward the door he figured was the garage, having no idea who the 'stepfather' could be. "I don't know if it's just me, but I have no access to my powers now. I thought I was just exhausted at first, but it's clear to me now I'm just cut off."

wUw1gBx.png

"What's with all the whispering?" Tommy asked, interrupting the conversation. He looked almost annoyed.

@Takumi @mintyy @Jeremi @Gummi Bunnies @Indigo Al @York @Capri @Crunch @Yun Lee @Lucky @Neko Shogun @Sark @Minerva @Space_Candy @Alex Azure @Krieg @Ver @Josh @Kaykay

Cullen quickly made himself at home by lounging in one of the living room chairs. Claire was a bit more cautious, choosing to look around the living room to see if she could find anything off.

Elliot found the wound melding to be concerning, but at least it made things a bit easier. He took hold of Nathan's forearm and led him toward the stairs leading to the second floor. "Let's find you a bathroom to get you cleaned up," he said, hoping no one would stop him.

"It's going to take far more than simply telling her this isn't real," Billy said quietly in response to Biscuit. His eyes darted toward the door he figured was the garage, having no idea who the 'stepfather' could be. "I don't know if it's just me, but I have no access to my powers now. I thought I was just exhausted at first, but it's clear to me now I'm just cut off."

wUw1gBx.png

"What's with all the whispering?" Tommy asked, interrupting the conversation. He looked almost annoyed.

"Oh nothing..." Biscuit tried to act like a shy little girl "hiding" behind Billy as she sheepishly looked to the floor.

Bridgette mouthed out a 'be careful' to Elliot and Nathan as they started to head upstairs. The first door they could see as they got up had a WC sign on it. The corridor extended further along and there seemed to be three more rooms on the upper floor.

As Biscuit made her way toward one of the many Larxene duplicates, there was little telling if the Hunter's target was in fact the real one or not, as "Larxene" reeled back in pain from Biscuit's attack, gritting her teeth before glaring at her. The same went for the Larxene targeted by Blake's bullet, as his target also staggered back in her tracks, relenting from her assault and focusing her attention now toward Blake himself.

However, as Emily's magic set the immediate area ablaze at that moment, it was then that each of the duplicates dissipated into nothingness, which included the two that Biscuit and Blake targeted, and another that was closest to Azura, ready to stab her with her blades before dissipating as well, once again only leaving the original Larxene standing before the group like how it had all begun.

View attachment 7057

"You... Why don't you all just get lost already?!" Larxene exclaimed, evidently growing agitated in a matter of moments as the fight went on.

As Emily focused her stone magic upon the blonde, Larxene returned fire in turn, shooting a concentrated beam of lightning right toward Emily to rival the power of her stone magic, forcing her to remain where she was standing as she struggled to match Emily's power!

@York @Alex Azure @Takumi @Capri @Jeremi @Gummi Bunnies @Atomic Knight @Space_Candy @Everybody
a1HZkcG.jpg

❝ Nah, no can do with that... ❞ Blake shook his head on the whole frustrated "suggestion" to get lost as he went through the motions, swapping his holographic cannon with a hardlight projected scythe. He was prepared to defend himself against the copy targeting him, but he didn't need to once the pressure on Larxene was piling up fast. So he wasn't going to pass up on this opportunity, the ravenette rushing to deliver a wide scythe swing right at Larxene!

@Ver @Atomic Knight @York @Capri @Alex Azure @Takumi @Jeremi @Lucky @Josh
@Everyone
"Gnngh...!"

With Larxene occupied by Emily's power, the Nobody was completely susceptible to everyone's combined attacks ganging up on her, forced to tank Gentaro's fireball as well as Mason's blasts. Roaring out in pain and anger, Larxene managed to just barely repel Emily, just in time to to evade Blake's scythe swing. The blonde was ready to counter with her own attack from her blades, only for Lucifer's power to lift her up and slam her around easily.

While Lucifer was able to get some hard hits in, eventually Larxene -- seemingly through sheer force of will -- managed to break free of Lucifer's telekinetic hold, her body beginning to look visibly worn and her black robes torn up.

"That's it...! You're in for it now!" Larxene growled, beginning to charge up with the power of lightning once more. However, unlike last time where the power was limited to just the edge of her fingertips while she'd been fending off Emily, Larxene let her lightning surge throughout her whole body, having forgotten she was still drenched from Azura's water tornado. Thus, she suddenly let out a pained cry as the lightning shocked her body agonizingly, her body twitching violently from her own magic.

