Status
Not open for further replies.
Mason Moretti
@Capri @Jeremi @Lucky @mintyy
Lucifer Morningstar

Lucifer did what he did best when presented with a no-win scenario. He follow Mason and Kite into the open room. "So, you find anything interesting in the last room?"

@Alex Azure @Jeremi @mintyy @Capri

"A room full of nothing. Literally. There were some posters of superheroes and a computer, but everything turned to cardboard. The room itself collapsed and left nothing but a void. Needless to say, I think we should watch our steps in this place. I'm getting some bad vibes, déjà vu... and maybe an idea of who's guarding this loop."

"I'm sorry, I ate... what?"

Elliot looked to Bridgette for help, figuring this was some kind of saying he didn't understand. Or, at least that was the hopeful guess. He turned back to Nathan and found himself smiling at the young man stuffing his face.

"Oh, I'm just fine," he said, nodding his head. "It's just a bump I'm sure."

He frowned though when he heard Gentaro yelling. What was going on?

As for Claire, she was having none of this. The woman stood to her feet, staring at Wanda.

t4VeSe0.png

"What are you gonna do about it?"

Tommy suddenly appeared next to Mason, looking cross.

UUQcz3G.png

"What is up with you guys? My brother's passed out and you're snooping through his shit?"

@Alex Azure @Jeremi @mintyy @Capri @Lucky @Space_Candy

Lucifer Morningstar

Huh- it sounds like whoever wants tp keep things under control hasn't fine tuned all of the details. It does make sense that the upper level is less developed than the lower one, as that is where things are getting weird. I tried to have something out of my flask and it became Kool Aid. I would love to be enlightened on some theories on that."

Lucifer would turn over to Tommy. " You don't think it is a bit odd that your broher passed out and your stepfather is a robot? Us snoping is the not normal thing... okay."

@Alex Azure @Jeremi @mintyy @Atomic Knight @Jeremi

Nathan made a snort at Elliot's confusion, finding it endearing.

"It just means you fell," he stated, turning his head as he heard a shout. He decided to ignore it, because he already had some crazy shit happen to him and he just wanted to relax for a moment. He sunk lower into the couch as he stared at his food, his head absently turning sideways- ending up resting on the side of the other man's shoulder.

@Atomic Knight @Jeremi @Everyone

Last edited:
ZrSeuLN.png

"I didn't realize my brother had made friends with bigots," Tommy said to Lucifer with a grim look. "I think you should start showing my family some respect or you'll have to leave."

"That saying makes no sense," Elliot said absently. He sighed and reached up to rub his neck, but ended up smacking Nathan in the face. "Oh!" He pushed away, his face growing red. "Sorry! Uhh--"

He looked around, as if realizing where he was. "This really isn't right. Shouldn't we be looking around or something?"

GENTARO KISARAGI
@Crunch @Jeremi @Atomic Knight @Ver @Gummi Bunnies @Space_Candy @York

“I don’t know the full details, but Billy fainted,”
Gentaro said to Emily, “I carried him to the couch, but I passed out after that, I only just recently woke up,”
A frown tugged at Nathan's lips as Emily spoke.

"The sludge didn't attack Elliot, he slipped on a cloth I think," he said flatly.

"Also you guys don't seem to know sarcasm," he scoffed- his eyes narrowing at the group. He folded his arms and leaned his head back until it met the wall, his eyes closed.

He was tired, and this place was more upsetting than the undead infested town they previously inhabited.

@Ver @Crunch @York @Jeremi @Atomic Knight @Everyone
"I'll be with you guys in a few minutes," Bridgette remarked. "...Good luck," She added. As if eating dinner was their biggest obstacle yet.

"OH NO!" Wanda gasped in shock as she saw the group coming down from upstairs. "You should have told me you were looking for the bathroom so I could have warned you that it really leaves a mess! Ultron told me he was going to fix it but I said we better wait for a plumber."

"She trusts me with machines," Ultron stepped in from the garage to the living room. "But not with the plumbing."

"There you are darling!" Wanda went and gave Ultron a kiss in the cheek. "I'm so glad you could join us. I made your favorite."

"Screws and bolts? Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha." The laughter went on for an uncomfortably long time as Wanda just smiled as she looked at the group, Tommy as well had a weird grin on his face. "Sorry, some robot humor for you."

"Don't worry about it," Biscuit waved her off. There was no point to repeat it again. "Come on. Let's eat!"