"G-Gaaaah!!"

However, the lightning surging around her body began to gradually reach further and further, bolts emanating from her sparking throughout the garage as her uncontrolled power inadvertently surged through the whole room, threatening to electrocute anyone who wasn't careful.

With his left arm still wrapped around Sherry protectively, Touma remained where he was, keeping his right hand stuck out the other way to protect himself and the little girl from the uncontrolled blasts, gritting his teeth intently. "S-She's on her last legs! We gotta take her down before she takes us with her!" He exclaimed, expositing that it was high time to get everyone's final blows in!

@Alex Azure @Takumi @Lucky @Gummi Bunnies @Atomic Knight @Jeremi @York @Capri @Everybody
❝ Heard you loud and clear! Final all-out attack time! PWM, maximum power output now! ❞ Blake exclaimed as his projected scythe gleamed brightly, closing in on Larxene. A brief flash came from his own body, which allowed him to pick up speed after their foe. Due to accessing the maximum output of his tech cube, this also signaled for the nanomachines within his body to go full throttle. Deciding to make a follow-up after Biscuit's course of action, the ravenette leaped up into the air with the plan to meet Larxene there should the uppercut connect, and soon, Blake began to rapidly spin with the scythe ready. So regardless if Larxene was launched or not, a falling Blake-scythe top attack was coming for her.

@Alex Azure @Takumi @Lucky @Ver @Atomic Knight @Jeremi @York @Capri
@Everybody
The furry of blows from Biscuit, Blake, Gentaro, and Lucifer finished Larxene off, sapping her of her strength and forcing her to collapse to the ground in a heap. Much like Bane, her death did not bring any fanfare. Larxene had simply been removed of all her strength.

As she took her last breath and slowly started to fade away, Claire awoke dreamily from her slumber. She groaned and looked up to find Billy holding out a hand to her. She took it eagerly and began to to stand up to her feet, though her whole body began to transform as she did so.

"Whoa," Billy exclaimed, taking a step back from the woman. He found it a bit weird to see a 19-year-old turn rapidly into herself in her mid-30s.

OGzC8CT.png

"So, what you guys said is true, huh?" Claire said. She pulled out her handgun, checked the safety, and turned to Larxene to see the last of the woman disappear.

"Claire!" Sherry yelled, squirming out of Touma's grasp to run up to the woman and give her a hug around her waist. Claire smiled and placed a hand on the girl's shoulder. Her breath caught in her throat for a moment and Billy could see a glistening in Claire's eyes.

The woman shook her head and blinked away her tears. "Is she... you know...?"

It took Billy only a moment to gather that she was asking if the little girl was real. "I don't know," he admitted. "But I don't think we can take her with us either way." He gestured to where Larxene's body once was. "With the loop's guardian gone and you now aware, it's breaking down. With that, I can gather enough energy to get us out of here."

"It wasn't real. Not entirely. It's your past, isn't it? So that girl's already safe and sound. Err... will be. Once we finish our own business," Touma explained while scratching his head, referring to Sherry as he spoke to Claire, also a bit surprised by seeing her suddenly turn much older, a possible result of her body catching up to her mind once it broke free of the loop.

Claire slowly nodded. Her shoulders shuddered and she knelt down to embrace Sherry fully. Billy turned away from them and began to chant.

"It's time for us to go. It's time for us to go."

Everything became white.

Chapter Three
"Witch Hex Door"

WOM6nUD.jpg

If Raccoon City had been hell on Earth, this place was the complete opposite.

White picket fences were sprawled out as far as the eye could see with picturesque houses to match. A young boy on his bike ringed his bell as he tossed a news paper next to the door of the nearest house the group were standing by. Anyone walking past had a friendly smile on their face giving the group a friendly wave as they passed by. Everything just seemed so… perfect.

"This one is really giving me bad vibes," Billy said, sighing from exhaustion.

Elliot turned to Nathan, a look of concern on his face. "How are you feeling? Are you hurt?"

Claire looked around, feeling a bit at a loss. "How do these work exactly...?"

"It's a long story," Touma sheepishly responded to Claire, though it seemed like they had all the time in the world, relatively speaking. Looking around, it was funny how -- in concurrence with Billy -- the idealistic, green pastures only served to unnerve Touma more than the decrepit building they were just in before. If nothing else, it reminded him of the utopia that Othinus had once created when she had become the ultimate power of the multiverse, and even there, not everything was entirely as it seemed.

With a shaky sigh, the boy crossed his arms, before looking to Billy. "This place ring any bells to you? Any ideas on where we should look around?"

"Not exactly," Billy said, though he could not shake that something about this place was scratching at something at the back of his mind. A memory he could not quite place was trying to jump out at him, but he just couldn't reach it. He looked around at the group and found himself grimacing at a sour development.

"We're missing someone," he said.

Try as anyone might, the helmeted knight who had been among the group had disappeared.

"Are you fucking serious?" Cullen blurt out, looking angrily at Billy. "You can just, what, forget to bring one of us?"

Billy raised his hands in defense. "No! I didn't forget anyone! Or at least I don't think so! This isn't exactly easy, you know. I..." He sighed, closing his eyes. "Whether something went wrong or Revan did something, I don't know. But I'm sorry either way. This mission is incredibly dangerous."

Claire let out a long sigh. "Why can't the multiverse just leave me alone?" she grumbled under her breath.

Character List
@Takumi as Azura [Fire Emblem]
@mintyy as Azure Kite [.hack]
@Jeremi as Biscuit Krueger [Hunter x Hunter]
@Gummi Bunnies as Blake Dormi [OC]
@Josh as Clark Kent [Smallville]
@Atomic Knight as Cullen Bloodstone [Marvel Comics]
@Indigo Al as Doctor Langa [OC]
@York as Emily Hayes [Amulet]
@Capri as Gentaro Kisaragi [Kamen Rider]
@Crunch as Giorno Giovanna [JoJo's Bizarre Adventure]
@Yun Lee as Jianyu [Street Fighter]
@Lucky as Lucifer Morningstar [Lucifer]
@Alex Azure as Mason Moretti [OC]
@Kaykay as Mebuki Kusunoki [Kusunoki Mebuki is a Hero]
@Space_Candy as Nathan Prescott [Life is Strange]
@Neko Shogun as Senna [Bleach]
@Krieg as Spike Spiegel [Cowboy Bebop]
@Sark as Thaal Sinestro [DC Comics]
@Minerva as Triss Merigold [The Witcher]
@Ver as Touma Kamijou [A Certain Magical Index]​
Turning his attention away from the scene going on at the moment, Elliot studied Nathan with concern. "Promise me you will stop blindly running into danger."

As Billy, he was a bit at a loss for words. He shook his head carefully. "Tommy is... my sort-of, er--"

"We're twins," Tommy interrupted with a bit of a smirk. He only gave a shrug in response to Jianyu. "But uh, you guys do realize you all look like you've been in some kind of fight? Mind telling me what's going on, Billy?"

Billy gave Gentaro a concerned look. "It's a long story. A long, boring one."

lYhVydq.png

"Yeah?" Tommy crossed his arms. "Are you sure about that? I don't know exactly what you're up to... It's seriously out of character for you to be the troublemaker here."

cCgy5Rg.png

Billy gave Tommy a measured look. "Tommy, is... mom here?"

Tommy shrugged casually once again. "If you're looking for a ride to the hospital, I think you guys are out of luck."

Elliot, feeling that this conversation did not seem entirely right, sought out Emily in the crowd. "Emily, you have healing magic, don't you?"

@Capri @Space_Candy @Gummi Bunnies @Lucky @Yun Lee @York @Jeremi

wUw1gBx.png

"Oh nothing..." Biscuit tried to act like a shy little girl "hiding" behind Billy as she sheepishly looked to the floor.

Bridgette mouthed out a 'be careful' to Elliot and Nathan as they started to head upstairs. The first door they could see as they got up had a WC sign on it. The corridor extended further along and there seemed to be three more rooms on the upper floor.

Emily Hayes
@Takumi @mintyy @Jeremi @Gummi Bunnies @Indigo Al @Atomic Knight @Capri @Crunch @Yun Lee @Lucky @Neko Shogun @Sark @Minerva @Space_Candy @Alex Azure @Krieg @Ver @Josh @Kaykay

As Larxene focused all her might towards deflecting Emily's magic, so too did she focus her strength on keeping the struggle going.

XAUqSzp.png

"I don't know where you will go if you die here. But... If I see you again, I promise Larxenne, I'll find another way." She said, between gritted teeth.

With that, she prepared for the battle's end. And soon enough, like Bane, Larxenne too had fallen.