Slowly the rest of the group filled the chairs at the table that was filled with different foods from casseroles to a roast and an assortment of smaller dishes. Suddenly it hit the group how quickly it had gone and how this large table was able to fit inside the kitchen but somehow extending into the living room. How had that been possible when they had been standing in the living room all this time?

It was at this point that Bridgette came down gently with Elliot in her arms. "He...slipped in the bathroom," She replied meekly, or, as meekly as Bridgette could muster as she placed him on the other sofa before joining them at the table. Wait where had that extra chair arrived fr-?

"Please," Wanda remarked from the end of the table where she was flanked by Tommy and Ultron. "Let us say grace," Wanda cupped her hands together in prayer. "Oh, Gaia, Goddess of all, thank you for blessing us with this bountiful harvest that is in front of us. May their lifeforce envelop us and sustain us. Amen," She opened her eyes and looked at the group. "Now who is the brave soul that will start?" She chuckled.

@Takumi @mintyy @Jeremi @Atomic Knight @Indigo Al @York @Capri @Crunch @Yun Lee @Lucky @Neko Shogun @Sark @Minerva @Space_Candy @Alex Azure @Krieg @Ver @Josh @Kaykay
The first room opposite the bathroom seemed to be a young adult's room. Posters of what seemed to be superheroes on the wall and shelves filled with an assortment of action figures. There was also a bed, a computer space in the corner as well as a closet that was also filled by posters.

It wasn't, the food actually tasted surprisingly good, despite the circumstances.

Biscuit had grabbed a sizeable serving on her plate as well. Inspecting it on her fork for a moment before taking a bite. "I dunno about anything else in this messed up situation," Biscuit remarked. "But this is pretty good food."

"Thank...you?" Wanda replied cocking her head slightly confused. There wasn't anything messed up here. Just a family having dinner with friends.

@Takumi @mintyy @Jeremi @Atomic Knight @Indigo Al @York @Capri @Crunch @Yun Lee @Lucky @Neko Shogun @Sark @Minerva @Space_Candy @Alex Azure @Krieg @Ver @Josh @Kaykay
Nathan was still stood in the doorway, his brows raised in shock at the seemly sudden appearance of the comically large table. He continued to look over everyone, unable to shake the uncanny valley he felt- the woman's empty stare made him uncomfortable.

"To say the bathroom was a mess is the understatement of the year," he said coldly, his arms still folded. He peeked behind him, casting a short look to Elliot and Billy passed out on the couches before letting out a sigh.

His gaze came back to the food and table, barely able to ignore the protest his stomach was making in hunger. He rolled his eyes when she started grace, reminding him of all the dinners in his youth was forced to recite a version of it in a similar fashion.

Cullen shrugged at his plate of food and began to eat without much care. Claire glared ahead at nothing in particular, gripping a fork in one hand hard enough so that her knuckles went white, not daring to eat a bit of food.

Elliot's eyes blinked open slowly and it took him a long a moment to gather his memories. He lifted his head slightly but shivered when he felt it pounding in pain. He managed a glance at the Billy's sleeping form, curious what had happened to the boy.

"Ugh..."
"Turn that frown upside down mister grump pants!" Wanda playfully chided Nathan and his scowl. "I bet you'll feel a lot better after getting something in your belly!"

Wanda clapped her hands in delight. "I'm so happy to hear that! You know it took me a very long time to actually learn all the skills I have in the kitchen." She smiled at Jianyu. "Never too early for anyone to start really."

When Blake looked at his plate again and the lasagna he thought he was eating had changed into mashed potatoes with some meatballs. Maybe he had imagined it?

A tiny white spider crept over Touma's hand as he was in silent thought over his lost cake mistress.

"Elliot!" Bridgette quickly got out of her seat to look over Elliot. "Are you okay?" She looked over the bump on his forehead as she got to the sofa. "Do you remember what happened?"

Wanda was watching Bridgette and Elliot and seemed to have a somber look on her face for a moment before it was replaced to her ever smile once again when she noticed Claire wasn't touching anything. "Now I understand girls need to watch their figures," She remarked. "But you got to eat something!"

As Azure Kite walked in and Mason attempted to start the computer, the button sort of fell in on itself and caused the entire PC to fall. Cardboard, it was cardboard. The same thing suddenly happened to the monitor, followed by everything else in the room falling over itself on the two. Even the walls themselves felt like they'd tumble down any second now.