There was no grand speech, no ceremony after their victory, only the familiar feeling of being transported across dimensions. Only, this time she couldn't help but feel something was wrong. Was it Revan's doing? An outside force? Perhaps even Ikol had found a way to interfere?

For now, she could only wait and hope, preparing for the next 'loop' that lay ahead.

Upon arrival, Emily was taking deep breaths, drenched with sweat, but relatively alive, and surprisingly not too scathed. But, there was no doubt she would need time to recollect her powers. She, like the others observed her surroundings, a distinct feeling that something was off permeating her. Until Elliot spoke, snapping her out of the momentary trance she was in.

TmOiF9z.png

"Healing? I... That, I haven't seen the stone do. Only with illusions." She said, evidently saddened by her own words.

But soon, she tried to smile, working with her knowledge of her magic so far, combined with what she had seen happen with Nathan.

R37zAGo.png

"But you have my word I'll use all the magic I have to protect us from danger. That much, I can do." She added.

There was a frown though as Billy's mother appeared, alongside Tommy, and Elliot further voiced his concerns to both Bridgitte and Nathan, to which Emily considered, and spoke to the three as quietly as she could, amongst others.

"Do you think this loop was made... Or, repurposed for Billy himself? By now, someone, or something must have noticed what we were doing..." She said suddenly.

Though these loops were vastly different from the void, perhaps like the void, an outside force could actively modify it's contents to suit its desires. Often to entrap adversaries.

It was after all, how she had briefly succumbed to her own stone.

After being ushered in, she only half listened to what was being talked about, and it was right when Nathan and Elliot walk up the stairs that Emily followed, like she had before when she entered the house, deciding it was best to keep with familiar elements (and also make sure there wasn't any strange going on outside of where they were likely supposed to have their attention), offering a somewhat apologetic smile towards Tommy, Billy, and their mother.

"I'll help. I know a little about treating wounds by hand." She said calmly.

While there was that risk they would be stopped, Emily carefully had hidden her stone, leaving only her cloak and walking stick exposed. Should a threat present itself, she was prepared to face it, even in her weakened state.

At least they made it up the stairs just fine, but now, they had a few ways to go.

Emily gestured to what looked like the bathroom, seeming to at least want to follow through with their claims to the house's residents, for now.

"Let's try the sink first." She said.

Of course, even something as harmless as a bathroom might turn out to have some kind of exterior threat lurking within. She was not planning on letting her guard down, even if it was to try and treat someone's wound.​

Last edited:
pvVzZua.jpg

❝ Ah, don't mind us. Just some idle chatter about the latest book from where I come from, trying to keep the spoilers to a minimum and such. ❞ Blake waved his hand dismissively once Tommy grew suspicious about their whispering. It was the quickest response he could muster up from the top of his head. Much like his life depended on it, because something was seriously unnerving about this loop's setting. If he mysteriously had his body's tired state being undone like that, it only drove that uncertainty through the roof.

Well, it wouldn't be wise to start following some of the people in the group wandering the house. So he decided to stick to the living room, and he came to the same idea that Claire had: looking through the living room for something off.

❝ Let's see... how to pass some time around here... ❞ He mumbled as his eyes darted around for something of interest in the living room.

@Takumi @mintyy @Jeremi @Atomic Knight @Indigo Al @York @Capri @Crunch @Yun Lee @Lucky @Neko Shogun @Sark @Minerva @Space_Candy @Alex Azure @Krieg @Ver @Josh @Kaykay

Nathan stood awkwardly as the woman spoke to them- her oversweet tone not settling right with him. He narrowed his eyes, squinting as she referred to them as the 'resident comic book club'.

The pain in his body seemly to dissipate in a matter of seconds.

"What the fuck?" He muttered before he felt Elliot's hand on his arm, the other man's gentle grip pulling him in alongside the others. He took a deep breath as Elliot led him up the stairs and away from the others; the anxious feeling in his chest rising due to his surroundings.

Nathan jumped slightly as Emily spoke, not realizing the girl had followed them. She soon turned away from them and went to examine the sink.
He turned his attention to Elliot, noticing this was the first moment they got to talk without chaos every second.

@Atomic Knight @York @Jeremi @Everybody

"Well, if it helps you sleep at night, he's...kind of similar to you? I dunno how to describe it, but the two of you have a similar energy or some shit." Jianyu shrugged at Clark. "You're a bit too squeaky-clean for me, though." That last bit was added with a teasing wink. As they went inside, she looked to Billy. "Well, she mentioned your stepdad, yeah? Probably means he may have some clues for us."