@mintyy @Alex Azure
yYu81FS.jpg

... that was lasagna literally a second ago... there's no way I was eating mashed potatoes with meatballs while thinking it was something else... Blake was puzzled for a second, but reminded himself of the situation at hand again. He really didn't know how to take it, but he was cautiously continuing to eat. This time, he kept better track on what he was eating.

@Takumi @Jeremi @Atomic Knight @Indigo Al @York @Capri @Crunch @Yun Lee @Lucky @Neko Shogun @Sark @Minerva @Space_Candy @Krieg @Ver @Josh @Kaykay
Nathan's face twisted into a mixture of disgust and confusion at the woman's words- she didn't talk like a real person.

He stepped forward with caution, glaring at her as he cut a piece of lasagna. He returned to the doorway, not wanting to sit at the table. He jumped slightly as Bridgette shouted to Elliot, who was sat up and awake now.

Nathan followed behind Bridgette slowly, using any excuse to move further from the table. He sat next to the other man, and hesitantly began to eat.

"I'm not hungry," Claire said defiantly, looking Wanda in the eye. She went so far as to put her fork on the ground.

Meanwhile. Elliot was giving Bridgette a sideways glance. He let out a tired exhale of breath. "Is Nathan okay?" he asked, before noticing the young man in question walking over to the couch. Elliot stared at him with a confused expression for a moment. "What... happened in the bathroom?"

@Jeremi @Space_Candy
To Lucifer's shock what came through his lips wasn't alcohol at all...

It was Kool-Aid.

As Blake was putting a meatball into his mouth he'd suddenly find it wrap itself open revealing an eye that stared intently at the boy.

"Oh honey please come back to the table if you're going to eat," Wanda beckoned to Nathan. "You're going to stain the carpet."

Wanda glowered at Claire and her insistence of not eating. "Sweetie...you know you have to eat to survive, right? Pick up the fork, please."

Biscuit looked on at the exchange. "This just got interesting," She murmured to no one in particular.

Before Nathan could speak to answer Elliot, Wanda's voice cut in. He rolled his eyes at her request, the last thing he cared about at the moment was the carpet. He turned his gaze to a dazed-looking Elliot.

"You slipped and ate shit off the side of the tub," he started.

"Thankfully Bridgette and a few others came in to help and managed to get it off me, not before it got in my mouth," he scowled at the memory before putting another forkful of lasagna in his mouth.

"Are you okay?" He said muffled through his chewing.

Elliot looked to Bridgette for help, figuring this was some kind of saying he didn't understand. Or, at least that was the hopeful guess. He turned back to Nathan and found himself smiling at the young man stuffing his face.

As for Claire, she was having none of this. The woman stood to her feet, staring at Wanda.

t4VeSe0.png

UUQcz3G.png

"What is up with you guys? My brother's passed out and you're snooping through his shit?"

[/QUOTE]
Emily Hayes
@Space_Candy @Gummi Bunnies @Atomic Knight @Jeremi @Others?(Dining Table)

Though she had spoken impulsively, with good intent in mind, Emily soon read the room, and nodded quietly at the notion that Elliot slipped and fell. Elliot had indeed fallen right before the goo attacked, but that part about the goo? Perhaps that should be discussed in a place they were less likely to be overheard.

R37zAGo.png

"Yes. He fell. The sink overflowed, and... I... Think I need a little food to get my head straight." She said quietly.

With that, she made a motion to head to the dining room, stopping briefly to address Nathan before she left, shooting a concerned glance towards the still unconscious Elliot (at the time). As much as she wished to help search for a way to break this loop, she also suspected Wanda would not take it too kindly if no-one showed up to the dinner table. So with that in mind, she had her choice cut out for her.

bpGEDA7.png

"I'll find you if you need me." She said reassuringly, still confident in her gut instincts, despite having lost her powers.

With that, she found herself at the dinner table, (which oddly enough, extended right into the living room), sitting near the living room's entrance, positioned near Nathan and Elliot as she followed the lead of the others there too as she politely said grace, and thanked Wanda for the meal. In spite of her strange day to day life as a stonekeeper, she certainly hadn't forgotten her manners.

But as she lifted her spoon to her mouth, she couldn't help but glimpse something strange out of the corner of her eye, that nagging, unsettling feeling coming back at her.

Frowning, she took a closer look at the others eating, that feeling growing and growing, regardless of if she saw what she saw.

As Nathan dug into his food, she swiftly bumped his arm lightly, making some subtle motions towards his food.

Though she herself was making motions as if she were eating, she was carefull not to actually ingest any of her food yet, instead, subtly shifting it from her spoon and beneath her cloak where she would inspect it closer whenever the opportunity struck.

There was something not right about the food they were being fed, and she was going to get to the bottom of it.

Without her powers though, she had to take things slowly, carefully.

Until she could find a way to restore them that is. For now, she would play along just enough to either allow the others to find what she could not, or perhaps join them upstairs. Wanda, or at least something that looked convincingly like her would undoubtedly get suspicious if no-one had come down for dinner after all, and she was determined to at least help buy time, if nothing else.

And for now, it also meant she would have to keep her thoughts to herself, as Elliot and Nathan talked amongst themselves. Claire's actions did however make her tense up a bit. She understood well why she reacted in this way, but... She had to wonder what would happen, in a situation where they no longer had their powers.​

Last edited:
Nathan laughed quietly at Elliot's response, still absent-mindedly playing with his food. He jumped slightly as Emily bumped his elbow, he didn't see the girl enter the room while he was spaced out. He sighed, placing his head back on the other man's shoulder without much thought, a feeling of sleepiness rushing over him. He opened his mouth to ask Emily why she had bumped him but was soon startled when Elliot's hand smacked his face.

"Ow, what the fuck!" He said sitting up, the plate of food sliding onto the floor and into the carpet. He watched as the man next to him turned bet red, and apologized. Before Nathan could say something else, Elliot spoke again.

@Atomic Knight @Jeremi @York @Everyone

Mason Moretti
@Jeremi @mintyy @Upstairs

"Let's not keep it waiting, then," Mason said, taking Kite's hand. He cautiously entered the room, sticking close to Kite and keeping one eye on their exit.​

The room seemed to lead to a bedroom with a kingsize bed in the middle. A lot of pictures around implied this was Wanda's and Ultron's room. It looked like it was 80 years out of date with old tapestry and a lot of embroidered stuff. As Mason looked in he could've sworn that the old looking closet shook slightly, or had Tommy's arrival rattled him?

t4VeSe0.png

UUQcz3G.png

"It's a nice war scar," Bridgette joked. "We just need to get some ice on it to get the swelling to go dow-"

"Well I will be very cross with you, Claire!" Wanda as well had gotten to her feet and seemed to finally show some anger. "I've been slaving in the kitchen all day because my son decided to show me his friends and this is the thanks I get?"

The voice of reason came from an unexpected source as Ultron stood up and placed his hand on her shoulder. "Honey maybe you're being a tiny bit unreasonab-"

"Sit." The was a faint spark of red energy in Wanda's eyes as she glared at her husband. "Down."

Ultron faltered for a moment before sitting down and looking at this plate. "So...how about them Knicks?"

Nathan laughed quietly at Elliot's response, still absent-mindedly playing with his food. He jumped slightly as Emily bumped his elbow, he didn't see the girl enter the room while he was spaced out. He sighed, placing his head back on the other man's shoulder without much thought, a feeling of sleepiness rushing over him. He opened his mouth to ask Emily why she had bumped him but was soon startled when Elliot's hand smacked his face.

"Ow, what the fuck!" He said sitting up, the plate of food sliding onto the floor and into the carpet. He watched as the man next to him turned bet red, and apologized. Before Nathan could say something else, Elliot spoke again.

@Atomic Knight @Jeremi @York @Everyone

"THIS IS WHY I TOLD YOU TO EAT AT THE TABLE!" The entire house felt like it was shaking as Wanda screamed at Nathan. "DO YOU KNOW HOW DIFFICULT IT IS TO GET MARINARA SAUCE OFF THE CARPET?! DO YOU?!" There seemed to be an added echo in her voice now as the red energy from before sparked even brighter from her eyes.

The room seemed to lead to a bedroom with a kingsize bed in the middle. A lot of pictures around implied this was Wanda's and Ultron's room. It looked like it was 80 years out of date with old tapestry and a lot of embroidered stuff. As Mason looked in he could've sworn that the old looking closet shook slightly, or had Tommy's arrival rattled him?

"It's a nice war scar," Bridgette joked. "We just need to get some ice on it to get the swelling to go dow-"

"Well I will be very cross with you, Claire!" Wanda as well had gotten to her feet and seemed to finally show some anger. "I've been slaving in the kitchen all day because my son decided to show me his friends and this is the thanks I get?"