@Atomic Knight @Josh @Sark @Everyone​

View attachment 7153

"Eeh? Her..." Touma blinked as Billy's mother -- a woman that Touma recognized faintly from the Othinus Incident and the Revanchist War -- came into sight. Wanda... something, right? This simultaneously answered a few questions and raised a bit more, but right now, Touma knew he had to stay on track here.

He only pursed his lips, saying nothing in response to Gentaro. Touma was a bit unnerved as well, but for different reasons than Gentaro. He felt the need to be cautious here for whatever reason, still unable to shake the uneasy feeling that made the hairs on his back stand up even worse than when they were in the previous world. A peaceful day was one that was out of place in Touma's life.

"A-Ah, nothing, nothing," Touma blinked when Tommy seemed to gradually wisen up to their continued talking. Just like with Claire, when they'd first bumped into her, one could imagine that trying to explain everything would just lead to complications, and that was certainly the last thing they needed right now.

"I've got a bad feeling about this..." He murmured toward Gentaro and Giorno, ushering the Stand user toward him. "If Billy's cut off from his powers for whatever reason, we'll need to stay close to him. That said..." He said, nodding toward Billy. "Should we go pay your stepdad a visit then? He could be the key behind this, if he's unfamiliar to you..."

@Atomic Knight @Crunch @Capri @Yun Lee @Sark @Josh @Gummi Bunnies @Everybody

"And where exactly do you come from?" Tommy asked Blake, crossing his arms.

"You're nosy today," Billy said sharply, though he quickly let out a chuckle in the hope that it came off as a joke. Tommy eyed him for a moment, though his gaze wandered to follow Blake into the living room. With a sigh, he turned back to Billy.

WPtF3vY.png

"I'm not the one who apparently brought his entire graduating class back home for an impromptu visit."

The two boys squared off for a moment, though Billy backed off after a moment. "Just be nice," he muttered, leaving Tommy alone for a moment.

Billy then nodded to Jianyu and Touma. "That's probably for the best," he said. "Honestly, though... I'm not sure who it could be."

While Emily checked the tap, Elliot looked through the cupboards in the bathroom. "I mostly came up here to snoop," he began, pausing after a moment to look at Nathan. "But I do want to get you cleaned up."

Emily found that the water ran normally, so Elliot moved to grab a cloth and run it under the tap. After that, he moved to the bathtub and sat down on the edge. "Come here," he said to Nathan.

@Jeremi @Space_Candy @York @Jeremi @Gummi Bunnies @Yun Lee @Ver

"Only one way to find out!" Not like Jianyu had any investment in Billy's family life, anyways. She started off for wherever the garage might be, not wanting to stand around long enough for someone else to bother her.

@Atomic Knight @Ver @Sark @Crunch @Everyone​

Nathan's eyes followed Elliot into the bathroom, his attention moving to Emily momentarily as she turned on the tap, he raised an eyebrow as the water ran.

Elliot muttered about snooping, drawing the other man's attention back to him. He shrugged as Elliot mentioned cleaning him up, watching as the other moved past Emily to soak the facecloth.

Nathan stretched, happy the pain in his body was no longer constricting him. That train of thought was soon interrupted by Elliot beckoning him.

He moved slowly, taking in the moment of calm- even though the place made him uneasy. He sat down on the edge on the tub with Elliot, almost slipping into it; he looked up at Elliot after catching himself. The other man's face was illuminated by the sunlight, making his blue eyes even more piercing.

@Atomic Knight @York

pvVzZua.jpg

❝ Ah, don't mind us. Just some idle chatter about the latest book from where I come from, trying to keep the spoilers to a minimum and such. ❞ Blake waved his hand dismissively once Tommy grew suspicious about their whispering. It was the quickest response he could muster up from the top of his head. Much like his life depended on it, because something was seriously unnerving about this loop's setting. If he mysteriously had his body's tired state being undone like that, it only drove that uncertainty through the roof.

Well, it wouldn't be wise to start following some of the people in the group wandering the house. So he decided to stick to the living room, and he came to the same idea that Claire had: looking through the living room for something off.

❝ Let's see... how to pass some time around here... ❞ He mumbled as his eyes darted around for something of interest in the living room.