The voice of reason came from an unexpected source as Ultron stood up and placed his hand on her shoulder. "Honey maybe you're being a tiny bit unreasonab-"

"Sit." The was a faint spark of red energy in Wanda's eyes as she glared at her husband. "Down."

Ultron faltered for a moment before sitting down and looking at this plate. "So...how about them Knicks?"

"THIS IS WHY I TOLD YOU TO EAT AT THE TABLE!" The entire house felt like it was shaking as Wanda screamed at Nathan. "DO YOU KNOW HOW DIFFICULT IT IS TO GET MARINARA SAUCE OFF THE CARPET?! DO YOU?!" There seemed to be an added echo in her voice now as the red energy from before sparked even brighter from her eyes.

"It was an accident, I'm sure." Azura spoke up from her place in the living room next to the couch Billy rested on, eyeing Wanda for a moment. So, she had powers while the rest of them didn't?

She crossed her arms a moment, narrowing her eyes slightly. She heard Gentaro yell and turned her head a moment glance at him over the couch in brief confusion amd concern.

@Jeremi @Capri @Atomic Knight @Ver @Gummi Bunnies @Space_Candy @Yun Lee @Everyone

Azure Kite

Kite nearly jumped out of his skin when Tommy appeared out of nowhere. Before he could think of words to say, Lucifer had already explained for them; but it did not look like Tommy took it too well. He raised his hands in front of him in an apprehensive manner.

"I— I'm sorry. I came in here... They were just... finding me... It's not their fault," he started, trying his best to shift Tommy's attention onto him. "But don't you feel... something weird going on...?"

Suddenly, as if on cue, the whole house shook. Shouting could be heard, both from Gentaro and Wanda. A sinking feeling weighed on Kite's gut. That did not sound good.

"S-See?" Slowly, he approached Tommy. If he still refused to listen, maybe Kite could restrain him if need be.

Crash!

A plate full of pot roast landed on the floor. Jianyu rested her head on her hand, propping it up on the table by her elbow as she looked right at Wanda. Playtime was over.

"Oops."

@Jeremi @Everyone​

Lucifer Morningstar

" That's not what I meant at all. I mean, there is something off about this whole world. You mentioned the end of the world earlier and nothing being in the news? It just got me thinking about how-
" He was about to finish apologizing when the house shook. " Stuff like that isn't normal. I think we should check the closet now." He had noticed it as well when Tommy arrived. He went over to investigate it.

@Alex Azure @Atomic Knight @Jeremi @mintyy

"It was an accident, I'm sure." Azura spoke up from her place in the living room next to the couch Billy rested on, eyeing Wanda for a moment. So, she had powers while the rest of them didn't?

She crossed her arms a moment, narrowing her eyes slightly. She heard Gentaro yell and turned her head a moment glance at him over the couch in brief confusion amd concern.

@Jeremi @Capri @Atomic Knight @Ver @Gummi Bunnies @Space_Candy @Yun Lee @Everyone

Wanda's face softened slightly as Azura spoke up. "Y-You're absolutely right. I'm sorry that I snapped at y-"

Crash!

A plate full of pot roast landed on the floor. Jianyu rested her head on her hand, propping it up on the table by her elbow as she looked right at Wanda. Playtime was over.

"Oops."

@Jeremi @Everyone​

"Oh no," Ultron gasped looking over to Wanda who was now crackling with energy. "Honey I think it's time for you to tell these trouble makers to le-"

"I thought I told you to sit," Wanda's face was contorted in anger as she looked at Ultron. "DOWNNNNN!!!" Ultron was obliterated on the spot, not a trace of the robot remained before she turned to look at the table as it contorted and cracked together into a ball before swallowing itself up. "DINNER TIME'S OVER!" The sunny day outside turned to darkness as rain and thunder started crashing down. "ANYONE ELSE WISH TO SPIT ME IN THE FACE?!"

Biscuit had held on to her plate as the table was destroyed but... "What the hell," Biscuit dropped the plate and its contents to the floor with a satisfying crash. "I suppose if we're going to die here might as well be as indignant as possible."

Bridgette meanwhile had started to try and wake Billy first by shaking him and then with two slaps on each cheek. "You gotta wake up! Your mother's gone crazy!"

"I'M NOT CRAZY!" The table in the living room exploded. "I. AM. ANGRY!"

Lucifer Morningstar

" That's not what I meant at all. I mean, there is something off about this whole world. You mentioned the end of the world earlier and nothing being in the news? It just got me thinking about how-
" He was about to finish apologizing when the house shook. " Stuff like that isn't normal. I think we should check the closet now." He had noticed it as well when Tommy arrived. He went over to investigate it.

@Alex Azure @Atomic Knight @Jeremi @mintyy

As Lucifer pulled the doors to the closet open he could only find a random assortment of clothes. Pushing them away however he found that it seemed much larger than what it seemed on the outside. The darkness was too thick though. If only he could see a bit clearer...

Nathan stopped what he was doing as he heard Wanda's voice rose, but not really paying attention. That is until it was pointed at him. He jumped slightly at her booming voice, her sparking red eyes catching him off guard. His face soon hardened, he was not a fan of people yelling at him, or telling him what to do.

He stood to his feet, his fists balling as anger rose in his chest, ignoring Bridgette frantically shaking Billy. His grim expression turned to shock as the robot man was destroyed, his eyes continuing to widen as the table just crumpled in front of his eyes.

"What the fuck is wrong with you!?" He shouted harshly, attempting to get the woman's attention. He jumped again as the coffee table in front of him blew into splinters.

@Jeremi @Atomic Knight @Everyone

Nathan stopped what he was doing as he heard Wanda's voice rose, but not really paying attention. That is until it was pointed at him. He jumped slightly at her booming voice, her sparking red eyes catching him off guard. His face soon hardened, he was not a fan of people yelling at him, or telling him what to do.

He stood to his feet, his fists balling as anger rose in his chest, ignoring Bridgette frantically shaking Billy. His grim expression turned to shock as the robot man was destroyed, his eyes continuing to widen as the table just crumpled in front of his eyes.

"What the fuck is wrong with you!?" He shouted harshly, attempting to get the woman's attention. He jumped again as the coffee table in front of him blew into splinters.

The glare she shot Nathan was powerful enough to knock him off his feet. "Language!" Her feet weren't touching the ground anymore as she hovered at Nathan. "There's nothing wrong with me! You are the ones disrupting my life, my hospitality, my. Dinner!" The thunder crashed even louder outside now as she loomed menacingly over Nathan.

Lucifer Morningstar

Lucifer really wished his powers worked, then he could have summoned a huge fireball to be his guiding light. It wasn't like.... unless... he leafed through his pockets and found it.... it was at like 20%, but hey, something was better than nothing as he would open the flashlight app to see if he could see anything.

@Jeremi

Billy's eyes shot open, though he looked at Bridgette groggily. "What? What are you...?"

Elliot quickly jumped up and ran over to Nathan to step between him and Wanda. "Hey, back off!" he commanded. Claire quickly moved as well, joining Elliot in protecting Nathan.

vCWxx4Q.png

"There are children here!" Claire yelled. "Think about what you're doing!"

Tommy had left Mason and was running down the stairs, calling out Wanda's name. "Wanda! Mom!" His eyes went wide upon seeing the scene before him. "You... all of you need to leave! Now!"

@Takumi @mintyy @Jeremi @Gummi Bunnies @Indigo Al @York @Capri @Crunch @Yun Lee @Lucky @Neko Shogun @Sark @Minerva @Space_Candy @Alex Azure @Krieg @Ver @Josh @Kaykay

GENTARO KISARAGI
@Atomic Knight @Jeremi
@EVERYONE ELSE

“You don’t need to tell me twice!” Gentaro said, quickly attempting to abscond out the door.

He wished his Fourze Driver worked, he would have stood up for himself, he would have fought Wanda like he did that other witch Larxene.

But, of course, he doesn’t have it, and he’s scared of witches, so...

A grunt came from Nathan as his back hit the floor as an energy pushed him to the floor as Wanda's gaze hit him. Her yelling cut into him, unsettlingly reminding him of his father in a bizarre way as she started to hover above him- making him feel much smaller than he was.

His eyes were wide, he was quiet for a moment before craning his head to look at Elliot and the others behind him. As if on cue, Elliot stood to his feet, quickly standing in front of him. He hardened his expression again, trying to ignore his fear and seem tougher than he actually felt- something he had done since he was a child. But- this was different, someone was standing up for him. Something that never really happened.

Nathan barely had time to process as Claire joined Elliot, putting a strange feeling in his chest- but narrowing his eyes at the term 'children', hoping it wasn't in referrance to him.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back