@Takumi @mintyy @Jeremi @Atomic Knight @Indigo Al @York @Capri @Crunch @Yun Lee @Lucky @Neko Shogun @Sark @Minerva @Space_Candy @Alex Azure @Krieg @Ver @Josh @Kaykay

Blake couldn't find anything peculiar in the livingroom. A large TV, a bookshelf with some random assortment of books and pictures of the loving family. Strangely there only seemed to be images of Wanda and the two brothers on them.

View attachment 7153

"Eeh? Her..." Touma blinked as Billy's mother -- a woman that Touma recognized faintly from the Othinus Incident and the Revanchist War -- came into sight. Wanda... something, right? This simultaneously answered a few questions and raised a bit more, but right now, Touma knew he had to stay on track here.

He only pursed his lips, saying nothing in response to Gentaro. Touma was a bit unnerved as well, but for different reasons than Gentaro. He felt the need to be cautious here for whatever reason, still unable to shake the uneasy feeling that made the hairs on his back stand up even worse than when they were in the previous world. A peaceful day was one that was out of place in Touma's life.

"A-Ah, nothing, nothing," Touma blinked when Tommy seemed to gradually wisen up to their continued talking. Just like with Claire, when they'd first bumped into her, one could imagine that trying to explain everything would just lead to complications, and that was certainly the last thing they needed right now.

"I've got a bad feeling about this..." He murmured toward Gentaro and Giorno, ushering the Stand user toward him. "If Billy's cut off from his powers for whatever reason, we'll need to stay close to him. That said..." He said, nodding toward Billy. "Should we go pay your stepdad a visit then? He could be the key behind this, if he's unfamiliar to you..."

@Atomic Knight @Crunch @Capri @Yun Lee @Sark @Josh @Gummi Bunnies @Everybody

"I don't think Billy's the only one," Biscuit murmured to Touma. "I tried to summon Cookie earlier and my nen's entirely blocked out no matter how hard I try and reach it." That probably didn't mean much for Touma but the main crux of it seemed to be that Biscuit wasn't able to use her powers either.

"Only one way to find out!" Not like Jianyu had any investment in Billy's family life, anyways. She started off for wherever the garage might be, not wanting to stand around long enough for someone else to bother her.

@Atomic Knight @Ver @Sark @Crunch @Everyone​

Jianyu and whoever else decided to follow her would find the garage behind the door next to the stairs. Inside they found an old 50s Cadillac that looked to be in pristine shape. A bit further away she could hear some tinkering, as sure enough, someone was sitting on the ground next to a flipped-over riding lawnmower. Whoever it was didn't seem to have heard her and the others yet though.

Nathan's eyes followed Elliot into the bathroom, his attention moving to Emily momentarily as she turned on the tap, he raised an eyebrow as the water ran.

Elliot muttered about snooping, drawing the other man's attention back to him. He shrugged as Elliot mentioned cleaning him up, watching as the other moved past Emily to soak the facecloth.

Nathan stretched, happy the pain in his body was no longer constricting him. That train of thought was soon interrupted by Elliot beckoning him.

He moved slowly, taking in the moment of calm- even though the place made him uneasy. He sat down on the edge on the tub with Elliot, almost slipping into it; he looked up at Elliot after catching himself. The other man's face was illuminated by the sunlight, making his blue eyes even more piercing.

@Atomic Knight @York

Unseen by them the bathtub started to seep out some sort of viscous black liquid from the drain.

Elliot stared into Nathan's eyes for a moment but was all business as he took one hand to grip Nathan by the shoulder and the other to rub at the boy's face with the wet cloth. Elliot was firm but gentle as he worked to clean up the blood that had marred Nathan's face. Elliot was almost frowning in concentration, putting in a concerted effort to make sure no blood remained.

Elliot never noticed the black liquid.

Elliot's frown turned to a smile as he moved the cloth away from Nathan's face. "There, you're pretty again." His fingers on the other boy's shoulder lingered for a moment until Elliot stood back up and went to run the cloth under the tap again. He was silent as he worked to clean the blood off the cloth.

"This is nice," he said absently. "I mean, really. You guys are the first people I've hung out with in all my life. Having memories of other lives really doesn't compare to experiencing it myself."

@York @Space_Candy @Jeremi

Hands clasped behind her back, Jianyu got on her tiptoes to peek at the stepfather they were dealing with. Just in case he was one of those Revan lackeys...though it wasn't like she could be of any use. Her Psycho Power didn't seem to work in this place. The break from it was nice, though. For once she kind of felt...like a normal girl.

Well...however close to normal a girl like her could be, anyways.

@Jeremi @Atomic Knight @Ver @Crunch

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back